Product & services pricing Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

"I DONT HAVE ANY COMPLAINS , THEY DID A GREAT JOB ON MY DRESS."

"After reading the mixed reviews, I was extremely nervous about ordering a dress for my daughter's formal "Masquerade". Concerns about quality, hidden shipping fees, size issues, etc. scared me. So I reached out to the presale contact person to ensure that all the details were covered to ensure I will be receiving what I expect from the photos & the site. Communication was excellent!!!!
The dress was delivered earlier than the expected date, no added shipping fees (just the $21), the dress fits her like a glove, & the beading/sequin waist up was beautiful as the rest of the dress waist down with Tulle. Would love to be able to post a photo when the event is done on 1/16/15.
I truly feel blessed that I saved $200 compared to the local stores and my daughter will have a unique dress that she'll look fabulous in! I hope that my experience and what I shared helps everyone in their future decisions:):):)
Coci- Jax FL

"I ordered a pair of shoes from JJs House in November 2014. The shoes arrived in early December as promised.

The shoe quality is excellent and the price cannot be matched in Vancouver, Canada.

Subsequently, I purchased 2 more items from this web site.

"I am very satified with jjshouse's service. they offer a huge inventory of dresses to choose from. I always pinterest at least 10 dresses before I place an order. I've shopped there 3 times so far, very happy with the product each time. They arrive so fast and so well packaged. The fabric they use is top-notch and the craftsmanship is meticulous. Their price is about half what you can get from nordstrom or bloomingdale. Granted that, there are some challenges in measuring yourself accurately, which is the first step for a good custom-made experience, but their website has very detailed instructions. The dresses I got from them are the best fitting dresses I have had for years."

"I wore this dress December 2013 to a formal anniversary party. I got it in a larger size on purpose and took it to my alterations shop just so it would fit just so and it did. I received many compliments and I felt and looked GREAT! I had my alterations lady put a button/hook in the back to hold my train and I just took it down for pictures. The only thing I had trouble with were the sequins and beads coming off but it was not nearly enough for me to be upset or stay off of the dance floor!

I would buy from this company again!

"I never write a review but feel the need to for this company. Horrible place to purchase a dress! My dress came in the wrong size, the dress itself arrived inside out as someone must have already tried it on. I attempted to contact JJ House to replace the dress or get a refund but could never get a response. The process to fill out a form and then email it within a specific time period after receiving the package is a scam in itself. There was no contact phone number and I never had a response to my emails. I still have the dress in the box and package it came in."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-24-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: beth_jei**@bi***ckschools.org. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"It`s a perfect place to buy a weddingdress, the dress was just like the picture, the size fit me perfect.
quick delivery and a very cheap dress.
I`m very satisfied, thank you for a perfect dress to my wedding.

"They are refusing to accept a return of an item that is very poorly made and cheap quality. I have never work it. I want a full refund. They are offering 15% refund. I have never heard of such a thing. I am hiring an attorney to sue them."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-21-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: harbo****@aol.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"My first time shopping here was for a bridesmaid dress and they exceeded my expectations with the quality and craftsmanship of the dress. I am so happy! I needed it rushed and was afraid it wouldn't make it in time and the customer service reps were sweet and helpful and assured me I would get it in time and I got it even earlier than expected. So thank you again JJ's House! I will most definitely shop here again!"

"I have purchased my first pair of dance shoes from JJs House. They fit comfortably. Amazingly good price! I will enjoy wearing them to dance parties."

"Ich bedanke mich bei den Mitarbeitern vom Kundenservice und natürlich bei den Menschen die dieses traumhafte Kleid gemacht haben!

Allen Zweiflern zum Trotz habe ich ein hochwertiges und perfekt sitzendes Brautkleid erhalten.

Vielen Dank!

Lieferung pünktlich, Kontakt zuverlässig, Qualität 1A!

"Highly recommended! Good quality products, great finds, made to order, customizeable, super fast shipping & great customer service. My shopping experience was perfect. Thank you Jjshouse!"

"Awful!!!! Dress looks nothing like pictured. Won't take returns. Don't order from them you have no idea what you are getting

After emails and reviews Veronica from there emailed me stating she would be handling this now. She was very apologetic and understanding. She is refunding my money. Thank you Veronica.

"I ordered a black empire ruffle dress with a trail. It was a beautiful dress, well made and good quality fabrics. I had it custom made and it fit beautifully. It arrived in just a couple of weeks time, excellent! The only thing that bugged me was the fact that it said that any custom's charges would be added to the bill. I checked however and in Sweden there are no fees to be paid if the value of the package does not exceed 1500 crowns, approx 160 euro. Still I was charged appr 500 crowns custom's fees, which is about half the cost of the entire dress! I must say, I'm somewhat disturbed by that. Otherwise, I am well pleased with the dress!"

"A beautiful dress..I love it!!!!"

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.