Stores > JJs House

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review JJs House by clicking a star below.
2017-08-10

Great service, beautiful products

"We have bought several dresses from JJs House. The most recent was a cocktail dress. Despite having some changes that the dressmaker determined should be made (our bad!), it still arrived in time for a big event, fit beautifully, and looked spectacular! Thank you for such good service and such pretty products!"

JJ's great

"Perfect everything: quality, delivery, fitting, will order again, and will recommend further."

2017-08-09

This is a great place to buy dresses.

"My dress from here came out super cute. "

Very satisfied

"I am very satisfied with my orders from jjs house. Most of my items was delivered before the expected delivery."

Great Service!

"I received my swatch promptly which took all the guesswork out of choosing the color I wanted. It was perfect and I am ordering my dress!"

Great company

"Great company and amazing products. Ordered a bridesmaid dress off jjshouse and a few color swatches. The dress matched the swatches exactly. The quality is amazing as well! "

Great Dress

"I wasn't disappointed with the dress quality, the design was the same as the one shown in the picture.
The shipping was fast and the tailor did a great job because the dress fits me perfectly.

Perfect dress

"I love my dress!!! I have ordered dresses before including my wedding dresses. Ordering from JJ House was easy and friendly to use. The sizing chart was easy to use. Thank you. "

Fabric Swatch

"So, I did things a little backward. I ordered the swatch after I had my bridesmaids order their dresses. Luckily the swatch came in exactly the color I hoped! It was just like it was on the internet. I'm so happy I selected this color. I also really appreciated that the color was shown in multiple fabrics. I was able to give a piece to my florist to ensure everything matches. Overall, this was a great purchase and lovely color. Plus shipping was super fast. Thanks, jj!"

2017-08-08

Excellent quality and shipped very fast!

"I ordered a dress to wear to my daughter's wedding in November. I chose to customize fit it since I had to return 3 dresses from another website. The dress is beautiful and the color is gorgeous and most of all, it fits perfectly!!"

This dress is GORGEOUS!

"After looking at bridal stores, I decided I wanted an online dress, especially one that I could ask to be done custom-made. I took my chances and I received a gorgeous dress. It is beautiful.
For those soon-to-be brides I recommend you the following:
- Besides measuring your bust, waist, and hips, also measure your biceps and the length from shoulder to waist line.
I think my waist line should have been lower than what I received from the dress, but it made it look like a beautiful empire cut!
- Order it custom made. Spend those extra bucks, they are worth it!
- It takes around 2 weeks to arrive (at least to the US) so, plan accordingly!
The dress has gorgeous details, it is very light and makes me look gorgeous! It is a great, simple, dress

JJsHouse

"Fast shipping of swatches, excellent quality, made me feel very comfortable ordering my bridesmaids dresses!"

Loved it!

"Very easy to navigate, so many choices and the dress came out perfectly! Would definitely recommend!!"

The dress was beautiful!

"It was fast and smooth. The dress came in beautiful and fit great. "

Trusting online shop

"I have been shopping with jj house for many items for my wedding and they were all perfect. Exactly as described, exactly as the picture, shipping was fast and with DHL, so there was no problem with costume clearance. Payment is with paypal and easy. Customer service and communication is great. "

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,381 merchant members.