Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

100% with Hinterland Outfitters

"Aslong as Hinterland has the gun i want in stock they will always be my first choice, the purchase is easy, the tracking of order is great, i have zero issues to complain about. Great company!"

Welcome to the 90's!

"I was excited to find a rare National Match rifle on the Hinterland site-even paid extra for expedited shipping so that I could compete the following weekend. I put my ffl in the comments section as instructed, a week passed-I was asked for the ffl? Seriously, I order firearms all the time online-websites are up to date with ffl holders addresses nationwide.
Still fuming about the extra money I paid for expedited shipping I guess. Love the selection but don't know if I will be back.
Cheers!

Rep reply posted Jun-04-2016

A rep from Hinterland Outfitters, hinterland, has responded

“Sorry to hear that you did not have a satisfactory experience with us, and thank you for your valuable feedback.

We do have a step-by-step explanation of the online gun-buying process on our site below:

As we note in the guide, the local firearm transfer is between you and your dealer, and we do ask that you contact them to set up your firearm transfer and request that they send over a copy of their FFL for your order. This is done as a courtesy to your dealer, as well as to make sure that you agree with all of their policies. Each dealer of course sets their own policies and transfer fees.

If you would like to contact us directly, we'll be glad to look into refunding any expedited shipping costs that you may have paid.

2016-06-03

"Great service an received on time!!"

2016-06-03

Hinterland, funny name, serious business!

"It's my favorite on-line source, the photos are great, product descriptions informative, sales support quick with follow-up when needed. Lots of relevant product reviews, wide variety of products in all price ranges, and easy sorting. Purchases are handled professionally and flat rate shipping is fair and timely. "

2016-06-03

"I recently found Hinterland Outfitters on the Internet and checked into this site and with much ease a made a purchase and it all began. I was thoroughly satisfied with the ease of shopping, great deals, ease of buying and shipping, help with everything involved and follow up what a great company. My applause to your fine company and thank you."

Always Delivers!

"If I find a new firearm that I wish to purchase I just sign with Hinterland to notify me when it becomes available they always deliver."

Happy

"I was very happy to find a good inventory of Winchester model seventy super grades in stock, at reasonable prices. Keep up the good work. "

Very satisfied

"Beyond just the easy to use app, I was kept updated regularly and at every step. Also, the transaction with my selected gun dealer was flawless. If this is typical of their sales service, I will not hesitate to deal with them again. This is for every step of the process from looking to buying.

Donald

Awesome

"Great value and quick shipping. I would use them again."

Quick and fast

"Easy to order, fair prices an fast delivery. Huge selection "

Magazine was wrong one

"I needed a Beretta 92 mag with the "D" cut-out on the lower right side. The photo showed the cut-out. But the photo was wrong. I could not use the mag in my gun. I sent it back unused on 6/3/16."

Rep reply posted Jun-04-2016

A rep from Hinterland Outfitters, hinterland, has responded

“Sorry to hear that you ordered the incorrect item, and thank you for your valuable feedback.

As we note on each item listing, product photos are often representative of a group of items, and the product title, description, and specifications should be read for specific item information.

If the item did not work for you, we do have a 30 day return policy and will be glad to exchange or return the item for you.”

2016-05-19

Ammo Time

"I have now made several purchases of 380acp ammo from Hinterland. What they say is in stock is just that making their shipping and delivery timely."

Satisfied customer

"I appreciate the timely responses via email by Hinterlandoutfitters through the entire processing of my order from waiting list to FFL processing and finally shipment. I will shop there again!"

2016-05-18

"Hinterland exceeded expectations with a great price and timely delivery!"

Good to Go

"What else can I say...Thanks."

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,564 merchant members.