• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

What is this?

"Awesome wedding dress, just like the picture, so happy with it. Customer Service was great , speedy delivery came early, thank you so much :)"

"I'm very glad with the dress, it's beautiful"

"JJs House is better than Nordstrom, better than Dillard's, better than Neiman Marcus. I've shopped online at all of these stores, and JJs House beats them with selection, price, and customer service, and they don't offer custom fitting."

"A good choice of products, easy to order, prices are reasonable and shipping is very fast. I am very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend to others"

"all'inizio ero molto scettica ad acquistare il mio abito da sposa in un sito on line ma devo dire che mi sono dovuta ricredere.
Il mio abito è semplicemente fantastico e le sarte che lo hanno fatto su misura per me sono state bravissime. Mi stà a pennello.
Consiglio questo sito a tutte le furure spose che come me vogliono il meglio al miglior prezzo.
Grazie ancora JJs House!

"I'm not even sure where to begin, but I can't believe I'm writing a review before my dress is even completed (or started to be produced for that matter!)

I am having a bridal gown made to custom measurements based on reading all of the reviews that I can find! I sent these measurements in, and had the order confirmed. One of my specifications was questioned, and I have gone back and forth with this same rep (DAISY) for 4 days now. I know in my heart that the measurement she is giving me is not correct for me. If the dress is made the way she is indicating, then I don't think I will even be able to walk in it! I am an experienced sewer myself, and went to school for design, and feel that I am either a) not being listened to, or b) something is being lost in translation. I still want the dress, since everything for my wedding party is based on the style of what I will be wearing.

I don't know what to do, I am very concerned, anxious, and upset about this. I would like to speak with someone directly at JJ's House to clarify. Otherwise, I will be forced to cancel, which I do not want to do. I just want clarification!!!

UPDATE: Wednesday evening, I received a phone call from Daisy, and an email from a manager. I was able to explain my concerns about the measurements, and they were able to re-check with the dress makers. They agreed with my assessment of the numbers, and got back to me with the assurance that the dress would be made to my exact specifications. I do believe what they have to say, and hope that I will not encounter any other disappointments. I will update this review when I receive my dress, which they say will be in approximately 2 weeks. Stay tuned!

UPDATE: 2/20/15 - I am more than pleased with my wedding dress! It was delivered on time, on February 11. No duties were charged. I opened the box, and was ecstatic with the color, and the quality of the craftsmanship. I ordered the dress a tiny bit large (> 1/2") so there would be enough material for alterations if necessary. It came in exactly as I had ordered it. I will have to take it to a local seamstress for some minor adjustments, which is perfectly fine with me.

I highly recommend this company with the following caveats- Measure carefully! If there is any doubt on the size, go with custom. Order the color swatches. Voice all of your concerns before hand so they can all be addressed. Be sure to read all of their policies about returns, so there are no surprises afterward. :-)

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-28-2015

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

We are deeply sorry to hear your disappointment. It is our goal to make every customer feel welcomed. We value every one of our customers and strive to provide high quality products and services that will satisfy all. We are truly sorry if we did not succeed.

We are willing to help you out and we have sent an email to your email box: web***@msn.com. Please give us a confirmation back and we will do what we can to help you.

JJsHouse service team.

UPDATE: Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you and please be assured that we will make the dress according to your specific measurements strictly.

It is welcomed that if you could give us some valuable suggestions so that we can keep improving ourselves.

JJsHouse service team.

Thank you for your time and support.”

"This store is aweesoommee!!!!

These guys are stuck with me now!!! That dress was customized PERFECTLY!! Shipping was SUPERB!! And the communication was EXCELLENT!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! JJ's!!!!

"Paid more than $400 for two bridesmaids dresses and paid for expedited shipping to get them asap. They were stuck WITH toll global for over 10 days in China.

Jjshouse worked with me to resolve this issue and issued me a refund. However, the day after I received the dresses and so I had to organise the payment back to them as I still wanted the dresses!

In the end they gave me a significant discount for all the hassle and Veronica from JJShouse was incredibly supportive the whole time.

The dresses were gorgeous. We got them in custom sizes and they were just absolutely perfect. My bridesmaids looked stunning in them and they fit them perfectly.

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

We have already contacted TOLL to have an investigation about your package and meanwhile, considering you will need the dress urgently, so we have a new solution for you.

We are willing to help you out and we have sent an email to your email box: gule****@gmail.com. Please give us a confirmation back and we will do what we can to help you.

JJsHouse service team.”

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. IMPOSED A NON-DISCLOSED $60 CHARGE FOR PAYMENT WHEN THE GARMENT WAS DELIVERED BY FED EX. MY FIANCEE REFUSED SHIPMENT AND SPENT WEEKS WITH THEM. WANTED HER TO PAY THE $60 AND THEY WOULD RE-IMBURSE HER - -NO WAY!. WANTED TO WITHHOLD 40% OF WHAT SHE HAD PAID FOR A RETURN, ALTHOUGH SHE NEVER GOT THE GARMENT AND THIS IS NOT DISCLOSED. SHE PROTESTED CHARGE WITH CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND IS NO LONGER HOUNDED BY THEIR PHONE CALLS FROM CHINA AND GOT CHARGE REVERSED!!"

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

Please kindly understand that since you rejected your package, UPS has the package now and it is not returned to us, which means we both do not have the package now.

We are willing to help you out and we have sent an email to your email box: crawfor****@att.net. Please give us a confirmation back and we will do what we can to help you.

JJsHouse service team.”

"I ordered (2) dresses from JJs House that I was not satisfied with and contrary to most of these reviews JJs House did the right thing. They refunded my money. Maybe they are trying to improve their reputation."

“Dear customer, thank you for your sharing.

We have sent an email to your email box: stacey.mch***@ymail.com. Please give us a confirmation back and we will do what we can to help you.

JJsHouse service team.”

"My dress came perfectly. I had it sized to my numbers and it fits perfectly. The shipping was fast and came on time. "

"I've received my dress. It's amazing! I really like them and I will surely share with my friends about this site. "

"I am very satisfied with product, price, quality, delivery!"

"I have tested JJs House and I can say now that it is a trusted website for good quality wedding dresses."

"I found JJs house online by accident and have ordered many things from them since then. Great value & Great quality items. I Will definitely be purchasing from them again. I purchased my wedding dress and shoes from them for a civil ceremony. I got many compliments and was extremely pleased. Got the dress is a custom size and it fit perfectly!

Can't wait to make my next purchase.

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.