"There was a delay in shipping not sure what happened. The manager, Jason, bent over backwards to make sure things were corrected in a timely manner and that I was a satisfied customer. I couldn't beat their prices on tigerdirect or other sites I looked over. So far, I have had my blue ray player, computer, and XBOX on this projector. The Pro Series 16 has a great picture on all of them."

"I ordered a Pro Series 7, 2100 Lumens LED projector. The manager James contacted me about my order. He was very courteous. The projector and stand is a nice addition to the basement theatre. My child is very happy with her present."

"John from sales was very helpful and helped me select my projector. It arrived promptly with the ceiling mount and the other accessories.

The projector was the Pro Series 7, well worth the price especially with the free shipping, and it works very well in my living room for football.

I recommended the same projector to my friends who are also football fans.

"There were issues with this transaction but today I was contacted by James,the manager who was polite and pleasant and went the extra mile to address my concerns, therefore I am satisfied with the outcome of this transaction. James please accept my thanks.

"HDProjectorworld.com/Oxygenergy Electronics, Inc. Has great customer service. The manager, James followed up on my order to make sure I received it in a timely manner and that I was satisfied with the purchase. I would definitely do business with them again. Good job James! Thanks, Michelle
Sorry about the survey they are five stars *****

"The projector is being deleviered by UPS today. I am hoping it is worth the price. I will update review after I use the projector.

I received projector
Very nice picture, worth the price.

"Please read all reviews!!"

"As a consumer and business owner I understand the importance and value of the customer experience. From the standpoint of an online consumer this recent experience with HDprojectorWorld.com , has indeed strengthen my faith in the online shopping. And raised the bar to a standard that many online retailers should take note of.
Judging from their quick and decisive resolve regarding my experience, would I buy from HDprojectorWorld.com again?
I would do so without hesitation.
Hats off to HPprojector.com and their management team.

"The store manager work with me very well. I am a happy customer"

modified review This review was modified by DannyETN on March 13 2013 02:33:43 PM

"I had a very positive experience dealing with this company and would definitely recommend it to others. "

modified review This review was modified by Rich2995 on February 12 2013 02:53:50 PM

"DEAR HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.

I AM A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER, The best price and the best product! Very satisfied
Thank you much customer service.

modified review This review was modified by dane0103 on December 21 2012 03:46:32 PM

"wonderful customer services."

modified review This review was modified by nconlinesurvey on December 18 2012 02:25:20 PM

"HDProjectorworld.com/Oxygenergy Electronics, Inc. Has great customer service. The manager, James followed up on my order to make sure I received it in a timely manner and that I was satisfied with the purchase. I would definitely do business with them again. Good job James! Thanks, Mike"

modified review This review was modified by Mkmercer on December 18 2012 03:01:15 PM

"I bought two of the projector from them on 11/12/12 I got the projector and it work great. Good value for the price. "

modified review This review was modified by Eric800 on December 07 2012 01:45:24 PM

"The manager James called me personally to make sure everything was completely resolved and I was happy. Don't find that everywhere!"

modified review This review was modified by Mhmm on November 20 2012 02:59:36 PM

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.