Stores > Hinterland Outfitters

• Customer Support: 877-446-8370
    • Business Hours: Shop Online 24/7. Phone Support: M-F 10AM-5PM

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Fast shipping!

"I ordered the Daniel Defense MK18 Pistol. Very fast shipping and the best price on the market. I will definitely order another gun from Hinterland Outfitters! "

Great Customer service !

"Its good to have a company out there that delivers old fashion customer service.They are prompt,clear about delivery and keep you & your FFL informed..I would buy from Hinterlands again.. , Mike ,Alabama "

2016-08-28

Great seller. Knowledgeable and friendly. Great prices.

"I am a repeat customer. The staff is friendly and knowledge. Helped me picked the POF P308. It is a super accurate rifle at awesome price. Thanks."

New Browning Hell's Canyon

"Love the rifle. Quick shipping and great product."

They delivered

"Everything went very smoothly and I got my ordervery quickly"

Excellent service!

"Best price, in stock, and shipped fast. Great communication and no issues whatsoever."

2016-08-27

First Time Purchasing a Firearm this way.

"Hinterland Outfitters made it an easy and pleasant experience. Very good communication, fast shipping, hope to do business with them in the future."

Piece of Cake!

"My first online purchase. Up until know I've always dealt with my local dealer who, while his prices are good, frequently has difficulty getting what I want in the desired timeframe. This is especially true of Winchester rifles. Hinterland came through in about a two week period (I've still not heard from my dealer), had a competitive price, practically shipped for free, and delivered exactly what I was looking for new-in-the-box condition. The FFL transfer was done online immediately following the order and was a piece of cake, took all of 10 minutes. Everything went exactly as explain online by Hinterland. Very pleased with the process, product and price. Asking myself why I hesitated to order firearms this way. Lookout Himterland, I'm in the market for another Winchester, Colt, and Weatherby and I'm counting on you to perform!"

2016-08-27

great price, great delivery, great product!

"Hinterland knocked it out of the park! Item was in stock and had the best price. Prompt delivery of a fine item. Very pleased!"

Fast delivery

"Fast delivery, had my local ffl on file already."

2016-08-24

"Very pleased with the service and product. First timer, but definitely not the last!"

QUINTESSENTIAL OUTFITTERS

"Hinterland Outfitters is the quintessential online site of its kind, they have the best selection and prices. Their service is expedient and professional. I have purchased two weapons, ammunition and accessories and will continue to depend on them for my future needs. I highly recommend them."

2016-08-23

Out of this World Service!

"From the product selection all the way through delivery, Hinterland Outfitters was fantastic! The site is easy to navigate and has a lot of information about the purchasing process so there are no questions or surprises along the way. The prices are competitive. They communicated clearly and with perfect frequency. We are absolutely 100% happy we purchased from them. The next time we are in the market, we will definitely put Hinterland Outfitters at the top of the list. "

fgryncewicz's Avatar

Two thumps up Vendor

"Perfect, first time purchasing a firearm online. These folks have their act together, walked me right through the purchase. Price was right on, delivery also, timely status updates via EM. I will use them again."

Very pleasant experience!

"Doing business with Hinterland was outstanding. They are very prompt in everything they do. I needed to communicate with them several times, had to leave a message or email and they got right back to me.
I changed my order, which some places I have delt with would have been a major issue, for them it was nothing and the order came through without a hitch!
They also kept me aware at every stage of the process.
I would highly recommend them!

Share Hinterland Outfitters's store rating

Hinterland Outfitters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hinterland Outfitters is a merchant member
Hinterland Outfitters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,630 merchant members.