• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

What is this?

"Your shop has a big variety of beautiful dresses and accessories at very good prices. The photos create a clear and complete image of the actual product. The shipping time is fast and within the predefined period. I'm very satisfied."

"quick and fast beautiful fabrics"

"Please don't hesitate to by from this website. I am 5'6". 130 its and this dress looked stunning. The best dress I have ever owned!! Yes, including my wedding dress!!
Suchs you in at all the right places.

"Great Quality, Beautiful Product."

"Excellent - my dress arrived ahead of schedule, it is absolutely beautiful, I ordered a standard size and the fit is perfect. I loved it so much that I decided to also order my 2nd favourite dress to wear during our Reception. Two dresses for far less than one dress in a bridal shop. I 100% recommend JJs House "

"La compra de productos en jjs House de un vestido de novia y complementos son fantasticos el vestido genial y el resto tambien"

"Sapato perfeito. Mais lindo do que nas fotos mostradas no site. Estou muito satisfeita. Entrega muito rápida."

"I received the item I ordered about 1 month after and I absolutely loved it! It's of great quality and I highly recommend! I will be buying more in the future. It's a great way of buying things you need with quality and a reasonable, excelent price.
Thank you!

"Very please, good quality fabric and workmanship."

"Have ordered several pairs of dance shoes from JJ's House and always found them to be of a very good quality and the prices are extremely good. Have asked many questions and their response is alway quick and efficent - and helpful. Postage is generally very quick too, always arriving faster than the approximate date given. Will definately shop with them again."

"Very fast and helpful answer to my question (within 24 hours), fast delivery, first class quality for an unbeatable price. 100% recommendation!"

"JJs House is wonderful. I ordered bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and every single dress was absolutely beautiful. The ordering process was very simple and the dresses arrived very quickly. JJs House is my new favorite place to shop!"

"So glad I ordered from JJ's House for my daughter's wedding. I spent months searching for an acceptable dress EVERYWHERE I could think of, but I couldn't find anything that fit me or my style until I found JJ's. My dress arrived on time and fit like a glove! The workmanship was exceptional and that quality of the materials were perfect! Even the shoes I ordered were not only a perfect fit, but charming and comfortable! Just be aware that if you're ordering in the US, there will be a US customs charge upon delivery. Well worth the price!! Thanks so much helping me feel just as beautiful and the bride and the young girls!"

"Absolutely delighted with my wedding dress, even nicer then in the photos. The quality is fantastic. The service and value for money is excellent. Would highly recommend. "

"My wedding dress arrived very quickly. It was absolutely gorgeous!! Very well made, it was so soft and exquisite. I received so many compliments on it. It was exactly what I wanted and for such a low price. It was just perfect. I am very satisfied with everything! "

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.