"HDProjectorworld.com/Oxygenergy Electronics, Inc. Has great customer service. The manager, James followed up on my order to make sure I received it in a timely manner and that I was satisfied with the purchase. I would definitely do business with them again. Good job James! Thanks, Michelle
Sorry about the survey they are five stars *****

"The projector is being deleviered by UPS today. I am hoping it is worth the price. I will update review after I use the projector.

I received projector
Very nice picture, worth the price.

"Please read all reviews!!"

"As a consumer and business owner I understand the importance and value of the customer experience. From the standpoint of an online consumer this recent experience with HDprojectorWorld.com , has indeed strengthen my faith in the online shopping. And raised the bar to a standard that many online retailers should take note of.
Judging from their quick and decisive resolve regarding my experience, would I buy from HDprojectorWorld.com again?
I would do so without hesitation.
Hats off to HPprojector.com and their management team.

"The store manager work with me very well. I am a happy customer"

modified review This review was modified by DannyETN on March 13 2013 02:33:43 PM

"I had a very positive experience dealing with this company and would definitely recommend it to others. "

modified review This review was modified by Rich2995 on February 12 2013 02:53:50 PM

"DEAR HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.

I AM A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER, The best price and the best product! Very satisfied
Thank you much customer service.

modified review This review was modified by dane0103 on December 21 2012 03:46:32 PM

"wonderful customer services."

modified review This review was modified by nconlinesurvey on December 18 2012 02:25:20 PM

"HDProjectorworld.com/Oxygenergy Electronics, Inc. Has great customer service. The manager, James followed up on my order to make sure I received it in a timely manner and that I was satisfied with the purchase. I would definitely do business with them again. Good job James! Thanks, Mike"

modified review This review was modified by Mkmercer on December 18 2012 03:01:15 PM

"I bought two of the projector from them on 11/12/12 I got the projector and it work great. Good value for the price. "

modified review This review was modified by Eric800 on December 07 2012 01:45:24 PM

"The manager James called me personally to make sure everything was completely resolved and I was happy. Don't find that everywhere!"

modified review This review was modified by Mhmm on November 20 2012 02:59:36 PM

"The best price and the best product! Satisfied Thank you James for your diligence.
I recommend this store.
The church in Colombia (South America)will be enjoying soon.

modified review This review was modified by Alvelo on November 17 2012 06:59:59 PM

" After speaking to a Manger (James) he reassured me that my concerns would be handled and that he would take care of me personally. And that I would have my projector tomorrow 11-7. Thanks to him this company saved themselves a loyal customer "

modified review This review was modified by tmgama on November 09 2012 05:45:00 AM

" Nov. 7 2012 UPDATE. Well I must change my opinion about James. I just got off the phone and he explained to me what had happen and that he has next day shipped my mount. This is how you take care of business with me. You pick the phone up and be honest with me and explain that he dropped the ball but has corrected his mistake and I appreciate his honesty. Like I said I really did not want to write the first review and I probably should have picked the phone up and called him and not posted this but I was very frustrated and felt this will get someones attention. So bottom line I have no issues with this company and I will definitely do business with them again and would recommend them. The HDMI is actually a USB which I can work with that it just did not look like one to me. All is corrected and now I am a happy customer and can finish my man cave. Thanks James for listening to me and correcting a wrong to a right. "

modified review This review was modified by JimCH. on November 07 2012 01:13:27 PM

"Hi everyone,I receive a call from salesman and he help me a lot whit my cuestions,great customer service gays,"

modified review This review was modified by Cllanos on November 07 2012 01:11:22 PM

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.