Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.39/10 5,541 reviews

Greeting Card Universe is a merchant member
    Greeting Card Universe participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Greeting Card Universe contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

All 5,541 Customer Reviews

"The card was beautiful and vary good quality."

"Card was received in damaged condition -- even had a sticker from the Lecanto, FL Post Office stating that is was received in damaged condition. The opening strip was torn across and the card was crushed and ripped in several places, rendering it useless. Looked horrible! Had to go out and purchase a different card. Won't purchase from here again if the cards are going to be received in that condition! Waste of $5!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2014

shaun_bd, Greeting Card Universe rep has responded

“I am very sorry to hear your card was delivered damaged! We are more than happy to make this right by you. I will be sending you an email.”

"Excellent service and quality merchandise"

"It was everything I expected and more. Extremely satisfied and I am glad there is such a fine service as this."

"Everything was fine, Thanks."

"A great find! Good quality."

"Extremely happy with the selection of cards that I seen. I will continue to use the website for future cards. Cards arrived in a timely manner. "

"I was ask by a friend to look in my card shops for a special wedding card for her granddaughter. I said rather than look in every shop, let me go on line to see what was available. To my surprise I found exactly the card that my friend was looking for! The best part while shopping on your site, I thought if they have a wedding card for granddaughter, they must have one for a grandson and you did!! I just kept shopping and found other special cards that I would need later on. Thanks for making it easy."

"I love the cards I ordered they were exactly as presented online. I would highly recommend the site."

"Love all the cards. They have so many different ones to choose from.Delivery was fast.I will be using them again."

"Card was exactly as I imagined.
Price was very reasonable.
Delivery was prompt.

"Cards were very professional looking. Exactly what we wanted to be able to give to our patients"

"Have used the company for several years. Never had a problem. Order is always correct."

"i tried to return the items but the phone was always busy so i sent an email on how to return the item but never recieved a response"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-17-2014

shaun_bd, Greeting Card Universe rep has responded

“I'm very sorry to hear this. I double checked our emails and was unable to find one from you. I will be emailing you now as I would be happy to be of further assistance to you.”

"Everything was fine. I will use you again. I appreciate the good selection of cards to choose from."