Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

• Customer Support: 877-446-8370
    • Business Hours: Shop Online 24/7. Phone Support: M-F 10AM-5PM

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

At last!

"Have been searching for a Colt AR15A4 forever but no luck (like everybody else). Accidently come across Hinterland, only one I could find that had one in stock. Reasonable price and excellent communication and follow up. When you spend that much money you should expect excellent treatment. With Hinterland you get it.
Thanks guys!

This review was modified by Wayne41 on December 07 2016 02:43:00 PM

2016-12-07

"Hinterland Outfitters processed and shipped my order fast. I received my gun in three days. It arrived in excellent condition. I will buy from them again, the whole experience was good."

Great experience

"Got what I wanted for a great price. "

Done deal

"Excellent and fast service. Products exactly as stated."

Fast and Easy

"Fast and easy ordering and delivery. Website said it would take about 5 days to process and it did. Rifle shipped right away. Great experience."

2016-12-06

"Product is excellent, shipping is fast, expect discount for long time loyal return costumer. "

2016-11-24

Awesome service, great products!

"Walked me thru the whole process, outstanding folks! !! Will buy from them again!"

2016-11-23

Big gun

"Hinterland outfitter has a great service department. They are very helpful in questions and recommendations. I do shop around be I buy something. They have good prices. I wii keep shopping at Hinterland outfitter.
They are GREAT

2016-11-23

"on time just what i wanted

I will be back.

"Best price and seamless process. I will be back."

2016-11-22

"Received item as described, quickly and good communication. Thanks!"

Good experience.

"A good experience. Fast delivery, product as advertised"

Easy Ordering, Excellent Customer Service

"I happened to be in the market for an AR-10 and just happened across Hinterland as part of my search. They had the exact rifle I wanted well within my budget.

I signed up for their credit (with excellent 90day same as cash options) which took about 15min to complete and get approved. Once approved the reps were extremely helpful in getting my order completed (which also included a scope) and getting my local gun shop (FFL) into their system for shipping.

I received my rifle at my local gun store before I got my scope which really amazed me (3 days for the rifle to arrive at the store, 5 days for the scope to arrive at my home).

I'm now enjoying my new rifle and scope out at the range regularly. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

2016-11-10

"Product as described, fast shipping. Thanks"

2016-11-09

Just who I needed

"I've been searching for an Armalite AR-10 SuperSASS for years and finally found it! In addition to finding it, I got amazing customer service from Hinterland. I'm so happy to have a gun I've admired provided by a shop that's awesome. "

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.