Stores > HighSpeed PC

866-736-1447 (toll free)
      support@highspeedpc.net
      support@highspeedpc.net

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review HighSpeed PC by clicking a star below.

2008-07-10

2008-05-26

2008-04-14

2008-03-17

"Quick delivery, great product, no problems.

The previous sentence should say it all but I am required to have at least 50 characters in this comment or I get an error.

2008-02-16

"A pleasure to do business with. No hassels, items arrived promptly. All as described on their website. Thanks."

2008-02-05

2008-01-02

"excellent service, ...order was processed expediently. shipping as a little slow on my end here in Canada over the holidays though. Just rec'd my shipment today, Jan 2, 2008 even though it was sitting in it's last depot since Dec 28 (was scanned for delivery dec 28 in the morning)"

2007-12-11

"Saw their tech stations in a review on another website. Visited HighSpeed PC's site, very informative, easy to navigate and purchase. Ordered top level standard sized station, it was processed within a few hours, shipped that same day via ground UPS. Received on time, packaged well and neat, with all parts. Easy to follow instructions, solid material(s), upgrading can't get any easier than this. I'm a gamer and always installing/tweaking this and that...it eventually becomes a pain in the rear to do, especially on the weekdays if you're working long hours at your day job. Even though having a nice case, multiple vent fans, neon lights, etc are cosmetically appealling, NOTHING can beat the way this tech station makes swapping/tweaking user friendly...and quick! Don't have to mess around with side panel screws, cramped quarters, disconnecting front panel jumpers. All out in the open and plenty of arm room. Cooling is hardly an issue, just 2 fans, the 120mm that came with it and an aftermarket cpu cooler/fan is all one needs.

I'll be getting a large top level in the future. Hopefully they'll have black in-stock since my 1st one I compromised for white.

Great product for those who have outgrown the cosmetic appeals of fancy shmancy cases, and just wants something that makes tinkering easier, more enjoyable and hassle free.

2007-12-01

"Good Prices, Very Good Product Quality, & fast delivery!"

2007-10-05

"Great product, assembly easy enough, 2 reset buttons but reset same as on so it's fine. Will buy from them again."

2007-09-23

2007-08-31

"Great Company! I have bought from before and I will surely buy from again. "

2007-08-30

"This is my first time ordering from HighSpeedPc.com. The website is informative and have pictures to show off their products which I like but I think the price for the item I purchased is high but they are the only ones who carries such item and I really needed something like that since I build a lot of computers for others and myself."

2007-07-18

"The price with shipping is equal to what I would have paid at the local reseller. The reason i purchased from the company was because they had a variety of color choices available, where as our local retailer only had one color available.

2007-06-15

"Thanks for the excellent service and speedy shipping. "

Share HighSpeed PC's store rating

HighSpeed PC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HighSpeed PC is not a merchant member
HighSpeed PC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!