• Rating 9.30/10 610 reviews

HealthyKin.com is not a merchant member
    HealthyKin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • HealthyKin.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10

"Love this site! Easy to order and even easier to reorder. Has been a blessing at a difficult time"

"My husbands doctor ordered a special type of bandage and our pharmacy was going to have to order it and I couldn't believe how much they cost. I looked on the internet and found Healthy Kin. They saved us a lot of money on the bandages. We ordered some diabetic supplies and again surprised at how much we saved and the shipping was fast. We are very pleased with Healthy Kin and will order from them again and recommend them to everyone. "

"I place my order the day before yesterday & the product arrived today! I'm very impressed with the speedy service. My mother hasn't tried the product yet, but I've heard good things about it from other clients."

"This site is the best ever,Their service is fast and reliable, their prices are affordabl, they carry quality product as described online. This site is highly recommended to anyone searching for medical supply.
Am giving 5stars. Cos they are one in a million.

"Excellent pricing. Fast shipping and easy to use website. "

"Fast shipping, good communication, great prices. Thank You"

"This is my second order and it won't be my last. Best service I've ever gotten from a medical supply company and the best priceing as well. Can't beat the performance of the Allevyn Gentle Border Wound Dressings & HealthyKin.com's price for them either. Great service from the start with easy website navigation and very easy ordering. Like the speedy email confirmation of order as well as the shipping confirmation & tracking. With my first order I didn't really need the tracking since my order was delivered to my door within 26 hours of placing the order! "

"Always love working with HealthyKin.com. Service is always fast and order is always shipped in secure packaging. To top it off, the prices are better than any other I have found!!"

"Very pleased. I now have the same equipment at home that I use in my classes at my fitness center. I only wish I had discovered your site sooner. I will be returing in the future."

"Website was easy to get around in, placing an order was easy, and delivery was fast! I'm glad I found HealthyKin.com284366"

"I am first time buyer and have not received the shipment yet but so far impressed with the service and speed of shipment. "

"I really enjoy doing business with Healthy Kin.com. They have a huge inventory and prices are really quite good. Once you've ordered, the items arrive very quickly. Excellent company!!!!"

"Excellent. Very professional site. Quick to email order confirmation and tracking information."

"Fantastic service. Placed order Sunday , received order Tuesday."

"Whenever we need any medical supplies we always go to HealthyKin.com. The prices are equal or better than other web sites, the service is outstanding, and we are always surprised at how quickly the products arrive at our door. We strongly recommend this business."