"I dealt with David on the phone yesterday. Just want to say I received my package less than 24hrs later. It's absolutely perfect. This was one of the best transactions I've ever had online. You guys are amazing, keep up the good work!"

"I ordered a Medford Knife from Hollowgrind and had a great customer service experience. David called me up shortly after my order to confirm. He apparently had a special going on and gave me free shipping and took 5% off my order. I received the item in perfect condition with fast shipping. I also received a free gift Knife with my order that I wasn't expecting. Thanks!"

modified review This review was modified by speckled on November 13 2013 08:54:16 PM

"My Microtech Ultratech D/E OTF knife arrived on time and without defects. Service and follow-up by Hollow Grind, LLC was excellent."

modified review This review was modified by k9fkjm1280 on October 23 2013 02:29:42 PM

"Truly excellent Product, Shipping and Communication. AAAAA +++++
Highly Recommended..! I'm looking forward to my next purchase.

"Great transaction. Questions were answered promptly and items were delivered as described. I would use merchant again without thought."

modified review This review was modified by Swordofgryff on October 03 2013 05:09:39 PM

"Great service, great product. Exactly as described. Customer service was outstanding working with me on this order. Thank you very much. I look forward to future purchases. "

modified review This review was modified by Elvisapple on September 30 2013 02:52:21 PM

"Excellent customer service! Great selection. Easily navigable website."

modified review This review was modified by Steelheart888 on September 19 2013 12:49:41 AM

"Item arrived in perfect condition and in a timely manner. Great place to purchase from."

modified review This review was modified by gla55hydra on September 11 2013 12:49:31 PM

"Great people to deal with super customer service very informed of there products, they are users of wht they sell and know the product inside and out. Very helpful in making my decision of what microtechs would fit my needs. Super fast shipping and competitive prices not to mention they were one of the few that had any in stock!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Normanmp on August 28 2013 04:19:37 PM

"My Microtech Socom Delta has been received. Upon opening the box, the blade was off center, which is upsetting because I paid a premium for this. The rest of the knife, however, was solid, though I did notice a scratch on the blade that I didn't put there. That said, the knife was very well packaged, even if it didn't arrive in perfect condition. "

modified review This review was modified by smellslikepurple on August 06 2013 08:42:00 AM

"Great deal on a very hard to find knife, fast shipping an A+ Five Star deal all the way!
They did ask I rate their service and my satifaction, but asked that I do it honestly either good or bad.
I am very happy with both. Thank you for an excellent experience.
R

modified review This review was modified by spectrum7 on July 11 2013 07:56:35 PM

"I was very pleased with Dave from Hollow Grind and his professionalism. He responded back to my email within minutes, placed my order within hours and shipped it out to make the Friday shipping cutoff. I received my order on Monday afternoon. I would highly recommend them!
Mark Waszak

modified review This review was modified by Waterout on July 01 2013 04:15:50 PM

"Excellent experience and a solid product at the BEST price I found online. I had one small problem that did not meet my expectation when my knife arrived. Hollow Grind explained that their vendor changed terms and did not provide what I expected but Hollow Grind made it right anyway!! Great folks!!! "

"They Were great.
I Thought I Was Going To Get It A Day Sooner than I Actually Did According To The Tracking Number

"I'm happy to make purchases with Hollow Grind. One of the best online-shop. Good support, fast delivery, excellent goods. Thank you very much!"

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member
Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!