Stores > HealthyKin.com

• HealthyKin.com

"HealthyKin.com always has the best price for the items I buy through them. The shipping is lightening quick also. I always have a good experience shopping with them."

"This website is much better then those of the products it sells. Much cheaper and more abundant. "

"I am having company for the holidays and needed some padding for a foam mattress in the grandchildren's room. I checked Google and founds HealthyKin.com. They had the best price and good ratings."

"I have been purchasing supplies for years now, they are my go to site for medical supplies. They sell quality stuff and always have it on hand, I don't have to worry about "Back Orders". Processing is fast as well as Shipping. The order that I put in two eves ago is already on it's way."

"site is easy to use and shipping is speedy.
thank you Healthy kin!

"fast shipping and just what I was looking for"

"very easy to find the product I wanted, pricing was very competitive, very satisfied."

"I am so glad that I found HealthyKin.com. They have the products I need at a lower cost than what I have been paying and delivery time is much faster. I have already recommended HealthyKin to two friends."

"I have had great service with Healthykin. There is such a great variety of merchandise to choose from, depending on your need. I would recommend this service to everyone."

"Much happier. HealthyKin has responded to the issue and has stepped up. Should receive the product soon.

Not happy. Ordered 2 items, one showed up promptly, the other was noted as being shipped from another warehouse. I have yet to see the other shipment. The site has no notes or record of the other shipment. It shows as being delivered and order complete. Now I have to buy the item from the store at twice the price.

"I was surprised that with an order of $73.90 that a shipping charge was imposed. Usually when I order from Amazon that charge is not included."

"I am always pleased with HealthyKin services. They are so prompt and dependable. Products are of high quality. It's amazing that you receive your item(s) within one-two days. I have referred several of my friends and contacts to their website."

"Fast and reliable services! Definitely, will shop here again in the future!"

"Excellent! Product was excellent price and shipped IMMEDIATELY the same day as ordered!"

"WOW you talk about fast service...I ordered this yesterday and it was her today!!!!Thats fast! will be doing more business with you in the future!

Share HealthyKin.com's store rating

HealthyKin.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HealthyKin.com is not a merchant member
HealthyKin.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!