Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.59/10 2,511 reviews

JJs House is a merchant member
    JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • JJs House contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10

All 2,507 Customer Reviews

"Très belle robe! reçu en même pas 3semaines et faite sur mesure!

Très bonne qualité! Je suis vraiment ravie de l'achat. D'ailleurs je regrade pour une deuxième robe!

A recommander vivement! Faites moi confiance! Je posterai des photos après mon mariage!

"I am really really happy with JJsHouse. They have been very kind with me. Firstly, they send me the dress I wanted in perfect conditions. When I received it, I realised I had taken the sizes wrongly. I asked for JJs House's help and they immediately offered it. I am really glad with them and I will indeed recommend it!"

"I know reviews are mixed on this place, but if you do your research and have realistic expectations, it is a great deal. I have been in China and had dresses made for me, so I know they can make them a little big. The material is definitely synthetic, but so were the dresses that I tried on in local boutiques here. I just wanted a nice wedding dress that fits and looks expensive in pictures, and I definitely got that. I ordered one of the dresses the fiance suggested, with a lace-up back so that the sizing was flexible. Did custom sizing and took an inch off all my measurements (at Bridal stores, I was exactly a size 6 petite, final measurements I sent to JJs were exactly between size 4 and 6, with my real height). This way, there is a gap opening in the back so you can see that it is lace-up. There are some loose thread ends that I need to go through and cut off, and I need to figure out the bustle situation, but I knew that before ordering. I ordered a veil and garment bag as well, both are great. Veil has glued-on small pearl-like beads (3-4mm diameter), one of which had fallen off, but as you can tell from this review it was no biggie for saving $50. I asked them to mark "gift" so that I would not have to pay more customs (got the idea from their active facebook page). Shipping was by UPS, and went door-to-door from Suzhou to Chicago in 42 hours! In the end, I paid $267 for 3 things that would have cost $500-600 at the discount bridal stores, not including alterations. I am definitely happy with this purchase. The dress could be more high end, but it could also be made of paper. For what they charge, the value is still definitely there. I tried to leave pictures of everything on their website because other people's pictures are usually the most reliable. Their service department is also very active, as long as you factor in the time difference. Very happy overall!"

"my daughters prom dress was so lovely wow great all around so so happy .I would come here again thank you so much ."

"I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who was involved in putting my order together, and in particular, in making my wedding dress. It is the most beautiful dress I have ever seen, exactly like the picture. I am very grateful to the team at JJ’s House for the workmanship and continued communication throughout. I will have no hesitation to recommend JJ’s House to friends and family in the future.Thank you for making my weddings day the most memorable.

"Muchas gracias. Muy buenos productos. Estoy muy contenta. en las próximas semanas haré una nueva compra :) :)"

"excusez moi mais je ne comprends pas l'anglais - en revanche je peux vous dire que je suis très satisfaite du rendu de ma commande passé sur le site jjhouse - cela correspondait tout à fait à mes attentes - un très bon service client avec lequel j'ai échangé à plusieurs reprises concernant un petit souci sur ma commande - très bon site - merci beaucoup - cordialement - gianforcaro patricia"

"Bonsoir,

Je suis très satisfaite de ma robe d'autant plus qu'elle a été faite sur mesure.

Elle est vraiment sur mesure, elle m'habille très bien. Je suis super contente. Les paillettes sont éclatantes.

Cette robe a été choisi pour mon mariage à la mairie avant celui de l'église.

Merci à JJ HOUSE. Je recommande ce site à toutes celles qui hésitent. Vous pouvez commander en toute quiétude no stress. Encore merci.

"Would absolutely recommend JJs House, picked my dress, sent in my measurements, dress arrived within 2 weeks and was a perfect fit, fabulous quality just as shown in the photo's of the dresses on site. Shops in the UK are charging three times the price!
Very happy customer :)

"My bridesmaids ordered their dresses from here and they came in a weeks time! The fit was great, the price was right on and quality was very nice! Love them!"

"I've been incrediably happy with all my purchases from JJs House, all the goods are arrived in good condition and the delivery service is excellent.
I would be very happy to recommend this business to family and friends.

"I have been very pleased with your sevcie I hope to continue to do business with u in the near future.. As always my order was prompt and correct the only thing I would like to see is better ways if contacting you if I want to change an order but other than that you rock"

"I ordered my wedding dress from JJs House and I am over the moon with it - I cannot wait to wear it. I tried it on and it made me feel like a princess and like a bride. Everyone who has seen the dress has described it as beautiful and I could not agree more. I cannot wait to see the look on my fiance's face when he sees the dress! The quality is really exceptional and is a very accurate reflection of the pictures on their website. I will definitely be ordering from them again and have no hesitation in recommending them. The best part is that the dress is very much like the first dress that I fell in love with at a wedding boutique but it did not come with the $3500 price tag! Exceptional value for money! Delivery was very speedy as well.

Aside from my dress, I also bought my petticoat, veil, jewellery, guest book and some wedding tissues and similar to the dress, the quality was very high.

I chickened out of buying my shoes from them and I am now regretting it and browsing their website for the perfect pair of wedding shoes.

Very highly recommended and very happy with the service and the products. Will 100% use them again for my outfits in the future.

"The customer service is excellent,they accomplish with everything they say on time, quality, beauty and the prices very affordable.
I'm very happy with this company. Thank you
Cristina Shllaku

"The product was exactly as it was shown on the website. I didn't like the cost of the shipping and the extra duty I had to pay on the parcel. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-14-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Our goal here is to exceed our customer’s expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies. We would greatly appreciate if you contact us at feedback@jjshouse.com and we will look into the problems and try our best to provide the best possible solutions for you.

Adam