Harneyhardware.com Reviews - page 2 - harneyhardware.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.83/10 373 reviews

Harneyhardware.com is not a merchant member
Harneyhardware.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"very sastify with your product and delivery time."

"Easy ordering, quick delivery. Great company to do business with. Products exceptional value."

"Ordering was straight forward and easy. They shipped when they said it would and the product was what I expected thanks I'll use you again

"Items were shipped and received in a timely fashion. A return was necessary, due to no fault of Harney. They did a great job."

Rating 4/102/5

"Have not received the goods as yet and your asking for a rating? Bad timing."

"exactly what I was looking for, thank you!"

"Great job on time delivery.Thank you"

"fast, quick ship. beat all others that i shopped"

"Excellent service! Will definitely use again!"

"Very good product and fast shipping."

"I received curtain rod # 35830. it clearly states that it is chrome. It certainly is not. It is raw steel. I emailed info@harneyhardware.com 3 times and it got sent back each time undeliverable. I guess if you sell something not as advertised then you don't want them getting ahold of you. "

"Harney hardware delivered promptly and the product was exactly what I expected. I am very pleased and would definitely order from them again! "

"Excellent quality product at good price. Item about 4 cubic inches in volume could have been shipped USPS in padded bag for much less $ than 1/2 cubic foot box via UPS."

"Reasonable price, good quality merchandise, quick shipping."

"I found their prices extremely competitive. The site was easy to use and the items were shipped right away and arrived in three days."