Product & services pricing Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

What is this?

"The packaging was fine. My product arrived safe and intact. I was happy with my purchase and will order again. Best to order a month before your event."

"I was pretty leery of online shopping for a "dressy dress" but I saw so many beautiful dresses at JJ's House website, I kept going back to it. When I tried to find similar dresses in stores, they cost thousands of dollars or simply didn't exist. Bridal shops are good for brides but not for people who need elegance and color and fashion.
Fingers crossed, I sent in my order and when I received my dress exactly six weeks later, as promised, I was stunned. The fabric was fantastic and the color was true. I poured myself into the dress and didn't want to take it off!
When the event rolled around, I received compliment after compliment and felt comfortable and elegant all day.
Now I cross my fingers hoping for another event that will justify choosing another dress or two from JJ's.
There are a lot of women out there who are reluctant to shop online but for this kind of dress, you simply cannot go wrong with JJ's House. They made this super easy, affordable, and exquisite.

"Buying at JJs House was a great experience. I got my dress sooner than expected and it fit perfectly! Got so many compliments that night! The quality of the dress is great and looks very elegant. I would recommend the site to anyone because I truly love it!"

"I ordered a wedding dress with JJs House. It kinda looked a little different but when we had our big day, we ironed the dress and it looked really beautiful! I have to say: If you want a dress which is not too expensive but still beautiful, you can for sure order one at JJs House! You can still go to a tailor if you want to make changes...for us, it was just fine as it was sent. Thank you!"

"Thank you jjshouse! I placed an urgent order on 23th Sept and received the dress on 7th Oct, despite a 4 days delay by the courier due to public holiday! Also, the customer service is fantastic! I am really very satisfy with the workmanship of the dress which only took 5 days to make! The dress and color (I bought a navy one) was make exactly the same as worn by the model and the measurements are really accurate. In general, although the arm hole is a little fitting for me (probably I'm too chubby), the quality of the dress is surprisingly good, on par or even better than many established brands available in the shopping malls! I will certainly order from JJSHOUSE in future for all special occasions and I highly recommend those whom are hesitating right now to do so too! :)"

"Sono molto felice di aver conosciuto il sito. Mi sono sempre trovata bene, ottimo rapporto qualità- prezzo, dove la qualità è di gran lunga più elevata del prezzo! !"

"Lindo vestido, me encantó. Lo recibí muy rapido, menos de tres semanas."

"This is my first time buying in JJs House. I really liked it because of the friendly webpage, the customers service and the shipping process. When I wrote to the customers service they always answered to me very fast.
My dress arrived in perfect conditions.

"This veil was just what I was looking for, it is beautifully made, just in your page I could see this designs."

"I had an issue with the dress I ordered and JJs House customer service was committed to assist me and after review they refunded me completely.

Thanks!

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-05-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear wdkirschner:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer’s expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: wdkir****@****.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"I am so happy with my made to order gown. I was hesitant to order it first because it might not arrive on time so I have chat with the customer service and they answer all my questions and they said if I will order it now , I will receive it by oct. 6, 2014. But then I was surprised because I received it earlier than expected. The quality of the gown is excellent and the fittings are good. The gown look exactly like the one in the catalog. Overall I am very satisfied with my order and I recommend JJ House to my friends and family. You don't have to waste your time shopping around just go straight to JJHouse they have a lot of selections and the price is just right for the quality of their gown. "

"I would like to thank everyone at jj house for my beautiful wedding dress i received recently, I got exactly what I ordered with no fuss,
regards
Myra

"Very good, exactly like the photo. Custom made with specific measurement. No faulty part."

"I am absolutely stoked with my dress! Could not believe my eyes when I opened the package - it is simply stunning! I am one of those super cautious people, and had heaps of doubt ordering the dress for such an important event as the wedding online, but thank God, JJ's House has proven me wrong!

Dear brides, please note: the dress does not need a petticoat - it's perfectly puffy as it is and looks exactly like the photo! Might be a little too hot for summer though as it's quite a heavy dress. I also think it might be designed for taller women (I'm 165 cm), but nothing that a tailor wouldn't fix :-)

THANK YOU JJ'S HOUSE!!

"I used JJs House to order a made to measure wedding dress and a pair of shoes. Not only did the dress and shoes arrive really quickly (I live in the UK) but it was packaged really well and the help I received from the customer representative was excellent. They were really helpful and made the experience of ordering my dress really easy and stress-free.

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.