Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Humbucker Music, you are on the ball. I placed my order and you have proved reliability and efficiency.My order arrived on schedule with no hitches. What can I say? I give you a 5 Star for all your good works and efforts and would do business with you again. I am impressed."

"Great fast service. I was sent emails providing order status and shipping info. The items were well-packed in a recycled (used) box, very cool. I will be shopping with them again."

"Have dealt with Humbucker several times from a DrZ maz 18 & cabinet to effects pedals. These guys are great they are knowlegable and honest and the pricing is the best.
Thanks
Chet Z

"Sent it in a timely manner, shipped in a securedly, overall experience was excellent. I would definitely consider them next time I buy music gear. Thanks!!!"

"Great item at a fair, competative price, quick processing and delivery. Couldn't ask for better customer service. Great selection of boutique, "off the beaten path" items."

"I would just like to praise you guys for the excellent service and products you provide."

"I really enjoyed doing business with these folks. I talked to three different people over the course of deciding on a beautique amplifier. They were all enthusiastic, honest and helpful. Each one took as much time as I needed to help me sort through the pros and cons of my choices. I play guitar because it is so fun. These folks seemed to have the same attitude. I decided on a Goodsell Super 17 and I am ecstatic. It's a devine amp and Richard Goodsell is every bit as helpful, enthusiastic and excited about music as the folks at Humbucker. If only buying insurance could be this cool."

"I had a good experience, I like the idea of stickers when you place AN ORDER, very cool, fast shipping I like also, Now just send me some discount coupons and you will really be cool"

"Humbucker Music ROCKED!! Super helpful and made sure I was getting exactly what I needed and wanted. Online help via chat was great way to make sure I was getting what I wanted and made the transaction very personal."

"The best the equipment got the date it was promised and no hassle, competitive price. LOVED IT"

"Humbucker Music is probably the greatest music store I have ever made a purchase from. They answered all of my questions thoroughly and had my order shipped quickly."

"The gear is phenomenal. The service friendly, knowledgeable, willing and ready, fast, efficient. The gear and service are both TOO good! It is just too easy buying more than one really needs. My son and I are in "Tone Heaven". Love Humbucker Music. Jon"

"Very helpful over the phone. My pedals arrived fast and I had my tracking number same day. Humbucker Music is my new music gear goto store. "

"Amazing custmer service. Order was shipped immediately. Great products and service. Customer for life"

"My order was placed on a Friday, and I received my shipment on the following Tuesday. The product that I ordered was $179.99 at all the other places I looked at, and I paid only $134 and some change. I will definitely be comparing others' prices with theirs in the future."

Humbucker Music is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Humbucker Music is not a merchant member
Humbucker Music does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!