Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.50/10 91 reviews

Growthink.com is a merchant member
    Growthink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Growthink.com contact information

• Address: 6033 W. Century Blvd.Suite 150Los Angeles, CA
    • Contact: megan.grass@growthink.com
    • Phone: 877-249-7526
    • Customer Support: 877-249-7526
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm Mon. - Fri.

Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"If you are thinking about starting a business or if you have already developed your ideas and concepts, then the only next rational step would be to purchase Groupthink’s Ultimate Business Plan Template. This template will make you stronger by helping you to think of all of the things that you will need to be successful. Groupthink’s Plan takes you step by step through each part of the building, dreaming, building and manifesting process. Nothing is left out or forgotten. Have you considered the industry, your clients, your competition and all of the numerous details that you will need to ponder? Don’t take any chances, do yourself a favor and plan. The Ultimate Business Plan Template is your guide that is economical (only $97) and comprehensive (clear details that cover every facet of your future organization). Instead of paying someone to sit down with you, start with this plan first to strategize and organize your ideas while becoming more concrete about where you are and where you plan to go, what your strengths area and where your challenges lie. In this vein, you will be much more equipped to go forth and begin to fill any gaps that you may not have considered or even thought about before. Ready to start a business? Use your due diligence, get prepared and start to systemize your conceptual ideas about your new company, buy the Ultimate Business Plan Template and be ready to soar! There is not another product on the market that can touch it at this price point and for all of the value and quality that you are going to receive!"

"CrowdFunding doesn't just make some vague promises. They actually deliver. This is brilliant!"

"Really unpleasant experience! They charged us $97 in October for the template, and they've never even told us that they are going to start charging $97 EVERY month after that!!! We've never even used any of their services after that, and were really surprised to see 2 additional charges on the credit card statement. When called their customer service, they REFUSED to credit back those 2 additional charges, so we had to dispute the charges through the credit card. Really frustrating experience!"

"Venture Capital Pitch Formula is a clear and concise explanation of the intricacies of getting venture capital for your start up and also how to close a deal. For me, understanding how to find, contact and access a venture capitalist was as mystifying as how to change lead into gold. Now, though, I finally understand how VCs work and what they are looking for in a company r venture. If you have a start up or a small company that you want to take to the next level, this training is a great investment. The VCPF system includes audio modules, downloadable Pdfs, and many extras that make it well worth the price. I would highly recommend this product to anyone interested in finding venture capital funding."

"The Ultimate Business Plan Template was so easy to fill in. I came across so many business plans online and Growthink is the only company that offered a fully customizable plan and hourly consulting since I needed more help. I will definitely be back for more products. Thanks Growthink Team"

"This website is absolutely amazing! $100 is a cheap price to pay for such a great product. My business has grown phenomenally since I have used the Business Plan. GREAT! "

"I have been a member at Growthink for a little under two months now and I'm very happy with their service.

I'm in the process of starting my own small business, and the guidance, articles and resources are very valuable to me. I have already put into practice a lot of the things I have learned. The guides to business plans have been a real help, as have the guides to internet marketing.

The company really knows its stuff and the monthly coaching calls are a great feature. I've contacted staff a couple of times related to my account, too, and they are incredibly helpful and very quick to respond.

Would definitely recommend this company to anyone starting out in business.

"I just HAD to leave a review on the amazing "How to Grow your Business Plan in One Day" at Growthink.com!I mean honestly! What a blessing to find such an amazing product! It's everything that I needed, with no exceptions! As a serial entrepreneur I am always coming up with new ideas and business ventures and I am the type to go with them all and follow them through to the end!
Usually THE MOST TIME CONSUMING step in this process is the dreaded business plan - in the past it has taken me forever to get it right... and even then it was wrong!! So to have a template like this one created by Dave, alongside his amazing guidance points that sit comfortably within the document - is just invaluable! And after one payment an entrepreneur and business owner like myself can just use the template again and again! PRICELESS! Thanks!!!

"Growthink helped me to make my business plan just in few hours. The business template is an excellent time saver. It is very easy to use, has amazing features which makes collaboration easy.I am indeed impressed by the business plan and I highly recommend it.I am certain that I will be back again for more capital raising products soon. "

"As a young entrepreneur, the business arena has always been challenging for me. I researched about one business solution to another, yet nothing appeals to me. I realized that what I needed is the proper push—a right way to find capital amidst different financial challenges. It’s undeniable: raising a capital in this modern period is like sorting through a pile of hay. When I checked out GrowThink University, I learned many things, from finding venture capitalists to settling debts and paving the business way for revenues. With GTU, I also realized the importance of capital in start-up businesses. After I availed the services of GTU and watched hundreds of their business-related videos, I started planning and approaching the right people for the development of my business. Now, my business is earning great revenues that far exceed my expectations. I truly recommend GrowThink University for business people like me."

"I raised so much money through Growthink! Thank you so much for helping my business."

"The best money I could have invested, without a doubt. Walked me through everything from beginning to end, addressed all my questions, and left nothing out. I appreciated that it was presented in a no fail format and that it is plain spoken enough that anyone could follow. With the great help provided, I now have a professional and exceptional plan that will present my company in a pleasing and affirmative light. Well worth the very competitive cost and I would recommend it to anyone trying to set up a business plan in a timely, efficient, and professional manner. "

"GROWTHINK.com yet another website selling useless "write your business plan" helping software OR at least thats what I thought,till I spent some time viewing Dave's presentation.That's when I realized I've truly come across an awesome product that helps you in a beneficial way.As said in presentation ULTIMATE BUSINESS TEMPLATE is not even a software but just templates that helps you put together your business plan in just under a day. You don't have to spend unnecessary time figuring out the software you just jump in right away.It has completely reduced my stress of writing my business plan and it really highlights most important 10 steps to write a plan.
Finding an investor is walk in the park if you have the right business to go along with this awesome "ULTIMATE BUSINESS TEMPLATE"

"They are excellent in their Strategic Business Plan Consulting. We hired them to help us out with our new business. Very professional and will be in contact again. Highly recommend. "

Growthink has helped me a lot with my business. It has helped me strategize my plan to raise the sufficient capital I need to establish my business and keep my business going. Who knew that finding the right partner and knowing the right strategy will make a business and keep a business? This is what Growthink taught me. It served as my guide in the business world. Now I am ready to approach the business world in a better and new perspective.
From finding the right investors for my business to making them stay, Growthink can guide you with this. The knowledge and skill that Growthink has given is immeasurable. I never knew that learning the ins and outs of business could be this easy. Before I purchased the product I didn’t even know how raise capital for my business and now I know how to make investors stay.
Starting and owning my own business is hard work but in the end I’d realized that if you find the right guide that will help you all the way and step by step, my vision for my business is just in the palm of my fingers. Now, I can say I am extremely prepared to approach Angel Investors. Thank you Growthink!