Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.33/10 58 reviews

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
    HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. contact information

• Contact: questions@hdprojectorworld.com
    • Phone: 1-866-322-6382
    • Customer Support: 1-866-322-6382
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 4PM PDT, Monday to Friday. Closed on holidays.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

Rating 8/104/5

"The manager James called me personally to make sure everything was completely resolved and I was happy. Don't find that everywhere!"

modified review This review was modified by Mhmm on November 20 2012 02:59:36 PM

"The best price and the best product! Satisfied Thank you James for your diligence.
I recommend this store.
The church in Colombia (South America)will be enjoying soon.

modified review This review was modified by Alvelo on November 17 2012 06:59:59 PM
Rating 8/104/5

" After speaking to a Manger (James) he reassured me that my concerns would be handled and that he would take care of me personally. And that I would have my projector tomorrow 11-7. Thanks to him this company saved themselves a loyal customer "

modified review This review was modified by tmgama on November 09 2012 05:45:00 AM
Rating 8/104/5

" Nov. 7 2012 UPDATE. Well I must change my opinion about James. I just got off the phone and he explained to me what had happen and that he has next day shipped my mount. This is how you take care of business with me. You pick the phone up and be honest with me and explain that he dropped the ball but has corrected his mistake and I appreciate his honesty. Like I said I really did not want to write the first review and I probably should have picked the phone up and called him and not posted this but I was very frustrated and felt this will get someones attention. So bottom line I have no issues with this company and I will definitely do business with them again and would recommend them. The HDMI is actually a USB which I can work with that it just did not look like one to me. All is corrected and now I am a happy customer and can finish my man cave. Thanks James for listening to me and correcting a wrong to a right. "

modified review This review was modified by JimCH. on November 07 2012 01:13:27 PM

"Hi everyone,I receive a call from salesman and he help me a lot whit my cuestions,great customer service gays,"

modified review This review was modified by Cllanos on November 07 2012 01:11:22 PM

"Talked to James the manager today Monday November5th All my questions were answered and costumer service was great. Will update this when I receive my projector. So far Id give this company 4/5 for customer srevice. Received my projector as promised by James. Thank you James for the best customer service I could of asked for. I recommend this company and its products to anyone. Bruce"

modified review This review was modified by brucewall on November 06 2012 07:29:54 AM

"Initially there was a miscommunication, but after being contacted by the manager, James, he worked out the problem. Very satisfied. Thanks James. Five star. "

modified review This review was modified by RiderCoach84 on November 03 2012 02:20:36 AM

"Ronny took care of my concerns. "

modified review This review was modified by J2gooch1 on October 31 2012 01:28:06 PM

"Thanks to James my buying experience was Excellent. Great Prices!!!! I haven't watched it yet; but will be sure to leave a review once we set it up and watch it. Pro Series 11."

modified review This review was modified by ScottFrank on October 18 2012 02:47:57 PM

"prices are good, and customer service was helpful"

modified review This review was modified by rgamaxt on September 26 2012 12:27:34 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"Manager followed up with me and all is well."

modified review This review was modified by MichiganJeff on September 25 2012 09:08:14 PM

"The manager contacted me and worked everything out to my satisfaction. Happy customer now!"

modified review This review was modified by Monifa75 on September 05 2012 02:42:56 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"Everything worked out ok - worked out the shippment"

modified review This review was modified by dkester66 on September 05 2012 03:01:56 PM
Rating 6/103/5

"The manager helped me with my order."

modified review This review was modified by GotscrewedbyHDP on August 06 2012 12:33:17 PM

"Good product and service!

modified review This review was modified by PriceJim on June 26 2012 02:18:27 PM