Stores > Intohealth.com

• Business Hours: 9am-4pm pst M-F, 24 hour online ordering

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-02-22

Good fast service

"I'm happy. I get my orders quickly and the price is good."

2016-02-20

Good prices, fast shipping.

"Good prices, fast shipping."

2015-12-02

"Nothing but pure professionalism from start to finish... My package was delayed with the post office and I did some serious complaining with the stress of it. What really has me drawn to this company is how it was handles. The owner, Greg, put up with my complaining, never once getting angry or upset and did everything he could to make me happy. He has earned another customer for a very long time. I have A LOT of pull in this industry with my work online and i will absolutely be spreading the word on him and intohealth. I HIGHLY recommend them and will definitely be a return buyer... "

This review was modified by dylangemelli777 on December 02 2015 01:22:35 PM

2015-11-10

"Very prompt and courteous service!"

This review was modified by jackiepal328 on November 12 2015 11:55:02 AM

2015-09-13

"Very good! Will buy again. Young man was very polite and helped me very much. He answered all my questions, he went above and beyond the call. Thank you! "

2015-08-16

"The service was very fast, thank you."

2015-07-31

"orders always arrive promptly"

2015-07-23

"Quick ship. Quick ship. Quick ship."

2015-06-15

"Pros: Very simple and intuitive to order. Received confirmation of order within a couple of minutes of ordering. Received a "shipped" email 5 minutes after receipt of order confirmation. I'd never experienced such fast service! Received the order in 6 days which was within the published estimated delivery date window. Con: Their policy to furnish a tracking number isn't customer friendly. It reads "If our supplier shipped to you, you will see tracking info in your account after we get the tracking details from them." This means that the customer is required to open an account with InfoHealth.com in order to receive the tracking number of an order! Since I didn't open an account, but ordered as a guest, I was never furnished the tracking number that was on the shipping container! InfoHealth.com could have easily sent me the tracking number via email, but didn't. This is poor customer service."

Rep reply posted Jun-15-2015

A rep from Intohealth.com, intohealth, has responded

“Thank you for your comments! Our shopping cart platform is provided by Big Commerce, and we do not have the ability to override the fact that "guests" cannot login to see posted tracking info like registered customers can. I am happy to provide tracking info via request to anyone who does a "guest" checkout. Part of the reason some people use guest checkout is because they do not want additional contact. If I were to manually send emails with tracking info, that might upset people who do not want to receive extra emails. Honestly, the only difference between "guest" checkout and registering is that it gives the customer the ability to re-order from previous items and to login to check tracking. Payment info is never stored, so registering is 100% secure and just saves you time for re-ordering. Even if you plan on only ordering an item once, registering does put you on any mailing list or anything like that. It's all for your convenience. I appreciate your business!

Greg Jones, Owner
intohealth.com”

2015-06-13

"intohealth.com is fantastic. Easy site to use and quick. "

2015-06-09

"It was very easy to order on line"

2015-06-03

"Excellent service, my item was processed and shipped within a week. My only complaint is they ship through USPS. Overall, I am satisfied and would definitely order again. "

Rep reply posted Jun-03-2015

A rep from Intohealth.com, intohealth, has responded

“We are happy to accommodate other shipping methods by special request. Those shipping methods will typically cost more and take longer, however.”

2015-06-01

"Easy ordering,
Fast shipping with confirmation#.
Packaged very well.

2015-05-29

"Well done! Very pleased with the care taken for my shipping problem. Again, thanks. Should be 6 stars."

2015-05-27

"Simple to order, shipped and delivered as promised."

Share Intohealth.com's store rating

Intohealth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Intohealth.com is a merchant member
Intohealth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.