Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

• Customer Support: 877-446-8370
    • Business Hours: Shop Online 24/7. Phone Support: M-F 10AM-5PM

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

First Transaction

"My first encounter with Hinterland Outfitters was smooth and easy. Also had questions on other items and they returned my calls promptly. Will do business again with them. Thanks Hinterland Outfitters "

Great Service

"Impressed with customer service, delivery and product quality. I'm so glad you exist and I can purchase weapons without any hazzles.
Thank you so much for your wonderful service.
Laura

Equal to the M-14

"My Marlin Rifle, There are many like it but this one is mine. This piece of hardware (my Marlin) is one sweet rifle since I had my M-14 in Vietnam. The weight is perfect and the sights fall right in line with everything else. Also the looks are right on time."

2016-10-19

“Great company, fast ship, great prices”

"I'm supper happy with my experience shopping at hinterland. The gun arrived ahead of time. The transfer was painless and the price for the gun was very reasonable. Perfect experience. Well Done Hinterland Outfitters!.. Why buy from anywhere else when you can get just about anything from Hinterland at great price and quick shipping.
Thanks to all the staff at Hinterland.

This review was modified by pchilin on October 19 2016 06:44:59 AM

Straight Shooting Dealer

"Competitive pricing and quick delivery. My Daniel Defense V9 came as expected with no complaints. For future purchases I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Hinterland Outfitters again."

Great job

"Great job product was as described and a hard item to find elsewhere "

2016-10-12

Great Service and Excellent Prices

"Didnt know much about Hinterland Outfitters when i came across it. I was looking for a particular rifle and they were the only place to have it in stock. I was very pleased with the price and how quick customer service was at responding to the questions i had. I would definitely recommend Hinterland Outfitters to anyone looking for the best deals. Also, shipping was wicked fast so that was a great bonus.

-KGM
Albuquerque, NM

2016-10-05

"The price was good. The purchase was easy. Communication was good throughout the purchase and shipping process . My FFL info was received and accepted without issue.Shipping was spot on as promised. This was my first first online purchase of this type so I can't compare the results ,but I don't think it could be done better and I would use them again without a second thought ."

2016-10-03

damaged scope

"The Mossberg Patriot is a great rifle! It's accurate, smooth and dependable. Plus it's gorgeous to look at and great detail was put into it. My only negative is that the scope I received with the rifle was not the one advertised and it was damaged and covered with a patch. I'm not happy about that at all. I expected to receive what I paid for. "

2016-10-02

No regrets in buying this gun.

"Great experience. The gun is great and the shipping was right on time."

375 Give it a ride...375 Ruger that is

"The Mossberg Patriot Rifle is a good as the American Rifleman review said it was. And Hinterland Outfitters is a good as their word; professional service, quality products, and on time delivery.

This was my first time purchasing a rifle on line. The process went as smoothly as the directions Hinterland Outfitters describe. Follow their recommendations and you'll be enjoying your purchase sooner than you think possible.

This will not be my last purchase. Satisfied customers are the best form of advertisement.

Thank you Hinterland Outfitters.

No issues

"My firearm was delivered before estimated time of arrival. Sales person was very pleasant. Overall no issues. "

Hinterland hits the target

"easy to order and fast service on firearm order."

error?

"After ordering a rifle I received a few hours that the order was cancelled because the item was actually out of stock. It was a computer error, as if we haven't heard that line before. Needless to say I'm contemplating purchasing elsewhere."

2016-09-30

"Them folks are real good gun sellers, ummm hmmmm. "

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.