Product & services pricing Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10

What is this?

"Awesome quality and I have now ordered my wedding dress from JJs House as well. I was very impressed with the service and prompt delivery. "

"Highly recommended - custom made and perfect fit. Received very quickly and great quality. Thanks!"

"I do not really know where to begin....JJshouse you are AMAZING!!!!! I am so at a loss for words. First of all, your customer service was outstanding!!! They responded to my concerns....no matter how small they were. At times, I thought I was being anxious about my dress order, but your customer service reps. replied to me always...even though I would email sometimes twice a day. The information they gave me was right on, correct and accurate. My dress shipped when they said, arrived when they said it would and....THE DRESS WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!! THE QUALITY, THE FABRIC, THE FIT....ALL ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!! Everyone l showed it too loved it. The quality was amazing....I didn't expect this top quality to be honest! This dress is for my brother's wedding day....and mine is coming within the next year.....WILL DEFINITELY BE ORDERING MY WEDDING AND BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES FROM JJSHOUSE!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!"

"Very happy with the speed of delivery to Belgium and the quality of the dress. I got a lot of compliments! I will buy my wedding dress also from JJs House!"

"I have just ordered my second drew from jjshouse. I was very pleased the first time, perfect fit and it was everything the pictures said it would be. They have beautiful dresses of high quality. I will order from this side for every occasion I can."

"I received my wedding dress earlier then I was expected. It was gorgeous and I received many compliments. I will order other dresses soon"

"Adorei e recomendo! Fiquei muito satisfeita com a compra do vestido - cor, acabamento, barbatanas de sustentação, comprimento - e também com os outros acessórios adquiridos.
Prazos cumpridos, muito bem embalados e ótimo custo / benefício.

"Very good dress and the customer service is helpful"

"All is perfect, I am very happy. Excellent!"

"My husband & I searched for a dress for me to wear to my brother's wedding in our local malls, but majority of the dresses were overpriced and not so unique, also none of them were what I wanted. The wedding date was getting very close, in less than 2 weeks, so I was so nervous and tired!! I already knew about this website but I was very skeptical about buying online & worried about not getting the dress to fit me and might need additional cost to alter it. And OK to be honest I did not believe the reviews and I thought maybe they are fake reviews. BUT OH MY I was SO WRONG!

First off, I contacted them to make sure the dress would be done in time (we had a holiday coming up in my country and the post office would be closed) They assured me it would arrive in time if I ordered the same day with express shipping. I took a leap of faith and I placed my ordered, I ordered custom size in the same color shown. They kept in touch with me through the process, and answered all my concerns very quickly. I placed my order Sep/15 and it arrived in my hand Sep/28 !!!! I think that's speaks for how great & fast their service is!!

The package arrived and it was so small I got nervous how can a dress that had a full-looking skirt fit into that!! So moving on I opened it, it was packed nicely, and took it out of the protective plastic bag and I held it up to see. OMG the dress itself is more than GORGEOUS!! That moment I was just breath taken how beautiful and how well made it is. The fabric feels and looks expensive, the color is amazing, the sewing is so professional, and the beading and embroidery are perfect. The custom measurements fits me perfectly, does not need any alteration, even the length is perfect with the heels. This is a high quality dress that I cannot describe how beautiful it is person and well wroth its price!! I want to HUG the seamstress(s) who made my dress and all the JJhouse staff!! LOL

Will I order again? YES, YES, and YES!! I will be your customer for life from now and I will no longer walk the malls here to shop for my occasion needs, I'll just go straight to your website for both my needs and my daughter's (I wish I ordered my DD's flower girl on the website too but next time I will). I attached my photos of my dress, and honestly it's more beautiful in person than the photos!!

THANK YOU so much guys, for everything you've done. I was nervous but I'm so glad I decided to order, now I want to be your customer for life!!

HUGS!

"I've bought my wedding dress from jjshouse...and I'm really happy with it. It looks exactly the same and fits perfectly..I would definitely order againg. Beautiful dress for a great price ;)"

"I ordered my wedding invitation through JJs House and was really happy with my order. Customer service is excellent. They keep you informed on the progress of your order via email. And when my parcel got delivered by Toll i wasnt home to receieved it so customer service email me again to tell me what to do with the parcel and i rang TOLL and they delivered it to the nearest news agency for me to pick up. I got my order and was really pleased that it is what i wanted. Love the wedding invitation. I am also ordering my wedding dress and it should be arriving soon. Keep up the good work JJs house. I will surely recommend you to all my friends and family. Hopefully my wedding dress is just as good. "

"I was a little apprehensive about ordering overseas but JJ's House had all the best comments so I decided to give it a try. I really wasn't disappointed. The quality of the product is really good, the prices are excellent and they are really fast for the delivery. I will order more items for my wedding, and possibly even after as they have beautiful evening dresses and jewelry. Thank you JJ's House for making my wedding planning easier!"

"I bought a dress from JJs House. The dress was stunning and fitted me perfectly. It also reached me ahead of time. I'm a very happy customer"

"Quick shipping and stand behind their product."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-26-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: Sher#####@##hoo.com and we have offered you our top solution. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you.

JJsHouse service team:p”

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.