• Intohealth.com Intohealth.com Elite Status

• Contact: sales@intohealth.com
    • Phone: 805-987-7246
    • Customer Support: 805-987-7246
    • Business Hours: 9am-4pm pst M-F, 24 hour online ordering

"Product came quickly. This is the second order from this company and both times the product and service was excellent!"

"Phone order was quick and easy. Thanks to Greg."

"Always more than happy with your service, prices, and products!
You are appreciated, thanks for the great work!
Charlotte

"Everything was great! The free shipping and fast delivery and low prices are all reasons to be satisfied! My only complaint is the company's inability to ship to addresses that aren't on your credit card. It makes it a bit of a hassle for a college student! "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-18-2015

intohealth, Intohealth.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review! We do offer the ability to ship to any address you like, when you checkout via paypal. Good business practices for secure credit card processing prohibits merchants from shipping to an unregistered address. By following these practices, we prevent credit card fraud. Paypal allows you to pay via that same credit card, and register multiple addresses.

I appreciate your business!

Greg Jones, Owner
intohealth.com”

"fast delivery and great price"

"Good selection of products. I found the product I wanted for the cheapest price I could find online! Had a promo for $1 off and also had free shipping. Shipped in just a couple days!"

"Ordered on Monday afternoon and arrive halfway across the country on Wednesday afternoon. Excellent to work with and will continue to do business with them in the future. I wish all online retailers were like Intohealth.com for their speed of delivery and great prices."

"Product was on time and exactly what I irdered. Thanks"

"Received as promised. The order processed very well and I am very satisfied."

"I have been dealing with Gregg since he started his online store and I have always been satisfied with his products and service."

"I have nothing but great service from these company and I will continue to use them. Very satisfied with the service shipping and all. Thank you, Kim

"It came very quick & I'm very satisified with my items so CHEERS! :)"

"Arrived on time, as described. Great price!"

"Pretty straightforward purchase and delivery. No issues. "

"I was so excited to receive my purchase so quickly and am absolutely delighted with my IQ MASSAGER PRO IV. I have already recommended your company to family and friends and plan to purchase more items in the near future. It is a great source of gift items for better health for upcoming holidays and birthdays. I look forward to a long term relationship with your company."

Share Intohealth.com's store rating

Intohealth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Intohealth.com is a merchant member
Intohealth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.