• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

What is this?

"The customer service i received was direct yet personable and very well thought out. I throughly enjoyed my experience and i'm definantly going to recomend jjhouse.com to any soon to be brides or friends going to special occassions. The prices were low and the quality of the items was absolutely gorgeous! I especially loved how the shipping was on time and the package received was also well designed. "

"Die Schuhe sind genau so wie versprochen und auf dem Bild angezeigt. Sehr schneller Versand. Preis-Leistung stimmt...das War nicht das letzte mal, dass ich dort meine Schuhe bestelle...vielen Dank"

"Beautiful dresses and very gentilous.

"JJS House has great products to choose from. I was able to find my dream dress that I plan to order for a great price. I also got shoes to match and I am obsessed with them. The service is wonderful and any questions I had they responded to quickly. I plan to use JJSHOUSE.COM for future orders."

"This was my first time ordering from JJs House. I ordered a wedding dress and paid extra for custom measurements. My dress arrived in a week, far less than the estimated timeframe, and fit perfect! The quality was great, too. I absolutely love it and received numerous compliments. Thank you."

"Great service, excellent product, fast sending of products which were of the standard stated. Very pleased with the experience."

"When I ordered at JJs house, i was a little bit skeptic about how it will look like
because I was not sure of the size I ordered till it came on the right time, And to my surprised, the dress fits beautifully just how it showed in the picture!
So, I will definitely recommend JJs house for any occassions dress!

"I am very happy with the entire process. My dress fits perfectly."

"My first buy's at JJhouse are overwhelming. The service, the clothes are fantastic! I'll be back soon for my new orders. Thanks so much

"I could not be happier! Although the box seemed to small when it arrived I was in for a huge surprise when I opened it. It was exactly as promised! You cannot beat the price our the time it took to get hear. It came fast and was flawless. A perfect fit! I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. Too bad I only need one dress. I will definitely shop JJ House again!"

"I love buying clothes from JJs House.
The clothes are so well made and very reasonably priced.
Every shipment I have ordered has arrived really quickly.
Will definitely purchase from JJs House again.

"Fantastic products, fast reliable delivery - can't go wrong here!! Very happy"

"Thank you jj house
everything for my weddi g is amazing

"I would recommend and have recommended JJ house as a special place to buy special ocassion dresses. My order was precise to the measurements given and arrived just in time. Thank you."

"Dress arrived on time and the custom fit is on point! I will definitely be ordering another dress real soon!"

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.