Stores > JJs House

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

What is this?

2016-04-12

Happy happy

"I was extremely excited that I had the opportunity to order swatches from JJ's. It made the decision to order my bridesmaid dresses from them a no brainier. I was able to see the exact colors and feel the fabrics which made the stress of ordering online much easier!"

Love my dress!

"I am very happy with my dress, love the material and the dress wasn't too expensive and it got here fast"

Flattering flare

"The A line style is wonderful for a girl like me with large hips and a small waist. Ordered a size 10(an a size 7/8 in most things) and expected to have to do some alterations. The size ten is a comfortable fit with out being to loose, exept for the bust, buts thats what a padded bra is for."

No Place Like JJs House

"I would encourage everyone to check out JJs House! My best friend had me order my bridesmaids dress from them and it was completely hassle free. As a rookie bridesmaid I didn't know what to expect, but ordering the dress was easy, shipping was fast, and the dress arrived neatly and safely packaged. And as for the dress, it's beautiful! The sizing chart and video tutorial was incredibly helpful when finding and ordering a size. Like I said, rookie bridesmaid; but JJs House was incredibly helpful. And their clothing is gorgeous!"

2016-04-11

Unfortunately the dress didn't fit

"After further review of my complaint, the company is allowing me to return the dress that didn't fit and will be issuing a refund. The dress I received was well made, just did not fit me. The dress shipped quickly and they respond quickly. "

This review was modified by Anorm on April 13 2016 02:55:21 PM

Great gown

"Quality excellent
Delivery very quick
Liked so much ordering again

Amazing!

"The dress came amazing! The material was well put together. The sequins were attached perfect. The color and fabric was very beautiful. I loved the dress and wore it to my prom. I would highly recommend getting this dress! I am a **** the bigger side and it still looked fantastic on me!"

ITS SO CUTE

"I LOVE IT. GREAT SELLER. PERFECT DRESS. EXCELLENT PRICE. IM SO HAPPY PERFECT DRESS"

Perfect Wedding Flowers

"I have loved everything I have ordered from JJ house. They are fast and these flowers were perfect for my wedding!"

A very pleasant experience

"Jjhouse had the best style to choose from for bridesmaids dresses and their website was very easy to use & order from. I had been trying on dresses for a wedding I'm in this summer & the quailty of fabric, style choice & fit I was finding in the bridal stores such as David's was not very good. I found a great style on jjhouse that was made in better fabrics & was the right price with their sale. When I received the dress the construction was very good quality & the fit was perfect, matching their size chart very accurately. I am very pleased with my experience w/ this company who made the hard job of finding the perfect bridesmaid dress very easy."

Great experience

"FANTASTIC service and product. Will purchase from again."

This review was modified by peta-69273 on April 08 2016 05:41:58 PM

Awesome

"I was so nervous when I ordered this dress but to my surprise, it looks even better than I imagined. The detailing of the beading is phenomenal. I can't wait to wear it!!!! "

2016-04-08

"I would definitely recommend JJ's to anyone and everyone looking for the perfect dress. I will not buy a special occasion dress anywhere else from now on."

What a Find

"When I found JJs House's website, I was amazed at the selection and prices . I purchased a short wedding dress and could not wait to see it. When I opened the box, I found the gorgeous dress, packaged with care and made of the finest quality material. The bouquets are exquisite and I cannot wait until my wedding day. Thank you JJs "

Hi JJs House

"I generally love JJs House products. Great fabric, Style & fashions. The retailer has GREAT sales."

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.