ID Wholesaler Reviews - page 3 - idwholesaler.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.60/10 2,151 reviews

ID Wholesaler is not a merchant member
ID Wholesaler does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (2,153)

"It's quick, easy and reliable."

"Excellent website for easy and efficient ordering. Thank-You! "

"Had a great experience and shipment arrived earlier than expected. I would definitely recommend to friends."

"Wonderful customer service!!! Speedy delivery. Will use again in the future."

"order recieved in a very timely manner!"

"This was a very smooth and easy transaction to fulfill.......Thank you!!"

"Great price. Good quality. Shipment received within time frame promised."

"Brent was great to work with, followed up every couple weeks, explained the product/services in detail."

"Mark was very helpful and the items arrived extremely fast. Looking forward to getting the system up and going."

"I normally do on line ordering and normally don't have any problems with finding what I need. When I do speak with someone they are very friendly and helpful. Orders are normally received quickly with no problems."

"First order placed my rep called to inform me I ordered something different this time. (It was the incorrect item) Re ordered the correct item which I received quickly.

"Good Job. Very fast turn around. Thank you!"

"I am a very satisfied customer. I always can count on my sales representative to get my order placed promptly and the products delivered to me with free shipping when my order is over $100.
Sylvia Roesch
Rockwell Collins ARINC

"Always a great service!! Love Matt!!!"

"I ordered 1000 PVC ID cards and received the order very quickly. I was very satisfied with the customer service I received and will purchase from ID Wholesaler again in the future."