Product & services pricing Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

What is this?

"I LOVE the dress. The quality and design are Fantastic. The shipping was on time no delay and willing to order from here again. "

"I ordered a dress for my daughter's 18th birthday masquerade ball. The ordering process was very simple and the measuring process was clearly explained. Only 10 days after choosing the style,colour and measurements of the dress my daughter had chosen,the most beautiful dress arrived. We are thrilled with it. It is beautifully made and fits perfectly. We will definitely be ordering from JJs House again and for anyone thinking about ordering a dress/dresses DO IT!!!! JJs House thank you so much"

"Ordered goods arrived in good order and very fast (only 13 days to EU from placing order). The custom made dress was spot on and colour was as I have ordered. Goods were shipped with DHL at no additional cost, as it couldn't be delivered by EMS & they also helped with labelling the parcel as a Gift (as it truly was). I couldn't have asked for a better service. I will gladly return to buy more and recommend this website to all my friends. "

"i had a very positive experience with jjhouse. the hardest part of the entire process was choosing my wedding dress!! there are soo many to choose from! the variety in choice is fantastic. the site is soo easy to navigate both on the computer or on the mobile site! my order was made and paid for promptly! there are many payment method options and most (if not all cards) are accepted. i payed by paypal. every step of the process was confirmed by email. i was able to follow the entire process step-by-step on my jjhouse account. i received my order NINE days later!!! i was shocked that it was soo quick! i was very pleased with the ordering and delivery service...and even more pleased with the goods! my dress was 'made-to-order' and fits like a glove. it is exactly as described and is finished to a high standard! i am completly satisfied with my jjhouse experience and would not hesitate to use them again!! thank you jjhouse"

"El vestido es perfecto, realmente perfecto. El diseño, la confección, el color, y aunque no lo pedí sobre medidas me quedó perfecto.
Mis hermanas, mi mamá, mi pajesita y mis cuñadas próximamente comprarán sus vestidos
La calidad de los productos y sus precios hacen que este tipo de empresas se mantengan en el mercado, no cambien y serán muy exitosos.

"I am always worried about ordering dresses especially online, but this dress was PERFECTLY fitted!! I am in love with it! I ordered this in black custom made.

It arrived before my event date even though I ordered it a tad late. Would highly recommend and would definitely buy from here again! Customer services is very professional, quick and they know exactly what they are talking about!!

"bonjour a toutes je tien a dire que je suis totalement ravis de ma robe elle est superbe , les temps ont était respecté , les mensuration aussi est surtout le délai de livraison est cour c'est géniale ; De plus le suivi est la rapidité des réponses au mail des clients est tout a fait sérieux , un grand merci au couturières =)"

"I have never ordered a dress online, much less my Wedding Dress. JJs House made this too easy. From a huge range to choose from I finally found my dress. I received it today, absolutely gorgeous! The quality was fantastic as well as the beading. Thank you for your professional safe secure site. I will be sure to tell all my friends about you!
Leila from Melbourne Australia

"The dress was wonderful, it fits me so well and I love the color, the shipping time was just 5 days, expensive but worth.Thank you JJ's House!!!!"

"I purchased a dress from jjshouse and when I received it I was disappointed as it looks nothing like what I saw online, so I posted my review on site jabber. Today I got a call from one of their representative, offering me a full refund for my dress. Now that makes me one happy bunny, well impressed. Thank u jjshouse it was nice doing business with you."

"O vestido é exatamente como da foto. Ele é confeccionado com muita qualidade em cada detalhe do acabamento. Fiquei com muito medo de fazer uma compra de vestido de noiva pela internet, mas depois que me surpreendi com o vestido, descobri que o site não trabalha com materiais ruins e a mão de obra é extremamente qualificada, pois os detalhes são muito bem feitos. A parte superior do vestido tem uns apliques em pérolas e brilho muito delicados que deu um toque todo especial. Vale muito adquirir um produto da Jjs House, o custo benefício é incrível, mesmo se fosse alugar um vestido no Brasil, jamais alugaria um neste valor com essa qualidade. Abraços"

"JJs House is a great company all the time the customer service was perfect ,very kind and efficient. The quality of the product that I received was carefully made and all for a good price. I am very happy with my experience.

"I was very undecided weather or not I would buy this dress due to the many bad reviews of jj's house, but they are wrong! I am So happy with my purchase and I'm SO SO glad I didn't listen to others! The dress arrived in record time, only 9 days to Australia. The dress was packaged very well, in plastic wrap then box and then more plastic wrap. The quality of the dress is great for the price paid. Not as thick as other dresses but this is what I wanted for my summer wedding. The zip is very secure which is good. I now wish I had bought the petticoat that was suggested by one of the team members (via email) as the one I already own doesn't fit the gown. I will purchase this at a later date. Being a bigger girl it would have been nice to see the dress on a larger size girl, but that wasn't the end of the world. I am very happy with my purchase from jj's house and probably will buy though them for my bridesmaid's dresses."

"The customer service at JJsHouse is excellent. They really have the best for solutions for the customers, always. Very polite and service minded personnel. "

"I ordered a dress for my sons wedding and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the dress, quick shipping and good communication throughout the process. I would buy from JJs House again in the future."

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.