Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

• Phone: 877-446-8370
    • Customer Support: 877-446-8370
    • Business Hours: Shop Online 24/7. Phone Support: M-F 10AM-5PM

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hinterland Outfitters by clicking a star below.

Justforme

"I enjoyed the conversations with your representatives over the phone. They were very professional and timely. For them to have financing options available was just for me. I am not one to just fork out lots of cash up front for recreational items. That cash is more important for using for necessary items that come up. Paying a reasonable monthly payment was what I needed. The delivery was very timely and quick, and it was as expected. I will do all my recreational buying at Hinterland. Thank You."

This review was modified by ethanlcall on March 10 2017 10:30:01 AM

2017-03-08

"Handled my order very expeditiously. "

This review was modified by dstanton-31690 on March 10 2017 06:30:01 AM

Smith &Wesson 1911 Performance Center

"One of the best vendor that I dealt with. Excellent customer service and willing to help you in every way. Thank you."

This review was modified by lim_yphano-38704 on March 10 2017 06:15:02 AM

Excellent Experience

"Seamless purchase and fast shipping. Great selection of sporting goods!"

This review was modified by arunsharma316 on March 03 2017 10:15:01 AM

Henry's Satisfied!

"I just wanted to say I was very satisfied with the service of Hinterland Outfitters. I will buy more from them and Also refer them to my friends!
Thanks again'

This review was modified by jimstanton93 on March 03 2017 08:00:09 AM

2017-03-01

I am not scared Old man walking his dog

" This pepper spray is a great value for the money "

This review was modified by rmz978 on March 03 2017 07:45:01 AM

AOK

"This seller delivered the item as promised in a timely manner and offered excellent support besides saving me a ton of money. I give them 5 stars

This review was modified by jimajet on March 03 2017 07:30:02 AM

Not An Experience Too Repeat

"The optic I ordered is junk #1. It claims to be effective out to 250 yds. It's not effective at even 25 yds. This claim is reprinted and therefore supported by Hinterland. When I called to change which optic I wanted the CSR , he wasn't a good one, said it was impossible as it had shipped. That was a lie according to the tracker for UPS. It didn't show as shipping for 2 more days. He would not even attempt to help and became obnoxious. I will be reporting Hinterland to the Better Buisness Buearu and lodging a complaint against them."

This review was modified by daytonafreeman on March 02 2017 08:00:10 PM
Rep reply posted Mar-01-2017

A rep from Hinterland Outfitters, hinterland, has responded

“Sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your purchase, and thank you for your valuable feedback.

We do apologize for any inconvenience that our same-day shipping of your order may have caused you.

Accessory orders in most cases do ship out very quickly, and once they have shipped and are in-transit we are unfortunately unable to cancel the order, and the returns process must be followed.

Certainly nobody "lied" to you about your order shipping out - sometimes the UPS tracking system may not update properly, but this does not in any way indicate that the item did not ship out. All it usually means is that the UPS driver did not properly scan the label, and the tracking will update after a day or so. Your order did in fact ship out that day and was already in transit to you.

The item is listed on our site exactly according to the manufacturer's specifications, and we do not make any claims about it being effective 'out to 250 yards'. Unfortunately a $40 rifle scope is not likely to be of the highest quality, but you did receive the exact product that you ordered.

If you would like to return the item for exchange or refund (as long as the product is new and unused in its original packaging) you would be able to do so under our 30 day return policy.

If you feel that the item is defective, you also have the option of contacting the manufacturer for service or repair under the manufacturer's warranty - any defects or issues should be fully covered. If you go this route and run into any issues in dealing with the manufacturer, we are always still here to help to get the issue resolved if necessary.

We do apologize again for shipping your order so quickly, and for your being unhappy with the product that you ordered.”

Wrong Items

"Sent Me the wrong pistol magazines. Had to send them back. Waiting for them to correct their mistake. They are trying to rectify the error."

This review was modified by johnflorio13 on March 02 2017 07:45:02 PM

2017-02-28

great prices and quick service

"order was received faster than expected and their prices are the best I've found."

This review was modified by jbbc1500 on March 02 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-02-27

Excellent Customer Service!

"Without a doubt, I will definitely do business again with Hinterland Outfitters, and I highly recommend others to give them a try, you will not be disappointed!

This review was modified by sowellob on March 01 2017 07:15:01 AM

2017-02-26

Always 5 Star Service

"Love that we can tag an item and they watch for it for us. "

This review was modified by cindytincup on February 28 2017 12:15:01 PM

2017-02-26

Got my Weatherby .257 Magnum

"Sale was quick, and without any challenges. Communication of status updates was very good. "

This review was modified by jewett_cd on February 28 2017 10:00:07 AM

2017-02-24

Great customer service!

"Excellent prices, and an easy ordering process. They have excellent customer service! Hinterland gets my future business!"

This review was modified by nate_sawaguchi on February 28 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-02-24

"I have been using Hinterland for a little while now, and never had a issue on anything. great prices and little shipping charge. Very fair all the way around. Cant go wrong!"

This review was modified by rconklin63 on February 28 2017 12:15:04 AM

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.