Product & services pricing Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

What is this?

"Very good dress and the customer service is helpful"

"All is perfect, I am very happy. Excellent!"

"My husband & I searched for a dress for me to wear to my brother's wedding in our local malls, but majority of the dresses were overpriced and not so unique, also none of them were what I wanted. The wedding date was getting very close, in less than 2 weeks, so I was so nervous and tired!! I already knew about this website but I was very skeptical about buying online & worried about not getting the dress to fit me and might need additional cost to alter it. And OK to be honest I did not believe the reviews and I thought maybe they are fake reviews. BUT OH MY I was SO WRONG!

First off, I contacted them to make sure the dress would be done in time (we had a holiday coming up in my country and the post office would be closed) They assured me it would arrive in time if I ordered the same day with express shipping. I took a leap of faith and I placed my ordered, I ordered custom size in the same color shown. They kept in touch with me through the process, and answered all my concerns very quickly. I placed my order Sep/15 and it arrived in my hand Sep/28 !!!! I think that's speaks for how great & fast their service is!!

The package arrived and it was so small I got nervous how can a dress that had a full-looking skirt fit into that!! So moving on I opened it, it was packed nicely, and took it out of the protective plastic bag and I held it up to see. OMG the dress itself is more than GORGEOUS!! That moment I was just breath taken how beautiful and how well made it is. The fabric feels and looks expensive, the color is amazing, the sewing is so professional, and the beading and embroidery are perfect. The custom measurements fits me perfectly, does not need any alteration, even the length is perfect with the heels. This is a high quality dress that I cannot describe how beautiful it is person and well wroth its price!! I want to HUG the seamstress(s) who made my dress and all the JJhouse staff!! LOL

Will I order again? YES, YES, and YES!! I will be your customer for life from now and I will no longer walk the malls here to shop for my occasion needs, I'll just go straight to your website for both my needs and my daughter's (I wish I ordered my DD's flower girl on the website too but next time I will). I attached my photos of my dress, and honestly it's more beautiful in person than the photos!!

THANK YOU so much guys, for everything you've done. I was nervous but I'm so glad I decided to order, now I want to be your customer for life!!

HUGS!

"I've bought my wedding dress from jjshouse...and I'm really happy with it. It looks exactly the same and fits perfectly..I would definitely order againg. Beautiful dress for a great price ;)"

"I ordered my wedding invitation through JJs House and was really happy with my order. Customer service is excellent. They keep you informed on the progress of your order via email. And when my parcel got delivered by Toll i wasnt home to receieved it so customer service email me again to tell me what to do with the parcel and i rang TOLL and they delivered it to the nearest news agency for me to pick up. I got my order and was really pleased that it is what i wanted. Love the wedding invitation. I am also ordering my wedding dress and it should be arriving soon. Keep up the good work JJs house. I will surely recommend you to all my friends and family. Hopefully my wedding dress is just as good. "

"I was a little apprehensive about ordering overseas but JJ's House had all the best comments so I decided to give it a try. I really wasn't disappointed. The quality of the product is really good, the prices are excellent and they are really fast for the delivery. I will order more items for my wedding, and possibly even after as they have beautiful evening dresses and jewelry. Thank you JJ's House for making my wedding planning easier!"

"I bought a dress from JJs House. The dress was stunning and fitted me perfectly. It also reached me ahead of time. I'm a very happy customer"

"Quick shipping and stand behind their product."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-26-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: Sher#####@##hoo.com and we have offered you our top solution. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you.

JJsHouse service team:p”

"JJs House delivers beautifully made dresses at very reasonable prices. The offer fast shipping and excellent customer service. There are only two things I would mention to be aware of ... The written descriptions of the dresses are lacking in details, so make sure you ask questions and verify measurements before ordering. Also, if you live in the US, you may have to pay a brokerage fee to the package carrier on top of the shipping fee. In my case, the brokerage fee was significant."

"This necklace is beautiful, definitely recommend! Made very professionally, doesn't look cheap. "

"Awesome experience with JJs House.
All 4 items ordered including my wedding dress came to me really quickly in Australia and were better quality and fit than I expected.
I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting great quality and an internet company that actually delivers on its promise!

"I received three gorgeous dresses from JJs house, and even a pair of shoes. The dresses were in good quality, only a bit too long. Thank you so much JJs House"

"I am thrilled with my dress! I ordered the "Made to Measure," and it fit perfectly. I love that I didn't have to wear a bra! The color and the design are gorgeous. It came in exactly 9 days from when I ordered it...I was amazed.
I just wore the dress to my big event, and everyone said I looked like Cinderella! That's pretty cool since I'm 59 years old. Thank you JJ's House, for making me feel beautiful!

"I had the same experience as pacificgr3... DO NOT USE THIS SITE. They are more concerned with their loss than customer satisfaction. They offered a TINY refund on a dress I bought at a general Size to avoid any problems with a return if needed. Costumer service was horrible and their return policy is a nonexistent sham. So upset with this whole experience." I ordered my dress 1 a size larger than I normally wear and it came back 2 sizes too small. JJs House offered me a 15% refund on my dress! Customer service sucked as they only respond by email. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS SITE!!!!!!!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-26-2014

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear Elan, thank you for your sharing.

We are so sorry we have let you down this time. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us. We have sent you an email to your email address: elan_si####@##tmail.com and we have offered you our top solution. Would you please confirm back and share your new feedback?

Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you.

JJsHouse service team:)”

"My dress arrived very quickly from JJs House after I ordered it, packaged very carefully, and it is beautiful! Fits like a glove, exactly according to my measurements. Glad I did my measurements properly and allowed breathing room. Really looking forward to wearing it! Quality materials and make too.

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.