Product & services pricing Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

What is this?

"JJ's House is an excellent way to do your wedding shopping. There are less hassels and all products that I have brought have been of top quality and no problems with payments, parcels have always arrived on time, and you are kept up to date with tracking information :D. Recommended for anyone and everyone for hassle free wedding and formal shopping"

"Thank you, those vases are very lovely! They looked really great on our wedding day."

"Ordered a dress for my daughter's grad from JJs House. We only had to make some minor adjustments to the length. She got so many rave reviews on her special night. The whole process of ordering from them was seamless. The experience is certainly one that would encourage me to have others try."

"As the wedding day was approaching fast, I became frustrated with the prices I found on wedding dresses. I decided to search online for a cheaper solution and came across the jjshouse.

Plenty of elegant solutions at affordable prices. I didn't hesitate when I found the perfect dress for me and ordered immediately.

I had second thoughts afterwards, whether it would come on time, be the same dress as the picture, or how it would fit.

I had answers some 15 days later. My parcel came at 12 days but due to a national holiday I had to wait 3 more days.

The dress wasn't exactly as the picture. It was even better!!!

Because I was afraid it wouldn't fit I played the safe side and bought a bigger size, so it needed some alterations. But I was so happy with the quality and the elegance of the dress, I ordered my other two reception dresses my actual size. I'm sure they will fit perfectly and no alterations will be made on those.

All in all I was so happy with the online shopping experience at jjshouse that I ordered everything I needed for the ceremony and the reception.

"Seeing this dress online was like love at first sight. After purchasing this dress i came across lots of negative reviews for this site. I was incredibly surprised when i received this dress because it was 100% spot on. Sizing was correct (Apart from it being a tad long) quality is fantastic and i am totally happy with this buy! It looks wonderful on and i am now looking forward to my formal knowing i have this beautiful dress. My overall experience with JJs House was a great one"

"This dress arrived so quickly! I couldn't believe it for a custom order dress. The details on this dress are stunning, and the communication was spectacular! I couldn't be happier.

I am definitely going to do all my dress shopping here. So happy I found this site!

"I LOVE the dress. The quality and design are Fantastic. The shipping was on time no delay and willing to order from here again. "

"I ordered a dress for my daughter's 18th birthday masquerade ball. The ordering process was very simple and the measuring process was clearly explained. Only 10 days after choosing the style,colour and measurements of the dress my daughter had chosen,the most beautiful dress arrived. We are thrilled with it. It is beautifully made and fits perfectly. We will definitely be ordering from JJs House again and for anyone thinking about ordering a dress/dresses DO IT!!!! JJs House thank you so much"

"Ordered goods arrived in good order and very fast (only 13 days to EU from placing order). The custom made dress was spot on and colour was as I have ordered. Goods were shipped with DHL at no additional cost, as it couldn't be delivered by EMS & they also helped with labelling the parcel as a Gift (as it truly was). I couldn't have asked for a better service. I will gladly return to buy more and recommend this website to all my friends. "

"i had a very positive experience with jjhouse. the hardest part of the entire process was choosing my wedding dress!! there are soo many to choose from! the variety in choice is fantastic. the site is soo easy to navigate both on the computer or on the mobile site! my order was made and paid for promptly! there are many payment method options and most (if not all cards) are accepted. i payed by paypal. every step of the process was confirmed by email. i was able to follow the entire process step-by-step on my jjhouse account. i received my order NINE days later!!! i was shocked that it was soo quick! i was very pleased with the ordering and delivery service...and even more pleased with the goods! my dress was 'made-to-order' and fits like a glove. it is exactly as described and is finished to a high standard! i am completly satisfied with my jjhouse experience and would not hesitate to use them again!! thank you jjhouse"

"El vestido es perfecto, realmente perfecto. El diseño, la confección, el color, y aunque no lo pedí sobre medidas me quedó perfecto.
Mis hermanas, mi mamá, mi pajesita y mis cuñadas próximamente comprarán sus vestidos
La calidad de los productos y sus precios hacen que este tipo de empresas se mantengan en el mercado, no cambien y serán muy exitosos.

"I am always worried about ordering dresses especially online, but this dress was PERFECTLY fitted!! I am in love with it! I ordered this in black custom made.

It arrived before my event date even though I ordered it a tad late. Would highly recommend and would definitely buy from here again! Customer services is very professional, quick and they know exactly what they are talking about!!

"bonjour a toutes je tien a dire que je suis totalement ravis de ma robe elle est superbe , les temps ont était respecté , les mensuration aussi est surtout le délai de livraison est cour c'est géniale ; De plus le suivi est la rapidité des réponses au mail des clients est tout a fait sérieux , un grand merci au couturières =)"

"I have never ordered a dress online, much less my Wedding Dress. JJs House made this too easy. From a huge range to choose from I finally found my dress. I received it today, absolutely gorgeous! The quality was fantastic as well as the beading. Thank you for your professional safe secure site. I will be sure to tell all my friends about you!
Leila from Melbourne Australia

"The dress was wonderful, it fits me so well and I love the color, the shipping time was just 5 days, expensive but worth.Thank you JJ's House!!!!"

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.