Stores > JJs House

2016-07-24

5 stars across the board

"Quality absolutely amazing!!!

THE DRESS

"I never thought getting marry in such a beautiful dress. Most of the time you wish finding the perfect dress but it's impossible to see it in real life. This website has a variety of models and that is the reason why I was able to find "THE DRESS". Thank you again, I loved it."

Amazing Fabric Swatches!

I am extremely pleased with the fabric swatch booklet I received. It only took a couple of days for it to arrive in the mail. Tracking for the package was offered so I knew exactly when I was going to receive it.

The fabric swatches are big enough to see the colors.

The dress I want to order is in Chiffon. I ordered the Chiffon Fabric Swatch booklet to know what the fabric will actually look like.

I know when I custom order my dress, I will be just as satisfied! I'm looking forward to ordering my dress!

❤️

2016-07-22

Calidad, elegancia y un precio estupendo

"Es un vestido precioso, muy bien confeccionado, con las medidas indicadas parece hecho por una modista. Me gusta tanto que estoy pensando en comprarme el mismo vestido en otro tono."

I am delighted

"Had a opportunity to buy two items on JJ's House: a petit coat for my wedding dress and the earings and I am absolutely delighted. the items are exactly how was described and the earings are gorgeous. Extremely easy to get in contact with the seller and they have a great support team that clearified all my doubts. I am so happy with JJ's house that i back to buy more items. I strogly recommed this great shop."

Great

"Pretty color . It was nice. "

This review was modified by adeyadeseko on July 22 2016 03:04:54 AM

Smooth Sailing

"From the beginning to the product delivery this experience was very smooth sailing. I researched, bought and received exactly what I had ordered with no fuss. I was even able to track my parcel from the beginning to the end. It felt secure and professional dealing with JJs House."

awesome Product and Best customer service

"I got my wedding gown on time and the details of the gown is awesome."

Happy Rebride

"This is my second marriage and the first ever to plan a traditional wedding, we went to the justice of peace but also decided to have a formal ceremony. The same with first marriage many moons ago, but marriage ended fast.
I am a lover of 1920's, 1930's, lace, berry colors and lilac, and when I saw I could get a dress in "Lilac"!! Oh yes, I am a part-time artist, so thinking out of the box means everything to me.
I was so pumped in ordering the dress, and thank you so much JJ's House, because I corresponded with JJ's House Rep. before I ordered and it was a breeze. I was not nervous about the ordering from JJ's House because I had read the reviews. But waiting for me dress, I check the routing everyday, lol. And when I saw the package was at my door step, (I live back in the woods) I drove home, flew pass my dog, cat, and oh husband looking for my package. I was so taken back and surprise when I open the package. The dress was inside out so I saw immediately the workmanship of the dress and was impressed.
So, I want to take this time to thank you for the wonderful job on my dress, the shortening of the hem, the dress is made well and I am one happy rebride.
Yvette

This review was modified by itslynettehats on July 21 2016 12:32:55 PM

True to life color!

"The fuchsia gowns are gorgeous. Color is radiant."

Simply Stunning

"Ordering the Bride's Maids dresses from JJsHouse has been the easiest part of the planning of our summer wedding so far. The style, color and quality of the dresses are exquised. Absolutely stunning."

Perfection!

"I have to say I was afraid to order a dress online, but this company is wonderful! Dress fit to a tee and I could not be happier! It was exactly what the bride wanted me in and I love it too!

2016-07-21

My wedding shoe lifesaver!

"Love my shoes! They are beautifully made and are super comfortable. I have had a very hard time trying to find shoes for my wedding that look amazing and feel comfortable also. I was unsure that the quality would be good was they are not expensive, but when I recieved my delivery I was pleasantly suprised! Thank you, I will be recommending to others"

2016-07-20

More than satisfied

"Fast delivery, justified price, perfect fitting"

2016-07-20

lOVE LOVE LOVE!!

"My dress was beautiful, it fit wonderfully, and it was easy to order! I had an all around good experience with the website and it was delivered quickly and efficiently! "

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.