Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Inkfarm did a terrific job of sending me a replacement cartridge for one that did not work properly. Thank you and good work."

"Inkfarm shipping was not as advertised on their site. I placed my order on a Sunday Sept. 16th and it clearly stated on their website "Orders placed today are currently scheduled to ship on Monday". According to the USPS tracking info my order was not received at the Post Office until Sept. 21st Friday, which is four days later. Also never got a tracking number from them. Did get an email dated Sept. 18 stating order was packed and "awaiting pickup by the carrier at our facility or has already shipped". Just go my order today Sept. 22 Saturday and was able to check tracking by info on package. Have not used cartridges as yet so cannot speak as to quality of product, however, customer service leaves something to be desired.

Out for Delivery September 22, 2012, 9:17 am
Expected Delivery By: September 22, 2012

Sorting Complete September 22, 2012, 9:07 am

September 21, 2012, 8:13 am Arrival at Post Office

September 21, 2012, 7:25 am SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA 93401

Electronic Shipping Info Received September 21, 2012

modified review This review was modified by trekkerman1 on September 22 2012 05:29:45 PM

"I really do not do reviews on companies but I have to post a review on this company.
I ordered a set of cartridges for my printer the HP 6500 Office jet the set included 2 black and 1 of each color, we use this in our home business and my wife uses it for school.

First off I ordered these cartridges on 08/31/2012 and did not receive them till 09/13/2012. When I open the box that they came in, which was nicely packaged and no damage was done to the box I noticed one of the cartridges in the box had leaked into the plastic pack it was shipped in.

I called their customer support and told the service rep what had happen, he then told me that it must had been damaged in shipping and he would ship a new one out right away.
At this point I though wow what a great deal that they would replace this without asking me to return the old one, so I continued to install the new cartridges into the printer.

After installing the cartridges; the printer continued to install the cartridges and set them up, after setup was completed and the printer was done the display in the front came up with an error saying that the black cartridge was used and needed to be replaced.

At this point I called their customer support back getting the same rep really seemed odd for a company that is supposed to be this large, I informed him what the black ink level was after I installed it.

He then told me that since the other cartridge was damaged that the box must have been damaged and that the other one must have been damaged to; remember I told you above that the box was nicely packaged and no damage was done to the box.

He said he would ship out another cartridge to replace this one as well, so now I was sitting here with no black ink.
I went to my local retail store and purchased a black cartridge to use as we had to have the printer.

We ordered from this company to save some money as a small business we have to save money any ware we can, ok get home with the new retail black cartridge and installed it everything went fine and all the cartridges were full.

Now here is the kicker my wife prints two page from school mostly text but there were a few small images, after printing the ink levels for all the color cartridges that I got from this company were all now showing half full.

Needless to say I did not call their customer support back, I just used their email contact on their website and the following are the correspondence with the.

---------------Original Message------
From: Connie Miller < >
Subject: YOU’RE INQUIRY
YOUR INQUIRY
I have this problem my wife is in school and printed only 2 pages from school mostly text and now all the color cartridges are showing half full.
Best Regards
Connie Miller

---------------------------------------------------------------

From: MattR
YOU’RE INQUIRY
Dear Connie Miller,
Essentially, you can ignore the ink level indicator on your printer, and print as you would normally. You will get full use out of the cartridge.
During the refilling process, the ink level indicator which is built into the cartridge does not get reset. It will typically indicate the cartridge as being empty, or partially empty, when it is in fact full. This is normal, and does not affect the use of the cartridge.
I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you have any further concerns, or if I can be of service in any way.
Sincerely,
MattR
Inkfarm.com(tm)

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Connie Miller
Subject:
Re: Inkfarm.com - RE: YOUR INQUIRY (LTK1212902518216X)
Dear Matt or Whoever

(Print as you would normally?) Ok what about every time I go to print and the printer stops with an error saying that the ink level is low and I need to press ok to continue to print.
With the printer on the other side of the room this is annoying, not to menschen you never know when the ink is going to run out and what color has run out because the cartridges are sealed and you cannot see inside them?
This is funny stuff! There is no need for further correspondence you have answered my question; you do not use new chips in your refilled cartridges.
Why just not say this on your website to avoid having customers like me who thought they were getting OEM cartridges with reset or new chips in them.
This will make for get conversation in the future funny stuff.
Best Regards
Connie Miller

Below was their solution to this whole ordeal.

-------------------------------------------------------

From: MattR
YOU’RE INQUIRY
Dear Connie Miller
Please ship your return items to us at:
Inkfarm.com
RMA 3379664
1931 2nd Ave Ste. 218A
Seattle, WA 98101
Please place any open cartridges into a ziploc or other sealable bag for shipping.
We will issue a full refund to your credit card upon receipt, and let you know by email when that occurs.
Sincerely, MattR
Inkfarm.com(tm)
-------------------------------------------------------

One last note I did receive one of the black replacements and it did the same things as the old one showing it as being used and stopping with a empty error, as of the to 9/17 I have not received the other cartridge.

"Their ink destroyed my printer. I was able to send the ink back but at an additional cost to me and now I have to replace the printer at a cost of $150... Spend the money and buy the manufacture ink. These guys are scammers! I generally don't do this bit I am so upset that I am contacting all sites that review this company. I will also be contacting pay pal and the credit card companies they use to report fraudulent activity. I figure I will at least try to save other people from this comedy of errors."

"I bought HP-61 ink for my HP Deskjet 3050, but the printer gives the error "incompatible black cartridge" and will not print."

"The quality sucks - first time order and my Epson Workforce 610 printer has never printed so badly. Also first time I received an onscreen warning about using non genuine Epson cartridge. After adding black cartridge was absolutely awful I perform a nozzle check and cleaning - still awful inserted new cyan cartridge and it became even worse!
Order from InkJets or Inkgrabber

"I’ve had very good, inkfarm.com, and very bad, Meritline.comn, experiences in purchasing remanufactured ink cartridges and feel that the comparative exposition of both is required to convey the most full, contrasting picture.
Inkfarm.com.
Yes, now after two bad experiences as described below, I chose to buy my next set of two CL-51 and CL-52 replacement cartridges, both remanufacture also, from inkfarm.com. Of course, this experience of the best could only have been made possible by an initial glitsch – they sent me cartridges for an Epson printer by mistake.
In contrast to a terrible experience with another purveyor, Meritline, of remanufactured ink cartridges, I had a totally opposite experience with InkFarms.com. With inkfarm.com, I was treated with consideration and respect as opposed to being assumed to be a cheat and liar by Meritline who demanded that I had to return useless, failed items in order to prove my honesty and receive replacements. So, a quick phone call with InkFarm and I received a gracious and sincere apology for the mistake for which they accepted responsibility. I was also assured that the replacement cartridges would go out that day with a prepaid shipping label for returning the Epson printer cartridges. We happily received the proper cartridges two days later and the remanufactured CL-52 type is fully functional.
Meritline.com
Actually, I had two extremely bad experiences with remanufactured ink cartridges purchased from Meritline.com. (Yes, I thought that the first was accidental and, consequently, gave them a second opportunity to provide the second example of the worst in customer service.) Both orders were for cartridges CL-51 and CL-52 for a Canon iP6210D photo printer. In both instances, it was the CL-52 alone that was a totally, out-of-the-box, defunct. (Obviously, if the CL-51 worked, it was a failure of the CL-52 as opposed to a failure on my part to install it properly.)
Upon contacting them after the first failure, they refused to immediately send me a replacement or make a refund. They insisted on issuing an RMA number and that I return the bad item to them at my postal expense before they would send me a replacement. What insanity! Could they have assumed that I was honest and not a cheat and liar trying to scam a free cartridge out of them. What were they going to do with the returned defunct item? Send it to another customer? Well, that was not for me to bother with as I was so upset when it didn’t work, I had to buy an OEM at Staples and I tossed out the useless cartridge. Well, the back and forth went on for about 20 emails before they broke company procedure and did make to me a refund in the form of store credit.
Much the same for the second failure except that at this time they refused to make a full refund and granted a partial refund, again in the terms of store credit.

I can enthusiastically recommend inkfarm.com for replacement ink cartridges and will never buy from or recommend Meritline to anyone.

"I was so hesitant in buying re-manufactured ink cartridges based on my terrible previous experience from another source. When I called Inkfarm I was greeted by a professional, knowledgeable, helpful sales person. I placed my order for my Epson Artisan 835 for less than half the OEM price for all six cartridges with an extra black cartridge. After receiving my order everything worked great. I will continue to buy from Inkfarm and recommend them to others."

modified review This review was modified by RonaldRussell on July 29 2012 08:22:04 PM

"Thanks Inkfarm for your great customer service. First time I ordered from them and had a problem with one of my cartridges for an old Lexmark Printer. The problem was resolved swifty and courteously - I will return to Inkfarm for future purchases. "

"I was very pleased with my purchase of ink cartridges for my Dell printer. Even more awesome is the service they provide. This is my second order with Inkfarm. They are professional and take the time to communicate with you if there are any problems. I have not enjoyed this kind of service from a company in a very long time. They are KEEPERS in my book! Thanks so much Inkfarm for making my printing life a lot easier. Linda Striegel, Washington"

"Ifound inkfarm a couple of years ago. I have placed many orders and the refills work as good as the Cannon's mx860 does. They ship fast and are a pleasure to work with."

"I was hesitant to purchase ink for our new printer that was not direct from Lexmark but decided to take the chance. I started cautiously by only purchasing one cartridge. Inkfarm.com sent my order promptly and the product is fine. I will now be a regular customer.
Laura

"Excellent, prompt customer service, low prices, fast shipping, and cartridges in great condition. A quality product and a pleasure to deal with, both of which are all too rare these days."

"I was skeptical of the ink cartridges because Lexmark puts a chip in their cartridges and I assumed that maybe the generic Inkfarm ones would not be recognized. But I was pleasantly surprised that the Inkfarm cartridge gave me no trouble at all. The Lexmark ones actually did!"

"I was told of Inkfarm by my sister-in-law. She couldn't say enough about Inkfarms and said that there customer service was outstanding. So I ordered there 3-color cartridges for my printer. I received them quickly and put one in my computer just a short time afterwards. The cartridge worked as well as a new HP cartridge. But after short time of use my computer came up with a error message saying that the cartridge had "failed" and the picture I was printing came out 1/2 orange. I put in another cartridge from Inkfarm and this time my printer came back saying that the cartridge was "depleted". I put in the third cartridge and it worked fine. I e-mailed Inkfarm and explained what had happened and they responded the next day with an apology and said that they were sending me two new cartridges.
I'm not upset about the defective cartridges, I have had brand new HP's malfunction also. And they were not replaced by HP or the store where I got them.
I’ll continue to use Inkfarm cartridges.

Inkfarm is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Inkfarm is not a merchant member
Inkfarm does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!