• Growthink.com Growthink.com Elite Status

• Address: 6033 W. Century Blvd.Suite 150Los Angeles, CA
    • Contact: megan.grass@growthink.com
    • Phone: 877-249-7526
    • Customer Support: 877-249-7526
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm Mon. - Fri.

Product & services pricing Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

2013-01-04

"We've been working with Growthink for 4 years now. Their educational products and systems are a tremendous value, particularly for busy Executives whose time is precious."

2012-12-07

"I've had a great experience using Growthink's Ultimate Business Plan Template. It's a straight forward document that helped me think through the important parts of my business plan before my investor meeting. I was able to complete the plan over one weekend, and when I did have questions (right before that investor meeting!) their customer service team was able to get me on the right track. While I personally didn't opt to try their consulting services, overall, I'd happily recommend Growthink's products again. "

2012-12-05

"Excellent and top quality service! Really satisfied with them."

2012-11-19

"Growthink has been a great service. I purchased their business plan template to open a cupcake café in my town. It was quick and easy to follow. I am also finding my monthly membership to Growthink’s Insider Circle very informative. The weekly e-classes have taught me about different types of investors, as well as multiple tools to help my business grow. You even get a monthly call with the President of the company! Totally worth the monthly membership fee in my option.

Jacksonville,FL
2012-10-03

"Growthink is a complete scam. I said they could charge me a one time charge of $29.95 They keep billing me $97.00 a month for something called Insider's Circle. I never wanted this and I never ordered it. I talked with a lady in customer service named Sarah
two times and she says they don't refund money.DON'T DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!! kiphines@gmail.com"

2012-08-21

"Nothing but upsales. Once downloaded, you need to either buy the unzip program for another 33 bucks or participate in some other special offer (subscribe to a magazine or other on-line service) to get the unzip software "free". When calling their offices, the phone disconnects me when they answer."

2012-06-16

"Having written several business plans for many businesses, the Growthink business plan template is the easiest and most efficient way to go by far. I was done with my business plan within minutes, instead of hours. I have recommended a lot of Growthink products to many of the young entrepreneurs I mentor."

2012-05-12

"hey i am a 20 year old aspiring entrepreneur from Jamaica and i have a business plan but don't know how to put it on paper. Thing is i really cant afford $100 for that template so if one kind person could email me a copy to rkftour101@hotmail.com it would really be appreciated. "

This review was modified by Roul on May 12 2012 05:07:22 AM

2012-02-21

"Grow Thinks Angel Funding Formula is AMAZING! This step by step program could not be any easier and simple to learn and follow. I am familiar with and have used Grow Think in the past for website optimization and saw great results. When I saw they had a program to help me find angel investors, I knew it was going to be a great program and show me how to successfully find angel investors and secure investments from these angels. Sure enough, after using their angel funding formula, this is exactly what I got. This program is great and Grow Think is a great company with excellent resources, guides, programs and support. I would highly recommend partnering with Grow Think and utilizing their services if you are serious about successfully growing your business and learning what it takes to be successful in business in the process!"

2012-02-21

"If you are thinking about starting a business or if you have already developed your ideas and concepts, then the only next rational step would be to purchase Groupthink’s Ultimate Business Plan Template. This template will make you stronger by helping you to think of all of the things that you will need to be successful. Groupthink’s Plan takes you step by step through each part of the building, dreaming, building and manifesting process. Nothing is left out or forgotten. Have you considered the industry, your clients, your competition and all of the numerous details that you will need to ponder? Don’t take any chances, do yourself a favor and plan. The Ultimate Business Plan Template is your guide that is economical (only $97) and comprehensive (clear details that cover every facet of your future organization). Instead of paying someone to sit down with you, start with this plan first to strategize and organize your ideas while becoming more concrete about where you are and where you plan to go, what your strengths area and where your challenges lie. In this vein, you will be much more equipped to go forth and begin to fill any gaps that you may not have considered or even thought about before. Ready to start a business? Use your due diligence, get prepared and start to systemize your conceptual ideas about your new company, buy the Ultimate Business Plan Template and be ready to soar! There is not another product on the market that can touch it at this price point and for all of the value and quality that you are going to receive!"

2012-01-26

"CrowdFunding doesn't just make some vague promises. They actually deliver. This is brilliant!"

2012-01-07

"Really unpleasant experience! They charged us $97 in October for the template, and they've never even told us that they are going to start charging $97 EVERY month after that!!! We've never even used any of their services after that, and were really surprised to see 2 additional charges on the credit card statement. When called their customer service, they REFUSED to credit back those 2 additional charges, so we had to dispute the charges through the credit card. Really frustrating experience!"

2011-09-05

"Venture Capital Pitch Formula is a clear and concise explanation of the intricacies of getting venture capital for your start up and also how to close a deal. For me, understanding how to find, contact and access a venture capitalist was as mystifying as how to change lead into gold. Now, though, I finally understand how VCs work and what they are looking for in a company r venture. If you have a start up or a small company that you want to take to the next level, this training is a great investment. The VCPF system includes audio modules, downloadable Pdfs, and many extras that make it well worth the price. I would highly recommend this product to anyone interested in finding venture capital funding."

2011-09-03

"The Ultimate Business Plan Template was so easy to fill in. I came across so many business plans online and Growthink is the only company that offered a fully customizable plan and hourly consulting since I needed more help. I will definitely be back for more products. Thanks Growthink Team"

2011-09-01

"This website is absolutely amazing! $100 is a cheap price to pay for such a great product. My business has grown phenomenally since I have used the Business Plan. GREAT! "

Share Growthink.com's store rating

Growthink.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Growthink.com is a merchant member
Growthink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.