Stores > HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.

• HDProjectorWorl

• Contact: questions@hdprojectorworld.com
    • Phone: 1-866-322-6382
    • Customer Support: 1-866-322-6382
    • Business Hours: 8AM to 4PM PDT, Monday to Friday. Closed on holidays.

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.66/10 7.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-01-09

"Had a lot of trouble getting website to take credit card, had to use a different card that I wanted to. Also called/emailed but did not get rapid response. "

2016-01-05

"Projector sounds great. Has great specs at a low price. Want to see if it will work for our church needs."

2016-01-05

"Hopefully I will be happy with the projector and love your service. I will be buying a replacement bulb as soon as I find out if I love your projector. Hopefully I will love it and buy many more for my stores."

2016-01-04

"So far, so good...waiting on product now. Fingers crossed!"

2016-01-02

"Site promised discount but every time I entered the promo code all my info disappeared. "

2016-01-02

"Total Ripoff artists. Purchased a projector from them on 11/27/15 with promise of 5 day shipping. January 2nd and still nothing. Not only that they have gone radio silent on any communications. Never once has a human answered their phone number nor returned any calls from messages left. They were very quick to charge my credit card. From looking at many of the posts here they are either fakes or else posted by people when they made the purchase and not after actually receiving what they paid for!"

This review was modified by Don_J on January 02 2016 09:25:29 AM

2016-01-01

"I filled out ALL the fields correctly and 5X had to redo the entire form
I went out of the web site and tried again a 6th time triple checked everything and was told to fill out the shipping info. I had checked the box in the shipping info so I unchecked it and checked it again then it worked finally.

2015-12-29

"Actually, I was merely "shopping" with no intention of making my purchase today. However the discount, with special offer, and free shipping combined to make my decision today. I will follow up with additional information once the product is received and tested. Unfortunately I bought a competitors model which did not perform as expected. I am hopeful this will resolve my office / business related needs."

2015-12-28

"Was surprised by some additional savings. "

2015-12-25

"very fast, excellent information"

2015-12-24

"Couldn't believe the prices... and the savings..."

2015-12-24

"The experience was fine except that this part is required."

2015-12-23

"I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN I BOUGHT MY FIRST PROJECTOR, BUT IT'S BEEN GREAT. THE BULB WAS GOING OUT, BUT WITH THE CHRISTMAS PRICES I DECIDED TO BUY A NEW ONE. I CAN HARDLY WAIT. CHARLES HENRY "

2015-12-23

"Outstanding...very easy ordering system. Great value...."

Share HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc.'s store rating

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. is a merchant member
HDProjectorWorld.com / Oxygenergy Electronics Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,633 merchant members.