Stores > GuruAid Technical Support

• GuruAid Technic GuruAid Technical Support Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Please know that i have had a very good response from mahua majumdar in fixing my problems with my computer Please know this person was very courtesy and kind in all ways of service. I would recommend them again as a very good employee. Barbara Felchak"

"very pleased with help and patience and ALL the time spent, Thanks so very much."

"I am very satisfied with the service that guruaid provided me with fixing the problems i had with my computer. I would recommend them to my friends and family. my computer is running fine now. thank you "

"Your technician today, Abhishek Patel was knowledgable, professional and efficient. I appreciate his expertise and am very pleased with his help and resolution of my concerns.

Thanks Abhishek Patel

"I just had a session to fix my computer with Guruaid. they are wonderful. I had the best Teck. He knew just what he was doing and in such a short time. This is the best purchase I ever made."

"Mahua was very helpful and confident. Issues were completed quickly and efficiently. Give the tech a raise!"

"fandaby brill supa duper smashing great

"Awesome team to work with. Everyone was helpful and patient and did a great job on my computer. I am up and running again.

"I'm extremely happy with the service supplied the tech was very knowledgeable and helpful. "

"I would like to thank Mahua for her excellent support in dealing with my problem, The service given by these people are so superior and so helpful in dealing with old age pensioners like me! XX"

"good service ,they solved the problems ."

"everything has been fixed and i'm so happy with both guru techs that worked on my computor. all is fine. mch

"The service provided was really good; fixed my computer in very little time and and all the problems were resolved to my satisfaction. "

"they were very helpful but it took a bit longer than I would have liked "

"Mohammed did a great job. Everything to my satisfaction. Its a pleasure working with them

Share GuruAid Technical Support's store rating

GuruAid Technical Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GuruAid Technical Support is a merchant member
GuruAid Technical Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,682 merchant members.