Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.25/10 0.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"Excellent product, delivery and communication.
I had a question about the look of a certain rug I was ordering and they got back to me within 1 business day (on a weekend at that!).
The rugs arrived in less than a week and the quality is outstanding.
I am very happy with my purchase and have just ordered 2 more rugs today.

"They were horrible to deal with and did not honor their sales. Boo...I will never deal with them again. "

"This company does not stand by its word. I placed an order on Nov 20 and received a confirmation. When I hadn't received the item, I checked the website to find that they had increased the price I was being charged AND had estimated the time of shipment as Dec 28!!!!! It's a Christmas gift!
Really unfortunate for this company, as I intend to tell anyone who will listen how unreliable they are.

"Didnt honor the coupon even though it got accepted in the website. Took a week and then cancelled the complete order. Would never order anything from them again."

"It is a bad business practice and I dont want to have anything to do with this company that does a 'bait and switch' using their own coupons and then disqualifing them.

"The company kept sending me updates on the delivery date of one of the items in my order moving further and further. When after a month I called them up and inquired about the final shipping date and my other items, they told me that the order is "on hold", that they weren't going to honor the discount they originally offered and requested a new payment (increase of $60 total between two orders). I have to agree with a poster here - this is definitely bait and switch practice."

modified review This review was modified by Prelestnica on December 18 2006 07:47:17 AM

Cocoa, FL

"Ordered a large area rug - not online, but by phone so I could take advantage of a special offer of a free runner of the same design, a freebie that was not available when ordering online for some reason.

Shipping was fast; rug arrived in four days, and it's a beautiful thing, quality construction and much nicer than the pictures. The free runner was not included, however, but after a call to their toll-free number, was assured that rug would be sent soon. An oversight apparently by the manufacturer, who drop-shipped this item. All in all, no big deal.

Home Decorators Collection is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Home Decorators Collection is not a merchant member
Home Decorators Collection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!