Stores > JJs House

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10

What is this?

"I am so very pleased with JJ'sHouse in every way, starting with the 'live chat session,' with Chris, who had the most wonderful 'non pressuring' sales approach that I have 'ever' encountered!
Then receiving a very warm, positive response from Rosaline Lu, making me feel as though all of my needs would be met.
This Company is very professional, accurate, efficient, and extremely informative in all aspects of the entire process.
My dress arrived on the scheduled day, was well made with quality fabric in the exact measurements, well packaged and the color was spot on, I am very pleased!
I highly recommend this company, and will definitely be using there services again.
Sincerely, Diana

"With this being my first experience with JJ and not having any complaints, I give them no less than 5 STARS. I purchased one item. I was in no rush, so when it showed up 12 days later I was more than happy w/ the product. I will order from here again. Thank you, JJ HOUSE! "

"True to size and beautiful color"

"ServizIo eccellente soddisfattissima! !!!"

"This is my second dress order through JJ's House. I ordered my dress with custom sizing and it fit me perfectly right out of the box. I love it! Will definitely be ordering again next year. Plus shipping is super fast. "

"Very nice product with nice finishes. I recommend."

"Never had any issues. It's a great place to shop and my bridesmaids got all their dresses on this site including my flower girl. Great quality and shipping was no hassle. Huge recommendation to shop on this site.

Tarsis Urrely

"Il prodotto è bello, è arrivato in fretta, prima di quanto mi aspettassi. La qualità è buona. Grazie!"

"They are amazing. The dress came so nicely wrapped, let alone my custom fit size fit perfectly!! I didn't have any problems with JJs House. I will be buying from them again."

"Beautiful Dress, Very fast Shipping"

"Excellent product, fit the description "

"We loved the chair favor boxes. They turned out wonderful and they were very helpful for name placement. I have ordered my daughters prom dress from here as well and I must admit that everything was excellent. I have told my friends about this site and they have ordered from you guys as well. I defiantly will be making another order soon."

"Come ho già scritto nelle schede degli articoli: bellissimo vestito, ben rifinito, confezionato su misura, imballato bene. Piegato egregiamente al rovescio.
Arrivato in soli 9 giorni.
Ho speso tra vestito, coprispalle e spedizione circa 200 euro, ho dovuto pagare 84 euro di dogana essendo un pacco extra europeo. Mi dispiace molto rinunciare a futuri acquisti. Grazie per l'attenzione. Barbara da Venezia Italy

"I was very satisfied with my experience! The items were well packed and were exactly as they looked in photos. I especially love the veil I got! The package arrived in about 8 days which I thought was very reasonable. Prices are amazing and the products are lovely and still look like I paid much more than I actually paid. One item I requested was out of stock and they actually called me to ask if a substitute was Ok or if I wanted to just cancel that item. I will use JJ's for all future special events. "

"Completamente satisfecha con toda mi experiencia de compra! Calidad de producto, servicio, precio y facilidad de navegación y compra. Una excelente experiencia. Recomendado. "

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.