Product & services pricing Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10

What is this?

"I was really nervous about ordering a dress that was so important online. However, the experience with JJ's House was above and beyond what I expected. After submitting all the measurements and placing the order, the order was at my door 8 days later. The dress was beautiful!! It was exactly what we were looking for and it fit perfectly. "

"i am very satisfied, i bought 3 dresses it was amazing, great quality and fast delivery.
thank you a lot, it was my pleasure to be your customer.

"Overall experience was good
The dresses cameout very pretty and on size
The colo, material and finishing were perfect
The package and shipping price is slightly costly
I wish that during the process of ordering that you offer the customization
I also ordered customer key chains, very beautiful and everyone liked it
This will not be the only shopping experience from jjshouse.

"JJ's House is FANTASTIC! I ordered my dress easily online. It looked just like it did online. It arrived fast. When it arrived, I was so happy that I put the dress on and danced around the room. It was PERFECT. Perfect color and perfect fit. I wore it recently to the Navy Ball and got so many compliments on how I looked in it. I love JJ's and would definitely use them again. Anita "

"este es un sitio que en verdad se puede confiar en el,,, yo obtuve mi vestido mas rapido de lo que lo esperaba, esta realmente hermoso y hecho a mi medida, me encanto, esta hermoso, recomiendo 100% esta tienda en linea."

"I ordered this dress for my 50th birthday celebration - item # 016008410. It fit like a glove! I was very pleased. I kept getting compliments all night. The workmanship was excellent! I recommended JJSHouse as a site to shop to my daughter, friends and family. Hence, the reason I am a returning customer.

"I ordered my veil several months ahead of the wedding because I had never ordered anything from JJ's House before, and wanted to make sure that I would like their products, before ordering my wedding dress. The veil is absolutely gorgeous, and I can't wait to see my custom-made wedding dress (in a few months, when I've lost more weight, of course). The workmanship was superb, and they did a great job of keeping me informed during the shipping process. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends."

"I have purchased 2 dresses both with additional wraps and also purchased 2 pair of shoes. The dresses were custom made and are absolutely beautiful. They are made of extremely high quality and I would highly recommend JJ's for purchases. I live in Australia and Delivery was very fast. I will certainly be using JJ's in the future! I have nothing but good things to say about this company and their very helpful staff. "

"I Ordered this dress only 2-3 weeks ago it has already arrived at my mums in the U.K!!! I'm away at the moment and wont get to try it on until next month but I am thrilled I have seen some photos that mums taken and she says the dress is beautifully made and that the detail is exceptional!

I had my doubts about ordering online but I'm very pleased all my queries were answered promptly by your team and the order arrived so quickly!

I will upload photos when I get to try it on, i've ordered the made to measure service i'm sure it will fit perfectly!

"I can't say enough about how pleased I am with JJ's House. In August of this year I bought a party dress for a cruise, and got so many compliments on it that I decided I might also use JJ's House for my wedding dress. I used another company and was disappointed, so I returned to JJ's House, gave them my measurements and could not be happier. The dress is a dream come true. I could kick myself for ordering a dress from another provider; the people at JJ's House are marvelous to deal with, responsive, helpful and the whole experience has been so much fun. Best of all -- the is a design to suit everyone and the joy of imagining yourself in any of these beautiful clothes is almost as much fun as the moment they arrive.

Don't hesitate. Measure yourself, pick what you love, give them your measurements and you'll LOVE the outcome.

"This is not the first time i buy from this website and I have always found kindness from customer service (they were always available and gave answers to all my questions). Everything comes perfectly packed and products are of excellent quality. I would recommend this website to all."

"This dress is gorgeous! I was very hesitant to order my wedding dress online - mostly because I don't have model proportions so it's difficult to tell how a certain dress is going to look on me. I ordered the custom size in red and let me tell you, it's a perfect fit and so flattering! The attention to detail on this dress is amazing, as well as the workmanship. The fabric is beautiful and the beading/sequins on the sleeves adds just the right amount of sparkle. The entire process - from finding a dress to placing the order to receiving it (in a little over a week from the time I ordered it!) was flawless. I would definitely recommend this dress and JJ's House."

"The item that I purchased was just as pictured. This is the second time that I have purchased from jjshouse and both items (clothing) have been perfect. The service is great. They post very quickly and the items both arrived after only one week, which is very fast. I will definitely recommend jjshouse to my friends and an planning to buy more dresses from them in the future!"

"I purchased a gorgeous little tiara which arrived two days ago and is exactly like the picture. Very sweet and delicate just what I was looking for, very happy customer. Super fast delivery, great product. Highly recommend jjs House."

"Thank you very much I am so impressed with the dress I bought and the time from when I ordered it to when it arrived . My dress was custom made and shipped and arrived in a bit over a week I was so happy . It fitted perfectly and I love it so thank you very very much "

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.