Inkfarm Reviews - page 2 - inkfarm.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.00/10 131 reviews

Inkfarm is not a merchant member
Inkfarm does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I’ve had very good, inkfarm.com, and very bad, Meritline.comn, experiences in purchasing remanufactured ink cartridges and feel that the comparative exposition of both is required to convey the most full, contrasting picture.
Inkfarm.com.
Yes, now after two bad experiences as described below, I chose to buy my next set of two CL-51 and CL-52 replacement cartridges, both remanufacture also, from inkfarm.com. Of course, this experience of the best could only have been made possible by an initial glitsch – they sent me cartridges for an Epson printer by mistake.
In contrast to a terrible experience with another purveyor, Meritline, of remanufactured ink cartridges, I had a totally opposite experience with InkFarms.com. With inkfarm.com, I was treated with consideration and respect as opposed to being assumed to be a cheat and liar by Meritline who demanded that I had to return useless, failed items in order to prove my honesty and receive replacements. So, a quick phone call with InkFarm and I received a gracious and sincere apology for the mistake for which they accepted responsibility. I was also assured that the replacement cartridges would go out that day with a prepaid shipping label for returning the Epson printer cartridges. We happily received the proper cartridges two days later and the remanufactured CL-52 type is fully functional.
Meritline.com
Actually, I had two extremely bad experiences with remanufactured ink cartridges purchased from Meritline.com. (Yes, I thought that the first was accidental and, consequently, gave them a second opportunity to provide the second example of the worst in customer service.) Both orders were for cartridges CL-51 and CL-52 for a Canon iP6210D photo printer. In both instances, it was the CL-52 alone that was a totally, out-of-the-box, defunct. (Obviously, if the CL-51 worked, it was a failure of the CL-52 as opposed to a failure on my part to install it properly.)
Upon contacting them after the first failure, they refused to immediately send me a replacement or make a refund. They insisted on issuing an RMA number and that I return the bad item to them at my postal expense before they would send me a replacement. What insanity! Could they have assumed that I was honest and not a cheat and liar trying to scam a free cartridge out of them. What were they going to do with the returned defunct item? Send it to another customer? Well, that was not for me to bother with as I was so upset when it didn’t work, I had to buy an OEM at Staples and I tossed out the useless cartridge. Well, the back and forth went on for about 20 emails before they broke company procedure and did make to me a refund in the form of store credit.
Much the same for the second failure except that at this time they refused to make a full refund and granted a partial refund, again in the terms of store credit.

I can enthusiastically recommend inkfarm.com for replacement ink cartridges and will never buy from or recommend Meritline to anyone.

"I was so hesitant in buying re-manufactured ink cartridges based on my terrible previous experience from another source. When I called Inkfarm I was greeted by a professional, knowledgeable, helpful sales person. I placed my order for my Epson Artisan 835 for less than half the OEM price for all six cartridges with an extra black cartridge. After receiving my order everything worked great. I will continue to buy from Inkfarm and recommend them to others."

modified review This review was modified by RonaldRussell on July 29 2012 08:22:04 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"Thanks Inkfarm for your great customer service. First time I ordered from them and had a problem with one of my cartridges for an old Lexmark Printer. The problem was resolved swifty and courteously - I will return to Inkfarm for future purchases. "

"I was very pleased with my purchase of ink cartridges for my Dell printer. Even more awesome is the service they provide. This is my second order with Inkfarm. They are professional and take the time to communicate with you if there are any problems. I have not enjoyed this kind of service from a company in a very long time. They are KEEPERS in my book! Thanks so much Inkfarm for making my printing life a lot easier. Linda Striegel, Washington"

"Ifound inkfarm a couple of years ago. I have placed many orders and the refills work as good as the Cannon's mx860 does. They ship fast and are a pleasure to work with."

"I was hesitant to purchase ink for our new printer that was not direct from Lexmark but decided to take the chance. I started cautiously by only purchasing one cartridge. Inkfarm.com sent my order promptly and the product is fine. I will now be a regular customer.
Laura

"Excellent, prompt customer service, low prices, fast shipping, and cartridges in great condition. A quality product and a pleasure to deal with, both of which are all too rare these days."

"I was skeptical of the ink cartridges because Lexmark puts a chip in their cartridges and I assumed that maybe the generic Inkfarm ones would not be recognized. But I was pleasantly surprised that the Inkfarm cartridge gave me no trouble at all. The Lexmark ones actually did!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I was told of Inkfarm by my sister-in-law. She couldn't say enough about Inkfarms and said that there customer service was outstanding. So I ordered there 3-color cartridges for my printer. I received them quickly and put one in my computer just a short time afterwards. The cartridge worked as well as a new HP cartridge. But after short time of use my computer came up with a error message saying that the cartridge had "failed" and the picture I was printing came out 1/2 orange. I put in another cartridge from Inkfarm and this time my printer came back saying that the cartridge was "depleted". I put in the third cartridge and it worked fine. I e-mailed Inkfarm and explained what had happened and they responded the next day with an apology and said that they were sending me two new cartridges.
I'm not upset about the defective cartridges, I have had brand new HP's malfunction also. And they were not replaced by HP or the store where I got them.
I’ll continue to use Inkfarm cartridges.

"Poor product did not work in my printer. Threw away $35 on it will stick to OEM"

"Can't say enough positive things, great prices even without special offers, speedy delivery, easy use of sight, just all round excellent service. You have my business for good & I'm already passing the word on. Thank You."

" A huge selection, high quality, and reasonable prices ( + a variety of easy to find e-coupons) Amazing Shipping time - I ordered on a Friday evening, delivery on Monday afternoon. BEST customer service EVER!
Half the cartridges I ordered were wrong - Totally My Mistake - a 5 minute phone call with a friendly and helpful Service Rep. and I was set. Correct ink on its way to me immediately, even before they received my return. 100% Painless. I have tried MANY
Inksters and these guys have it down to a science. InkFarm is the best by far.

"Excellent service, great prices."

"This is my 2nd time using InkFarm, I stumbled upon it while I was searching for "cheap ink", got the remanufacture HP Photosmart cartridges & was a little reluctant, but it took just fine, the ink was super cheap & lasted about a full year, granted I don't use my photosmart printer for photos, more for printing misc things...but still a whole year! My 2nd order the blue cartridge was not working, I sent the company an email & they responded quickly & shipped out a new cartridge, no questions asked. The person who assisted was awesome! Hard to find great service anymore...I was very pleased how everything was handled! "

"I would like to thank Inkfarm for their willingness to help and support.
I have had few shipment problems with my 1st order but Inkfarm support have resolved the problem in 2 days and as a token given me few bonuses.
As a customer I will definitely buy again in Inkfarm and for sure I will recommend it for others.
Thanks,