• Hollow Grind, L
    • Phone: 305-283-3541
    • Customer Support: 305-283-3541
    • Fax: 305-933-8029

2012-11-09

"AB-SO-LUTELY superb experience! Top notch communication, courtesy, speed of shipping with tracking (free shipping) and customer service satisfaction follow-up after the fact. Not only that but due to my deployment status and the fact that my billing and shipping addresses differed, Hollow Grind called my contact number to ensure the purchase was legitimate, thus ensuring I did not receive fraudulent charges! Website was great with high quality photos of products and up-to-date stock status and great prices. Hollow Grind most definately has me as a repeat customer!"

2012-10-24

"This is my 4th or 5th purchase from Dave at HG. It has always been a pleaseure. I could not ask for any better knives, service or communications . Many thanks my friend, and I will talk to you again in few weeks some another!

2012-10-15

"Amazing service, knowledgable techs and fast shipping. The Hollow Grind does a fantastic job honoring Microtech's lifetime warranty. Thank you for breathing life back into my combat troodon."

2012-10-10

"The Hollow Grind provided an excellent shopping experience. Large selection, particularly of Microtechs. Up to date in-stock information and great photos of their products made the purchase smoother. Customer service was top notch and the gentleman gave my Ultratech a thorough once-over to check the quality before it was shipped that very same day I placed the order. Very efficient guys at the Hollow Grind, and they assured me that they would be there to help should I ever run into a problem. I received my knife today (via free shipping) and of course it is in stellar condition. Very, very happy.

This is how a business should be run, and they can count on me as a repeat customer in the future. "

2012-10-09

"Great service! I sent hollowgrind an email regarding a question I had on a product they were selling and got a reply within the hour. They gave me a good deal and the service and shipping was top notch. I will not hesitate to do business with them in the future.

-David"

2012-09-30

"The hollow grind provided very quick service. I ordered my item ~12:48AM on a Saturday, and received a shipping notice 4:44PM the same day. The item was packaged well and arrived in good condition. Communication from the company was very good.
I was a bit wary when I first ordered because the site isn't quite as advanced as some of the bigger knife retailers and the inventory is somewhat more modest (Not to mention the knife in question was about 15% cheaper than any other source I could find), but after a good transaction I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a good knife at a good price. Next time I'm in the market for a knife, I'll definitely be looking at hollowgrind.com"

2012-09-26

"Excellent in-stock selection, fast-turn around services and product delivered as described. I was even contacted by one of the owners to discuss delivery options and was offered a special shipping option I had overlooked. Faster service and he saved me money. I will shop here again. Consistently excellent service. Thank you. "

2012-09-26

"Thank you for the follow up. Everything was smooth as can be and the knife was received in perfect condition. Thank you so much for everything.
Craig Shreffler"

2012-09-25

"I called Hollow Grind to ask a question about a Microtech knife and initally I got no answer, but I did receive a promt call back and my question was answered quickly and politely. The knife I ordered is nice, but there is one screw missing from the sheath provided from Microtech. The website states " Every knife (not an exaggeration) is inspected thoroughly prior to shipment to ensure no defective products slip through the cracks"....I guess mine was the exception. A call to Hollow Grind and Microtech will hopefully resolve the issue. "

This review was modified by TCoker on September 25 2012 07:43:57 PM

2012-09-24

"Knife arrived quickly with updated emails. A happy experience with Hollow Grind, will definately be back!"

This review was modified by wz3mo on September 24 2012 02:19:43 PM

2012-09-14

"Excellent! Got exactly what I wanted, when I wanted it. Fair prices, great service. "

This review was modified by Pdlair on September 27 2012 06:51:55 AM

2012-09-13

"Super fast delivery. Easy to order. Product with best price available. I would definately order again from these folks."

2012-09-07

"The Hollow Grind is without a doubt the best online knife website ever. The customer service and follow up was phenomenal. Will definitely go though this website again. "

2012-09-06

"I got the combat troodon that I ordered and it showed up on time as promised. I'm very happy with the selection and availability of knives that were stocked. The sample I received was in perfect condition, and the blade so sharp that I shaved nearly all the hairs off my arm in one swipe. Thanks for selling such a great product and having great service.

Dominic"

2012-08-30

"This is the first time I've ever done business with The Hollow Grind.
They were more than happy to make an even trade with me on a
knife I had for a knife they had.
In return for their willingness to do business with me, I also purchased
another knife from them for $305.
These guys are awesome to deal with and extremely courteous
to their customers.
Some of the best customer service I've encountered recently.
My knives were packaged safely and arrived very quickly.
Other knife dealers out there should take notes and learn from these
guys on how to treat their customers.
I will definitely purchase from The Hollow Grind again and I highly
recommend them to others for their blade acquiring needs.
Buy your knives from The Hollow Grind.
These guys are AWESOME!"

Share Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com's store rating

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member
Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!