Greeting Card Universe Reviews - page 3 - GreetingCardUniverse.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.39/10 5,495 reviews

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (5,495)

"The cards arrived on time and were very nice. Better than I had expected."

"I was very pleased with my order. The cards wee carefully packed and received in excellent condition in a very short time."

"Great quality, very nice cards. "

"very happy, ready for my big move....& I have the change of address
all ready!

Rating 8/104/5

"I was satisfied with the quality, price, no shipping charge, and ease of completing the order."

"Very nice cards & good service"

"Very quick and efficient. Clear instructions and last, but most importantly, a very nice wedding anniversary card was received!"

"I was really pleased with the card and so was the recipient."

"We saw the special theme card we wanted, ordered the card, and it arrived very quickly. Perfect."

Rating 8/104/5

"Two cards returned to sender/men. Addresses were correct. Those cards customer service handled were not returned. Cs said they would add 4digits following zip code. It would be helpful if customers were told to add this to zip code online. "

"Beautiful cards. Will shop there again. Quick to ship them to"

"The cards I ordered came in a mail within couple of days and they turned out to be exactly how I saw them online they got many praises, I was very satisfied with the service,thank you"

"This is a great idea! I wanted to send a special Birthday card to my brother-in-law. It would have taken me an hour or so looking through cards at the stationary stores, to get the right one. Your site made the process so easy and fast! I will be using you in the future for those special occasions."

"I was very pleased with the cards I ordered (as were my grandchildren, one who received the raccoon card with braces and
my little granddaughter who received the missing tooth. Thank you
Greeting Card Universe. Mc

"My doctors loved the greeting card for Doctor's Day!