Stores > JJs House

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10

2016-09-16

Perfect size, Just as pictured!

"I am so very happy with my dress. The bodice fits nicely, the material is sturdy, and the jewels on the waist are eye catching and beautiful. The train is long and the skirt is full. It looks exactly how it does in the picture, and is not flimsy at all. It arrived within ten days too!"

Great service!

"I ordeeed three sets of swatches to determine which color bridesmaid dresses I wanted to order. Not only was checkout easy, but I got the swatches quickly and the colors were beautiful and very close to what was on the computer screen!"

Way better then expected

"When I first found JJshouse, I didn't think it would be great, but I was willing to give them a shot. I'm definitely glad I did, because my slip shipped quickly and was exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely be ordering from them again. "

the best

"fast shipping great quality very elegant, im the most beautiful women that night., my dress are perfect looks so very gorgeous and all of my friend asking me where i buy my dress., of course i tell it straight to the point!!! 100%recommended... best seller ever"

Super duper service!

"I ordered a custom dress and could not be happier with the quality and the fit. I feel like a princess. Thank you."

In love

"The dress is perfect thanks"

magnifique robe de marié

"correspond à l'identique sur le site, les couleurs et la matière de très bonne qualité."

wonderful!

"My new dress was perfect in colour and how it fit..."

Everything was perfect

"The dresses were perfect. We had a customised order (measurements) and the team at JJ's house were very helpful. They answered all my questions and checked things when they weren't sure or pointed things out to me that I had missed. Thank you for my 5 bridesmaid dresses!"

2016-09-12

Wedding dress didn't work but they are working with me on a refund.

"The wedding dress I ordered did not work out for me but I have mailed it back and am waiting on a refund. I'll updated when I receive the refund."

This review was modified by tiseli on September 14 2016 03:21:12 PM

Excellent Company

"Very fast shipping of the fabric color swatches. I was surprised how fast it arrived. Very pleased with the swatches. It helped me to be able to match my dress with one of their wraps. "

2016-09-09

Excellent designs & fabrics at a very affordable cost!

"People always been asking where I bought my gowns because they are very beautiful & I always tell them the reasons above."

This review was modified by nsmdaltex on September 19 2016 05:58:21 PM

2016-09-08

Experience Excellence!

"I was a little reluctant to order online. I was having poor luck finding a dress in local stores for my daughter's wedding. I wanted a dress that made me feel beautiful and youthful. The dresses I tried on in stores made me feel old and frumpy. I am so happy that I took a chance and ordered from JJs House. The customer representative was very helpful. She even caught a mistake I made in measurements and contacted me the next day. I used the custom measurements. Wow, the dress is absolutely beautiful! I love the color, the and workmanship. The customer service rep also helped me select a matching clutch purse (which is also beautiful). I can't wait to wear this dress for my daughter's wedding. I would definitely shop at JJs House again. Thank you so much. "

2016-09-07

Great quality

"The dressential is great and fits perfectly. I had it custom fit for me. It took 2 weeks from order to it being at my door. The quality of the dress is great. The customer service is wonderful. Thank you! "

2016-09-05

Surprise Wedding renewal

"My husband of 50 years and our daughter decided to have a surprise vow renewal for us. They did not tell me the "bride" so with no time to spare I went dress hunting. I ordered multiple dresses from multiple internet places and returned all of them But when JJs House dresses arrived I fell in love with them They fit and were beautiful !!! JJs House has become my go to place for quality dresses that fit. I am 70, 5"11 and a size 24W"

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.