• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10

What is this?

"Einfach genial .Das Kleid sieht so aus wie auf dem Bildern.

Perfekt in die Grösse und Material. Super arbeit und JJ house ist ein Tolles team. immer hilfsbereit.

Wirklich zum weiter empfehlen :-)

"I have ordered two dresses from JJ's House (both were custom made) and they were simply AMAZING! I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them cause they were so beautiful and both dresses fit like a glove! I already can't wait to order my next dress! the shipment was really fast as well and you were always able to track your package since JJ's House provides you with a tracking number. I can assure everybody that JJ's House is a really trustworthy and professional company! It's my favorite online shop! I have ordered some earrings as well, and they were extremely gorgeous!!"

"Je viens de recevoir ma robe il y a qques jours..au 1ier abord elle me paraissait correct....elle a ete faite a mes mesures.
Je viens de la reessaye devant un proche comite...et non en fait le haut est bien trop grand...il m est impossible de mettre des talons, car sinon on les voit. Apres mesure de la robe, en effet le haut est taille bien trop grand et il manque 2cms sur la longueur.....impossible de rater ca.
Lorsque je regarde la photo de la robe sur le site....en faite la mienne ne ressemble pas du tout a ca....le tissu parait bas de gamme...la robe n a aucune tenue....et elle est mal taillee....je suis tres decue, je me retrouve a 15 jours de mon mariage sans robe.
Je viens de leur envoyer un mail, photos a l'appui....cette robe n est pas mettable!!!
De plus j ai du payer 112 euros de tax afin de recuperer ma robe...ce qui n etait pas prevu dans mon budget robe...si j avais su je n aurai pas accepter le colis.

Merci a Veronica, pour cet extraordinaire service client. Des le lendemain elle prenait contact avec moi afin de me proposer une solution.
J'ai donc eu le remboursement de ma robe, et on m a aussi propose de conserver celle-ci.
Alors certes la robe ne me convenait pas...mais je n ai perdu aucun argent, j'aieu des le lendemain l'argent sur mon compte.
Merci Veronica, tres satifaite, je recommandai surement.

Rep reply posted May-24-2015

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: soph****@hotmail.fr. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.

Cher client,

Merci de partager votre expérience avec nous. Notre but ici est de dépasser les attentes de nos clients au cours de chaque commerçant. Nous regrettons d'apprendre que nous ne rencontrons pas à vos attentes en termes de services à la clientèle et la qualité du produit et adressons nos sincères excuses.

Nous vous avons envoyé un e-mail avec une solution supérieure à votre adresse e-mail: soph****@hotmail.fr. S'il vous plaît avoir un chèque et nous donner un retour de confirmation et nous ferons de notre mieux pour vous aider.

Équipe de service JJsHouse.”

"It was great doing business with you. Shipping was fast and product was exactly as discribed on your website."

"very awesome site. the dresses are on the cheaper side in prices but are good quality as well, which is very hard to find. super happy with my overall experience with JJs House. They also ship supper fast, I ordered it Friday afternoon and it was delivered on that following Monday."

"I ordered my wedding shoes & they are gorgeous!!! They fit perfectly.. I have wide feet & wanted a "peep toe" style shoe. Very difficult to find when you have wide feet. They are so well made & I look forward to wearing them on my special day!!! This company was a great find!!

"Wonderful customer experience!"

"This dress is absolutely gorgeous - it far exceeded my expectations. The price was so good and the delivery time so short that I was very worried about what the quality would be like. The dress turned out to be of exceptional quality and fit perfectly! I ordered the sky blue with the custom sizing option - I'm so glad that I did! The material is beautiful and the finishing details are very well done. As promised, the shipping was very fast. I just couldn't be happier with my dress! Thank you, JJ's House!"

"Respond time to inquiries and problem is excellent. The fabric for my wedding dress is great and exactly what i ordered. Will be referring friends and family to JJsHouse."

"I cannot thank the team at JJ's House enough for my beautiful dress. Everything about it is perfect, and it makes me look like a princess! I had my dress within two weeks of ordering it! I ordered my dress on a Monday, and it was shipped the following Monday, arriving here in Australia on the Thursday. Thank you again, I will definitely recommend JJ's House to everyone I know! :)"

"it was a very AMAZING experience
i will be a customer for ever i brought my friends and relative as will

"Absolutely gorgeous gown for prom. My daughter looked and felt like a princess. Can't wait to place our next order, for our next special occasion. Thanks jj's"

"I love my dress!! It is beautiful and looks just like the picture!! The quality of the dress is amazing, especially for the price! I will order again from this website and I would definitely recommend your site to my friends and family."

"Ok... So, mail order prom dress? Can't be great, right? I took a chance and all I can say is WOW!!!! The gown is absolutely beautiful. Dressmaker quality workmanship. Finished like a designer piece. I was shocked at the detail and the quality of the fabric and embellishments. We went with the custom sizing and it was well worth the minimal additional cost. The dress fits my daugher like a glove. I would not hesitate to order again. Truly amazing. This gown in the regency color is red carpet gorgeous. My daugher is over the moon thrilled. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! "

"Mucha rapidez, la calidad de los materiales es buena y la confeccion es muy buena. Se ajusta perfectamente a lo anunciado."

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.