• Contact: sales@hinterlandoutfitters.com
    • Phone: 877-446-8370

"Hinterland is a top shelf company.
This is my second purchase of a firearm through them, and its been a seamless transaction with superior customer service. I would recommend HinterLand you anyone.

"Hinterland Outfitters (HO) had every product that I wanted. Everything was easy to find. After the order was placed HO promply sent me a confirmation email. One day later I got an email from (HO) informing me that my order has shipped!! I have found my new online store to order from!"

"My DDM4V5 from Hinterland Outfitters is amazing. Light as a feather and accurate. Shipping was fast! Great people to work with. Will definately be a top consideration for future purchases!"

"Very pleased with Hinterland. Had items in stock that many other retailers had been out of stock on for several weeks. Stumbled upon them when searching for the product online. Very happy I did. Prices are quite competitive. Order was shipped the next day. Overall excellent experience. I will continue to shop here in the future."

"My first choice in outdoor sports. Cheap, Fast, Reliable. Cant ask for more."

"01/15/14: Thirteen months and eleven A+ transactions later, I remain a VERY satisfied customer. Brett, Mark, Eric and their colleagues advise objectively, price fairly and ship fast. That is a hard-to-beat triple whammy.

12/04/12: My first-ever online firearm purchase. A flawless 72-hour process from 1st call to FFL pickup. Brett and his colleagues were personable, professional and delivered more than they promised... a rare experience these days!

"Hinterland is very well organized. The process of purchasing a firearm from them was very smooth."

"I was very satisfied with the items I purchased and the price was the best,the shipping was quick and the customer service was very helpful a pleasure to deal with,I will definitely buy more products from them."

"Hinterland Outfitters is the best to work with. They kept you informed of your order until the moment it arrives at the location you had designated for them to send it to.

The agents I spoke with were not only friendly but extremely helpful, in every way you could hope for.

Hinterland Outfitters was very professional all the way, and I would never hesitate to do business with them in the future.

"black cloud is the best for goose hunting"

"Excellent service. Thanks for all your help to get my rifle here in a timely manner."

"I located Hinterland Outfitters while researching the purchased product. They had the lowest price and free shipping for the item (it was on sale with a free shipping promotion!). I spoke to an associate by phone and the Associate was exceptional in all aspects. I placed the order on-line, while on the phone, so I can attest to the ease of the on-line ordering process, as well. The item was recieved in perfect, new condition and was shipped super fast. I could not be happier with the product or with the folks @ Hinterland Outfitters. They are an excellent organization to deal with! "

"Hinterland is a real pleasure to buy from. Professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I look forward to purchasing from Hinterland again. "

modified review This review was modified by damcyclist on November 30 2012 02:26:04 PM

"I was very satisfied with the service Hinterland gave to me. When ever I had a question about anything from my HiPoint C-9 or any other question the people I talked too were very knowledgable. All my questions were answered and I will be doing future business with Hinterland, but not at this time due to lack of income. I have the web site written down at my home and I frequently visit the site, most recently, to check out Range bags you have a good inventory. Thanks Bob Swift"

"Excellent service. Everything worked perfectly and I would use them again. "

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.