• Address: 13240 Amar Rd City of Industry, CA
    • Phone: 866-553-1144
    • Customer Support: 866-553-1144
    • Business Hours: 12pm - 7pm Monday to Friday
    • Fax: 626-968-9830

"Hobbypartz is a very good web site for the products I shop for. There has only been a handful of times that another site has offered the same item at a lower cost. BUT, there is alot of sites that offer free shipping. I have made a few purchases lately w/ another site w/ free shipping as well as Hobbypartz free shipping, the item I purchased from other than Hobbypartz had that item less cost than HobbyPartz. Then agian there is a longer shipping time (USPS) because those sites are overseas."

modified review This review was modified by mfearrin on November 11 2010 08:08:13 AM

"THIS STORE SELLS STUFF IT DOES NOT HAVE IN STOCK EVEN THOUGH THEIR WEBSITE SAYS OTHERWISE. SO YOU ARE ROLLING THE DICE IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM. HOW LUCKY DO YOU FEEL?

I ordered 7 aluminum prop spinners that were supposedly in stock so I ordered them and got a tracking # and week goes by with no order shipped. I tried to get Live Chat which was all day long on a weekday. So I called support and got no answer on any one I tried. Finally got through to sales and they said they were out of stock until JANUARY! No emails or any communications were sent telling me that was the case. This online store sucks!

modified review This review was modified by mike826 on November 10 2010 06:41:35 PM

"ORDER WAS SHIPPED THE DAY AFTER I ORDERED. ARRIVED QUICKLY, WAS CORRECT, AND NO HASSLES. EASY TO ORDER AND QUICK DELIVERY. I AM PLEASED."

"Generally a good experience. All purchase were received well packaged, arrived in a timely manner and most importantly items that were stated as being in stock were actually available and competitively priced."

"I ordered a bunch of items from Hobbypartz in early October to take advantage of the free shipping to the US. A couple days later, they wrote back to me saying it will cost an extra $9.99 to ship to Hawaii because it would be considered international. I agreed to the additional charge, but made a note that Hawaii is the 50th State and therefore, part of the US. I waited 3 weeks for the item (if they sent it through parcel post- which many sellers do... it takes 3 weeks). I finally wrote them an email and instantly got a reply saying that the item had been canceled. I waited 3 weeks for nothing! I wasn't that upset about the extra charge, but waiting 3 weeks for nothing really upsets me. Buyers Beware!!!!"

"Hobbypartz has great prices and fast shipping. My GT-2 transmitter came fast, and the price was excellent!!! I will defininatly will be shopping here again. For great prices, quality products, and fast shipping on RC items, Hobbypartz is your store!!! Thanks for a great shopping experience."

"I ordered a 450-Class RC Helicopter Combo A Upgrade Kit from Hobbypartz.com.The first thing
I was impressed with the free shipping and the speed and condition of the item when it came.
everything was labled and self contained in seperated packages.The quality was impressive and
everyting fit perfectly.The heli Flies great and
I would highly recommend HobbyPartz.com to anyone.
Thanks Jim.

"My order was correctly filled and delivered eight days after I placed my order. Will buy from HobbyPartz.com again."

"2nd time in a row my order was not complete. A battery was shown as in stock but was not and they automatically back order the item with no notice. They also charge you for the back ordered item instead of waiting for it to come into stock.

Overall all though they are prompt at getting orders out the door quickly. But this back order thing is wrong, as it takes them months to get items back in stock.

modified review This review was modified by gquiring on November 03 2010 06:36:49 PM

"Excellent Experience. Items were shipped promptly and are as described. I will certainly buy from this vendor again."

"it is easy to order, fast shipping, good support.
I have nothing negative to say, just positive !!

"When it comes to LiPo batteries, HobbyPartz.com is your one-stop shop!

I have several batteries from them and they are all great batteries at great prices.

I will most likely buy all of my batteries here from now on!

"It's pretty hard for busy people to install parts in 30 days. The return policy is ridiculous. I ordered the wrong parts and they would not let me return them. I was even going to buy a much more expensive motor/ECS combo. Now I have a couple of useless brand new parts. Beware of their website! it is inaccurate."

"Hobby Parts is a great store, has many products I need and are good with orders and shipping. I give them a A plus. Joe"

"I ordered a whole bunch of parts from HobbyPartz because I'm new to rc planes and don't have the supplies. I searched a variety of sites to look for the cheapest parts and the best quality. HobbyPartz seems to be a veteran! The shipment came in a whopping 2 days and in good condition. One problem i had with a transmitter i ordered was that there wasn't any manual along with it. I don't know if it isn't suppose to come with it or if there was a misplacement of some kind so my opinion is neutral on it. There was a very good positive on this shipment however.I ordered a 30A speed controller ,having none. Instead of one, I found two! I don't know if it was a mistake, but I will always think of that as an act of kindness. HobbyPartz will be my main rc plane parts seller!"

HobbyPartz.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HobbyPartz.com is not a merchant member
HobbyPartz.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!