• Address: 5235 Mission Oaks Blvd, Ste 443
    • Business Hours: 9am-4pm pst M-F, 24 hour online ordering

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"Always a pleasure to deal with Greg and his company."

"Great prices, hassle-free website, fast delivery, no shipping! I have re-ordered and plan to continue!"

"Always happy with Greg's service and fast delivery."

"My order was processed quickly and delivery was prompt."

"quick, good value, got it right and east"

"As always came lickety split and in good shape. Best price (nearly 1/2 retail) we've been able to find so we stick with Intohealth as our source for jakemans. "

"Product was as advertised. Great price. Although one of the packages leaked in transit, its replacement was sent out within an hour of my notification. Truly a credible company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I have been purchasing products from Intohealth for a few years and always receive excellent service and products. I highly recommend them."

"The transaction was quick and easy. Delivery took a bit longer than I expected hence the 4, not 5, stars."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-06-2014

intohealth, Intohealth.com rep has responded

“This order was delivered 6 business days after it was placed. We always try to be faster, whenever possible. Dr.Oz mentioned the Alpha Fibe product on his show, causing a nationwide frenzy. We shipped every order out in the order they were received. An average delivery time for this product would be 3-4 business days. We appreciate your business!

Greg Jones, Owner
intohealth.com”

"As ordered, delivered quickly"

"I received one of my candles without a wick so I called and then you guys replaced it in a few days"

"want to live a healthy life style? want to know how to treat you self and live up to the max in all healthy way? well, intohealth. com got it all covered just for you. I tried everything in the basket at intohealth and they all works for me and meny others. why delay? step in for you treat, what are you waiting for? good health is always good wealth with intohealth. am enjoying it and you can do the same too. you will never regret. that's exactly what you been longing for. continue to have a good treat. all the best. god bless."

"Everything went just fine."

" Everything was done in a business-like, timely manner"

"I would like to say that I was pretty impressed with this company. I had not received my order so I called left a message and the gentleman called me right back within an hour that I called them. First, most companies will not call you back and if they do its usually several days or weeks later which makes you feel like they could care less about you as a customer because they have a million more customers. Who cares right? Not only did they return my call they refunded me part of my shipping since I paid extra to express the delivery. I will order from them again because they actually made me feel like I was IMPORTANT and they truly cared. I do not know very many businesses that make you feel like you are their only customer. Thank you so much...!!!"

Intohealth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Intohealth.com is a merchant member
Intohealth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.