• Address: 5235 Mission Oaks Blvd, Ste 443

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

"I thank you for the ph ion. I will be happy to reorder more the next time I need it. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-14-2014

intohealth, Intohealth.com rep has responded

“Thank you for the order!

I appreciate your business,

Greg Jones, Owner
intohealth.com”

"Caring company, great service and hope to continue to order from IntoHealth. Will also refer friends and family to them.
Thank you.

"good items? good price? good delivery."

"Love my IQ massager Pro IV. Delivered very fast. Had a few questions, called Intohealth.com and they were very helpful.

Great experience would definitely order from them again.

"I have been ordering through Into Health for several years. I have always been pleased with their quick response. "

"thanks for mt order. tracking was slow to appear but i got it in a timely manor. ps i did supply a elmail address and did get info from intohealth via email. tracking showed no progress on usps site"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-03-2014

intohealth, Intohealth.com rep has responded

“Glad you got your order quickly. The post office is usually very quick. We are only able to provide tracking info via email, and you did not provide an email address with your phone order. For tracking on future orders, we can provide it instantly when you give us an email address. We appreciate your business!”

"Quick responses to my questions, very professional, quick delivery time. I will definitely buy again!"

"Fast service and quick shipment."

"Very fast shipping. Well pleased"

"Fantastic product been using it for years for our family and our dogs ( golden retriever's) dry coat.... Your pricing was excellent and super fast delivery.... Thanks again!!"

"Received order in a timely matter and was packed well, no damage."

"Have you used IntoHealth for years to buy my health supplements. Tell people about them all the time. Quick delivery, timely customer service if needed and carries good quality products."

"Always good service & prompt delivery"

"As always I was very satisfied with my purchase. I always receive my order in about three days which is great. Customer service is wonderful and price is great."

"very fast, packed nice and clean"

Intohealth.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Intohealth.com is a merchant member
Intohealth.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.