• Address: 95 McKee Drive, Mahwah NJ
    • Phone: 866-676-7976
    • Customer Support: 866-676-7976
    • Business Hours: 9AM - 5PM Eastern
    • Fax: 800-842-9290

"I was pleased with your merchandise, the value and your service. Thank you.
Judy

"very pleased, i was very glad i received a phone call before the delivery"

"Beautiful products! I would highly recommend them. "

"My online search, the time on the phone getting further clarifications from customer service, and the day of delivery all went seamlessly well. I am pleased with my purchase and very appreciative of the helpful suggestions made by the person who assisted me on the phone."

"Super great customer service!! "

"Our furniture showed up on tme and was easy to assemble. The new Pulpit is workinggreat!"

"Order recieved in timely manner and without issues."

"Every thing about the order was excellent. I was able to track the order and it showed up per the scheduled time."

"Overall, pretty good, and the product was what I needed at a good price. However, I had a little trouble figuring the shipping on the website. I called and got a quote by phone. When I submitted my order online, I was charged a different amount."

"For the most part I'd say ordering Hertz Furniture was a positive experience. There was a glitch with placing the order, which was a bit of a bummer. I faxed the PO and order with a signed order confirmation as instructed by Hertz, then, a couple of weeks later, when I hadn't heard anything from the company regarding order sent or tracking information, etc... I called to check on my order status and they said the order had not been placed. I had to re-fax the order and our items came over two weeks later than we had planned. They were very professional and easy to work with though... and being that the order was faxed, it is hard to say what may have happened, so I wasn't really upset with Hertz because of the problem... it happens!"

"The stool was exactly as described. The shipping was fast. And, overall we are very pleased with our transaction."

"I will definitely be using Hertz again. Online made easy. Great Service, great prices."

"Excellent product. Great price. Delivered on time."

"The chairs that I ordered arrived as promised and in great shape. I would definitely consider purchasing from Hertz Furniture again."

"The wheelchair accessible table was delivered on time and was easy to assemble. My friend LOVES it. He can now work on his laptop because the table allows him to see the screen better because it's closer to him and to his eye level. The table also helps him to eat his meals with the plate closer to him to prevent food from falling in his lap or on the floor. The cut-out portion of the table fits around his scooter chair. He is very happy. Thank you very much. I have recommended Hertz Furniture company to my friends and family."

Hertz Furniture is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hertz Furniture is not a merchant member
Hertz Furniture does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!