Product & services pricing Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

Rohan Shaha: GuruAId is excelled services
good job

"Very good, fast service. Was very helpful!

"The Guruaid technical support staff was very helpful and worked quickly. I was very satisfied with the service they provided."

"Rohan Shaha My Guruaid Technican was very helpful with my questions and he did his job very professionally. He was also very polite and very patience. thank you"

"The service was very good. My computer was cleaned up and is now running faster."

"Today, as always the technicians at GuruAid were courteous and technologically savvy. They fixed the problems and concerns I had with my computer."

"Rohan ShahaMy technician was very through. He looked for issues that were causing serious problems on my computer. My browser and email program were constantly in conflict. It turned out to be malicious programs that kept several programs from working together. He informed me prior to doing any changes to the computer. This was not a quick and dirty software analysis and doing a refresh to a prior setting. All areas were investigated including my 3TB external hard drive. I was impressed with their professionalisn and throughness. I would recommend that anyone needing their computers cleanned/fixed or debugged should contact GuruAid. I will be relying on them for my computer tuneups and regular checkups."

"everyone I dealt with today was very nice helpful and informative I appreciate rohan s work she did and extra patience with my husband and me. thank you again. I won't be nervous next time I call"

"I found the help I received very useful and the technician was very knowledgeable.. Thank you for the help. I am glad I have this service and will recommend it to others. I was asked to give a quick summary to the service I received. It was very good. Thanks again."

"Vivek Das thank you for helping me with my problem. I was at
wits end trying to figure it out. Hope I don't have this problem again. Thanks a million. Terry

"their support and help was wonderful!!!
i am more than happy to recommend them !! thanks again

"They worked for hours and hours on my computer and were brilliant. I am very pleased so far."

"These folks were very patient and helped me through some virus and other problems. The convenience of having them do work remotely on my computer rather than me hauling in a large desktop...it was a great service. They are very thorough. Really I trust them with my computer and will recommend them to friends."

Colorado

"I had an issue where my MSI gaming computer s LED keyboard lights were just the smoking gun for deeper problems with program issues. My computer was not always booting up without hard shutdown and reboot. Programs were running slowly some websites were very slow to open. It took hours and a few different technicians to solve my computer programming problems but Guruaid stuck with it and were very patient and professional the whole time. My keyboard lights are still not on so I will contact the manufacturer on Monday, we think it is a corrupt drive. I really like the convenience of sitting on my couch while someone else fixes my computer , on a Saturday and Sunday no less! instead of taking it to the computer tech and waiting days, sometimes over a weekend, and a much bigger expense for it to return. I believe that Guruaid is worth it! Thank you Guruaid!!!"

"The service/support that I received was very thorough and professional."

GuruAid Technical Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GuruAid Technical Support is a merchant member
GuruAid Technical Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,899 merchant members.