• Icewraps.com
    • Phone: 800-650-9727
    • Customer Support: 800-650-9727
    • Business Hours: 7am - 4pm PST

2013-08-08

"Just what was ordered fast service"

2013-08-02

"They are wonderful - I have 2 now so I can do both hands at the same time- love them"

2013-08-02

"Received my order promptly. Very pleased with this wrap. It is sturdier than a prior wrap and larger and yet flexible enough to cover a large portion of my leg including my knee. It also stays cool significantly longer than my prior wrap. I definitely recommend this wrap."

2013-07-30

"Very Satisfied and will order more when I need them... Thanks"

2013-07-25

"Fast delivery! The items I needed were on SALE! :) and I was also able to receive additional savings with a 10% off Code. The shipping price was Very reasonable! I WILL recommend the products I purchased to others! Thank you!"

2013-07-25

"No problems ... Standard $5.95 delivery by Ups Ground took 3 business days .... Happy with Foot/Ankle Ice Wrap ( Thermo Active Ankle Cold or Hot Compression Wrap ), which employs Air Pressure thru a self-actuated Squeeze Bulb/Tubing to quickly inflate/deflate the air bellows built-in to the wrap.

This pressure is the key to delivering cold to the difficult-to-reach contours of the ankle/foot; and the degree of pressure is easy controllable with the simple attached air system.

Suggested Improvement: This Wrap should have an additional (second) Velcro "hook" - now not in the design - that would help greatly in securing the strap which surrounds the foot. The current Velcro at the end of the strap should be supplemented with one about 6 inches or so from the strap origin, in order to hold the wrap tight while one brings the strap around the bottom of the foot - difficult to do for someone with arthritis as well as a sensitive sore ankle."

2013-07-25

"The product beats my expectations. I was concerned that it wouldn't stay cold long enough but so far that's not a problem at all. Easy enough to put on one handed and overall I'm happy with it. "

2013-07-23

"I was amazed at how quickly I received my order. I use the wrap every evening to help releive the swelling and pain in my ankle. I would definitely buy this again."

2013-07-16

"It was the product for which I had searched. The product is of much higher quality than I had anticipated. It was shipped and received in a very timely manner. "

2013-07-15

"Your employee was extremely helpful and without his help I would not have ordered some of the extra additional products.His suggestions to my needs is what prompted me to buy more, I am very impressed."

2013-07-09

"I love the Flexi freeze ice pack. It's soft and pliable. I roll it up like a log, cover it and put it under my neck at night to alleviate hot flashes. Works great!"

2013-06-25

"Easy to find what I wanted. Great customer service, and I got the free low price guarantee. Very satisfied!"

2013-06-22

"Easy purchase, quick shipping. Fabulous product, keeps the ice in place, my Physical Therapist is pleased with my progress. This makes it easier to ice my shoulder."

2013-06-21

"Fast Shippers and well packaged. "

2013-06-20

"Came quickly. Exactly as described. Great products."

Share Icewraps.com's store rating

Icewraps.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Icewraps.com is not a merchant member
Icewraps.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!