Stores > JJs House

Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10

What is this?

2016-05-09

great prices and fanastic service

"I love my head band I ordered"

Perfecto

"Me costo decidirme porque me gustaban varios vestidos, pero solucionaron todas mis dudas en cuanto a confeccion y colores, todo salio perfecto, sin duda repetire! Gracias

This review was modified by magomca on May 08 2016 01:12:45 PM

2016-05-08

Expectations far exceeded !

"Quality great!
Price unbelievable !
Process easy!

ty, JJsHouse

"fast delivery, dress is so beautiful made, shoes match perfectly, great team. I will definitely order again! Ty, guys"

2016-05-07

Helping this savvy bride save big for her big day

"I have found every thing that was causeing me alot of stress for my big day in one location i wanted to get some thing my bridesmaids could keep forever if they chose to and i did on you site."

2016-05-07

Very reliable and great customer service whom you can trust with only here at jjshouse.com

"Quality of 2 wedding dresses I ordered were so excellent. Prices are good for such beautiful dresses. Customer service are very friendly and really helped me a lot. Thank you so much. I am very satisfied in shopping at jjshouse.com online."

2016-05-06

Perfect Prom

"We ordered her dress and prayed it looked good. She LOVED it!!!! Fit perfectly! We have told everyone about JJshouse !"

2016-05-06

Krystal 's wedding

"Everything that I ordered was beautiful. The quality of the items, the bouquets were prettier in person. I just love everything that I ordered. And the price of everything, just can't be beat. "

2016-05-05

"Great items purchased for my wedding - dress and shoes, great price good quality will shop here again "

2016-05-05

"Very good products, extremely happy with service"

I looked fabulous!!!

"Not only was the customer service amazing, but my dress was everything!!! I've worn the dress twice and received tons and tons of compliments. "

Great Service!

"I ordered a swatch from JJ house and it came quickly. The four different fabrics were great quality and have a rich color. "

Amazing Product!!!

"All of my purchases made at JJ's house have exceeded all of my expectations. Very satisfied"

Quality and Selection

"JJ has hands down the best selection I have seen. Pair that with the quality of their product and you have the best online source for beautiful dresses."

Great work

"It's been a pleasure being in your website. The customer service is fast. And the product is more than what I expected. It's high quality. "

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,594 merchant members.