• HDProjectorWorl HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. Elite Status

• Contact: questions@hdprojectorworld.com
    • Phone: 1-866-322-6382
    • Customer Support: 1-866-322-6382
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 4PM PDT, Monday to Friday. Closed on holidays.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"This is a good projector at a great price. I will use it for prison ministry."

"New customer, so far I contacted customer service for my delivery and the response was fast and expedited. "

"horrible experience . ordered projector on july 02-15 with the expectation of 3 to 5 day shipping. never received and email with tracking number. called dealer on july 14 was told it was supposed to be delivered on july 13, but there was not delivery conformation. was told another projector would be shipped out asap. the rep then just hung up. called dealer yesterday, 07-20-15, told projector did not reach the shipping dept, until july 16. was promised a call back at 2pm on the same day to get an update. no one called. i needed the projector by july 20th. had to rent one. would not use dealer again, i am canceling order. "

"I ordered a projector 3 weeks ago and have still not received it. Customer Service and the website tell me that the order has processed. The customer service agent told me last week that I would receive it by the end of the week. I still have not received the projector. "

"Good so far. Very easy check out. Hope the projector is everything it appears to be."

"Great prices! The quality of the products looks great, can't wait to try it."

"The order did not ship as promised. It was promised to be delivered 3-5 days from the order date which was made on June 6, 2015. No follow-up. I called on July 10th and informed that it would ship that week. Then followed up on July 12th and promised it would be shipped by July 15th. The promises have been broken three times - I think the store is probably a scam....?

I was promised a full refund and will be following up with that....

"Ordering the projector was very easy. I hope it is what I need for my home. I did not call customer service and may be sorry if I ordered the wrong projector."

"First time buying…just placed order, so I really cannot comment on anything other than the shopping online. I will wait to see how delivery, etc. goes and how everything works."

"Still do not have my projector! Bad overall. Please send me what I paid for"

"Easy and great selection. Free . Shipping with discounts available. Good Job OEI !"

"Very Quick Price seems reasonable cant wait to get it"

"You payment page clears random fields any time a retype is required. This may be a security feature, but it was very frustrating trying to verify or guess which fields would be cleared each time a retype was required. Also, you over use the REQUIRED TAG. If I hadn't already purchased the product, I would not put myself through your ordering process. "

"Your price did me in...I had to buy. It seems secure enough that if the projector doesn't work out, i can return it. Thanks."

"Good experience. Just looking for a projector for home use and found this website which happened to be having a sale. Great deal and a great product! Well, we will see I guess. :)"

Share HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.'s store rating

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.