• Address: Half Price Car Audio 4319 S. National Suite #278 Springfield, MO 65810
    • Contact: sales@halfpricecaraudio.com
    • Phone: 1-877-701-4253
    • Customer Support: 1-877-701-4253
    • Business Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (CST) Mon-Fri Closed Saturday Closed Sunday

"I bought a kicker 500w monoblock from hpca. Had it for about 5 months then it started cutting in and out all the time. So I sent it back got a replacement. Hooked that one up right away when I turned it up it cut out and wouldnt come back on. So I sent that one back. And notice I had to pay the shipping both times. So I asked if I could get the rockford 500 monoblock. They said sure. But they decided to send me an older kicker 500 monoblock. I will never purchase from hpca again. The customer service is very rude."

"good prices and fast shipping i will do more business with them in the future "

"The product that I ordered was excellent, I purchased kicker over the ear headphones and they are absolutely amazing, the value that I purchased them at was also a steal. There are a few bugs to work out on ebay as far as indicating when an item is shipped but I received the item very fast."

"Great item for a even better price. They were the cheapest out there and it was shipped out very fast! I will buy from them again!"

"Great transaction, provided great communication and product was exactly as described at a great price. I would highly recommend Half Price Car Audio and would do business again in the future!!"

"Extremely fast 1.5 day FREE shipping! Plus they had the lowest price on the web for my refurbished Kicker amp. Couldn't ask for more from a company!"

"I am very very pleased with this company and they are the absolute lowest price you can get anywhere in my opinion for a brand new kicker dual loaded solo classic enclosure it was only 360 dollars to buy it anywhere else it would have been 550 or more and they sound amazing for such a small
Enclosure it is big bass in a small package, they shipped same day and received them very fast and great comunication, I will definitely recommend half price car audio to all of my friends and will make more purchases myself from this company??????? half price car audio ?????

"They were great to deal with and had excellent prices. I was completely satisfied!"

"Top notch, products, prices, and customer service A+++++. Excellent company the absolute best!!!!"

"this was a great deal on a great amp. I purchased a 2500 watt bass inferno amp to run my 3 10 inch audiobahns. Thanks so much for the speedy service."

"I have ordered kicker subs and a kicker amp and sub enclosure from half prie car audio. The prices were very reasonable and the shipment of the products was super fast! I highly recommend others to order from half price car audio!"

"Great company. Product was delivered fast and exactly as promised. have purchased from them before and will agian"

"This seller had BY FAR the lowest price I could find on Ebay(and other shopping sites and local stores) for 2 brand new 12" Kicker L7's. The shipping was very fast and they sent me a tracking number almost immediately. The products and packing were all in new condition with nothing damaged or missing. I was VERY happy with my purchase and will continue to buy from Half Price Car Audio!"

"I normally buy my car audio from another seller but since this one was closer I figured I'd give them a try.It was a great choice and Ive bought 2 more items from them since.I recieved my items the way they were described aswell as packaged very well.I must say it was the fastest Ive ever recieved an order from any other seller.Half Price Car Audio gets an A++++ in every subject from me and I will continue to keep my business w/them."

"Excellent company to do business with! Ordered a 10 inch sub with the box off of eBay and package arrived very quickly and the product was in perfect condition. The product was just as described on the auction and sounds better than I ever expected it to. I look forward to buying from this company again!"

Half Price Car Audio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Half Price Car Audio is not a merchant member
Half Price Car Audio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!