"I have ordered from this company a couple of times now. Good store with good prices on most stuff. They need to inprove on there costumer services a little. I don't like that after you order you just have to wait and wonder what is going on with your order. No E-mail notification or updates and a little slow on the processing of your orders. All in all if you don't mind knowing whats going on with your order and sometimes waiting awail for them to ship then they are good. They did help me when I need to add more stuff to a previous order so I wouldn't have to pay twice for Shipping. "

"Wonderful company, i spent weeks looking for a good deal on the koolance water cooled case, then i happened upon their website, found the lowest price i have ever seen for it, and it included the best waterblock with it (which costs $44 from them or $55 most other places i have looked). Was getting ready to order online when i discovered they were located 20 minutes from my house. so i saved myself not only $130 by purchasing from them over anyplace else, but i also saved myself $40 in shipping!"

"Price on koolance special was much lower than any other store. Order shiped next day (12 day shipping, but that was UPS's fault)

Items arived undameged. I even got some extras that I wasn't expecting: usb/sound cables for the case and geforce 4 adapters for the motherboard cooler, plus a koolance t-shirt.

Excelent Company

modified review This review was modified by SenorSalsa on January 06 2003 04:50:41 PM

"Infotech system is the best!
I've done a lot of research and they have the best prices for the best stuff by far.
I had no problems in shipping. Everything was great.
Great tech support helped everything.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants their money's worth.

modified review This review was modified by futu007 on December 25 2002 05:54:50 PM

"Good store."

modified review This review was modified by WeeDnRiCe on December 11 2002 05:20:24 PM

"I originally ordered the Koolance PC2-601BW (black case). I thought it would go nice with my black keyboard and black trackball. Ordered it on the night of 11/20/02. I got a confirmation email right away. The following day on Thursday I got a call from them telling me that they were out of stock on the black Koolance case. Instead of giving me the option to cancel they told me they would send me the blue Koolance case for no extra charge. On their site the blue case was selling for $257.90. I bought the black case for $249.90. I know it doesn't sound like much but I'll take the "discount"... hehe =)

I was going to call them up today because I didn't get a shipping number so that I may track my order. Took a nap for a few hours and by the time I woke up, my mom had already signed for the package and my case was waiting in the kitchen.

THANK YOU Infotechnow.com!

"I have gone to this company for sometime now only due to the reason that the prices of thier items have been cheaper than most computer stores in the area. Most recently, I purchased a hard drive from them and they had just finished a new company exchange/refund policy. Because I bought it before the new policy, they refused to honor this and told me that this was my problem now. As most know in retail, bad customer service can be the death of a company. At this point, I hope it comes to that. No one there speaks english very well, and this makes it quite difficult to get a point across. After a good half hour of trying to get this drive replaced, I left the store completely unsatisfied and out a 20 GB hard drive. Needless to say, I'm quite dissapointed. This whole situation has ended my confidence with this company as a whole."

seattle

" take a number,stand in line, hurry up with questions, cant cant do any hand holding now, too busy.
Good selection of products, just dont take up the salespersons time with questions.

"Directions for pork ribs
Cut pork ribs into serving size pieces. Place in a large pot; cover with boiling water. Add clove-studded onion and herbs to ribs in pot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 45 minutes, or until ribs are tender. Sponsored Links
Pork Chop Recipes

www.RecipeRewards.com

Pork Recipes
Grill Delicious & Easy Pork Recipes Get a chance to win a new kitchen
Recipe4Living.com
Drain and place ribs in a shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine red wine, ketchup, soy sauce, ginger, honey, and minced garlic; stir well. Pour sauce over meat; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Drain excess marinade into a small bowl. Grill ribs or bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Baste pork ribs with marinade frequently during cooking. Barbecued pork ribs recipe serves

modified review This review was modified by mrbillone on July 30 2005 11:47:58 AM

Bremerton, WA

"Excellent company. When they say if you live in Washington it will be there the next day they mean it. I didn't even receive my UPS tracking code because it was here before I got off work the next day. There Chenming cases are a great investment. Huge on the inside making it easy to arrange all your wires. Plenty of fans as well. I recommend them to everyone."

"Good prices. 1st order. No place on the web site to track orders."

"I bought a Liquid Machine from them and they works great! It looks good and quiet. It is first time I bought a water-cooling system and I LOVE IT! Thanks to infotechnow.com for good service and products!"

"I ordered a koolance system. Within 2 days it was shipped out and received 5 days after that. The packaging was excellent and everything ordered was there in excellent condition. I am very pleased with this company and would definately order from them again. They were also the cheapest for koolance products. A++"

"Due to the non-availability of Koolance products, I did not receive my Koolance order until yesterday (ordered Mar22). But it arrived on time and so tightly packed, it took me some time to work my way through the bubble wrap.
Infortech kept me informed on the progress of the order during the entire wait.
I definately recommend these guys for all your Koolance needs.

"I'm a local customer. I had a problem with a hard drive I purchased from them when building a new system. The hard drive had a minor problem with the connector pins. I returned it to them with absolutely no problems at all. Their prices were very competitive, I couldn't have mail-ordered a better system for the price I paid. The staff was incredibly helpful and very friendly. "

Infotech Now! is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Infotech Now! is not a merchant member
Infotech Now! does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!