Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.90/10 1,104 reviews

GuruAid Technical Support is a merchant member
    GuruAid Technical Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • GuruAid Technical Support contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10

All 1,104 Customer Reviews

"Technical Support was superb . I rate it five stars . All technicians were highly competent , patient and polite . My problem was readily understood and dealt with to my satisfaction . "

"Vivek Das Very helpful.Took very good care of my computer.I will make sure I recommend GuruAid to everyone I know. Thank you very much."

Vivek Das did a great job

"I am very grateful for the patience and expertise of the technician,Sarbjeet Singh for his patience most of all with me in my nervousness with the problems of my computer. I am confidant that he has done a wonderful job -- I should say excellent. THANK YOU!! I want to say that appreciate most of all His excellent rapport with me-- and PATIENCE."

"excellent service!! *****"

"To Mohammed Farooque Rehamtulla

i thought he was friendly and well mannered and very efficient at what he was doing. He kept in good communication with me and did a great job.

"Vivek Das was very helpful, he cleared all my problems and was very nice. I've always been pleased with guru."

"Vivek Das was very helpful, polite and took care of our needs in a professiona way. Everything was explained clearly as the process proceeded. Thank you, Vivek Das for your help in these matters.

"Vivek Das very helpful and polite and did a great job. he was very patient with me. He made sure I understood everything . It was a great pleasure to have help from such a great person Peggy Wansley"

"Vivek Das the service was great very helpful"

"Vivek Das My experience with Guruaide was very good and the tech was very helpfull and was reassuring that the problem would be taken care of. You guys did a great job."

"I received wonderful technical support and help!!!! They helped me solve all my problems concerns and questions!!!!!!! Thank you GuruAid "

"Vivek Das, efficiently troubleshoot computer cleaning virus and junk files, answered my concerns and provided suggestions, maintained open constant communication."

"Extremely efficient patient and courteous assistance. Whilst info on services offered is very helpful, too much time taken in trying to sell them. This info could be made available with less persistence. Also too much time spent in trying to explain the reasons for the problems to users who really neither understand the technicalities nor remember what they have been told. Suggest the main issues and advice could be summarised on a point by point basis which the user could copy and print out. Nonetheless all help much appreciated. M Daniels"

"To Mohammed Farooque Rehamtulla

Thank you very much for your excellent service and making things easy and clear for me to understand
Mr Michael Stokoe