Product & services pricing Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10

What is this?

"Obrigada! Meu pedido veio exatamente como a imagem :) pensei que iria ter que esperar mais... Me surpreendi com a velocidade da entrega de vocês, amei!!! rs"

"Let me say that I shop pretty much solely online. I have never, ever bought an item from a company that I was not able to return in some capacity - even if it was just for an exchange. I ordered a bridesmaids dress from JJs House and it turns out that I simply no longer need it. It is not custom made - it is simply a size 2 dress from the website. Nothing is wrong with the dress - I just do not want it anymore. JJs House has the worst return policy I have ever seen - you are not able to return an item unless something is "wrong" with it - size, color, etc. While the customer service agent was friendly, he was still unable and unwilling to help me. Buyer beware - unless you are 100% certain that you are ordering the size you need and that you will wear the dress, you should not shop here.

Update on this order: Since my post last week, I have been in touch with a couple of customer service reps at JJs House pretty much every day. They have certainly gone above and beyond to ensure that I am satisfied. They originally offered to refund the dress if I sent it back. The next day, they let me know that I would be receiving a refund without even returning the dress because of the time and energy it would cost to return. I cannot say if I will continue shopping here, simply because I purchase and return/exchange items regularly online and the process here is quite complicated. However, I am very pleased with the company and the customer service that I have received. Thank you for making an exception for me and for your friendly customer service. It is much appreciated!

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: maggi*****@gmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team”

"WARNING!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM JJS HOUSE!!!!
These dresses are HORRIBLE.I spent a total of over $400 on two dresses.

They have seam runs, stains, and the have some cheap colored fabric that matches nothing! I have contacted JJs house and they offered me to pay half of the extra fee that they charges of $60.12. They called this a customs fee. However, I called customs. The fee was made payable to ReadMob, which is JJs house. What a scam. The fee was not for customs. It was additional money JJshouse is making. These dressed are so awful. I am out over $400.
Cindy their customer service rep offered a $5 coupon. Are you kidding me???? I am out over $400 for dresses that I cannot even use! The dresses in the pictures are from other dress companies. The dresses that they make are knock-off versions of what is shown.

Never use JJshouse.

The dresses pictures are not the dresses that you get.I will be contacting my bank for fraudulent charges and open a dispute if JJshouse does not refund my money!!!

NEVER USE JJS HOUSE!!!!!!!!

I wish that I could rate zero stars!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-11-2014

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: jes*****@yahoo.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team”

"Highly recommend JJs House.
I have bought a dress and quality of materials are very nice. This organza satin looks very pure and elegant. I have ordered ivory color and received a beautiful diamond white dress!
The silhouette is just same with the picture. It doesn't even need a petticoat.
Many of my friends who have looked this dress were just surprised by this amazing but cheap dress.

"wonderful company and reliable. "

"I purchased a pair of dance shoes and was disappointed, my money was refunded immediately."

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-10-2014

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: kcou****@hotmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"Really nice fast shipping recommendable"

"Bonjour,

J'ai effectué deux commandes sur JJs House et je suis satisfaite du résultat,je n'ai pas eu de déception.
Ce ne sera pas ma dernière commande.

"This is an AMAZING site to get the dresses. The customer service and the dress quality is amazing. This was my first ever online shopping, i was so worried. When the dress arrived all the worrying was gone. I ordered custom size and it fitted me perfectly. Ill be recommending it to my friends and family. Don't hesitate to purchase the dress from this site. Absolutely love it. :D "

"I was thrilled with my wedding gown purchase from JJsHouse.

I ordered a gown and three tear veil...it was beautiful was my very first online purchase and in saying that through there live chat they made me comfortable at ease for this purchase was so important for my day..timing was immaculate three weeks from time of order to home, The updates to my email to allow me to follow where the order was and track its journey was an amazing feature. Comfort all the way!! Fit perfectly not problems as again live chat and measuring was easily given through the knowledge of knowing someone was there. Affordable and fun!!!

I will order again from them..Thrilled with my purchase to Canada!!!

"Vi har nu modtaget vores datters kjole, sko og lille jakke. Vi bestilte det efter mål og det passede bare perfekt. Vi er så glade for alle 3 dele. Vi vil anbefale jer til alle vi kender og det er bestemt ikke sidste gang at vi køber hos jer."

"I ordered 2 dresses a few weeks ago and had them shipped to my Sister's home in Texas, because you will not ship to an APO/FPO address. The dresses arrived TODAY!!! IT ALSO ARRIVED WITH A $57.40 COD CHARGE!!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, I PAID for my shipping and was TOTALLY UNAWARE of this HIDDEN CHARGE! These extra charges are NOT mentioned at all when ordering!!!

I want my Credit Card reimbursed for the full COD amount of $57.40.

I have not seen the quality of the dresses yet, but I'm having my Sister open the box and inspect the quality of the materials and dresses themselves. Once I see the photos and hear from her, I will adjust my Rating about your dresses and Company as a whole.

I must say, I read a LOT of NEGATIVE reviews about JJ's House from many websites, but I took a leap of faith and hoped that you would blow me away and far exceed my expectations.

So far, you have seriously disappointed me.

Until I get my COD charge reimbursed and see the quality of the dresses for myself, I will only rate you as One Star!

You have not lived up to your hype, I was expecting better from you. Have you not learned from previous customers who gave you a bad review because you ripped them off with hidden COD charges?

I am NOT happy and you need to make this right!

ADDENDUM TO MY ORIGINAL REVIEW - 10/31/14:

Shortly after posting the above review, JJ's House contacted me and went above and beyond to reimburse my Credit Card for the unexpected COD Charge. Thank you JJ's House for such fast and pleasant Customer Service. Because of this, I will be a Happy Return Customer!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-29-2014

“Dear customer:

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: kw*****@hotmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"Great dress! Good quality for less price.
I love my wedding dress, can't wait to wear it!
Thank you Jj'sjouse.

"This is favourite dress I've ever owned!! The dress was an exact match to what is described and what the pictures showed. The detail on the beading is amazing and the size (size 12) is a true size (except I took it in around the bust). The colour is stunning and flattered my body shape.

I got such positive comments on my dress and felt amazing wearing it.

I will certainly recommend this website and will most definitely be making more purchases in the future.

"To all ladies looking to buy their Bride and Bridesmaid dresses from JJs House. I really recommend it the quality of the dresses are wonderful and the materials are absolutely lovely. I ordered my whole Brides outfit here from my lingerie through to my tiara and its excellant. The customer care that JJs House provides is superb and they've answered every query I've had promptly, they've even given me generous vouchers off my subsequent orders so definitely no complaints. I highly recommend this site for quality with brilliant value."

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.