Stores > Half Price Car Audio

• Half Price Car

• Address: Half Price Car Audio 4319 S. National Suite #278 Springfield, MO 65810
    • Contact: sales@halfpricecaraudio.com
    • Phone: 1-877-701-4253
    • Customer Support: 1-877-701-4253
    • Business Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (CST) Mon-Fri Closed Saturday Closed Sunday

"This group Lies and post false comments their shipping and service department are a joke and the product they sell is junk bought one speaker and they did not have it so they sent me a different one which was not equal"

"name says it all. half the price, for half the quality. "

"Shipping was extremely fast and item was exactly as described. I would highly recommend using Half Price Car Audio. Great pricing, fast and trouble free. 5* company for sure."

"Ordered speaker grills online. Received the wrong size and wrong generic brand items. Never opened the package. Returned to Half price. Ordered speaker grills online. Received the wrong size and wrong generic brand items. Never opened the package. Returned to Half price. Called and verified they received the returned items. Half Price has never credited my visa for the $29.78 plus my return shipping charges of $8.00. Original purchase confirmed returned on Sept 20, 2011. These guys are real jerks. They told me to file a complaint because they would just dispute my dispute and I'd never get my money back.

"I bought a kicker 500w monoblock from hpca. Had it for about 5 months then it started cutting in and out all the time. So I sent it back got a replacement. Hooked that one up right away when I turned it up it cut out and wouldnt come back on. So I sent that one back. And notice I had to pay the shipping both times. So I asked if I could get the rockford 500 monoblock. They said sure. But they decided to send me an older kicker 500 monoblock. I will never purchase from hpca again. The customer service is very rude."

"good prices and fast shipping i will do more business with them in the future "

"The product that I ordered was excellent, I purchased kicker over the ear headphones and they are absolutely amazing, the value that I purchased them at was also a steal. There are a few bugs to work out on ebay as far as indicating when an item is shipped but I received the item very fast."

"Great item for a even better price. They were the cheapest out there and it was shipped out very fast! I will buy from them again!"

"Great transaction, provided great communication and product was exactly as described at a great price. I would highly recommend Half Price Car Audio and would do business again in the future!!"

"Extremely fast 1.5 day FREE shipping! Plus they had the lowest price on the web for my refurbished Kicker amp. Couldn't ask for more from a company!"

"I am very very pleased with this company and they are the absolute lowest price you can get anywhere in my opinion for a brand new kicker dual loaded solo classic enclosure it was only 360 dollars to buy it anywhere else it would have been 550 or more and they sound amazing for such a small
Enclosure it is big bass in a small package, they shipped same day and received them very fast and great comunication, I will definitely recommend half price car audio to all of my friends and will make more purchases myself from this company??????? half price car audio ?????

"They were great to deal with and had excellent prices. I was completely satisfied!"

"Top notch, products, prices, and customer service A+++++. Excellent company the absolute best!!!!"

"this was a great deal on a great amp. I purchased a 2500 watt bass inferno amp to run my 3 10 inch audiobahns. Thanks so much for the speedy service."

"I have ordered kicker subs and a kicker amp and sub enclosure from half prie car audio. The prices were very reasonable and the shipment of the products was super fast! I highly recommend others to order from half price car audio!"

Share Half Price Car Audio's store rating

Half Price Car Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Half Price Car Audio is not a merchant member
Half Price Car Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!