• JJs House JJs House Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10

What is this?

"I got the dress within 2 weeks after I ordered. I was so amazed that the dress was more beautiful than the pictures. I immediately tried it on and took this pictures. I can not tell you how much I appreciated the workmanship that it took to do this dress. I highly recommended your products, prices and qualities."

"Value for money over a lot of different items"

"I'm very glad that my friend showed me this page. Great service and beautiful dresses with high quality. "

"The dress I ordered was better than I expected it to be. I was very wary at first about buying a dress over the internet, but I am extremely pleased with the dress!!"

"I had sent an earlier review in....your dress was outstanding, as was your service. The shipping was unbelievable-3 days to the the east coast of the US. The quality of the dress is fabulous & your customer service dept also rates 5 stars."

"I bought my wedding dress for JJsHouse, in a few words: is fantastic. The price was low, the quaity was high, the seller was easy to contact and reply to all kind of wuestion (even when I already bought the dress they keep answering me). I love my dress, it is exaclty as describe and as the picture. Fits perfectly and I love the fabric. Arrived as fast as they said (It took me a few days longer to get on my hands because of brazil laws, but I already knew that when I bought it). I truelly recomend this site (and I have a friend who aldo bought her wedding dress for JJsHouse here in Brazil and her experience was the same, nothing to complain of!)"

"I have queries about the ethical rating of this Chinese company and wrote to ask them about their employees' working conditions etc. I did not receive a reply and the "Chat on line "24/7" didn't work. I was hoping for reassurance. I was quite shocked to have to pay £28 tax and service charge on top of the £105 I had already paid and feel this should be clarified when ordered. Having said that, the dress arrived much more quickly than I expected and was made perfectly to measure.Allow that extra inch when measuring because the measurements are followed exactly. I would still like to know more about this company before ordering more occasion wear. UPDATE Since writing the above my question about working conditions has been ignored, but I was contacted by JJ's who offered a complete refund of the £28 customs charges. I thought this was diligent and conscientious of them and it arrived immediately. All in all, good service."

"Absolutely love the dress..."

""Shipping and Delivery was done perfectly, I wasn't too satisfied with the dress but customer service was very fast and efficient and got back to me right away and offered to fix the dress but instead I decided to keep the dress and they were very apologetic and offered me a $75 refund and a $30 coupon"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2015

JJ'sHouse, JJs House rep has responded

“Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.

We have sent you an email with top solution to your email address: kck***@hotmail.com. Please have a check and give us a confirmation back and we will try our best to help you out.

JJsHouse service team.”

"I'm very happy with the shopping experience. The dress that I ordered was just like the picture. Actually, I found it was more beautiful up close and i real life. Really beautiful materials and adornment. The costumer service was great, and the total shipping time very fast. I would recommend too my friends and family!"

"Very great website to purchase from!"

"Loved my dress!! JJs House did a perfect job and even email me with questions just to verify a measurement. The dress arrived and fit perfectly, the quality was excellent and I am ready for the big day. Would highly recommend custom tailoring and will always look at JJsHouse dresses for future events."

"JJs House provided excellent service and product. I highly recommend this website."

"Excellent site very dealt with more than once the quality of the cloth and the speed of delivery and very favorable price"

"The experience was amazing! The dress is like the one on the picture! Thanks for helping me make my day even more special!"

Share JJs House's store rating

JJs House is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JJs House is a merchant member
JJs House participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.