• Rating 10.00/10 110 reviews

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member
    Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com contact information

• Address: 18021 Biscayne Blvd
    • Contact: contact@hollowgrind.com
    • Phone: 305-283-3541
    • Customer Support: 305-283-3541
    • Fax: 305-933-8029

"Great service! I sent hollowgrind an email regarding a question I had on a product they were selling and got a reply within the hour. They gave me a good deal and the service and shipping was top notch. I will not hesitate to do business with them in the future.

-David

"The hollow grind provided very quick service. I ordered my item ~12:48AM on a Saturday, and received a shipping notice 4:44PM the same day. The item was packaged well and arrived in good condition. Communication from the company was very good.
I was a bit wary when I first ordered because the site isn't quite as advanced as some of the bigger knife retailers and the inventory is somewhat more modest (Not to mention the knife in question was about 15% cheaper than any other source I could find), but after a good transaction I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a good knife at a good price. Next time I'm in the market for a knife, I'll definitely be looking at hollowgrind.com

"Excellent in-stock selection, fast-turn around services and product delivered as described. I was even contacted by one of the owners to discuss delivery options and was offered a special shipping option I had overlooked. Faster service and he saved me money. I will shop here again. Consistently excellent service. Thank you. "

"Thank you for the follow up. Everything was smooth as can be and the knife was received in perfect condition. Thank you so much for everything.
Craig Shreffler

"I called Hollow Grind to ask a question about a Microtech knife and initally I got no answer, but I did receive a promt call back and my question was answered quickly and politely. The knife I ordered is nice, but there is one screw missing from the sheath provided from Microtech. The website states " Every knife (not an exaggeration) is inspected thoroughly prior to shipment to ensure no defective products slip through the cracks"....I guess mine was the exception. A call to Hollow Grind and Microtech will hopefully resolve the issue. "

modified review This review was modified by TCoker on September 25 2012 07:43:57 PM

"Knife arrived quickly with updated emails. A happy experience with Hollow Grind, will definately be back!"

modified review This review was modified by wz3mo on September 24 2012 02:19:43 PM

"Excellent! Got exactly what I wanted, when I wanted it. Fair prices, great service. "

modified review This review was modified by Pdlair on September 27 2012 06:51:55 AM

"Super fast delivery. Easy to order. Product with best price available. I would definately order again from these folks."

"The Hollow Grind is without a doubt the best online knife website ever. The customer service and follow up was phenomenal. Will definitely go though this website again. "

"I got the combat troodon that I ordered and it showed up on time as promised. I'm very happy with the selection and availability of knives that were stocked. The sample I received was in perfect condition, and the blade so sharp that I shaved nearly all the hairs off my arm in one swipe. Thanks for selling such a great product and having great service.

Dominic

"This is the first time I've ever done business with The Hollow Grind.
They were more than happy to make an even trade with me on a
knife I had for a knife they had.
In return for their willingness to do business with me, I also purchased
another knife from them for $305.
These guys are awesome to deal with and extremely courteous
to their customers.
Some of the best customer service I've encountered recently.
My knives were packaged safely and arrived very quickly.
Other knife dealers out there should take notes and learn from these
guys on how to treat their customers.
I will definitely purchase from The Hollow Grind again and I highly
recommend them to others for their blade acquiring needs.
Buy your knives from The Hollow Grind.
These guys are AWESOME!

"Awesome service! Great deals! Willing to do whatever it take to make us the customers happy!"

"This is the way I would like to buy from the web! Excellent communication, follow-up and blazingly fast 2 day delivery! Highly recommended and hope to connect with HollowGrind again!"

"I would use the Hollow Grind exclusively. They had something I had been looking for many months. They were incredibly helpful and the service was the best I have encounterd across many many vendors. I am extremely happy with this business, they are professional curtious and thorough. "

"I am very happy with my Microtech Combat Troodon. Shipping was fast and great customer service from Hollow Grind. Will definitely do business again! Thanks!"