Stores > HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.

• HDProjectorWorl

• Contact: questions@hdprojectorworld.com
    • Phone: 1-866-322-6382
    • Customer Support: 1-866-322-6382
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 4PM PDT, Monday to Friday. Closed on holidays.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.77/10 7.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.52/10 6.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"My visa was not working and I had to use Mastercard and this will cost me 10$ because of advance of credit"

"Ordered product online today.. will have a follow up on later waiting for shipment."

"Thank you for the detailed information on the website and discounts. "

"Just purchased for the first time. Prices are very reasonable. Will know more once I receive item and evaluate shipping time and quality of product.

"Great so far. Haven't received anything yet, however. "

"This is my first time shopping in this site that offers quality merchandise for a low price. i have dream of having a projector for my football game on sunday I hope i can spend all day watching sunday ticket on direct tv. thank you"

"Best price ever found on the internet, easiest buy I ever experienced, and free shipping to boot!"

"It was not easy to put in the coupon code. It kept on skipping out of the page. It took several undoing and emptying the shopping cart to enter it. Not the friendliest check out process. "

"Can not provide invoice number because your customer rating page covers it and can not be moved to another part of the screen!"

"Never received my order. Still haven't got my refund. It's been over two months. Mi"

"Closed on weekends. Response received on Monday."

This review was modified by cnaude on October 05 2015 04:16:05 PM

"Ordered over the phone last month and the gentleman was helpful in helping me choose the correct projector for business trips.

I frequently travel and make presentations, so instead of lugging around a large projector, I was able to buy a portable one from the store.

Received it in a timely manner and it`s very compact and works like a charm.

My co-workers are already asking about where I got my projector.

"Good so far. Once I receive projector I will give follow-up comments"

"Thank you. Very clear web site product information"

"We are very excited about our order! This product,as outlined in the description, should be very helpful for our children's after school Bible/character club. Kids love media!"

Share HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.'s store rating

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,677 merchant members.