"I have never had a problem with this company. They are very helpful and willing to assist you any way they can. "

"site easy to use, good prices. good products.
got my computer from infotech and will keep getting my hardware form infotech.

"Great, quick delivery. Everything was just as ordered and described."

"I ordered a Koolance Exos Liquid Cooling System (Blue LED)that they have listed on their website. I ordered this product in the morning and was not home when they called at 1:30 pm the same day and they said the did not have the blue LED model as listed on their site, but a red stock LED model. I could have found a stock red model on the internet for much less than the price I was charged. I specifically went with this company since they advertised they had a blue LED model for sale. I called them at 5:45 the same day to cancel my order and was transfered to the webmaster who chuckled (?!) when he heard I would like to cancel my order over such a issue. He said he had no way of knowing if my order had ever shipped and I would have to call back monday. I found a email from them saying the sent my order 1 hour (2:30) after leaving a message on my machine asking if I wanted it or not. Between a nasty attitude and bait and switch tactics on their web site, I will not shop with them again. "

"I have been buying parts from these guys for a little while, and I really don't have any complaints. I work in Washington State, so they are local and I get the packages failry quick even by UPS ground (which I have horrid experiences from other vendors)so that is the main reason I order from them. Their prices are good, but not the best(ie they sell Office 2003 Pro for $300 or so when you can get it from E-Direct for $160.) They have good deals on CAT5, and little things. Beware of the house brand items though. I bought the house brand removable USB HDD enclosure, and it was really cheeply made. It works (after all it's just an enclosure) but it's definelty a "Made in China" special.
I have not had a bad experience with the customer service there, aside from the fact that English is a second language to most of the guys. They are nice people and seem happy to help out.
They have a nice selection of MB's and cases. They could use a larger selection of Video cards, but I know it's hard to keep a lot of those things on the shelf when they are outdated the next week.
Over all I give them a 7 out of ten!

www.comfortpc.com

"We have bought from infotechnow.com a couple times in the past. They offer great prices.. some people complain about phone support but so far I haven't had any complaints. We have had one item incorrectly shipped, but they shipped out a new one and I dropped off the incorrect part. No hassles. They do a great job on their systems the only problem that has ever been unresolved was a windows xp home disk that I got with a system that had some error. I haven't gotten a copy disk, but I have an ordr coming in with another disk and I'll just use that one. If you are new and are shipping to an alternate address than the credit card has; call them. The first two times they didn't sent the order until I called them; also if you select something "1 Day Air" -- call first to confirm they can get it out in one day.. I've had 2 2nd day air orders take a week because they had to build what I ordered. Overall I am pretty happy and will keep doing business with them."

"customer service was horrible as usual...the bigger these guys get the worse the service gets...if you arent as smart as the tech you are talking too he makes you feel stupid....i went in to purchase an athlon 64 3500 which there web site advertised for 259.00. i drove 1 hour to there store and they tell me that its a typo on the website and they have to charge me 299.00. even the most expensive retarded stores like best buy and circuit city sell it for less than that. here i thought i was getting a deal and i got ripped off. i went home and immediately tried to order it online like i had done 2 times in the past and sure enough they had already changed the price back up too 299.....another problem they charge 229 for there 64 3200 socket 939 in the store and they charge 197 on there website...i sure am not going to tell them about it as they will change the price back up and hurt us all.....i have since filed a BBB complaint with the local chapter and they have done there initial investigation and informed me via telephone that they are 100% in the wrong and are liable for false advertising....bottom line here info tech USED to be the best of the best computer stores in the entire pacific northwest and over the last 6 months there service, sales, customer service and overall attitude has gone in the crapper...they have pretty much ran everyone out of town and extablished themselves as a monopoly and just dont care...i will only shop there when i have no where else to go and need something on a short notice basis."

"I have a reseller account with them, picked up a Kollance pc2-650bk at store, got home door was broken out of the box (the hinge), came back on mon when i had time after work they swapped it out but i had to drive down to koolance like 3-4miles away to get it (big bad imo) then that was taken care of then last fri the 26th i was just cleaning the dust out of my case and opened the door, and the hinge broke again (took it in they claimed i broke it not that it was like a defective piece, refused to swap it so im returning the case and letting the credit card co deal with it and they can kiss a 10k po account with a local big biz goodbye since they called me a liar and have no customer support....

update:11/29/04 went in and delt with Chad, Great guy he helped deal with his boss and kollance and got me 2 601 fronts and a replacement 650bk front for $25, for now they have at least kept the account with them.

modified review This review was modified by RyanCB on November 30 2004 12:24:06 AM

"I ordered a printer cable to be shipped 3-day Select. After a week of not receiving my order, I checked my order status online, to find that it could not be tracked via UPS. I called Infotech to find out what was going on. They said my order was never processed, and that they would take care of it and ship it that night. UPS tracking showed that my order was finally shipped 3 days after I had called them. I received my order 2 weeks after ordering it. As if that wasnt enough, the cable they send was the wrong one. Rather than deal with Infotech again, and possibly wait weeks for them to replace the cable, I bought a simple adapter to make the wrong cable meet my need.

I have shopped at Infotech's store in person. They have always had great service, parts, and prices. But they dropped the ball with this order.

"I called infotech today and was hung up on by accident and put on hold twice to find a incredibly simple part. When I called back the young man was dumbfounded that i would actually call back and ask if he found the part. Infotech has an extremely bad reputation locally for being very arrogant and rude. I sent a secretary to pick up some parts today and she was treated horribly. People all deserve the benefit of respect wether they are computer knowledgable or not. Unfortunately they are the only people in the area that retail koolance products other than Frys whose resources are very limited on koolance products. I also had ordered the part online today only to find out it was out of stock and I had to call them to find this out!

Infotech needs:
new management
employee attitude adjustment
more inventory
accurate website

Bottom line is most businesses only consider infotech a last resort but a no choice vendor becasue of good prices.

I dont want to put an invoice number down because I have an account with them.

"infotech kicks ass!!! They are the greatest for computer parts and I will never buy anywhere else!!!!!"

"infotech came totally correct with the product and did it in a timely manner. i was a first time customer and now i am a repeat customer."

"I've been purchasing from Infotechnow.com for about 3 years. Their pricing is good, and they ship very quickly (usually the same day if my order is in by 12PM). I've never had problems returning an item later if I decided not to keep it. Definitely recommended.

You can't expect Gateway.com phone service (if that's considered "good") with most online stores, which is typical. But Infotech at least has an 800 number and people who understand the products they carry (and not on commission).

"Ordered my case and powersupply about midnight on saturday showed up on tusday. this was shipped UPS ground.."

"We keep coming back for more, this is the 4th. computer ordered this year. BUT don't expect any customer support or courtesy, they don't know the meaning of the word. They also don't bother to respond to emails. We are looking around for another supplier due to this rude group that does not care about loyal customers or any customers."

Infotech Now! is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Infotech Now! is not a merchant member
Infotech Now! does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!