• HealthSuperstor

• Phone: 1-888-748-2566
    • Customer Support: 1-888-748-2566
    • Business Hours: 6:30 AM - 3:00PM Mon-Fri Closed Sat, Sun
    • Fax: 1-877-769-7998

"Very quick shipping and everything was as ordered."

"When dealing with Super health store, you get great deals,great selection and great customer service all in one place* I love it.....Rj*"

"Peoduct was shipped on a timly basis, thank you!"

"A repeat customer for life. I have been looking for Frontier Organic Mullien fo err 3 yeard and I am pleased. Outstanding service. Thank You. "

"I am extremely satisfied with the product availability, service, price as well as quick delivery of the merchandise. I will and have already referred HealthSuperstore.com to many of my friends and family to shop for their needs. I will continue to shop from HealthSuperstore.com."

"I always buy my liquid vitamins and minerals from the Health Superstore and I am always very satisfied with there pricing and prompt shipment."

"Extremely quick shipping, pleasant to deal with"

"They seem to deliver pretty fast. Consistently no problems so far."

"Mis-shipped order originally. Re-shipped ok. Question whether they have sufficient information systems to support continuing business.

Customer service was extremely responsive. Because of this I am likely to order again.

"Great price, shipping very slow."

"Great service with reasonable price..//"

"Absolutely satisfied with service which provided HealthSuperstore. I purchased the items which were chipper compared to Amazon price and it was delivered on time."

"Kindly do not spam me with or sell my email to anyone for any reason. My experience was good but i won't feel good if you continue to spam me."

"The order was delivered promptly with no delays. Very good price!"

"Overall experience gas been good. One star deducted because order seemed to take awhile for delivery. Amazon ordered placed days after this order were received much sooner.

Free samples are a nice experience but I dose if pills not much to know affect and if I'd want to buy. A few more doses would be helpful if trying to sell unplanned purchases.

Thank you!

Share HealthSuperstore.com's store rating

HealthSuperstore.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HealthSuperstore.com is not a merchant member
HealthSuperstore.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!