Stores > JJs House

Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
2016-12-30

ELEGANT

"Ordered 3 of these dresses for my bridesmaids! Stunning and elegant. Arrived quickly. "

Positively Stunning!

"I am over the moon about my dress! Gorgeous burgundy color and fits me like a glove!"

This review was modified by carolyntreybig on December 29 2016 02:59:14 PM

Excelente

"DesconfiƩ un poco de este tipo de servicios al principio pero la verdad es que es mucha calidad y lo que ves en pantalla es lo que te llega. Hermoso mi vestido gracias."

Fabulous

"I love my purchase and would recommend this site to others."

Beach bliss

"Absolutely loved the fit and style of this dress! Had it tailored to size came in speedy. Would definitely recommend jjhouse to everyone! "

Super fast delivery!!!

"I ordered a wedding dress , bridesmaid dress and accessories for my wedding and everything was delivered before I expected, the quality is great and the price reasonable. I highly recommend this site, you won't be disappointed ."

COLORFUL SWATCH COLORS

"I have not yet purchased a dress....just ordered the swatch pallette which came very quickly. And there are plenty of beautiful colors to choose from My son is getting married next year and I do have a specific dress in mind which I plan to order."

2016-12-27

Great quality

"JJs house gives a high quality and great design. It fulfills the customer's expectations and the dresses arrive on time."

2016-12-27

A website that I'm content about it

"As my previous purchasing from JJS house website, I will definitely going to do that again
actually me and my sister are going to buy party dresses in the following weeks
Thank you for providing such a nice and variety of dresses

2016-12-26

Lovely dress!

"I fell in love with my dress fit perfectly and didn't need to do anything to it. My wedding is going to be next month and I'm not worried anymore because it came so fast ! Im very happy thanks to jjshouse ! "

2016-12-26

Wedding Day

"Great shoes, shawl and jewelry - got everything on time and top quality. "

Great

"Nice to shop at JJ and the order came on time. I will recommend to friends and family"

This review was modified by christina_eze on December 22 2016 02:46:53 AM

My Perfect Wedding Dress

"My dress arrived and it fits like a glove. I didn't want to take it off at all. I could not have asked for anything better than what I have received. I got emails and calls from you as to my specific needs and was noted and actioned perfectly. Thank you so much for making my perfect wedding dress, will surely recommend you to all."

2016-12-22

Good quality products and fast delivery

"I ordered a wedding dress and a veil. Both were delivered to me in about a week. Considering the fact that the dress was made by my own measurements, I was surprised at how fast it went. The dress fit perfectly and was beautiful. Just like in the photo. I would highly recommend JJ's house."

2016-12-20

Love JJs House

"The products are amazing and they ship fast! Definitely recommend buying from JJs House!"

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.