Stores > JJs House

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10

Very happy!

"The dress was greatly priced, it arrived quickly, AND, it was absolutely gorgeous. Couldn't be happier. "

2016-07-08

"Todo perfecto, muy contenta "

Beautiful dress

"The dress was just like in the picture! Great quality! "

2016-07-07

With so many colors, how can I choose?

"And the material is beautiful and looks high quality. I would definitely recommend JJs House!"

2016-07-07

Satisfaction guaranteed!!

"I have never been so satisfied and happily pleased with JJs House! Not only do they have wonderful products but they have shown excellent customer service through their fast and helpful responses to my tickets!
Continue the good work you do!
You are a big part of my wedding and iam so happy!
Thank you so much!

I will definitely buy

"The service was excellent, Chris from customer service team was very gentle and time manufacturing and shipping was less than established. I am very happy, things that order are the things that I received. Thank you JJ'sHousse!!! Also, I do not have problems when payment."

Beautiful custom measured dress

"I loved the dress. It fit perfectly and it was just the way it was shown in the picture. I recommend JJ house anyday"

Amazing!!!!

"I ordered my custom wedding dress and it fit perfect!!! Definitely will order from here again. "

This review was modified by ashleyrandall36 on July 06 2016 07:43:26 AM

Beautiful Dress!

"This dress fits exactly as the measurements state.....love the fabric....great " interior " construction to the dress...."

Countless Complements

"I have ordered three dresses now from JJs House and have loved each one. Each time I wear one I get countless complements and many inquiries as to where I found my lovely dress. "

on time

"Ja house shipping is excellent I received my dress in like two weeks "

Trustworthy

"I was kept informed of each step of delivery regarding my samples. This was impressive and my item arrived in the time guaranteed. I will use JJs House for future use."

Ultimate online shopping

"I am so pleased, so happy so excited with the results of my purchase from JJ's house. I had mixed feelings because this is my wedding and I have had bad experiences shopping online. I read ALL the reviews I could find and I took a chance and I have no regrets. My dress and other purchases came last night and I am just ecstatic! Can't wait for my wedding day to don my dress and to show it off to you guys!

Waiting on my tiara to arrive now!

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

"I am very amazed at the quality of the products I ordered. I ordered 2 dresses 1 in a customized size and the other in a standard size. Both dresses are of top quality. The dresses are absolutely beautiful, and true to color. Highly recommended to order from here as you will not be disappointed"

Love the quality

"The dress is excellent quality. "

This review was modified by rcfcc on July 05 2016 08:24:08 AM

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.