Stores > Half Price Car Audio

• Half Price Car

• Address: Half Price Car Audio 4319 S. National Suite #278 Springfield, MO 65810
    • Contact: sales@halfpricecaraudio.com
    • Phone: 1-877-701-4253
    • Customer Support: 1-877-701-4253
    • Business Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (CST) Mon-Fri Closed Saturday Closed Sunday

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2012-09-06

"still waiting...... ordered last week waited.. called 8/31 to find out delivery not coming, order had been canceled, after receiving email order has been successfully shipped.(thought that ment i'd be receiving a package) so reordered on 8/31 employee promised to contact me directly if no shipment. waited...answered a message left on work phone, directed to call fedex. called fedex they were attempting to drop package at a texas address.. I live in georgia. called half audio who this whole while are just assuring me not to worry (was told 1-3 day delivery, shoulda been by 8/31) told to call back fedex. apparantly my responsibility to try and stop fedex from shipping a package to an address provided by half. i was unsuccessful my package has been delivered to someone in texas. called half, promised to ship another, gave another tracking # talked to fedex, said package tagged to try and retrieve from the texas address and ship from there to me in ga. so asked the fedex rep, what now she just says,unable to retrieve. called half again who now tells me didn't actually ship yesterday shipped today. waiting.. just checked email new tracking # get this, destination texas,UNBELIEVABLE, called half late now everyone gone home. guessing speedy delivery not happening. waiting... "

This review was modified by hellooooooo on September 06 2012 06:23:46 PM

2012-08-27

"BEWARE!!!!! THIS PLACE HAS EBAY ADS THAT ARE FALSE ADVERTISED!!!! THEY HAVE ADS ON EBAY SHOWING THAT YOU GET THE BETTER QUALITY MERCHANDISE AND THEN WHEN YOU ORDER YOU GET SOMETHING DIFFERENT. MY SON HAD BEEN WATCHING A LISTING... WORKED ALL MONTH TO SAVE THE MONEY. HE WAS GOING TO GET A KICKER CAR AUDIO 15" 20HM TWO S15L3 LOADED CUSTOM SUBWOOFER BOX & ZX1000.1 AMP FOR $699.75. SO WE CALL AND TALK TO THEM ABOUT THE SYSTEM BEFORE WE ORDER (THIS LISTING HAD BEEN UP ALMOST A MONTH... IT WAS SUPPOSE TO END THE NEXT DAY WHICH WAS A SATURDAY ). THEY SAID THEY MIS TYPED THE AD... I TOLD THEM IT HAD BEEN UP ALMOST A MONTH. THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD NOT HONOR WHAT HAD BEEN POSTED EVEN THOUGH IT HAD BEEN UP THAT LONG. I TOLD THEM THAT WAS FALSE ADVERTISING, AND I WANTED TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR. (THIS WAS AT 5:40 AND THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO CLOSE AT 5:30) THE ASSOCIATE THAT WAS NAMED WILL PUT ME ON HOLD FOR A FEW MINUTES, GOT BACK ON PHONE SAID HE TALKED TO SUPERVISOR AND THEY WOULD HONOR IT, HE NEEDED MY EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND AN INVOICE THAT WOULD BE DETAILED AND I COULD PAY OFF IT THROUGH PAYPAL. HE SAID I WOULD GET IT WITH IN 30 MINUTES! WELL TODAY IS MONDAY AND STILL NO INVOICE, SO I CALLED THEM. THEY SAID THAT THEY ONLY TOLD ME THAT TO SATISIFY ME, AND THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF HONORING THE LISTING ON EBAY. HE SAID THE ONLY REASON THEY GOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS WAS SO THEY COULD BLOCK ME OFF OF THEIR EBAY LISTINGS SO I COULD NOT GIVE THEM A BAD REVIEW! SO IF THEY EVER TELL YOU THEY WILL SEND YOU AND INVOICE THRU EMAIL..... IT'S A LIE!!! HE SAID HE DID NOT CARE IF IT WAS FALSE ADVERTISING OR NOT THAT THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE THE LISTING CLOSED SATURDAY, AND I HAD NO WAY OF GETTING A HOLD OF THEM UNTIL MONDAY. THEY FIND WAYS TO MAKE THEIR MONEY... IT MAY LOOK LIKE A GOOD DEAL ON PRICES BUT I WOULD NEVER TRUST THEM TO PURCHASE ANYTHING. IF THEY WILL NOT HONOR THEIR LISTINGS THEY WILL NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANTY! I WILL ALSO BE REPORTING THEM TO THE BBB, EBAY & PAYPAL! ITS A SHAME THAT THEY FEEL THE NEED TO CHEAT PEOPLE THAT WORK HARD FOR THIER MONEY! HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE NOT GET THEMSELVES IN A BAD SITUATION WITH THEM!"

2012-08-23

"This is the best online retailer I have ever dealt with! I couldn't be more happier with the custom dual subwoofer box I received for my Ford F150!!! I got it a day before the arrival date I expected it to come in and the customer service is one of the most impeccable I have experienced! I would highly recommend this seller to anyone, and most of my friends have the same thoughts as I am. If there was a higher rating than 5, this seller is a definite 200% for my satisfaction rate! Half price for high quality items with super-fast delivery and top-quality service! A++++++++++++++++++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by Jamsmith on August 23 2012 07:45:46 AM

2012-07-27

"Do not buy from Half Price Car Audio. They are jokes. Bought the wrong item by mistake, called within the same five minutes, and was refused a refund. So, I purchased two more items so that I could get a partial refund and still get the items I 'kinda' needed. They sold me a premium, which I'm sure is the same fuckin' thing as the regular, to make a few extra dollars off me. Then refunded 35.00, when the actual refund amount was 37.03. Does two dollars bother me? No, because I'm loaded, and IDGAF. But, the level of stupidity displayed by these half-ass, whack-ass, super joke of a business owners make me sick. Fuck them, I'd rather buy self-made shit from a retard off of eBay with 50% credibility. At least then, I'll feel like someone earned the money I spent."

2012-06-15

"This group Lies and post false comments their shipping and service department are a joke and the product they sell is junk bought one speaker and they did not have it so they sent me a different one which was not equal"

2012-05-15

"name says it all. half the price, for half the quality. "

2012-04-20

"Shipping was extremely fast and item was exactly as described. I would highly recommend using Half Price Car Audio. Great pricing, fast and trouble free. 5* company for sure."

2011-12-13

"Ordered speaker grills online. Received the wrong size and wrong generic brand items. Never opened the package. Returned to Half price. Ordered speaker grills online. Received the wrong size and wrong generic brand items. Never opened the package. Returned to Half price. Called and verified they received the returned items. Half Price has never credited my visa for the $29.78 plus my return shipping charges of $8.00. Original purchase confirmed returned on Sept 20, 2011. These guys are real jerks. They told me to file a complaint because they would just dispute my dispute and I'd never get my money back.

2011-12-11

"I bought a kicker 500w monoblock from hpca. Had it for about 5 months then it started cutting in and out all the time. So I sent it back got a replacement. Hooked that one up right away when I turned it up it cut out and wouldnt come back on. So I sent that one back. And notice I had to pay the shipping both times. So I asked if I could get the rockford 500 monoblock. They said sure. But they decided to send me an older kicker 500 monoblock. I will never purchase from hpca again. The customer service is very rude."

2011-10-11

"good prices and fast shipping i will do more business with them in the future "

2011-10-07

"The product that I ordered was excellent, I purchased kicker over the ear headphones and they are absolutely amazing, the value that I purchased them at was also a steal. There are a few bugs to work out on ebay as far as indicating when an item is shipped but I received the item very fast."

2011-10-05

"Great item for a even better price. They were the cheapest out there and it was shipped out very fast! I will buy from them again!"

2011-09-30

"Great transaction, provided great communication and product was exactly as described at a great price. I would highly recommend Half Price Car Audio and would do business again in the future!!"

2011-09-29

"Extremely fast 1.5 day FREE shipping! Plus they had the lowest price on the web for my refurbished Kicker amp. Couldn't ask for more from a company!"

2011-09-27

"I am very very pleased with this company and they are the absolute lowest price you can get anywhere in my opinion for a brand new kicker dual loaded solo classic enclosure it was only 360 dollars to buy it anywhere else it would have been 550 or more and they sound amazing for such a small
Enclosure it is big bass in a small package, they shipped same day and received them very fast and great comunication, I will definitely recommend half price car audio to all of my friends and will make more purchases myself from this company??????? half price car audio ?????

Share Half Price Car Audio's store rating

Half Price Car Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Half Price Car Audio is not a merchant member
Half Price Car Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!