Stores > HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.

• HDProjectorWorl

• Contact: questions@hdprojectorworld.com
    • Phone: 1-866-322-6382
    • Customer Support: 1-866-322-6382
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 4PM PDT, Monday to Friday. Closed on holidays.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2016-01-18

Awesome

"So far so good. Have not received confirmation or seen product in person but looks good."

2016-01-18

HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE

" a home theater system for the main TV,,, Epson projector that is having issues,, need this one fast.found this one om line ata very reasonable price. will shop with them again"

2016-01-15

Lexy

"I am looking forward to getting the projector. It was very easy to order."

2016-01-12

Nothing like You State

"02/15/16
Still no refund!!! James the Manager Keeps telling me he is personally handling my refund but mysteriously Billing keeps putting in the wrong information. Are you Kidding me? No Product and no Refund!!!
Update 01/29/2016
Still no order and still no refund. Lie, Lie, and Lie again!!! This company really ****. Do not by any means use this company for any type of purchase. They should be put out of business. They get the positive reviews because they have you fill it out right after you place the order which seems to go really well. 5 STars!! Bull Crap!!!

None of the protocol referenced with my order number took place. I work all day so chances are I will miss a drop delivery since I didn't receive a tracking number (which was promised) and I imagine the place that I would pick it up will not be open on Saturday morning. I guess I will take my chances on getting the product before weeks end as I do not want to incur additional shipping costs when I did nothing to require them. Please see below what your order acceptance criteria states . The order if I check it right now still shows it is processing which is what prompted my call to you yesterday.

We have sent your receipt via e-mail. Please read your e-mail to make sure the addresses are correct. Your order will be shipped today (if order placed before 12PM PDT) or tomorrow. If you have any questions, please phone us at 1-866-322-6382. click here to view / print a copy of your receipt.

As soon as your order ships, we will notify you via e-mail. You can also track packages, review your orders, print invoices, and more, from your "My Account" page at any time.

Free Shipping (UPS Courier- 3 to 5 Days Ground)

The items highlighted in Red are the main reasons I chose your company over some others. I am sad to say that not one of them were carried out as promised.

I just hope the product meets expectations from the item descriptions.

Sincerely,

This review was modified by sburt-95911 on February 15 2016 09:58:34 AM

2016-01-11

"Don't Know did not talk to customer service and I just ordered the projector"

2016-01-10

"I hope the projector experience is as good as the ordering experience. I was having difficulty placing the order and before I could reach out to them, they called me to help me through the process...on a Sunday evening! Very impressive!"

2016-01-09

"Had a lot of trouble getting website to take credit card, had to use a different card that I wanted to. Also called/emailed but did not get rapid response. "

2016-01-05

"Projector sounds great. Has great specs at a low price. Want to see if it will work for our church needs."

2016-01-05

"Hopefully I will be happy with the projector and love your service. I will be buying a replacement bulb as soon as I find out if I love your projector. Hopefully I will love it and buy many more for my stores."

2016-01-04

"So far, so good...waiting on product now. Fingers crossed!"

2016-01-02

"Site promised discount but every time I entered the promo code all my info disappeared. "

2016-01-02

"Total Ripoff artists. Purchased a projector from them on 11/27/15 with promise of 5 day shipping. January 2nd and still nothing. Not only that they have gone radio silent on any communications. Never once has a human answered their phone number nor returned any calls from messages left. They were very quick to charge my credit card. From looking at many of the posts here they are either fakes or else posted by people when they made the purchase and not after actually receiving what they paid for!"

This review was modified by Don_J on January 02 2016 09:25:29 AM

2016-01-01

"I filled out ALL the fields correctly and 5X had to redo the entire form
I went out of the web site and tried again a 6th time triple checked everything and was told to fill out the shipping info. I had checked the box in the shipping info so I unchecked it and checked it again then it worked finally.

2015-12-29

"Actually, I was merely "shopping" with no intention of making my purchase today. However the discount, with special offer, and free shipping combined to make my decision today. I will follow up with additional information once the product is received and tested. Unfortunately I bought a competitors model which did not perform as expected. I am hopeful this will resolve my office / business related needs."

2015-12-28

"Was surprised by some additional savings. "

Share HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.'s store rating

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is not a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!