Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"I am so glad that I found HealthyKin.com. They have the products I need at a lower cost than what I have been paying and delivery time is much faster. I have already recommended HealthyKin to two friends."

"I have had great service with Healthykin. There is such a great variety of merchandise to choose from, depending on your need. I would recommend this service to everyone."

"Much happier. HealthyKin has responded to the issue and has stepped up. Should receive the product soon.

Not happy. Ordered 2 items, one showed up promptly, the other was noted as being shipped from another warehouse. I have yet to see the other shipment. The site has no notes or record of the other shipment. It shows as being delivered and order complete. Now I have to buy the item from the store at twice the price.

"I was surprised that with an order of $73.90 that a shipping charge was imposed. Usually when I order from Amazon that charge is not included."

"I am always pleased with HealthyKin services. They are so prompt and dependable. Products are of high quality. It's amazing that you receive your item(s) within one-two days. I have referred several of my friends and contacts to their website."

"Fast and reliable services! Definitely, will shop here again in the future!"

"Excellent! Product was excellent price and shipped IMMEDIATELY the same day as ordered!"

"WOW you talk about fast service...I ordered this yesterday and it was her today!!!!Thats fast! will be doing more business with you in the future!

Thanks,
Vern

"After surfing several websites I found what I needed on healthy kin.com for the best price AND the best Shipping offer. Was an easy decision to order ????"

"Very easy to purchase and navigate on website. As soon as I made the payment I received a confirmation email and the next day another email with shipping tracking number!!! Very pleased with their service :)"

"One of the best convoluted Foam bed pads I have found. My wife has been using these pads for a couple of years and most don't last more than fix or six months. I bought the last one to have a backup."

"Excellent prices and fast shipping ! I used to buy all of my medical supplies at Express Medical Supply, exmed.net but HealthyKin beats their prices on EVERY item I purchase."

"Very good prices and a reasonable shipping charge. Also, there is a good selection of products, so I can get most of my items at one place for a good price instead of surfing the web."

"Price was GREAT compared to same brand at other sites and Delivery was quick and discreet! I will be using this to order all my daughter's products from here on out!"

"Easy to use website and tons of great products at fair prices. I placed an order and am awaiting receipt. "

HealthyKin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HealthyKin.com is not a merchant member
HealthyKin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!