• Contact: sales@h2opoolproducts.com
    • Phone: 866-384-7665
    • Business Hours: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm PST

"I would highly recommend.Not only was the sales agent helpful the delivery time was amazing.Thanks for your help
One last note, Great prices

"MY UNIT CAME ON TIME AND WORKS PERFECTLY.GREAT SERVICE. "

"Excellent. Better than the walkin stores here locally. Had questions and H20 staff called me back and patiently explained, twice. Thank you."

"Experience was great. A part was damaged in the box of my pool pump when i received it though. I've called twice and was told the part would be delivered to my house. I still haven't received the part and the process is getting frustrating.

Sean

"I really liked dealing with H2O Pool Products. The folks there were helpful and courteous and I got what I ordered. I will order from them again. Thanks H2O. "

"Very satisfied with the order process, shipping, and delivery. Called the toll free number and Joe was very courteous and helpful."

modified review This review was modified by khoffman11 on September 20 2012 08:00:05 PM

"Ordering online was easy to do. The products came two days later. I was surprised and amazed."

"I'll be happy to order some pool products from H2O Pool again in the future & will definitely recommend this store to my friends. Thank you "

"hasen't arrived yet backordered at factory."

"they are the BEST online pool supply source i have found, knowledgeable, friendly and accurate!"

"H2O Pool Products was fabulous! The pool steps we ordered were received quickly - in 3 days instead of 2 weeks as quoted by other sellers. Inaddition, the quality of the steps was top notch. Installation was easy and the price could not be beat. I highly recommend H2O Pool Products!!"

"I was most impressed that when I originally called to confirm details about the filter I was ordering, the first person that answered knew exactly what I needed and was able to professionally answer all my questions. The product was exactly what I needed, the entire shipment was received per schedule, and the price was competitive. "

H2O Pool Products price was very good but their online and BBB reviews were much better than the competitors were better priced.
The delivery time was 2 days earlier than I expected. I will shop there again.

"Good customer service and competitive prices. "

"This is the second time I've ordered from H2O Pool Products. The shipping is very fast and the products are top quality. Same as I would buy in my local pool stores, only it costs much less! I have been very happy with this company and will definitely use them again."

H2O Pool Products is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

H2O Pool Products is not a merchant member
H2O Pool Products does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!