Stores > JJs House

Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10

2016-11-12

Great customer service!

"Speedy delivery and great customer service! No complaints here "

Quick and super easy

"Delivery time was earlier than expected. I've ordered 3 dresses and they all look great. It's perfect for my beach wedding next year. Thank you!"

This review was modified by Maureenolazo on November 13 2016 12:15:44 AM

Princess like me!

"My choice of veil couldn't have been a better one! I loved it and truly felt like a princess on my wedding day! Thank you!!!!"

Color swatch

"Loved the color swatch! It was perfect to decide the color of the dresses!"

Fast shipping

"I will order from jjs house again:) Product came quicker than normal I am very pleased "

Loved it!!

"The workmanship is great and color as expected. I chatted online to find out when the order would be shipped and they assured me it would arrive in time. It did and I am extremely pleased with the service. "

Very Happy

"My shoes arrived and I love them. Love the colour, the style and the fact that I can walk in them and are comfy. Great product and a very easy ordering process. "

2016-11-08

A remarkable shopping experience!

"Buying at JJs House was both pleasent and relaxing. From the comfort of your home you can choose the fineste items, get help from their service center in all ways! After short time your items arrive home to you and your support continues until you are satisfied with the products! I've shopped there before and will always do that! "

Stunning

"When the dress came in the mail I was just hoping that it will fit but the dress was stunning beautiful. The quality of the material is at its best. The dress fits beautifully. "

Perfect Fit

"My bridemaids dresses all arrived and they fit perfectly. "

2016-11-07

Love love love the dress!

"I received my mother of the bride dress and it's PERFECT! Great fit, great quality and fast shipping! Will be ordering again from JJshouse!"

2016-11-07

JJs House is such a great find!

"I was nervous about ordering my wedding dress online but from beginning to end, it was a smooth process. Received my product earlier than expected and shipping prices were extremely reasonable. Would definitely order from again. "

2016-11-06

Great dress!

"Absolutely love this flower girl dress! Looks just like the picture with great quality!"

2016-11-06

Best dress ever!

"I love this dress so much! It fit me so well and it's overall just beautiful. Such a high quality dress. And I would defiantly recommend it to people looking for any kinda dress they need without breaking the bank. Mine is for the military ball. I can't wait to show it off :)"

2016-11-04

Nice test fabrics

"I bought test fabrics to determine what color I wanted to wear my dress. Got 4 fabrics so I could see the difference between satin and chiffon. Large sample overlap with fabric and beautiful colors.
Good quality ingredients and I can not wait to get my dress. Only, it was so incredibly beautiful colors that it becomes difficult to choose only one.

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,458 merchant members.