• Address: 5235 Mission Oaks Blvd, Ste 443
    • Phone: 805-987-7246
    • Customer Support: 805-987-7246
    • Business Hours: 9am-4pm pst M-F, 24 hour online ordering

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"The transaction was quick and easy. Delivery took a bit longer than I expected hence the 4, not 5, stars."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-06-2014

intohealth, Intohealth.com rep has responded

“This order was delivered 6 business days after it was placed. We always try to be faster, whenever possible. Dr.Oz mentioned the Alpha Fibe product on his show, causing a nationwide frenzy. We shipped every order out in the order they were received. An average delivery time for this product would be 3-4 business days. We appreciate your business!

Greg Jones, Owner
intohealth.com”

"As ordered, delivered quickly"

"I received one of my candles without a wick so I called and then you guys replaced it in a few days"

"want to live a healthy life style? want to know how to treat you self and live up to the max in all healthy way? well, intohealth. com got it all covered just for you. I tried everything in the basket at intohealth and they all works for me and meny others. why delay? step in for you treat, what are you waiting for? good health is always good wealth with intohealth. am enjoying it and you can do the same too. you will never regret. that's exactly what you been longing for. continue to have a good treat. all the best. god bless."

"Everything went just fine."

" Everything was done in a business-like, timely manner"

"I would like to say that I was pretty impressed with this company. I had not received my order so I called left a message and the gentleman called me right back within an hour that I called them. First, most companies will not call you back and if they do its usually several days or weeks later which makes you feel like they could care less about you as a customer because they have a million more customers. Who cares right? Not only did they return my call they refunded me part of my shipping since I paid extra to express the delivery. I will order from them again because they actually made me feel like I was IMPORTANT and they truly cared. I do not know very many businesses that make you feel like you are their only customer. Thank you so much...!!!"

"I was very satisfied with my order and with customer service. The prices and shipping fees were reasonable. Delivery was prompt."

"My dogs are more calm with the new treats I buy from intohealth."

"Great service! The product is one I need, and prompt shipping was appreciated."

"Great price and very quick shipping. Thanks"

"From the very beginning to the very end Into Health was 10 points."

"Quick, easy, and efficient service...."

"Just as they said.
But only toke two days a lot faster.

"Excellent products to selection from with the lowest price comparison. Super fast delivery and superior customer service.
This was my second order, I will be a returning customer.

Intohealth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Intohealth.com is a merchant member
Intohealth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,858 merchant members.