Stores > JJs House

Customer service: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

What is this?

2016-01-12

" I was very happy with my order and looking forward to making the order and in the future ."

2016-01-12

"I just received my pair of golden dance shoes and they are gorgeous ! I love them ! They fit very well ! Thank a lot !"

2016-01-11

"I did a purchase of 6 products for my wedding at JJsHouse. Excellent products and very good prices. The fabric, color and every detail are gorgeous.Thanks JJsHouse my wedding will be beautiful.You has been my best election.I am really happy for that."

2016-01-11

"JJ's house is amazing! I'm always iffy about buying things online, but I was really impressed with their customer service, their workmanship, and the quality of the dress I received!"

2016-01-10

"ottima qualita' scarpe conformi a modello richiesto... ottimo rapporto qualita' prezzo."

This review was modified by mariapurpetta on January 18 2016 03:47:27 AM

2016-01-10

"We received the order quickly, the dress is very well-made and fits perfectly."

2016-01-10

"The product was awesome., It was very affordable and comfortable. It looked like a true high end shoe. I received so many compliments on my wedding day. I loved the shoe and so did everyone else."

2016-01-10

"Love the idea of so many dresses, all the colors and sizes available. Have received 5 dresses from here so far, all great quality and fit. I received so many compliments on them. I will be ordering #6 shortly :)"

2016-01-10

"Dress was very good quality and we were very satisfied. Would definitely order again!"

2016-01-10

"Satisfied with my order. I ordered samples of colors for my wedding before wanting to order dresses. I received the colors and was shocked how close the color was to what it looked like on the Internet. I was very pleased and will be doing more business through JJ'sHouse."

2016-01-10

"The dress is very well made, and the color representation is almost exact to the actual dress. It is gorgeous and just pops. The turn around time for shipping is awesome too."

2016-01-10

"Product was as described by the seller and it was delivered in perfect condition. Overall, I was satisfied with JJs house"

2016-01-10

"Super fast service and quality!"

2016-01-09

"Great products and great service! Things are shipped and on your door before the estimated date and no one can beat the low prices for high quality dresses and accessories :)"

2016-01-08

"I have read good and bad reviews, but I personally had a good experience shopping on this site. I ordered a dress in royal blue and it was exactly as I had pictured it. I also custom sized the dress and, out of fear of it being too small, added an inch or two to my measurements. The dress was a tad big on me, but I assume it was because I ordered it to be bigger. I plan on ordering a dress from here again for my Senior prom and will definitely add in my true measurements as I'm sure it will fit perfectly!"

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.