• Address: 5235 Mission Oaks Blvd, Ste 443

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"I have been ordering through Into Health for several years. I have always been pleased with their quick response. "

"thanks for mt order. tracking was slow to appear but i got it in a timely manor. ps i did supply a elmail address and did get info from intohealth via email. tracking showed no progress on usps site"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-03-2014

intohealth, Intohealth.com rep has responded

“Glad you got your order quickly. The post office is usually very quick. We are only able to provide tracking info via email, and you did not provide an email address with your phone order. For tracking on future orders, we can provide it instantly when you give us an email address. We appreciate your business!”

"Quick responses to my questions, very professional, quick delivery time. I will definitely buy again!"

"Fast service and quick shipment."

"Very fast shipping. Well pleased"

"Fantastic product been using it for years for our family and our dogs ( golden retriever's) dry coat.... Your pricing was excellent and super fast delivery.... Thanks again!!"

"Received order in a timely matter and was packed well, no damage."

"Have you used IntoHealth for years to buy my health supplements. Tell people about them all the time. Quick delivery, timely customer service if needed and carries good quality products."

"Always good service & prompt delivery"

"As always I was very satisfied with my purchase. I always receive my order in about three days which is great. Customer service is wonderful and price is great."

"very fast, packed nice and clean"

"I have been doing business with this company for quite
some time, and have been pleased with their service.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-25-2014

intohealth, Intohealth.com rep has responded

“Thank you! I appreciate your business!

intohealth.com”

"My order went to another address in Oregon to a woman that had my same name. She sent me my order. i was wondering how it went there when the shipping address was in Florida. If I order again I'm afraid it might go there again."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-20-2014

“Hi Linda,

I apologize for the error. We fixed it right away to get your order to you on time. Your last name is not common in our database of thousands of customers, and in the rush to get your order out, did not notice that our other customer with the same name was not you. I deleted the other customer's address in our shipping database, so this will not happen again. Sorry for the confusion. In the future, I'll ask for your middle initial, just in case another customer with your name orders after you.

intohealth.com”

"The order went fine for once. The rep knew exactly what I had ordered last time and apparently knew that I have been in a diabetic plan for a long time and somehow she is the only one that knew or paid attention to this. I am thankful for this. Unfortunately I do not remember her name .
8/26/14 - Sorry Greg I did get this confused w/the co. that I am forced to get my put supplies from. So sorry, I am very pleased w/what I get from your co.

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-25-2014

intohealth, Intohealth.com rep has responded

“I've personally handled all of your orders, which you have placed by phone. There has never been an error. I think you may be thinking of a different company you deal with, since I handle all phone orders. I appreciate your continued business.

intohealth.com”

"Price. selection, service....THE BEST. Thanks "

Intohealth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Intohealth.com is a merchant member
Intohealth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.