GrabAGun.com Reviews - page 4 - grabagun.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.80/10 678 reviews

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"This is my first time ordering from GrabAGun. Received rifle sooner than expected delivery date. Product was as described. Placed second order for a scope mount. I had ordered the wrong one. The people at GrabAGun were extremely helpful in assisting me in the return process and making sure that I ordered the correct scope mount."

"Best prices and they shipped my item quickly to my FFL.
Fast and professional.

"Very fast and smooth transaction. The rifle I ordered had a note that they were running a 3-5 day delay but it shipped the next day anyway. Item was brand new and exactly what I wanted. "

"Fast shipment, placed an order on a Sunday night and picked it up from my FFL on Tuesday morning. Great communication, email sent to confirm purchase and again when the rifle was shipped with tracking number."

"This was my first order with GrabAGun and it was a great experience. I ordered a rifle which showed to be in stock, but in the description it mentioned that the item was in a remote warehouse and would take 2-3 days extra to ship. I selected to pickup in store since they are close to where I work. 3 days later, I received an email indicating that the rifle was ready to pickup at the store. I went to the store, completed the paperwork, and was on my way in no time! The sales person was friendly and helpful and answered all my questions. I will definitely be shopping with GrabAGun in the future."

Northwest OH

"I have some experience at ordering guns & ammo from online sellers, both retail and private individuals. Had never used GrabAGun before and was a little leery after reading the reviews. Could not beat their deal, so I took the chance and ordered from them late on Thursday. The following Tuesday, the rifle I had ordered was at my FFL dealer. Their website was easy to use and clearly spelled out what was expected of me and what to expect from them. I followed it to the letter and they responded in kind. Got to print my order, received an email when they received my FFL dealer's license, and the item shipped next day, again with an email and tracking number. It was absolutely at the top of any online experiences I have had."

Rating 6/103/5

"Slow shipping. I've placed an order ("in stock" items) on 11/22 and today 11/26 still have not shipped out my order."

"First time ordering from Grab a Gun and a little intimidated . Shouldn't have been...easiest process, fastest shipping and best prices I have found. Immediately tells u that u have purchased the product..no waiting to see if in stock. It is now my frst choice site. 2 guns later from there and I'm still very pleased."

"I had heard about GrabAGun from a friend of mine and was looking for a particular rifle for my budget. GrabAGun had a great price on the rifle I was looking for, so I purchased it from them. I ordered it at about 11:45PM PST, and by when I checked my email the following morning at about 7:30AM PST, my order was already ready to ship, and shipped out that day. It was the fastest turn around on an order I have experienced over any online ordering I have done. Thank you much GrabAGun, I will be back for more!"

"This is the first time I made a purchase from GrabAGun and I'm completely satisfied. I was concerned initially because I knew there were two different packages available for the purchase I was making and I would see one picture but a slightly different description at other retailers. With GrabAGun the picture and description were the same and what I received was the later model package which is what I wanted. Delivery time was well within my expectations. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again."

"They had the best price of anyone for the Ruger 10/22 Magazine 25rd.
Also the best price for shipping.
Wasn't in a rush for it when I ordered on Monday and even using USPS got it Friday.
WAY TO GO!!!!

"I have ordered from many sites in the past, and I have to say GrabAGun.com experience has been nothing but outstanding. Not only was the prices of the items I was looking at either right at the same price rate if not cheaper then all other sites. Then when I got to the shipping and handling I saw the price was a lot cheaper then any other site unless they were giving it away for free but that made the item price a lot higher. When I did the math out it was cheaper every time with GrabAGun.com so I made the order. After I signed up to get notification from their shipping I literally got an email update for every transaction the post office made. I knew exactly where and what was happening with my package until it arrived to my house. Heck I even got an email on Sunday about the location. Of coarse when the package arrived everything was up to satisfaction. I will definitely be ordering from them again."

"I've ordered from them a few times. Recently ordered some mags, super fast shipping, never had a problem with them. When they have a sale it's worth shopping with them."

"Ordered extra magazine for my 380 bodyguard gun.......price was right.....service was great!.....will order from Grab-a-Gun in future."

"Order was correct, shipping was fast, item was as posted. GrabaGun is now in my favorites and will be one of the first sites to look at when I need 2nd Amendment items."