• HDProjectorWorl

• Contact: questions@hdprojectorworld.com
    • Phone: 1-866-322-6382
    • Customer Support: 1-866-322-6382
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 4PM PDT, Monday to Friday. Closed on holidays.

Product & services pricing Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.82/10 6.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.04/10 6.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Projector has been shipped tracking number in hand. Manager James made it happen quickly. I received in 2 days. The projector was new in the box and easily setup in the theater room. I also took to work in the handy carrying case provided with the projector. Great value for the price."

"Got the Pro Series 7 projector in 5 days after ordering. Just in time for a birthday party. Our family was very happy with the performance.

I could not decide between the Pro Series 7 or the 16 so called them up and had my questions answered and I decided with the Pro Series 7, since the price was very good.

I needed a projector that could give me a 8 feet wide image and the Pro Series 7 did that very well. Will recommend to my relatives.

"I am happy to report that my situation has been rectified and I have received my projector. "

"Received Pro 7 projector promptly on time for a sports event.

The projector works as advertised and I may buy another for another room in the near future.

Sales staff was great with answering my questions before I ordered, thanks.

"There was a delay in shipping not sure what happened. The manager, Jason, bent over backwards to make sure things were corrected in a timely manner and that I was a satisfied customer. I couldn't beat their prices on tigerdirect or other sites I looked over. So far, I have had my blue ray player, computer, and XBOX on this projector. The Pro Series 16 has a great picture on all of them."

Los Angeles, California Crenshaw/Jefferson Park

"These are the emails I sent...

As you can see from the order confirmation I received from you, my purchase was to be delivered via FedEx and received within 3-5 days ground shipment. My order was placed on December 24, 2013; it is now January 7, 2014. I know there have been holidays (four at the most, i.e. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day), but even with taking those days into consideration, my purchase should have reached me by now. Can you please let me know what the status is? Thank you.

I was looking on the internet for your company and found some very disturbing negative information in regards to customer service, and from what I've experienced so far, I am regretfully starting to believe it.

I just made a phone call and spoke to Jason, asking what the status of the delivery of my equipment I purchased was. He was very curt and rude; he asked me when did I place my order, which shouldn't be an issue; obviously it's been awhile, otherwise I wouldn't be calling. I gave him the order number, and he responded, "I didn't ask you for the order number, I asked you when did you place your order!" I held off becoming as rude as he was and gave him the date, which was Christmas eve. He then said, "I have a tracking number for you." I asked him shouldn't I have received an email with a tracking number? He stated, "I don't work in that department, I have nothing to do with that."

He gave me a tracking number and I asked him who was the carrier and he stated FedEx. I went to the FedEx website and there was no information in regards to when I should expect my shipment, so I called FedEx. I was told by the FedEx representative that HDProjector World had only created a label for the merchandise but had not scheduled a pickup, therefore there could be no expected delivery date because nothing had been picked up to deliver. FedEx stated I needed to contact you, the company and that is what I'm doing!

In the negative information I found online, some of the statements were that HDProjector World is a scam and a ripoff, is this true? I look forward to hearing from someone within the next 24 hours regarding my purchase; if not, further actions will be taken. Thank you.

I just want to add to this review, that after a couple of phone calls and these emails, I finally received my product and reached a financial compromise with the merchant and I am now very satisfied with them and the product and would be happy to do business with them again.

"I ordered a Pro Series 7, 2100 Lumens LED projector. The manager James contacted me about my order. He was very courteous. The projector and stand is a nice addition to the basement theatre. My child is very happy with her present."

"John from sales was very helpful and helped me select my projector. It arrived promptly with the ceiling mount and the other accessories.

The projector was the Pro Series 7, well worth the price especially with the free shipping, and it works very well in my living room for football.

I recommended the same projector to my friends who are also football fans.

"There were issues with this transaction but today I was contacted by James,the manager who was polite and pleasant and went the extra mile to address my concerns, therefore I am satisfied with the outcome of this transaction. James please accept my thanks.

"HDProjectorworld.com/Oxygenergy Electronics, Inc. Has great customer service. The manager, James followed up on my order to make sure I received it in a timely manner and that I was satisfied with the purchase. I would definitely do business with them again. Good job James! Thanks, Michelle
Sorry about the survey they are five stars *****

"The projector is being deleviered by UPS today. I am hoping it is worth the price. I will update review after I use the projector.

I received projector
Very nice picture, worth the price.

"Please read all reviews!!"

"As a consumer and business owner I understand the importance and value of the customer experience. From the standpoint of an online consumer this recent experience with HDprojectorWorld.com , has indeed strengthen my faith in the online shopping. And raised the bar to a standard that many online retailers should take note of.
Judging from their quick and decisive resolve regarding my experience, would I buy from HDprojectorWorld.com again?
I would do so without hesitation.
Hats off to HPprojector.com and their management team.

"The store manager work with me very well. I am a happy customer"

modified review This review was modified by DannyETN on March 13 2013 02:33:43 PM

"I had a very positive experience dealing with this company and would definitely recommend it to others. "

modified review This review was modified by Rich2995 on February 12 2013 02:53:50 PM

Share HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.'s store rating

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.