Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

877-446-8370
      sales@hinterlandoutfitters.com
      877-446-8370

Product & services pricing Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hinterland Outfitters by clicking a star below.

2017-02-22

Very Nice

"Very nice website. I would definitely recommend checking this website out. I already have 3 guns from this website. The prices are not bad at all and its a huge selection to choose from."

2017-02-20

Great selection, great products, but I had to wait more than I expected.

"The service, the website and overall buying experience was great. I'd give that five stars, but the shipping was slower than I expected and not what other reviews indicate. "

Fast delivery

"Great overall experience. "

Prompt Processing and Delivery

"Competitive pricing
Easy order placement
Quick email response requesting follow up info on FFL
Prompt order processing
Third item I've purchased from Hinterland Outfitters - so I am a repeat customer
From order to delivery with HLO all in the same week - some other vendors take 2-3 weeks
"I'll be back"

2017-02-18

"I was notified from your watch list the product I was looking for was available, still waiting on all the other stores. My item was delivered faster than I had expected and in excellent condition. Awesome experience. WIll definitely recommend you to all my friends and family. Thanks so much. "

2017-02-14

"I was very pleased with the service, price and product i purchased from hinterlands.. The Gun was a Remington 700 sps, in .300 rum cal.. Hits like a ton of bricks falling from the sky! "

Ar made easy

" First internet firearm purchase. I was impressed with how easy and fast Hinterland handled my purchase and got the firearm sent to my local gun shop. Thanks again"

2017-02-14

"Great turnaround time very satisfied "

Great Service

"The rep I worked with was prompt and took care of what I needed. "

Great

"Got my products quick with no problems will be buying here again!!!"

2017-02-13

DO AS THEY SAY, THEY DO...

"Hello, I have purchased several weapons and various other products from these people. Every time the transaction goes without a hitch. They do what they say they are going to do. Easy to do business with. Good folks. Thanks."

2017-02-12

Used Rifles listed as NEW !!!!!

"I purchased a NEW Armalite AR10 rifle or thought that I had, it definitely had a new rifle price tag and they claimed it was NEW on the website. I emailed them because the rifle was not as described, I did not get a response from them......great customer service as well.

I ended up having to contacting the manufacture Armalite. I must say this company has some the best customer service people in the industry, very knowledgeable and very well spoken and there main goal is customer satisfaction. Hinterland should take some notes for this company.

Buyers Beware of Hinterland Outfitters......I can not understand how they stay in business. Will never do business with this so called company again.

Rep reply posted Feb-13-2017

A rep from Hinterland Outfitters, hinterland, has responded

“Thank you for your valuable feedback, and sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your new firearm.

Everything that we sell is brand-new-in-the-box; nothing is ever used, handled, or fired (outside of the test-firing at the manufacturer). Your firearm was certainly not a used firearm, and had a very recent production date.

Since you have contacted us over 2 months after you inspected the firearm and accepted the transfer from your dealer, the firearm is unfortunately not refundable or returnable to Hinterland Outfitters.

While we do our best to thoroughly inspect all firearms prior to shipment, sometimes factory defects may unfortunately occur, which is why we have the 7 day inspection period under which a firearm can be returned to us for exchange or refund. We are very up-front and clear about all of our order policies, which are linked-to on every page on our site, as well as reiterated in order confirmation emails and multiple status update emails after purchase.

After you have inspected the firearm and accepted the transfer from your dealer, any defects or issues with the firearm will be covered directly with the manufacturer under the manufacturer's warranty.

While this manufacturer is usually great to work with, if you should run into any issues, please do let us know and we will be glad to assist you further in dealing with them to get the issue resolved. We are of course still here to help, and we do apologize that you received a new firearm with a manufacturing defect.”

Good price... fast delivery

"The price for the rifle was the lowest around. Unlike other websites, prices shown are for paying with credit card or any other form of payment. Fast order processing and reasonable shipping cost. Very satisfied... I ordered another item from them."

Straight Shooters

"Delivered items as described and at excellent price. Will do business with them again. Thanks!!"

Purchase DDM4 V7 PRO

"Great fast d.elivery. would definitely do business again with Hinterland."

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.