Hardware and Tools Reviews - page 2 - hardwareandtools.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.17/10 460 reviews

Hardware and Tools is not a merchant member
Hardware and Tools does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 8/104/5

"The price was great, the part arrived promptly and works perfectly. What else could one ask for?"

"The web-based order site was fine.

I think there was a question regarding the order, and I received a call or an email to confirm something. Everything was fine. I have the parts made by Stanley, and the only problem now is to INSTALL THEM, haha!

Best,

B.

"Yes we received our purchase and it was just what we hoped for! Doing business with your company was a breeze and your customer service and follow thru is excellent!

Jack & Jackie

"Fast ship. Good enough for a business order."

"I needed a 6" long drill bit to bore a hole through custom made cabinets to route wiring for LED strip lighting. The drill bit arrived shortly after I purchased it and enabled me to complete my project in a timely fashion. We can now show off our "custom lighting!""

"no problems, reasonable delivery time, items as described"

"Product Was Great ,It Just What I Needed..Thank You

"Very good, just what I needed, and delivery was on time"

"Shopped around and found the best deal here."

"There is nothing wrong with the product itself, just the way it was advertised. I thought I was purchasing a red staple remover, (as the one in the picture indicated) and when it arrived it was black. When trying to correct this, I was told that it couldn’t be fixed. That I read the description wrong. And even if it was something they were willing to fix, they couldn’t. Something about it being from a different warehouse. I guess they have really bad communication issues. They told me I could return it, but they made it as hard as possible. When I finally decoded the instructions I realized it cost as much to send it back as it did to buy it. It felt like I was being shoved to the side, they already had my money and that was all they cared about. I will never purchase from this site again because the customer service was so bad. "

"Good.Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood."

"Great company, good prices. I got my stuff within a week of ordering."

"Great transaction. A+++ Fast shipping and good prices"

"Hardware and Tools delieverd the product I wanted and ordered in a timely manner. I highy recommend them!"

"VERY FAST SERVICE VERY SATISFIED WITH PODUCT"