• Rating 3.33/10 144 reviews

HobbyPartz.com is not a merchant member
    HobbyPartz.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • HobbyPartz.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

"I ordered a 450-Class RC Helicopter Combo A Upgrade Kit from Hobbypartz.com.The first thing
I was impressed with the free shipping and the speed and condition of the item when it came.
everything was labled and self contained in seperated packages.The quality was impressive and
everyting fit perfectly.The heli Flies great and
I would highly recommend HobbyPartz.com to anyone.
Thanks Jim.

"My order was correctly filled and delivered eight days after I placed my order. Will buy from HobbyPartz.com again."

"2nd time in a row my order was not complete. A battery was shown as in stock but was not and they automatically back order the item with no notice. They also charge you for the back ordered item instead of waiting for it to come into stock.

Overall all though they are prompt at getting orders out the door quickly. But this back order thing is wrong, as it takes them months to get items back in stock.

modified review This review was modified by gquiring on November 03 2010 06:36:49 PM

"Excellent Experience. Items were shipped promptly and are as described. I will certainly buy from this vendor again."

"it is easy to order, fast shipping, good support.
I have nothing negative to say, just positive !!

"When it comes to LiPo batteries, HobbyPartz.com is your one-stop shop!

I have several batteries from them and they are all great batteries at great prices.

I will most likely buy all of my batteries here from now on!

"It's pretty hard for busy people to install parts in 30 days. The return policy is ridiculous. I ordered the wrong parts and they would not let me return them. I was even going to buy a much more expensive motor/ECS combo. Now I have a couple of useless brand new parts. Beware of their website! it is inaccurate."

"Hobby Parts is a great store, has many products I need and are good with orders and shipping. I give them a A plus. Joe"

"I ordered a whole bunch of parts from HobbyPartz because I'm new to rc planes and don't have the supplies. I searched a variety of sites to look for the cheapest parts and the best quality. HobbyPartz seems to be a veteran! The shipment came in a whopping 2 days and in good condition. One problem i had with a transmitter i ordered was that there wasn't any manual along with it. I don't know if it isn't suppose to come with it or if there was a misplacement of some kind so my opinion is neutral on it. There was a very good positive on this shipment however.I ordered a 30A speed controller ,having none. Instead of one, I found two! I don't know if it was a mistake, but I will always think of that as an act of kindness. HobbyPartz will be my main rc plane parts seller!"

"Fast and cheap service-what more could you ask for!"

modified review This review was modified by doublebuck on September 27 2010 08:28:29 AM

"fast shipping and great price on product. Bought 2200 4s lipo battery.....very happy with handling of this order...will use Hobbypatz again with future orders."

"ive done many transactions with hobby partz and recomend them to all my friends.great products and quick delivery."

"Great price on Alpha 250 Brushless motors. Packaged very well, each of the 2 motor was in its own small box with custom fitted padding and in turn both were put into a larger box"

"GREAT SERVICE ORDERED BATTERYS ON 8/3/10 HAD THEM IN S.C. AT POST OFFICE ON 8/6/10.QUALITY BATTERY PACKS AT A GREAT PRICE,TRIED THE 1300 MH BLUE LIPO PACKS AND 1800 MH BLUE LIPO PACKS LONG RUN TIMES AND GREAT POWER THANKS I WILL BE ORDERING MORE FROM YOU. "

"Excellent products and great prices. Shipping is fast too. Will order from again."