HotSlots 1/32 Slot Car Shop Reviews - page 2 - hotslots132.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.91/10 973 reviews

HotSlots 1/32 Slot Car Shop is a merchant member
HotSlots 1/32 Slot Car Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.

Rating 8/104/5

"I'm happy with the product I purchased. The salesman was very helpful in assisting me. I will buy from them again."

"Always happy with Hotshots. Items shipped quickly and packed tight and secure."

"Great product and very fast shipping! "

"Quick and friendly service."

"I was able to call by phone to place an order"

"as always a good transaction will be back"

"very helpful, very quick. Great store!"

"Great service, super fast shipping"

"Great products, information & service! Thanks guys!"

"Easy ordering; fast delivery. "

"Great transaction, two items were backordered, I received emails when they came and the opportunity to either cancel the back order or add additional products to it, before shipping. Fast and secure shipping as well. I highly recommend this site for great products at great prices."

"I would like to say THANKS TO EVERYONE that helped me. My experience with everyone was awesome. My track looks excellent can't wait to race.Only a couple more parts left. THANKS AGAIN! LARRY"

Rating 8/104/5

"Overall service was great but one of the two scx cars i purchased was used... Worn brushes and in the wrong plastic case. I would still purchase from hot slots 132 in the future."

modified review reply posted Mar-28-2014

hotslots132-CS, HotSlots 1/32 Slot Car Sh rep has responded

“Robert,
Thanks for talking with us, as we discussed over the phone we shipped you new cars but they were just in clear SCX cases. If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call!
The Hotslots team”

"I got my orders very fast, and well before they were scheduled to arrive.
It was packed very well, and everything was to my satisfaction. One very satisfied customer here!

Mike

"I like the quick and friendly service."