• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.46/10 8.46/10

"Great selection and prices. I already received a request for a review before receiving my order. But that has nothing to do with grabagun. UPS decided to hand my package off to the USPS, so who knows how long it'll be before I actuall get it. I like grabagun because they are one of the few that will actually ship to Illinois even though cook county is the only place they can't. Others just simply make everybody in Illinois suffer just cause of one county, and it's not even all of cook county, just about half of its amendment infringing cities/towns. "

"Fast shipping. Great price. No problems."

"Best prices and inventory availability plus friendly and professional staff. Placed my order on a Sunday evening and picked up my item the next day.Will not buy anywhere else"

"I was really satisfied with grabagun.. price was great also was sales rep received my firearm 2 days before promised date I definitely will be doing business with them again soon"

"They have so many interesting items at a so very low price.
Very fast shipment with a flat rate.
they are the most convenient company to buy online.
Trust them.

"Excellent customer service! Fast, easy, and professional. Steven and his team at Grabagun have an amazing process to make your order quick and pain free. Order received earlier than expected and communication was very effect through email and phone throughout the entire process! Will be doing business again!!!"

"I've ordered two guns from this guy's and they shipped them out next day. One came in two days and another came in 4 days (since Handgun gets ups air while rifle gets ups ground). It's been very pleasurable experience and I would definitely conduct business with them again in the future"

"I've purchases several times now at GrabAGun and was completely satisfied both times. I've ordered everything from AR15;s to handgun magazines. Pricing was great, shipping was fast, and customer service was fantastic. I would definitely recommend purchasing from GrabAGun without concern. Very satisfied!"

"This is my second instore firearm purchase this year with grabagun. Bottom line is you can't beat their prices. However, they need to do better at having guns AT THEIR STORE; there was no reason for me to wait five days for a Beretta especially one that was being promoted at the time of purchase. I understand that grabagun does most of its business online and ships out of state but I think they should consider improving their store front and stock availability. Other than that service is good and as long as the prices stay low I will be back. "

"Have A good selection and a great price. Orders are shipped fast and i have got the last three in days. Shipping is cheap. The last order i tried the Shoot now pay later, and it was quick. The guys helped me on the phone(only one left of the rifle i wanted)and helped me every step of the way. As always you get tracking info and a follow-up email(this is response to one). Great guys at Grab -a -gun. Thanks Chris"

"Great Seller to buy from, the items arrived on time and in perfect condition. Great place to do business."

"Order was confirmed 9/22 and my FFL received my two pistols on 9/25! Awesome service from the group at Grab A Gun, specifically,, Steven!
One gripe: IMO, the fee charged for using "Shoot Now, Pay Later" is a little steep, but better than CC finance charges.

"I applied for and opened a credit account through Grab a Gun. So far so good. Ordered a firearm through there site that was listed in stock. First of all buried in the fine print is that is if you use their credit you will be charged a 12% service charge. OK my bad on that as I did not read the fine print, so I will eat this one time. I do find it funny though they promote no interest for 90 days prominently, but bury the 12%. Anyway I want the gun so I proceed with the order. I live local to the warehouse so I figure should be easy enough to pick up. HOLD ON...NOT SO FAST! It appears the item I wanted is not in stock because it takes 5 business days to get it from the "shipping warehouse". I mentioned I am local right. The Grab a Gun location is a warehouse. Really they do not have the item in stock and need to obtain it from the distributor. I see a pattern of deception here so you should consider that before plunking down your hard earned $$$ with this merchant."

"I have dealt with this company 7 times over the past several years. I will do it again. I have no complaint with either firearm or accessory purchases, I have done both. I have picked up items locally and had them shipped. Firearm shipping at $7 is the best anywhere. Don't be afraid to use them. Wish accessory shipping for small items like magazines could be lower but that is a small complaint."

"I placed my order on a Thursday evening and the pistol arrived at my dealer on Monday morning. Could not have ASKED for a better transaction! EASY to order, FAST shipping, and answered my question very quickly also!! Will definitely be ordering from them again!!!"

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.