Stores > GuruAid Technical Support

• Contact: customerservice@guruaid.com
    • Phone: 1 855 487 8243
    • Customer Support: 1 855 487 8243

2015-06-17

"I am very happy with the work done today on my computer, and also I am very happy with the explanations given. I never quite realised that so many temporary files can accumulate on a computer. Also it was done very efficiently. Many thanks. Richard Allen"

2015-03-18

"I have been pleased with the session just now completed with Mahua Majumdar and found her to be very patient and well adapted with her position, a pleasure to speak with.
David Walker

2015-03-05

"The Technician was very helpful and was able to resolve all of my issues.

2015-03-05

"Mahua,has been very helpful and took care of my problems and some more. they was no problem with her services which was very good. thank you.."

2015-03-05

"The service that was provided was excellent and I appreciate the work of Mahua for her great effort, thank you,thank you"

2015-02-27

"excellent service will re-commend your services."

2015-02-26

"Mahua Majumdar was very helpful fixing the problems with my computer. She actually understood what I was talking about right away. (Other people did not understand what the problem was) she fixed the problem quickly and removed bing for me."

2015-02-21

"yes i was satisfied with what guru did for mr. They were very polite and explained things to me"

2015-02-19

"Did a good job of cleaning up a bunch of stuff that had gotten on my computer. And installed new subscription to anti-virus, etc. program."

2015-02-18

"I would like to thank my technician for all that was done she was really great and very knowledgeable of her job I would highly recommend GuruAid to my friends"

2015-02-13

"Every thing was taken care of in a prompt and.. professional manner. I appreciate the help as I am not very competent on the computer."

2015-02-07

"This is my third year with your company, for the most part I am pleased with your service. I have recently notice some good changes in your procedures etc. Very good. "

2015-02-06

"Very helpful and easy guide, I would recommend your services to friends and family."

2015-02-05

"Please know that i have had a very good response from mahua majumdar in fixing my problems with my computer Please know this person was very courtesy and kind in all ways of service. I would recommend them again as a very good employee. Barbara Felchak"

2015-02-04

"very pleased with help and patience and ALL the time spent, Thanks so very much."

Share GuruAid Technical Support's store rating

GuruAid Technical Support is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GuruAid Technical Support is a merchant member
GuruAid Technical Support participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.