• Hinterland Outf Hinterland Outfitters Elite Status

• Phone: 877-446-8370

Product & services pricing Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I have bought many firearms, accessories, and many different types of ammunition from hinterland. They are fantastic to deal with. They are very quick to ship firearms to my FFL. I they have what you are looking for, they have the best price. I always check with them first."

"For never buying from Hinterland Outfitters before I have to say that this was one of my best online purchase this year! Thank you for everything and getting my purchase to me so fast! "

"Hinterland has the thing i can't find anywere including Cabelas.
i received just what i wanted in a timely manner.
I will be ordering from them again and i'm letting people know of the site.

"I had never heard of Hinterland Outfitters before. After a little research I found a lot of great reviews. All of the negative stuff seemed to be from people misunderstanding their return policy. My experience was incredible. Purchasing a firearm online is not as simple as running down to your local FFL dealer. Hinterland provided clear, concise step-by-step directions. The process was seamless. I will definitely be using them again!"

"Great Knives at a Great Price, Thank You Hinterland Outfitters for a pleasant shopping transaction."

"On-line ordering process was fast and easy. All information was clearly presented and factual. The order was shipped in a very timely manner. Merchandise was well packaged and arrived without damage. 100% satisfied with Hinterland Outfitters and plan to order again in the future."

"easy and quick transaction with no problems with the best price I could find."

"S&W 32 short in stock and fast shipping. "

"Dealing with Hinteralnd was an easy and smooth process. They were prompt and courteous with all aspects of the transaction. I was apprised all the way through the process, and the product was delivered in a very timely fashion. I highly recommend shopping with them as I will do so myself in the future"

"Great selection of firearms! Prices are lower than average. Shipped fast and hassle free."

"Everything went smooth as silk... easy transaction, excellent product just as described. I highly recommend these sellers to one and all.

John

"the item was the price i wanted to pay and was shipped fast."

"Fast,hassle-free service. Second purchase from Hinterland Outfitters and will buy again from them. "

"Hinterland is a top shelf company.
This is my second purchase of a firearm through them, and its been a seamless transaction with superior customer service. I would recommend HinterLand you anyone.

"Hinterland Outfitters (HO) had every product that I wanted. Everything was easy to find. After the order was placed HO promply sent me a confirmation email. One day later I got an email from (HO) informing me that my order has shipped!! I have found my new online store to order from!"

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.