Greatmats.com Reviews - page 4 - greatmats.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.50/10 352 reviews

Greatmats.com is not a merchant member
Greatmats.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"The mat I ordered is of excellent quality. It arrived quickly and undamaged. We are very satisfied with our purchase."

"Ordered the catalog with sample to start. Once we picked out our floor and ordered it was here before we knew it. Thanks Great mats"

"Ordering was fairly easy thru their site and delivery was within the time frame expected."

"Easy to order. Great delivery time. Excellent price. "

"Great product, reasonable prices"

"Love my new mat floor it looks great and is perfect for our basement bar"

"Mats look great and went together quickly. I did a wall to wall installation for the kids playroom(just over 420sft). The tiles are easily cut with a box cutter to fit against the wall. Also, the tiles are actually are 23 5/8th if you account for the interlocking teeth; so, you may need to factor that in if you are doing a large installation. Overall seems like a good product. "

"I loved shopping at your site! So much to choose from and very good pricing. Delivery was as promised. Who could ask for more!!
Whenever an occasion arises, I will be in touch with you!

"It was quick and easy to find just what I needed. I already have some and they are perfect

"Order was filled and arrived promptly."

"arrived quickly and in great condition"

alpenhikerbill's Avatar
Colorado

"The tan interlocking carpet tiles look great in our guest bedroom. Took a bit to realize that both the carpet weave and nap had to go the same way in order for the color to not vary in shade. Once we did that, the install went very quickly. Feels great underfoot and keeps the chill from the concrete basement floor away.

Carpet was not in stock when we ordered, but once it was available and shipped it got here very quickly.

"Very satisfied! The mat is grea! My daughter loves it!"

"The mats are very nice and sturdy. They are perfect for my crawler."

"Came on time. The wood grain and slight texture is great and much better than other products. With a toddler we have an added sense of safety if he were to fall. "