Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

Shipping & packaging: Rating 10/10 10/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

2016-06-03

Hinterland, funny name, serious business!

"It's my favorite on-line source, the photos are great, product descriptions informative, sales support quick with follow-up when needed. Lots of relevant product reviews, wide variety of products in all price ranges, and easy sorting. Purchases are handled professionally and flat rate shipping is fair and timely. "

2016-06-03

"I recently found Hinterland Outfitters on the Internet and checked into this site and with much ease a made a purchase and it all began. I was thoroughly satisfied with the ease of shopping, great deals, ease of buying and shipping, help with everything involved and follow up what a great company. My applause to your fine company and thank you."

Always Delivers!

"If I find a new firearm that I wish to purchase I just sign with Hinterland to notify me when it becomes available they always deliver."

Happy

"I was very happy to find a good inventory of Winchester model seventy super grades in stock, at reasonable prices. Keep up the good work. "

Very satisfied

"Beyond just the easy to use app, I was kept updated regularly and at every step. Also, the transaction with my selected gun dealer was flawless. If this is typical of their sales service, I will not hesitate to deal with them again. This is for every step of the process from looking to buying.

Donald

Awesome

"Great value and quick shipping. I would use them again."

Quick and fast

"Easy to order, fair prices an fast delivery. Huge selection "

Magazine was wrong one

"I needed a Beretta 92 mag with the "D" cut-out on the lower right side. The photo showed the cut-out. But the photo was wrong. I could not use the mag in my gun. I sent it back unused on 6/3/16."

Rep reply posted Jun-04-2016

A rep from Hinterland Outfitters, hinterland, has responded

“Sorry to hear that you ordered the incorrect item, and thank you for your valuable feedback.

As we note on each item listing, product photos are often representative of a group of items, and the product title, description, and specifications should be read for specific item information.

If the item did not work for you, we do have a 30 day return policy and will be glad to exchange or return the item for you.”

2016-05-19

Ammo Time

"I have now made several purchases of 380acp ammo from Hinterland. What they say is in stock is just that making their shipping and delivery timely."

Satisfied customer

"I appreciate the timely responses via email by Hinterlandoutfitters through the entire processing of my order from waiting list to FFL processing and finally shipment. I will shop there again!"

2016-05-18

"Hinterland exceeded expectations with a great price and timely delivery!"

Good to Go

"What else can I say...Thanks."

satisfaction with Hinterland

"Great product , Fast service , Good Communication ! Smooth Transaction ! The only thing missing was a coupon that I wish they would have sent for 25 percent off my next purchase ! Oh well , Guess I'm not living in Obama Land , That's a good thing !

Thanks guys , SCOTT from Minnesota !

Happy Pappy

"I have purchased two firearms from Hinterland Outfitters. Received both within good time. No issues with products. Quite happy. Recommend purchasing from them. I will definitely deal with them again."

2016-05-18

One of the cheapest places to buy new guns

"I have bought two guns from Hinterland. One of which was difficult to find anywhere else. Both times Hinterland's prices were about the same as Budsgunshop."

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.