Product & services pricing Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10

What is this?

The dress is great! I was so nervous to buy a dress online for an upcoming wedding. When the bride picked these I thought it was going to be mess but I could not be happier. I just had a baby and wasn't sure what size so I wanted to be able to try dresses on before I bought them however she really wanted this dress. So after the other girls got their dresses I finally bit the bullet and ordered mine. I did not have a tape to measure myself so I used my husband's measuring tape. I used the chart and found my size. When the dress quickly came I was so worried about trying it on and it not fitting but it fit perfectly. The quality is better than other dresses found in main stream bridal shops. I would order again and suggest it to anyone.

"This dress is amazing! I am a bigger gal (size 22) and this dress looks good on me. Very figure flattering! And I received it in a week! UNBELIEVABLE!! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and would use them again...actually I already have!! Thank you JJ'S House!!"

"I ordered a custom fit dress and it was no where near what I paid for. The boobs were comically too high, the length was 5 inches too short and the waist and arms had so much extra room it was ridiculous. When I contacted the seller I was told they made it in a size 12 as requested (the size 12 measurements are no where close to what I wear) and to take it to a local tailor to have it corrected. Tailors can do amazing things but they can't grow fabric.
UPDATE: After leaving a review on this site and two other sites regarding my first dress I was contacted by another representative, Selinda, offering to help resolve my dilemma. She was very helpful and because I had the time I was willing to have them make another dress with my custom measurements rather than get a refund. The second dress was perfect and Selinda was there through the entire process. It fit just as promised and they offered me a discount on future purchases due to any inconvenience. Not many businesses can redeem themselves in this way but I would definitely go back to them because of the customer service Selinda provided.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-10-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: jami######@#mail.com and we have offered you our top solution. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you.

JJsHouse service team:)”

"Nunca tinha pensado em comprar um vestido de festa pela internet, mas desta vez resolvi arriscar e fiquei muito feliz com a compra. O vestido é exatamente como na foto, tem bom acabamento e chegou super rápido. Pedi com medidas personalizadas e ficou um pouco grande, mas nada que alguns ajustes não resolvam. Também gostei muito do serviço de atendimento ao cliente que sempre respondeu minhas perguntas rapidamente e de forma eficiente. Recomendo o site."

"I just received my beautiful wedding dress from JJ'shouse. :) I was so excited, dress fits and it's well made. I would definitely order again from JJ'shouse. Earlier I was quite skeptic, but luckily everything went well. I got my dress less than two weeks, that was quick! :) (I'm from Finland.)
Thank You JJ'shouse, Great job!!

"At first, I was really hesitant to buy a bridesmaid dress online. I had no other options though, so I ordered this one and hoped for the best. I AM SO HAPPY THAT I DID. The quality is remarkable and I will continue to order dresses thru JJshouse! The detail in the beading is beyond beautiful. Thank you so much for making a quality dress that fits so perfectly! I am so thrilled with my order! High-five JJshouse! :)"

"Working with JJ house was amazing. Their customer service was so helpful (and was one of the reasons I bought a dress from them)... and then they worked with my time restraints to get me a dress that fit my exact measurements, on my deadline (in fact, it got here a few days before they said it would...so great!) They even called me to make sure the notes I left in the order were correct when they had a question (instead of just guessing and not confirming.) I love the follow up! Everyone was such a pleasure to work with and I am very pleased with the final product. I will definitely use JJS House again for another dress. Thank you Thank you!"

"Be careful ladies. I ordered a dress in "grape" but when it arrived it was more a rose wine color, nearly the same color as the bridesmaids dresses. I am the mother of the groom so naturally I cannot wear this dress. JJs House originally would not let me return the dress, offered a 15% discount and told me to give it to a friend. After some push back, a representative finally called and they did refund my money and paid for return shipping. However it took some effort on my part to make it happen."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-09-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: tfishe###@##ail.com and we have offered you our top solution. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you.

JJsHouse service team:)”

"JJs House has given me the best wedding shoes ever. I love them, they're so comfy, exactly what I wanted and at a fantastic price!!! So pleased."

"I was so nervous ordering my dress from JJ's House, I don't make many purchases online to be honest and to order something as special as my wedding dress without even trying it on.....well I knew I was taking a gamble but my hairdresser had gotten her dress from here too and sang praise so I thought, oh well why not?

Ordered the dress on 15/8 and within 24 hours had confirmation that the payment and order was received with my tracking number to keep tabs on it. A week went by and I got busy with other things so forgot to check on it until Monday the 25th came around and wouldn't you know it not only was my dress ready but they had tried to deliver it to my house that day whilst I was at work!

Organized the re-delivery through Toll which was super easy and super convenient and the very next day I had my dress in my hands......only 11 days after ordering it with custom measurements!

Tried on the dress and it looks beautiful! EXACTLY like the picture and it fits like a dream. When I showed mum and dad they didn't even react because they were just in utter shock by how good it looks.

I am telling everyone I know about JJs House now.....speedy delivery, great quality product and excellent value for money!

Thanks so much JJs, I can't wait to wear my special dress on my special day!

"Nach langem suchen, habe ich mich für dieses Kleid entschieden. Es sollte nach Maß angefertigt werden und ich hatte etwas Angst, dass mein Kleid nicht rechtzeitig ankommt. Anfragen wurden prompt freundlich beantwortet und man nahm mir meine Panik. Das Kleid kam auch schon 14 Tage nach Bestellung.

Es ist wunderschön und genau so, wie ich es mir vorgestellt hatte. Die Rosen machen es zu einem absoluten Hingucker. Mein Traumkleid.

"I bought three dresses princess like for teenagers. Very professional work and kindness. The dresses are espectacularly beautiful and well done.
THANK YOU JJ'sHouse !!!

"After reading many reviews warning of bad online bridal websites I found JJ's house. I found a dress style that was just what I wanted. I contacted them many times about the style of the dress, before orderIng, but I was nervous as I read some negative reviews about JJ's on a complaint site. I took a leap of faith. Ordered a Mother of the Groom dress, wrap, and clutch purse. I am very pleased with everything I received and in such a timely manner. I had to contact them after the sale with a small concern and was immediately contacted and the issue was resolved to my complete and total satisfaction. The material was a beautiful grade, and the workmanship was quality. The purse was not only beautifully made, but it came with two extra straps so it could be worn as a handbag or shoulder bag too!!!!
The wrap was a perfect match.
I would not hesitate to order again. I can't speak for any other bridal website, but I can say JJ's is the one I would recommend to all my friends. Their customer service is terrific. I did not have any tailoring issues, as I ordered a standard size. I ordered my largest size measurement as my seamstress advised me to do, and she will tailor it down to my exact measurements.

"The dress was perfect. I was really scared at first that it wouldn't fit, but it did perfectly! The only observation that I have is that the dress was delivered a little bit dirty in the front, just in some parts, but with a little water everything was better. Thank you!!"

rstoupe's Avatar
Australia

"I love JJs House!! So much cheaper than ebay purchases, and cannot fault the responses given for reviews. Definately be purchasing again!! 5 stars!!
The products are good quality and well priced, and all questions are answered ASAP. Top marks for JJs House!

To get my product in Australia, it would cost 3-4 times more than JJs House. Cannot believe that it is such high quality! On my 6th purchase for my wedding so far! 23/9/14

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.