JJs House Reviews - page 4 - jjshouse.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2,502 reviews

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (2,502)

"My bridesmaids ordered their dresses from here and they came in a weeks time! The fit was great, the price was right on and quality was very nice! Love them!"

"I've been incrediably happy with all my purchases from JJs House, all the goods are arrived in good condition and the delivery service is excellent.
I would be very happy to recommend this business to family and friends.

Rating 8/104/5

"I have been very pleased with your sevcie I hope to continue to do business with u in the near future.. As always my order was prompt and correct the only thing I would like to see is better ways if contacting you if I want to change an order but other than that you rock"

"I ordered my wedding dress from JJs House and I am over the moon with it - I cannot wait to wear it. I tried it on and it made me feel like a princess and like a bride. Everyone who has seen the dress has described it as beautiful and I could not agree more. I cannot wait to see the look on my fiance's face when he sees the dress! The quality is really exceptional and is a very accurate reflection of the pictures on their website. I will definitely be ordering from them again and have no hesitation in recommending them. The best part is that the dress is very much like the first dress that I fell in love with at a wedding boutique but it did not come with the $3500 price tag! Exceptional value for money! Delivery was very speedy as well.

Aside from my dress, I also bought my petticoat, veil, jewellery, guest book and some wedding tissues and similar to the dress, the quality was very high.

I chickened out of buying my shoes from them and I am now regretting it and browsing their website for the perfect pair of wedding shoes.

Very highly recommended and very happy with the service and the products. Will 100% use them again for my outfits in the future.

"The customer service is excellent,they accomplish with everything they say on time, quality, beauty and the prices very affordable.
I'm very happy with this company. Thank you
Cristina Shllaku

Rating 6/103/5

"The product was exactly as it was shown on the website. I didn't like the cost of the shipping and the extra duty I had to pay on the parcel. "

modified review reply posted Mar-14-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Our goal here is to exceed our customer’s expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies. We would greatly appreciate if you contact us at feedback@jjshouse.com and we will look into the problems and try our best to provide the best possible solutions for you.

Adam

JJsHouse service team”

"I received my dress before the date it was promised. It fit great and everyone loved the dress on me. Thank you so much. I will order again and will tell all my friends of your shop."

"Great options on heels. Please provide more low heels of dance shoes and kids' dance shoes."

"There is beautiful clothes and shoes which are a good quality and raisonnable price."

"I ordered my dress for my sons wedding for this last Janurary. It was the perfect colors and the dress came real fast. I did have to have it altered but I expected that since I had to order a custom size. "

"O vestido é lindo, perfeito, assim como mostra a imagem...

O atendimento é muito bom, super eficientes...

Parabéns pelo trabalho... Fiquei super satisfeita.

"I am a first shopper at jj's and if they could allow me I would even be a marketing agent in my country because I was completely impressed with service delivery I wish you could attend my wedding so you could see wat a beautiful bride you made me...I am sooo thankful its just sad I only get to wear my beautiful gown once...all in all am in love... All the ladies who want to look like a princess on their special day n all the men that want to surprise their women with beautiful gowns jj's house is the place to look I can assure you 100% satisfaction!! Thank you jj's house.."

"The dress is beautiful. It's for my daughter's prom. I got it custom fitted and contacted youball to let you know I didn't want the extra two inches at the bottom that are customarily on dress so heels can be worn and I got just what I asked for. I was very satisfied and the price can't be beat. I recommend JJ House to anyone lookig for a dress for a special occasion.Thre is a cost that UPS charges for international packages which was approx. $45which I didn't mind but wish I 'd known about it."

"When I placed my order with JJs House I was a little hesitant. This was my first overseas order and of course it was last minute on my account. My delivery was going to be close to my special occasion date. But I worried over nothing. JJs House delivered my order before the expected delivery date. Everything was perfect. The gown was just beautiful and fit perfectly. I received several compliments on it. The shoes were comfortable too. Thank you JJs House for a no hassle transaction. My inquiries were handled immediately and they always kept me informed. The dress was top quality. Well sewn and the detailing was fantastic. Both of my daughters are getting married next year and I don't need to shop around because I know exactly where my dresses are coming from. JJs House!!! Thanks again and you deserve these five stars!!!"

Magnifique ! Sublime, tissu très beau, taille parfaite,... en fait tout est parfait ! Merci JJhouse !