• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Pricing speaks for itself anywhere if you are ok with the price. The most important thing is the way you are treated. The excellent service and help if needed. Provided by this business is great in my book. They will try and do whatever it takes to help you. Not just sell you but help you.
The only bad thing is that there is no live weekend communications. They open at 9:30AM Mon.-Fri.instead of 8:30AM or even 9AM-5PM would be BETTER.

"First time purchase for me. Was looking for a venom equipped shotgun as a Christmas gift and they had what I was looking for at a really low price. They had my local gander mountain on record so the ffl shipment was fast and easy as well as my pickup. They packaged everything beautifully. The carton I went home with doesn't even have a scratch on it. Will use them for my future gun purchases especially if they keep pricing things so competitively. "

"I was a Buds Gun Shop customer up until I found Grabagun.com not only did they have the best price. My gun shipped next day. A will definitely buy again. "

"Kahr CT9-Couldn't find one nearby. GrabaGun had a good price,I had a code for free shipping-what else do you need. My FFL had the gun the day afterthe shipping notice. Lightning fast shipping-Thanks!"

"WOW!! Ordered my Springfield XDM on a Wednesday... it arrived at my FFL the following day. Didn't request overnight!! By far the cheapest price. I've been searching and searching for about 2 months and they were the cheapest by about $70. Unreal service and turnaround. Buying all my arms from them! "

"I have used them several times with very good services. I have bought a shotgun and pistol from them, and I have recommended them to several friends. They have a store front in Texas. So, they are not like your internet-only guys out there."

"Although I have not made many purchases from this company, I have not had any major issues with their products or any aspect of their operations. I have found them to be professional and extremely excellent in their pricing of products. They may not always be the lowest in price but they are always very competitive. I did make a major purchase from them for almost $600 and the item arrived intact and in a timely manner. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for firearms or shooting accessories. "

"Excellent transaction! Great experience from order to receipt... and a very fair price for a quality firearm!"

"Remington 1911 R1: Nice steel American made weapon, finished nicely, fast, cheap shipping by GrabAGun.com. GrabAGun had the cheapest listed price for this weapon of any sellers that I could find. Haven't had a chance to shoot this weapon since I purchased it, but should have no problems since it appears to be a high quality U.S. manufactured product."

"Excellent transaction , shipping prompt . I will buy again but would like a discount coupon as incentive.."

"I had never heard of GrabAGun when I purchased a left-handed Remington 870 Express from them. It is difficult item to find anywhere, and GrabAGun had two of them in stock, at a discounted price!

It sounded too good to be true and I was cynical at first, but I wanted the shotgun so badly that I took a chance fearing that I might be terribly sorry.

GrabAGun delivered top quality merchandise, in a very timely manner, in perfect condition, and, at a nicely discounted price. I have since ordered other products with the same experience each time.

I still go to local stores to find things I need to 'see and feel' for certainty of quality, form, fit, or function. If I already know what I am looking for, I am almost certain to find it at GrabAGun at a much better price.

I am, and will continue to be a repeated customer for firearms and accessory purchases.

"GrabAGun has great sales on Firearms.
They Ship Fast.
They have good Customer service.
I would order from GrabAGun again and would suggest other to do the same.

"Ordered a Rem 1911 R1, great price, order arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. Great product."

"I ordered the s &w 15/22 awesome price and rifle and fast shipping but packaging was torn but do damage to the product:)"

"GrabAGun is a model internet firearms vendor. I've made 2 purchases so far, and have not had a single negative issue. Great pricing, affordable shipping and overall, excellent service.
Definitely a business to recommend to others.

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.