Stores > Growthink.com

• Address: 6033 W. Century Blvd.Suite 150Los Angeles, CA
    • Contact: megan.grass@growthink.com
    • Phone: 877-249-7526
    • Customer Support: 877-249-7526
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm Mon. - Fri.

Product & services pricing Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10

What is this?

"The meeting on Thursday was very informative. Having the ability to bring a diverse set of business professionals into one forum for a healthy discussion and learning event is a special talent. Growthink has helped me personally in the work they do, but more importantly, they continue keeping contact, adding support, and value long after the initial engagement has concluded. I hope to be involved with the team at Growthink for many years to come."

"I came across Growthink in September of 2013. Ever since, i had improved my personal development on starting, running and raising funds for my business using some of Growthink product and services."

"My first purchase of a Growthink product was in 2009; it was an Excel Workbook for creating a business plan. I've also purchased a product for learning about crowd funding as well as "Formula for an 8-figure Business". All were great products from which I learned a great deal. I am using these concepts every day in my small but growing business (My firm, Single Shingle Shop, LLC, provides entrepreneurial mentoring, skills development, and guidance process management to ventures and the ESOs - or entrepreneurial support organizations - that serve them.)"

"Excellent material that focuses on entrepreneur success."

"I met Dave Lavinsky 17 month ago. After signing up and using
several of his business structuring methods I have experienced
great success with my business. Thank you Dave !

"In the past 3 years I build couple of projects and companies. I started by buying a small product from Growthink that helped us to focus a doing the RIGHT things, then over time I bought almost every product that Dave and his team developed, I also bought services from his team, and I must say that whatever they do there is of a high quality and most professional than anything I have seen in this market.

Opher Brayer

Uzadio Dorothy's Avatar

"Am very thankful to get this opportunity.You are doing a very grate work creating confidence and showing people the right path to follow, I do appreciate it so much and am sure so many people do but just that they have not got the opportunity to bring out their own views. I myself I have learnt a lot from you to help me develop my knowledge of understanding doing things to prosper my life. The Growthink.com products are of high quality and very efficiently produced to render appropriate services to its clients aimed at maximum satisfaction of their customers. No one ever regrets purchasing their products since since they have full satisfaction, I do and will always do encourage every one to by these products and try for themselves. Thanks so much."

"Growthink, gives me a check and balance system, they may tell me things I already know at times but that is great. They also bring things up and I use their daily info to check myself on several items I would of never thought of. In short very thought provoking and to the point for a small business owner."

"With over 15 years within Fortune 500s, Growthink's products and staff excelled at providing me with quality tools similar to those used in larger companies to assist me in evaluating my friend's start-up company towards taking it to the next level. I'm surprised the products cost (investment) was not higher! Highly recommended!"

"I am a devout reader and follower of Dave Lavinsky's mentoring advice. His common sense insight, pointers to and refocusing of my goals are great mile-posts on my road to entrepreneurial success. A GREAT INVESTMENT! GROWTHINK.COM

Yaffa Licari, WWW.YAFFA.COM

"Growthink offers services and resources that many small business owners don't know how to access, what a great resource!"

"The information gleaned from Dave Lavensky, both via his newsletter and products has proven to be invaluable beyond words. Every entrepreneur should take full advantage of all that Growththink has to offer."

"I started to followed Growthink a few years back, simply monitoring their products and "promises." Once I felt comfortable with what they were offering, I took the leap and purchased one of their training modules. I was MORE than impressed. They were detailed, complete yet easy to follow. There is NO doubt the material has helped me to minimize what would have been a painful and expensive learning curve. I now own 3 different modules which I continuously refer to when needed. As other options become available which may append my business, I would not hesitate to purchase."

"Very educative , very inspirational ,very educative indeed. I find it a power house of great and rapid success. "

"I stumbled across growthink during a period in my business life when I thought I would never enter back into business. During the GFC my business was in adequately prepared for the downturn and thus I closed my operation down in 2011 after a couple of years of struggling. I didn't go bankrupt but my company went into voluntary liquidation. We pretty much lost everything.
Ive gone back to work as an employee. I'm 39 and decided it was time to change my career. I'm now a second year apprentice electrician. As a previous businessman for 12 years you can't help but constantly look for opportunitys. About six months ago I stumbled across a massive gap in an extremely large market. The scope for this idea is global and in real demand. It's totally unrelated to my field of work!
I've currently got several people working on different elements of my new project. I'm still an apprentice so money is tight therefore progress happens slowly. But I am making progress! By the middle of next year I will have this service ready to go to market.
Growthink has given me the planning tools and constant insperation to realize my idea. The constant advice and short emails are brilliant. Everyone in business has something to learn from growthink! I have a spreadsheet where I take information off the emails and constantly refer to it for inspiration. I'm going to be successful again only this time I will be prepared for the next crisis!!
If your wondering what you can get out of growthink then stop wondering! It costs nothing compared to advice that just might save you enduring what me and my family have gone through over the last two years. JUST GET ON IT!!!!!!
Thanks growthink for providing a great business service and not raping me for the great advice!

Share Growthink.com's store rating

Growthink.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Growthink.com is a merchant member
Growthink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.