Product & services pricing Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

What is this?

"Muy bonito el collar con sus aretes. Muy elegantes a súper buen precio. Y una cartera hermosa... muy barata"

"I bought a personalised cufflings from JJshouse, and the service was superb. It is part of a birthday gift to my fiancee, which he would use on our big day. I hope he likes it."

niunia7979's Avatar
Dublin

"the best site of wedding dresses .... cheap price .. excellent performance ... I will be the possibility to recommend to my friends ... all the wedding guests delighted with my dress!! Thank you"

"Mercis vous êtes simplement géniaux , ma robe est parfaite, arrivée dans un délai hyper vite rien a dire j'adhère et j'adore "

"very nice dress it is exactly like the picture , clean sewing , fast shipping , good communication with seller , I recommend :) "

"Excellent product, excellent service. So very happy with my purchase!"

"Absolutely loved my dress! Used the custom sizing option and it turned up perfect! Great price aswell. Thanks so much jjshouse!!"

"Very happy with Jjs House service. Dress arrived before due date in plenty of time for my daughter's 21st party. Dress is beautiful as is my daughter in it.
Thank you so much jjs House.

"It is a pleasure to deal with JJsHouse. I have communicated back and forth with them via email. They are quick to get back to me with a reply to my questions. I have no problem at all with the customer service department and think that they are doing a great job with addressing a customer's questions and/or any complaints.

Sincerely,
CL

"This dress is AMAZING. I ordered one to see how it is and test it out, now I will order the remaining six dresses for my bridesmaids, 7 dresses in total. I HIGHLY recommend JJsHouse. I have ordered two dresses from here and some from other websites and their quality is by far the best. A very happy customer!"

"Very nice dress
The item arrived in time
Everything is OK : )

"Ordered my wedding dress and Maid of Honour dresses and many other stuff for my wedding day. All delivered on time and before the estimated delivery date. The VAT & TAX charges were so high on top of my order, wished that they could put on as "Gift" to save a bit of money. So if you are ordering make sure you do it all in one go. The dress is as per the picture and although the model is a size 2, i think it looked just as good in a UK size 12. Beautiful detail work, I feel it could be a lot tighter with the stitchings. I ordered spaghetti straps but unfortunately only item not delivered, wished that it had been attached to the dress or packet of the dress however they will be refunding for the missing items. In the end I didn't need the straps so I am happy with the purchases I have made through JJ's site."

"excellent! This word describes everything!"

"Complimenti per celerità serietà e qualità siete grandissimi!!"

"JJ's House is an excellent way to do your wedding shopping. There are less hassels and all products that I have brought have been of top quality and no problems with payments, parcels have always arrived on time, and you are kept up to date with tracking information :D. Recommended for anyone and everyone for hassle free wedding and formal shopping"

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.