• Intohealth.com Intohealth.com Elite Status

• Business Hours: 9am-4pm pst M-F, 24 hour online ordering

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Two day shipping got the product here before I ran out."

"I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO GET MY ORDER SO QUICKLY! Thank you. Will you ever have Greens 8000 on sale for a bundle of three?"

"I am thrilled with IntoHealth.com. I received EXCELLENT, PERSONAL customer service, the prices were by far better than the other companies, I received my order just as fast as my mailman can drive and from now on I will ALWAYS make my purchases from IntoHealth.com THANK YOU!!!!!"

"Great prices, fast shipping. Will definitely be a returning customer. "

"I enjoyed the low prices and the $2 shipping was a bonus."

"Quick delivery, good phone support, nice shipping to multiple addresses."

"One item arrived in a very timely fashion, and the other is on back order. ;)"

"The website was very easy to use, and when my shipping/ billing address posed a problem for the order, I was personally contacted via e-mail by the owner. He was very helpful, and the communication was great. I'd definitely order from them again. Great experience!"

"Thank you very much. Everything was as expected and the shipping even better. I was very happy purchasing at your store. I only give my feedback to those who deserve. Take care and wish you the best."

"Great customer service. Very helpful and courteous. Fast shipping. Competitive pricing. They will have me as a customer for a long time."

"Product came quickly. This is the second order from this company and both times the product and service was excellent!"

"Phone order was quick and easy. Thanks to Greg."

"Always more than happy with your service, prices, and products!
You are appreciated, thanks for the great work!
Charlotte

"Everything was great! The free shipping and fast delivery and low prices are all reasons to be satisfied! My only complaint is the company's inability to ship to addresses that aren't on your credit card. It makes it a bit of a hassle for a college student! "

Rep reply posted Feb-18-2015

intohealth, Intohealth.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the review! We do offer the ability to ship to any address you like, when you checkout via paypal. Good business practices for secure credit card processing prohibits merchants from shipping to an unregistered address. By following these practices, we prevent credit card fraud. Paypal allows you to pay via that same credit card, and register multiple addresses.

I appreciate your business!

Greg Jones, Owner
intohealth.com”

"fast delivery and great price"

Share Intohealth.com's store rating

Intohealth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Intohealth.com is a merchant member
Intohealth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,710 merchant members.