• Address: 6033 W. Century Blvd.Suite 150Los Angeles, CA
    • Contact: megan.grass@growthink.com
    • Phone: 877-249-7526
    • Customer Support: 877-249-7526
    • Business Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm Mon. - Fri.

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"I stumbled across growthink during a period in my business life when I thought I would never enter back into business. During the GFC my business was in adequately prepared for the downturn and thus I closed my operation down in 2011 after a couple of years of struggling. I didn't go bankrupt but my company went into voluntary liquidation. We pretty much lost everything.
Ive gone back to work as an employee. I'm 39 and decided it was time to change my career. I'm now a second year apprentice electrician. As a previous businessman for 12 years you can't help but constantly look for opportunitys. About six months ago I stumbled across a massive gap in an extremely large market. The scope for this idea is global and in real demand. It's totally unrelated to my field of work!
I've currently got several people working on different elements of my new project. I'm still an apprentice so money is tight therefore progress happens slowly. But I am making progress! By the middle of next year I will have this service ready to go to market.
Growthink has given me the planning tools and constant insperation to realize my idea. The constant advice and short emails are brilliant. Everyone in business has something to learn from growthink! I have a spreadsheet where I take information off the emails and constantly refer to it for inspiration. I'm going to be successful again only this time I will be prepared for the next crisis!!
If your wondering what you can get out of growthink then stop wondering! It costs nothing compared to advice that just might save you enduring what me and my family have gone through over the last two years. JUST GET ON IT!!!!!!
Thanks growthink for providing a great business service and not raping me for the great advice!

Regards
Jamie
Jamieharper59@hotmail.com

"Great place too keep a finger on the pulse of business!!!
The people that involve themselves, have set new standards of
quote;How its done!!! ; person too person helping each other build business!

"AWESOME company! Talks a little fast, but guess what, I can keep up :)

Very glad I signed on with Growthink!

"I have used Growthink tools for many years. They are fairly priced and are well targeted to help you grow your startup company into a profitable growing business."

"I found Dave Lavinsky and his company Growthink when I was starting out as an entrepreneur years back.

I bought some early products to help facilitate my planning process for areas that required a more professional and knowledgeable approach. Dave and Growthink helped fill this void.
I continue to read Growthink's publications for the knowledge Dave provides to his community at Growthink.

If you are looking for a knowledgeable resource to facilitate your business planning and strategy I recommend subscribing to Growthink's newsletter and reviewing their suite of products should they be a viable solution to the problems you are trying to solve.

"Obviously the page is run and controlled by Growthink. There are so many 5/5 reviews - its a bit unreal - I made the mistake of purchasing the Business Plan Template and video - I was extremely disappointed and have since requested a full refund -- still waiting. The templates are a joke and I can't believe I fell for the hype in the video. I have also read so much info about the monthly 97.00 a month charge -- I'm dreading what I need to do to deal with this part of my purchase.. Not sure why the BBB has not pulled them off the we."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-06-2013

growthink, Growthink.com rep has responded

“Hi,

My name is Megan, I am the customer relations manager at Growthink. My sincere apologies you felt mislead in purchasing our products. Our services strive to provide ongoing value for customers, and are in no way intended to rip-off anyone. We work with all customers who are not satisfied with your products. Please contact me at 914-864-2043 or megan.grass@growthink.com to be sure your refund has been processed successfully. Again, my apologies for your experneicne. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Megan”

"I have been out of the biz dev loop lately, focused on product development, and Jay's presentation was exactly what I needed to get oriented on where I need to go with the development of the business.

Thanks!

"The Business BluePrint Live was excellent! Definitely learned a great deal and felt comforted that their consultants were on hand to give us some "free" advice. Will definitely use their services as I grow my company.

Sincerely,
Denise Williams, DBEWorldWide

"I came seeking an answer to a specific question. I left having with the answer I needed, along with answers to many other questions I should have been asking.
As a public speaker and someone who has been conducting business seminars for more than three decades, I proffer kudos to all at GrowThink who hosted and supported the hosting of this 2-day seminar: courteous, professional, stimulating, informative, at times entertaining, and constantly accessible.
I've already made plans to follow-up with publicity, business plan and dashboard assistance. -- Chuck Foster

"Outstanding from A-Z. The GrowThink Team does it right! The Business Blueprint Live event I attended was packed with useful, insightful, and *original* content. Unlike so many other conferences that simply use the seminar to sell sell sell, GrowThink creates a tremendous amount of value for a very affordable price, I learned a TON. Highly recommended."

"Who said Growthink is professional?
If you are interested in a template to write a business plan, I guess Growthink is a good starting point. When it comes to you and your business I doubt they can support you.
They don't take care of you and the way they treat you is very unprofessional.

We had a chat with somebody at Growthink who hadn't done his homework, was absolutely unprofessional and didn't take our business serious.

Growthink's Email reply poilicy is a disaster.
You can be lucky if they answer you. And when they answer there is no reply to your questions.

Growthink is good at motivating by Newsletter and their presenations are useful, but don't waste your money with them.

"Very very very innovative. It's among the best in this generation."

"This site it´s the best for small businesses or startups, I had downloaded several programs and modules from Growthink and they are great. I´d like to display or send us an example of business plan (with no company name of course)to understand more how a bp needs to be done."

"Dave

I almost couldn't wait to tell people about Growthink, I read your news letter every morning at 6am this has inspired me to move forward in my start up business. I have a small liquor company based out of New York City. I've created the worlds first formulated vodka tequila blend and while Reading your daily Newsletters it has inspired me to grow my company and place things in the right perspective as far as, seeking investers knowing the diffrence between venture capatalist and angel investers that will help your company grow by having the right finacial backing for a successful future in business I actually have a few meetings with Investers this week.

I've even learned how to keep my employees motivated and already I have them vision the bigger picture so that they push harder to make this dream a reaility.

I Ordered your free book "Start At The End" it arrived in perfect time and while I haven't had chance to read it yet I'm dedicating a few hours this weekend to relaxe sit back and enjoy the great teachings it has in store for me. Thanks Dave I think everyone who owns a Business or have a start up company should really consider using Grothinkas a tool for success.

Anthony Armstead
VODKILA LLC.
www.vod-kila.com

modified review This review was modified by antarmz on January 05 2013 01:33:03 AM

"I bought the Growthink business plan and am very pleased with the ease of use. I will be submitting it for an SBA grant to remodel my real estate office. I reccomend anyone who wants a professional quality business plan without having to invest thousands of dollars and hundreds of house to invest in it."

Growthink.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Growthink.com is a merchant member
Growthink.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,868 merchant members.