• Hinterland Outf Hinterland Outfitters Elite Status

• Contact: sales@hinterlandoutfitters.com
    • Phone: 877-446-8370

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

"once i decided on the item that i wanted,i had to choose what website to use.i had never purchased a firearm from a website,so i was a little uneasy about it.
i chose to go with hinterland cause of the good price on my product,and to me i thought the site was user friendly.
the ordering process was easy,and a week later i was picking up my firearm from the local ffl dealer! thanks

"Hinterland Outfitters is a no nonsense no bells and whistles company! They made my purchase easy, affordable and offered zero empty promises. What they described is exactly what I received. I will be using Hinterland for many more years. Staff was friendly, experienced, knowledgeable and answered all of my questions with a professional attitude that is hard to find these days. Kenneth Wolters "

"My 9mm Desert Eagle arrived earlier than expected, was well packed, and no damage. I couldn't have been happier with the service."

"Hinterland offered an easy and quick transaction with no problems with the best price I could find. "

"Hinterland Outfitters' website was easy to navigate and find the item I was looking for. Their prices are very competitive and keep up to date on their stock. The item I wanted was out of stock (as well as at almost all the other websites I checked) so I submitted my email address to be notified once they were in stock. It wasn't long before I got the notification and didn't receive any other unwanted emails. The checkout and purchase was easy and shipping was quick. The entire process went smooth and I have no complaints whatsoever. I would definitely buy from Hinterland again."

"No problems encountered, Shipping was quick and any back orders were handled in short order "

"Friendly and knowledgeable phone contact

Competitive price on the rifle

Incredibly generous shipping price

Rifle arrived at FFL in perfect condition

I usually don't do surveys, but Hinterland was simply that good.

"I put my name on there list for a Colt Mustang which was very hard to find. In November of 2012 I got a E-Mail one came in stock. I jumped on it and they were EXTREMELY helpful in making sure all the proper paper work was done and then sent me the gun immediately! It came as stated and I have not had one bit of trouble with it. I am completely satisfied with there product and customer service."

"My shopping experience with Hinterland Outfitters was very positive- excellent communication and courteous salespeople I will certainly shop there again! "

"Customer Service was outstanding in expediting the shipment of a S&W Model 41 to my chosen FFL agent. I could not have been more pleased with the personal service this seller provided. One of the very best internet sellers I've dealt with and look forward to doing more business with Hinterlands in the future."

"Hinterland Outfitters are excellent when ordering online or by phone. I called the toll free number and a salesman helped me set up an online account while I was in my car. He then proceeded to place my order for a firearm and gave me the order number over the phone. I was at a local gun dealer and had them send a copy of their FFL to Hinterland. About an hour later Hinterland had already emailed an order confirmation with the serial number of the gun I had just purchased. Three days later the gun dealer recieved the gun and I was notified buy another email. This was the easiest gun transfer I have ever had. On this particular gun the price was excellent and the shipping was free. I doesn't get ant better than this!"

"Hinterland Outfitters has terrible customer service and a very arbitrary return policy. They charged my card even before a standard stock item was shipped and subsequently a 6% fee when cancelled before shipping that the policy says they "may" charge. It is a will charge, not a may charge. I can understand if it was a special order, FFL item, or required significant processing. This did not. It is obvious that they are not a customer oriented retailer. Caveat Emptor!"

Rep reply posted Jan-06-2013

hinterland, Hinterland Outfitters rep has responded

“The firearm order cancellation fee was mistakenly assessed to the reviewer's cancelled muzzleloader order. Many muzzleloaders do require an FFL transfer, and this item was incorrectly flagged in our system as such.

We refunded the reviewer in full and apologized when we were alerted to the error.”

"Excellent buying experience! Timely shipment, everything as advertised!"

"I found Hinterland Outfitters to be a exceptional company to deal wit. My sales person was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Shipping was reasonably priced and very fast. This will be the FIRST place I go to from now."

"Hinterland Outfitters had the pistol when others did not. The price was lower than others. I will do business with Hinterland Outfitters again in the future."

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.