Intohealth.com Reviews - page 2 - intohealth.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.00/10 152 reviews

Intohealth.com is a merchant member
Intohealth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"Have ordered from Intohealth twice now. Great service and great products. Best prices on the internet! "

Rating 8/104/5

"Great pricing but at times can be somewhat slow in delivery."

modified review reply posted Feb-08-2014

intohealth, Intohealth.com rep has responded

“Our standard shipping time is 2-7 business days, depending on your location and the items ordered. Reviewing your past two orders, they were both delivered on the 5th business day. All other orders we checked were delivered in 6-7 business days. Some items ship from the west coast and others ship from the east coast. We always process and ship orders immediately, so it's really just a matter of location that determines delivery time. We appreciate your business!

Greg Jones, Owner”

"very satisfied with Intohealth.com, the idem I ordered came when they said it would and was exactly what I ordered, it works great, thanks Intohealth.com"

"very pleased with the product and service"

"delivered product as promised"

"shipped out fast. very happy with product"

"The product was not what i was expecting as they claim it to be and they wont accept returns!!"

modified review reply posted Jan-18-2014

intohealth, Intohealth.com rep has responded

“We post our terms so there are no surprises. All customers have to check a box stating that they have read and agree to our terms and conditions. We do not accept returns for used massage sandals. We protect our customers from potentially getting foot fungus by not selling used items. Not everyone likes the sensation of the sandals, but unfortunately, there is no way to try them without taking them out of the package and using them. People either like them or they don't, but they do stimulate circulation and help reduce pain in feet and lower legs, which is the intention. The appropriate place to post product reviews is on our site. We provided the level of service we promised and never allow an order to go through unless a customer agrees to our clearly stated terms. I'm sorry you did not like this product.”

"Ordering was quick and easy. This was my ordering experience with, intohealth. Definitely, will consider as future needs arise."

"Do both pads provide a sensation or is one a grounding pad?"

"My order came quickly and arrived well packaged so the contents were in great shape which matters a great deal to me."

"Quick delivery, decent prices!"

"I have ordered from this company several times. Greg is always helpful, courteous and goes out of his way to satisfy customers. Shipping is faster than anticipated. Returns are accepted without hassle and I am absolutely thrilled at having been referred to this product and to Greg. Rate the cost it asks. How can one put a price on something that is lengthening the life of a loved one? Priceless!!!!!"

"Great company, have ordered several times, and always get my order fast."

"Is Good your products. Congratulations."

"Wonderful, personalized service. Easy ordering and quick service. "