• HDProjectorWorl HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. Elite Status

• Contact: questions@hdprojectorworld.com
    • Phone: 1-866-322-6382
    • Customer Support: 1-866-322-6382
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 4PM PDT, Monday to Friday. Closed on holidays.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.95/10 6.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2015-07-12

"You payment page clears random fields any time a retype is required. This may be a security feature, but it was very frustrating trying to verify or guess which fields would be cleared each time a retype was required. Also, you over use the REQUIRED TAG. If I hadn't already purchased the product, I would not put myself through your ordering process. "

2015-07-12

"Your price did me in...I had to buy. It seems secure enough that if the projector doesn't work out, i can return it. Thanks."

2015-07-10

"Good experience. Just looking for a projector for home use and found this website which happened to be having a sale. Great deal and a great product! Well, we will see I guess. :)"

2015-07-10

"I am rating this just after I placed the order so I do not have any experience with the product or the service."

2015-07-10

"You need to remove my credit card information from your file. Please send me an email to verify this action was taken,thank you."

2015-07-09

"Seemed like a very good offer and I have never shopped at this vendor before. I'm hoping this is a good projector and I like the free shipping, carrying case, free other projector and I hope good customer service I'm purchasing this for my organization, the Legion of Mary, Baltimore Comitium."

2015-07-07

"Was able to find something suitable very quickly. Very convenient shopping experience"

2015-07-07

"too darn early to evaluate you. The billing and submission screen definitely needs work"

2015-07-06

"Once I receive my product I will be able to give better feedback."

2015-07-06

"First time to order
Hope item is as good as they say"

2015-07-03

"It was a super user-friendly website, a great deal and very easy to use. Thank you!"

2015-07-03

"website was easy to navigate, produvt discrioption informative"

2015-07-02

"Excelent sale price, detail information about products "

2015-06-30

"Placing the order, the steps were quite easy to follow and I was satisfied with the outcome."

2015-06-30

"very easy ! "

Share HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.'s store rating

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.