• Address: 6033 W. Century Blvd.Suite 150Los Angeles, CA
    • Contact: megan.grass@growthink.com
    • Phone: 877-249-7526
    • Customer Support: 877-249-7526
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm Mon. - Fri.

Product & services pricing Rating 6.11/10 6.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

What is this?

"Growthink, gives me a check and balance system, they may tell me things I already know at times but that is great. They also bring things up and I use their daily info to check myself on several items I would of never thought of. In short very thought provoking and to the point for a small business owner."

"With over 15 years within Fortune 500s, Growthink's products and staff excelled at providing me with quality tools similar to those used in larger companies to assist me in evaluating my friend's start-up company towards taking it to the next level. I'm surprised the products cost (investment) was not higher! Highly recommended!"

"I am a devout reader and follower of Dave Lavinsky's mentoring advice. His common sense insight, pointers to and refocusing of my goals are great mile-posts on my road to entrepreneurial success. A GREAT INVESTMENT! GROWTHINK.COM

Yaffa Licari, WWW.YAFFA.COM

"Growthink offers services and resources that many small business owners don't know how to access, what a great resource!"

"The information gleaned from Dave Lavensky, both via his newsletter and products has proven to be invaluable beyond words. Every entrepreneur should take full advantage of all that Growththink has to offer."

"I started to followed Growthink a few years back, simply monitoring their products and "promises." Once I felt comfortable with what they were offering, I took the leap and purchased one of their training modules. I was MORE than impressed. They were detailed, complete yet easy to follow. There is NO doubt the material has helped me to minimize what would have been a painful and expensive learning curve. I now own 3 different modules which I continuously refer to when needed. As other options become available which may append my business, I would not hesitate to purchase."

"Very educative , very inspirational ,very educative indeed. I find it a power house of great and rapid success. "

"I stumbled across growthink during a period in my business life when I thought I would never enter back into business. During the GFC my business was in adequately prepared for the downturn and thus I closed my operation down in 2011 after a couple of years of struggling. I didn't go bankrupt but my company went into voluntary liquidation. We pretty much lost everything.
Ive gone back to work as an employee. I'm 39 and decided it was time to change my career. I'm now a second year apprentice electrician. As a previous businessman for 12 years you can't help but constantly look for opportunitys. About six months ago I stumbled across a massive gap in an extremely large market. The scope for this idea is global and in real demand. It's totally unrelated to my field of work!
I've currently got several people working on different elements of my new project. I'm still an apprentice so money is tight therefore progress happens slowly. But I am making progress! By the middle of next year I will have this service ready to go to market.
Growthink has given me the planning tools and constant insperation to realize my idea. The constant advice and short emails are brilliant. Everyone in business has something to learn from growthink! I have a spreadsheet where I take information off the emails and constantly refer to it for inspiration. I'm going to be successful again only this time I will be prepared for the next crisis!!
If your wondering what you can get out of growthink then stop wondering! It costs nothing compared to advice that just might save you enduring what me and my family have gone through over the last two years. JUST GET ON IT!!!!!!
Thanks growthink for providing a great business service and not raping me for the great advice!

Regards
Jamie
Jamieharper59@hotmail.com

"Great place too keep a finger on the pulse of business!!!
The people that involve themselves, have set new standards of
quote;How its done!!! ; person too person helping each other build business!

"AWESOME company! Talks a little fast, but guess what, I can keep up :)

Very glad I signed on with Growthink!

"I have used Growthink tools for many years. They are fairly priced and are well targeted to help you grow your startup company into a profitable growing business."

"I found Dave Lavinsky and his company Growthink when I was starting out as an entrepreneur years back.

I bought some early products to help facilitate my planning process for areas that required a more professional and knowledgeable approach. Dave and Growthink helped fill this void.
I continue to read Growthink's publications for the knowledge Dave provides to his community at Growthink.

If you are looking for a knowledgeable resource to facilitate your business planning and strategy I recommend subscribing to Growthink's newsletter and reviewing their suite of products should they be a viable solution to the problems you are trying to solve.

"Obviously the page is run and controlled by Growthink. There are so many 5/5 reviews - its a bit unreal - I made the mistake of purchasing the Business Plan Template and video - I was extremely disappointed and have since requested a full refund -- still waiting. The templates are a joke and I can't believe I fell for the hype in the video. I have also read so much info about the monthly 97.00 a month charge -- I'm dreading what I need to do to deal with this part of my purchase.. Not sure why the BBB has not pulled them off the we."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-06-2013

growthink, Growthink.com rep has responded

“Hi,

My name is Megan, I am the customer relations manager at Growthink. My sincere apologies you felt mislead in purchasing our products. Our services strive to provide ongoing value for customers, and are in no way intended to rip-off anyone. We work with all customers who are not satisfied with your products. Please contact me at 914-864-2043 or megan.grass@growthink.com to be sure your refund has been processed successfully. Again, my apologies for your experneicne. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Megan”

"I have been out of the biz dev loop lately, focused on product development, and Jay's presentation was exactly what I needed to get oriented on where I need to go with the development of the business.

Thanks!

"The Business BluePrint Live was excellent! Definitely learned a great deal and felt comforted that their consultants were on hand to give us some "free" advice. Will definitely use their services as I grow my company.

Sincerely,
Denise Williams, DBEWorldWide

Growthink.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Growthink.com is a merchant member
Growthink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,846 merchant members.