• Rating 2.33/10 140 reviews

GraveyardMall.com is not a merchant member
    GraveyardMall.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • GraveyardMall.com contact information

"Same here as Mellod. I placed an order on Jan 8. By late Jan, no order, no updates, nothing. I sent and email asking what's up and was told "they apologize for the inconvenience" and would ship my order that week with an email confirmation. Nope! I send another e-mail, no response, then once again sent e-mail asking for info, received e-mail response that "they apologize for the inconvenience" and this time and I was told they would ship my order later that week again with an email confirmation. You can guess what happen next. S.O.S. Then Mar 6 with a new "I deeply apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you" and a new shipping date that they say would happen the following week. You can guess again what happen again! Here I am like others two and a half months later in March with nothing. Trust the bad reviews and do not do business with this company. If interest rates weren't so low I would think they are using your money just for the interest! But then again maybe they are because after what I have read and learned of this Graveyardmall business."

"Do yourself a favor and stay away. I placed a pre-order on Jan 4 for items that would ship by the end of Jan. By mid-Feb, no sunglasses, no updates, nothing. I send and email asking whats going on and besides their excuses I was told they would ship my order that week with an email confirmation. Now into Mar with a new excuse that they say they had misplaced orders and would ship in Mar. Really?? What happened to getting shipped that week back in Feb? Here I am in March with nothing. No shipment. No communication. I am now trying to get my money back. Trust the bad reviews. They are very, very true."

modified review This review was modified by mellod on March 08 2013 12:03:28 AM

"Well im still waiting for an order that was placed on jan. 5th. Sent them an email about the 22nd of jan . to find when it would be shipped since they bill and were paid on jan 5th was told it was a preorder and it would ship by the end of jan. Sent another email Feb 12th , was told that because of so many backorders that it was a little behind on shipments but they would all be shipped by the end of the week, so another 10 days go by an still no order or email confirmation of shipping . Terrible company."

"OMGoodness! I will NEVER, NEVER again order from this place. I probably should have done a little more homework before placing an order. I wanted to take advantage of the Webkinz special to donate to a children's shelter. I place my order on 11/19/12. I never received any messages regarding the status of my order, emails were not responded to, over all FRUSTRATING experience! Went to the website in early December and it said all orders had shipped out. That was NOT true! It is December 20th and I still have NOT received my order.Obviously it is WAY TOO LATE to donate the order for the kids to receive on Christmas. Gosh I am BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!!!"

"Ordered items for Christmas. I didn't realize I would be lucky to receive this order by Easter. Order awaiting, awaiting and awaiting. My money was received and and credited with 24 hrs., it did not await anything. Three emails and two phone calls later (none of which received any response) I filed a claim. That got a response and a bunch of tales that would make the Grimm brothers fairy tales read like non-fiction. It shipped, waiting for tracking number and waiting and waiting... Never again will I be stupid enough to deal with this company. I hope this review might stop someone else from making the same mistake. "

"Yeah...ordered some Xmas gifts on Nov 19. They charged my cc almost immediately and I am still waiting for a shipping notification. The phone number on the website does not take phone calls, nor do they respond to emails. Boo!!! Calling my cc to request a cancellation."

"I placed my order on November 19th, 2012, they still have not filled the order. I have called and emailed with no response. I need this item for my daughters holiday party at school. I will not be ordering from them again. "

"Terrible experience so far, and I have not even received my item! I ordered a light fixture for a Christmas gift. I placed the order 11/23/12 and it still has not shipped, the order is showing "waiting fulfillment". I have emailed their customer service, used their website mail, and called and left a message and have not received any reponse yet. It's been almost three weeks since placing the order, but they were quick to charge my checking account right away! Never use this vendor!!!"

"Won't be ordering from GraveyardMall.com again. I placed an order, they took the money right away, and now it is still "awaiting fulfillment." The item's description said nothing about having to wait this long. Reputable online retailers don't charge your card this far in advance of actually shipping your item. I'll give them a couple more days before calling my credit card company and requesting a charge back. Let them eat the processing fees."

"Placed order 9/27. Wondered where it was 10/15. 10/20 they cancel the order. 10/23 finally refund money.

Will never (try to) buy anything from them again. Avoid!

modified review This review was modified by nekbet on October 26 2012 11:35:22 AM

"Horrible!! Placed an order over 2 weeks ago, and it hasn't even been "fulfilled" yet according to them! So, basically they don't have my items, though they already charged my credit card, and they are hoping to get my items soon? What kind of business is that? They should have told me they were "back-ordered" but then again, they don't even use that term. My items are just somewhere in "never-never Land", just like the people in their office. They suggest you email them as no one answers the phone. Horrible!!"

"I ordered sunglass 9 pairs in Graveyardmall.com. First 10 days they didn't ship the sunglasses. I wrote email to customer care, they replied saying it will take 1 more week. I ordered on Sep 28th and got my package on October 13th,2012. Really I thought I wont get the glasses, finally got it. Happy about that. Glasses are without any broken. I am Ok with graveyardmall.com

"Ordered/Credit card charged 8/11/2012. It is now 10/6/2012 and nothing has shipped! I emailed them in the middle of September and received a response that tracking takes 2-3 business days to show up. What!? I asked when order would be shipped and to cancel or order. Filed credit card dispute shortly thereafter. Don't waste your time with these clowns. Why charge before you can ship?"

"Awful. Do NOT do business with this oputfit. I ordered and paid for an item more than 3 weeks ago and have never received any confirmation or acknowledgment. Attempts to call will only result in a voice-mail recording and no one will ever return the message. Avoid at all cost!!!!!!"

"ordered some pillows on 9/17/2012, still not shipped out 9/20/2012 (week days).

heard its going to take a super long time to ship, request cancellation if not shipped out today.