Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Vivek Das very helpful and polite and did a great job. he was very patient with me. He made sure I understood everything . It was a great pleasure to have help from such a great person Peggy Wansley"

"Vivek Das the service was great very helpful"

"Vivek Das My experience with Guruaide was very good and the tech was very helpfull and was reassuring that the problem would be taken care of. You guys did a great job."

"I received wonderful technical support and help!!!! They helped me solve all my problems concerns and questions!!!!!!! Thank you GuruAid "

"Vivek Das, efficiently troubleshoot computer cleaning virus and junk files, answered my concerns and provided suggestions, maintained open constant communication."

"Extremely efficient patient and courteous assistance. Whilst info on services offered is very helpful, too much time taken in trying to sell them. This info could be made available with less persistence. Also too much time spent in trying to explain the reasons for the problems to users who really neither understand the technicalities nor remember what they have been told. Suggest the main issues and advice could be summarised on a point by point basis which the user could copy and print out. Nonetheless all help much appreciated. M Daniels"

"To Mohammed Farooque Rehamtulla

Thank you very much for your excellent service and making things easy and clear for me to understand
Mr Michael Stokoe

"im happy with the service I received and all my computer problems were addressed.i have used guruaid twice and both times I was completely satisfied.'

TO Farooque

Allisonplegge's Avatar
San Francisco

"I am very happy at the service of them and at the time also for the workers who helped me at the best way to me. Not only this but also the fact that they are perfect to solve the problem of mine."

"To Mohammed Farooque Rehamtulla

this gentleman was very VERY helpful. He fixed my computer in speedy time. I appreciate his help tremendously.

Kathy

"Vivek Das i am satisfied with the work and with the support that you did for me and for my computer thanks a lot."

"thanks you are respectful and friendly.. I hope our friendship continues"

"To Mohammed Rehamtulla

quite satisfied with the service

"To Mohammed Farooque Rehamtulla

Thank you for your patience and support today, and for making my computer work properly. The remote assistance is fantastic. I have needed a 'Guru' for ages, and now feel I can trust you to enter my PC and to fix any problems.

"To Mohammed Farooque Rehamtulla

Great service and great tech support. I recommend GuruAid service for any computer technical issues.

- Jay

GuruAid Technical Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GuruAid Technical Support is a merchant member
GuruAid Technical Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.