• Hinterland Outf Hinterland Outfitters Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

"Quick service, no hassle with a good price!"

"The handgun grips were what I needed for proper alignment when shooting. I installed the grips and have fired my handgun since then. Consider me a satisfied customer."

"Hinterland outfitters is the way to go for all my hunting needs, I mean from head to toe!"

"I had no problems whatsoever."

"I ordered my Browning Citori 725 on Wed , June 24 . The firearm arrived at the FFL dealer Monday , June 29 . That is absolutely the best and quickest transaction I have ever made on the Internet . The salesman was top notch , the company was top notch , and they appreciated my business . By the way the price paid was top notch . I would strongly recommend Hinterland Outfitters to anyone. "

"I bought Federal 410 gauge 3 in. 5 pellets, for my Judge. It holds a pretty good pattern at 25 ft. The triple 000 buck is a little bigger shot than I was looking for, but satisfied. Next order will be 9 shot "

"I did an exhaustive research approach to finding the best price versus a well respected company to purchase my Henry H001TM Ranch Rifle in 22Mag. Not only did hinterland have the best price they gave great customer service when answering inquiries.

I am already on their list waiting for a few other items im seeking and once they come back into stock I will be purchasing them from Hinterland to be sure.

Thank you folks..

"Bought a tristar shotgun from them. Was scared because I've never heard of them before. Price was best I could find and shipped quick with NO problems. Will buy again here"

"Hinterland Outfitters is by far the absolute best source for all your Firearms needs. From our initial purchase almost two years ago, we were treated with exceptional service, advice and pricing as if we were long term VIP's. Brett treats you with knowledge concern and guidance that makes it easy to go back. This is why after multiple purchases I am and will continue to be a very satisfied repeat customer, Thank you Brett! "

"Great on-line retailer. Ordered a crossbow from Hinterland and it arrived ahead of their estimated delivery. Product was exactly as promised. If you are concerned with on-line ordering don't worry about Hinterland, just place your order and relax and await its arrival. Will be ordering from them again."

"First firearm purchase with Hinterland. Smooth transaction. Great price, fast shipping, perfect gun. Would definitely buy from again. A++"

"Form fit and function is very good. It brings the looks and functions of my Rugar .44 Mag. Redhawk into the 21first century. It was only a little tricky getting the bottom screw started in the Hogue Grip....but did not take any real skill to do so. The only draw back is that the weapon's serial # is covered up and one would have to remove the grip to show the number, but that would not require much work."

"One of the best buying experiences I've ever had... for anything!
They even have a "How to buy..." section on their website so you understand the process.
I was kept informed every step of the way.

"I was very pleased, price was great, I had very good service, and it was shipped right away. I have recommended them to friends already.
Great place to do business !! Kevin

"I had been looking for the Ruger I purchased from Hinterland for months and they were the only retailer that had on in stock. Their prices are great and they sent the weapon to me very quickly. I will definitely buy from them again once I have a need. These guys are great!!!!!!! "

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.