HotSlots 1/32 Slot Car Shop Reviews - page 7 - hotslots132.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.81/10 968 reviews

HotSlots 1/32 Slot Car Shop is a merchant member
HotSlots 1/32 Slot Car Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Amazing service. Great product selection. Helpful advice."

"They always have what I need and I get It fast. "

"Great website with wide variety, especially for Carrera digital cars. Quick delivery."

"Service was great! Also had a great response on a email I sent in asking for help on repairs for a few broken cars I have, thank you once again!"

"Hi, my name is Arthur. I'm the county coroner where I'm from. So, in my spare time I enjoy spending time with family & myself. Anyway, I know a lot about timing. Your salesperson, Pat, was most professional & excellent customer service. Thanks, and look forward to future purchases real soon. Hot Slots is Hot ! 5 Stars Plus !"

"Fast and friendly service. Already placed another order with them."

Rating 8/104/5

"Promised online layout suggestions but never got them. Otherwise service and product good. but haven't set up yet"

"I called for personal help in picking a set for my son. The woman at HotSlots (apologies I don't remember her name) was friendly and incredibly helpful, walked me through the options and put the set together over the phone. I was really happy with the transaction.

I did call back when I was having trouble locating the delivered box (just a mix-up) and the man who answered that time was curt and unfriendly, and pushed me off to UPS. I imagined it was not someone who usually deals in customer service, and it did little to tarnish the glow of my purchase transaction.

"very quick delivery and well packaged."

"The service that Hotslots provided was great, were more than willing to help in any way they could. I'd recommend to anyone..."

"The order was quick and easy and exactly what I ordered."

"I bought some products from México and the web page and in general all online service is very good it contains all the information you need to know before to buy a product, I received my products perfectly packaged and on time. Thanks."

"Very friendly and willing to answer questions."

"Received my order in 2 days (using free shipping option). Item arrived packaged well and in perfect condition. Can't ask for much more than that. I'll recommend this site to others."

"fast shipping great overall experience"