Hinterland Outfitters Reviews - page 4 - hinterlandoutfitters.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.33/10 565 reviews

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,887 merchant members.

"Hinterland is very well organized. The process of purchasing a firearm from them was very smooth."

"I was very satisfied with the items I purchased and the price was the best,the shipping was quick and the customer service was very helpful a pleasure to deal with,I will definitely buy more products from them."

"Hinterland Outfitters is the best to work with. They kept you informed of your order until the moment it arrives at the location you had designated for them to send it to.

The agents I spoke with were not only friendly but extremely helpful, in every way you could hope for.

Hinterland Outfitters was very professional all the way, and I would never hesitate to do business with them in the future.

"black cloud is the best for goose hunting"

"Excellent service. Thanks for all your help to get my rifle here in a timely manner."

"I located Hinterland Outfitters while researching the purchased product. They had the lowest price and free shipping for the item (it was on sale with a free shipping promotion!). I spoke to an associate by phone and the Associate was exceptional in all aspects. I placed the order on-line, while on the phone, so I can attest to the ease of the on-line ordering process, as well. The item was recieved in perfect, new condition and was shipped super fast. I could not be happier with the product or with the folks @ Hinterland Outfitters. They are an excellent organization to deal with! "

"Hinterland is a real pleasure to buy from. Professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I look forward to purchasing from Hinterland again. "

modified review This review was modified by damcyclist on November 30 2012 02:26:04 PM

"I was very satisfied with the service Hinterland gave to me. When ever I had a question about anything from my HiPoint C-9 or any other question the people I talked too were very knowledgable. All my questions were answered and I will be doing future business with Hinterland, but not at this time due to lack of income. I have the web site written down at my home and I frequently visit the site, most recently, to check out Range bags you have a good inventory. Thanks Bob Swift"

"Excellent service. Everything worked perfectly and I would use them again. "

"Excellent experience with this company! We ordered and couldn't believe how fast the shipment was made. The order was accurate. We are very pleased with the pricing and promptness of delivery."

"HINTERLANDcarries a nice selection and tir pricing is very competitive. I ordered Light field slugs and tyshipped very quickly. I would buy fro them again."

"My order for ammunition was easily made online and delivered within days without a hitch. I will certainly recommend Hinterland Outfitters to my friends."

"I ordered a pair of hand-grips for my Para Ordnance which is very hard to find grips, or magazines without having to go through the mfg, which by itself is difficult. The item I bought through Hinterland Outfitters was inexpensive, was received very quickly and fit like a glove when installed. I will definitely buy from them again!

"Great website and products. Everything I've ordered has been shipped in a timely manner and has met all my needs. I've bought equipment for all my guns here and have had no problems at all. Great place to shop to meet all your gun and shooting needs."

"Very good store I made an order on Monday about 10am. I received an immediate email acknowledging my order, also received tracking number early the same afternoon. I received my order by noon on Wednesday. I live in NC and Hinterland Outfitters is located in Texas. I would recommend this company for anyone. "