IcewrapsCoupons
    • Contact: sales@icewraps.net
    • Phone: 8006509727
    • Customer Support: 8006509727
    • Business Hours: 9 - 5

"Received my order promptly. Very pleased with this wrap. It is sturdier than a prior wrap and larger and yet flexible enough to cover a large portion of my leg including my knee. It also stays cool significantly longer than my prior wrap. I definitely recommend this wrap."

"Very Satisfied and will order more when I need them... Thanks"

"Fast delivery! The items I needed were on SALE! :) and I was also able to receive additional savings with a 10% off Code. The shipping price was Very reasonable! I WILL recommend the products I purchased to others! Thank you!"

"No problems ... Standard $5.95 delivery by Ups Ground took 3 business days .... Happy with Foot/Ankle Ice Wrap ( Thermo Active Ankle Cold or Hot Compression Wrap ), which employs Air Pressure thru a self-actuated Squeeze Bulb/Tubing to quickly inflate/deflate the air bellows built-in to the wrap.

This pressure is the key to delivering cold to the difficult-to-reach contours of the ankle/foot; and the degree of pressure is easy controllable with the simple attached air system.

Suggested Improvement: This Wrap should have an additional (second) Velcro "hook" - now not in the design - that would help greatly in securing the strap which surrounds the foot. The current Velcro at the end of the strap should be supplemented with one about 6 inches or so from the strap origin, in order to hold the wrap tight while one brings the strap around the bottom of the foot - difficult to do for someone with arthritis as well as a sensitive sore ankle.

"The product beats my expectations. I was concerned that it wouldn't stay cold long enough but so far that's not a problem at all. Easy enough to put on one handed and overall I'm happy with it. "

"I was amazed at how quickly I received my order. I use the wrap every evening to help releive the swelling and pain in my ankle. I would definitely buy this again."

"It was the product for which I had searched. The product is of much higher quality than I had anticipated. It was shipped and received in a very timely manner. "

"Your employee was extremely helpful and without his help I would not have ordered some of the extra additional products.His suggestions to my needs is what prompted me to buy more, I am very impressed."

"I love the Flexi freeze ice pack. It's soft and pliable. I roll it up like a log, cover it and put it under my neck at night to alleviate hot flashes. Works great!"

"Easy to find what I wanted. Great customer service, and I got the free low price guarantee. Very satisfied!"

"Easy purchase, quick shipping. Fabulous product, keeps the ice in place, my Physical Therapist is pleased with my progress. This makes it easier to ice my shoulder."

"Fast Shippers and well packaged. "

"Came quickly. Exactly as described. Great products."

"I have been icing twice a day. Boots are working well. I quickly learned that it is important to tie the horse while icing. When mare laid down and the sawdust bedding stuck to the boots, it took forever to pick it off! "

"Your product is great the service was great and I will recommend this product to others. "

Icewraps is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Icewraps is not a merchant member
Icewraps does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!