• Hollow Grind, L

• Contact: contact@hollowgrind.com
    • Phone: 305-283-3541
    • Customer Support: 305-283-3541
    • Fax: 305-933-8029

"The Hollow Grind, is just Top Tier when it comes to customer satisfaction! Dave is an upstanding guy that always goes Above and Beyond my expectations! Rest assured you will be in good hands anytime you order from the Hollow Grind!

Thanks again for the fantastic service!

Jeff c.

"I ordered a knife and was immediately contacted by customer service who answered all my questions. The knife arrived within 5 days and I was very impressed. I would recommend this site to anyone who is in the market for a new knife and I will be ordering a second knife in the next week. The return customer discount was a pleasant surprise and I am grateful. Thank you again and I look forward to conducting future business. "

"Fast Shipping, good customer service and excellent product, what more can you ask for, will add to my favorites and look/ask first here in the future before I buy somewhere else! "

"This is my second purchase from Hollow Grind
as was with the first knife this was well done from beginning to end
Great communication and customer service
Prompt service

"Fantastic service and product. Ordered last night and received this afternoon. The knife is just as I had expected and perfect. Thanks much for your professionalism.

Jack Quinn

"Easy online purchase. Email communication was good. Shipping quick and item well packaged and undamaged. Will do business again."

"Been looking for a long time to own a Microtech OTF but the price was always an issue. Thank you Hollow Grind! Great product, flawless condition, fast delivery and an awesome knife."

"I found the staff friendly, and willing to go out of their way both to answer questions, and assist in the selection AND processing of the order.

I thought my knife was packed very securely, arrived VERY quickly, and was both a trackable package through he mail system, as well the status was communicated to me as the buyer.

I not only would not hesitate to use this merchant again, but would and will recommend Hollow Grind to friends and family.

Devildog.David's Avatar

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

"Excellent customer service, competitive pricing, fast shipping... And be sure to check out Dave on Hollow Grind's YouTube videos providing thorough reviews on many of the knives they sell. I would definitely recommend Hollow Grind if you are looking for high-quality cutting tools at a great price!"

"So far Hollow Grind is an excellent company to deal with. Very courteous staff. Very professional"

"Just recieved my microtech ultratech knife from David over at hollow grind and would like to say that I am extremely pleased with the customer service I received as I spoke to him on the phone and via email. My package came super fast and the knife is absolutely perfect in every aspect. Needless to say I will be contacting Hollow grind for my next high end knife purchase. Thanks again David for the superior survice and the quality of the product that I received! -MATT-"

"I have always received TOP NOTCH service from The Hollow Grind! Perfect Service! I will be buying many more items from this fantastic business again!

Anthony J. Gage, III

"Customer service is impeccable! "

This review was modified by Jperr85 on March 09 2013 10:30:24 AM

"Service is great, response is quick. I am satisfied and will buy again.
I am Chinese, sorry for my poor English.

"Excellent service. Placed order Tuesday night. Seller contacted me the following day due to discrepancy regarding billing and shipping address to ensure there was no fraud. Seller shipped product that day and I received it on Friday. Hollow Grind sells high quality knives so expect to pay a premium but they are still reasonably priced. If you are looking for a Microtech knife, check them out first. I highly recommend them."

Share Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com's store rating

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member
Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!