JL Hufford Reviews - page 4 - jlhufford.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.67/10 953 reviews

JL Hufford is not a merchant member
JL Hufford does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I am always satisfied ordering from J L Hufford. I have ordered from them for years and love the Chi Tea."

"Quick, hassle-free delivery. Thanks."

"Always very prompt with my order."

"Good Seller.
Pricing Very Competitive.
Fast Delivery.
Would recommend

"The product was exactly as described, good price and fast shipping.

"easy to use and fair prices."

Rating 4/102/5

"It took 2 weeks and 2 days to get the machine. When I complained about the way they were doing business, I got smart answers."

Rating 8/104/5

"I appreciate the discount, but I'm spoiled by Amazon's 2-day shipping and it's painful to wait 10days for anything these days. Hoping my order arrives tomorrow!"

"The delivery was fast. Customer service is easy to get a real human on the phone and they're nice too. "

"Surprised by how fast I received this item! Excellent service. Would definitely purchase again."

"We are a growing world and with that comes credit cards and Pay Pal accounts overseas. This purchase was a gift but I am overseas. Restricting my business because of location is not the best way to gain a client. "

"excellent customer service"

"Great experience purchasing my new Vitamix (which I love!). Easy to use site, purchase delivered on time, no problems whatsoever, and a great price too!"

"Quick shipping, excellent packing and product."

"I appreciated the communication about my placed order, and the subsequent mail concerning its delivery. My blender arrived in perfect order.
Thanks!