• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

What is this?

2015-07-23

"Good service and prices is reasonable."

2015-07-23

"The dress order was simply stunning. thank you so much "

2015-07-23

"I ordered my wedding shoes from JJS House. Very fast shipping, and the quality of the product is awesome. I will be ordering my daughters dress from JJS as well. Thank you JJS!"

2015-07-23

"I purchased a dress from JJs House for my daughter's prom on April 24, 2015 and the dress was beautiful. She received so many compliments on the design. I will recommend JJs House to anyone looking for a formal dress. It was packaged so that the dress was not wrinkled. I was a little worried ordering a prom dress online from another Country, but I took a chance and the dress was beautiful and my daughter was happy and her dress was one of a kind at her prom."

2015-07-22

"Dress was absolutely beautiful and was stunning in pictures. The quick delivery was amazing for a special order. The "light" turquoise color was so flattering."

2015-07-22

"The dress fit perfect!! Shipping was very fast. "

2015-07-21

"I received my shoes and they are gorgeous as well as being beautiful and a perfect fit. Thanks JJ's"

2015-07-21

"Awesome website and awesome products best customer service "

2015-07-20

"Got my dresses today, it took two days from China to Sweden. I'm so happy whit the dresses.
All three dresses hade nice fabrik and where well made. I wanted to make a change to my wedding dress and they made it just like i wanted it. The color was just the color i wanted.
I really recommend JJshouse!"

2015-07-18

"I really enjoyed working with you! Thanks a lot. The dress is exactly like on a picture, the price is nice and the quality is fantastic. I'm really glad I've chosen your shop!"

2015-07-17

"Good service, very speedy delivery, and best of all: a super nice dress. I recommend the option of paying for the dress to be tailored to your measurements, because I did and it fit so well! Customer service representatives are very nice to talk to too - they helped me with all my questions so quickly. I would not hesitate to shop here again."

2015-07-17

"i really liked the shipping came on time."

2015-07-17

"This is the first online shopping that went with no problems. My dress was shipped about a week before the time. They kept me updated through out the process and the customer service is extraordinary. I.would recommending everyone to shopping here. Because your getting quality for your money...."

"Vestito bellissimo. Grazie"

2015-07-17

"The dress I get was amazing. Service is great. I get my dress in 2 vecks. The was one of the best bay on the internet ever. I will bay in the future."

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.