• HDProjectorWorl HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. Elite Status

• Contact: questions@hdprojectorworld.com
    • Phone: 1-866-322-6382
    • Customer Support: 1-866-322-6382
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 4PM PDT, Monday to Friday. Closed on holidays.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

"Quality I read in your review was what I needed. Cannot wait to receive it."

"Site is easy to use. Good technical information provide. Lot's of free extras. Appreciated the immediate new customer discount - that clinched the deal for me. Free Shipping is good too. "

"HD Projector World/Jason - was most helpful! We realized after our purchase that we required, the product we bought, in house by a specific dead-line, so contacted Jason to see what could be done. He professionally and pleasantly took care of insuring our order was processed expediently and shipped out immediately - and actually received the next day! Excellent customer service!!"

"well very easy to comunicate and prices are very good.
i will recomend to my org clergies assosation about this buisness.

"There is a lot of information that is easily available. I went on the website in the afternoon, did some looking, talked to the wife, and later that night bought a projector!"

"great prices, I thought the projector was a steal."

"GREAT,WHEN TO JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FIR,THE NEWEST EQUIPMENT"

"Received my projector a week ago in time for the Rangers Game 7.

It works well for the room I am using it in.

The screen size is bigger than my television, so the Game tonight was exciting to watch (even though they lost).

Might consider another one in the future for another room to replace my second television.

It was easy to use and it took a few minutes to learn the basics.

Thumbs WAY UP!

"This is a fraudulent, inept bunch of liars! Stay away from them in your own interest. After placing an order and paying for expedited shipping, I kept getting messages from a Mr James who claims to be the manager that there was a delay in processing. Later, the excuse was the shipment from Canada was being inspected. I asked for a refund for an order placed April 22nd 2015 and I was told the refund was sent to a wrong person! Still waiting!"

"We received the projector, thank you.."

"Ordered projector had some problems, was contacted by phone and email by the owner.
All problems resolved, nice to have such personal contact to fix what was wrong most companies don't respond.

"Contacted customer service about concerns I had. The owner, James, called and helped resolved them in a timely manner."

I ordered an LED projector on December 29th 2014. I was told it would be shipped the same day or the next day and I would receive a tracking number. After 8 days with no tracking number received, I called the company and was told it was shipped without a tracking number and it was scheduled to be delivered to my house the next day. I waited another week and no package came. After a few more delays, I was contacted by the owner of the company. He apologized for the delays and assured me he would overnight the projector. I had a tracking number that night and received the projector the next day. Thanks to James the owner for taking care of the customer.

"All is fine now. Took a little bit and some frustration but they took care of me as I was promised on the phone."

"Received my projector as promised. Good quality projector. Son was happy to receive it by Christmas."

Share HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.'s store rating

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.