• GrabAGun.com GrabAGun.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

"First experience with GrabAGun. It was A+. Great service and fast shipping. Product as advertised."

"This is a great company they ship amazingly fast ! If Im in the market for a new gun I will look hear first!!!"

"Great website for fantastic firearm deals! Quick and easy online purchase. A+ recommendation"

"Always great service and excellent prices."

"Best overall online gun store .best price,fastest shipping,products arrive in perfect condition.i have bought weapons online from 4 different retailers and grab a gun wins."

"I have had a good experience up until now. I purchased a pistol thinking it was ok for my state however; I am unable to receive it because of not being on the California list. I called Grabagun and basically I was told there is nothing I can do about it other than have it shipped back for a refund. Yes, there is a disclaimer on the site but, there is not disclaimer on the pistol I purchased so there is no way of knowing if it was compliant or not. Not happy. Now I have a pistol I have to return and I have to eat shipping . I will not be purchasing anything further product from Grabagun because of this and I highly recommend they fix their disclaimers "

"Shopped around and found 2nd best price for a set of Warne Maxima steel fixed scope rings specific to my gun. The low flat-rate shipping cost made up for the difference and then some. My online purchase went smoothly. I was notified when my purchase shipped but unlike most sellers, neither the shipper nor the tracking number was communicated. As a result, it was necessary to revisit and login on the Grabagun website to retrieve my package's tracking number - no big deal but definitely something that can be improved. Received my package on 12/1/14. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase as well as the shipping service and would not hesitate to do business with them again."

"First time purchase from them and was pleased with whole process. Didn't have any problems ordering and shipped as stated. Could not beat the price for either gun or shipping. Liked that FTFs are in their system for selection to ease that part of the process. I would do business there again and recommend them to anyone."

"Great gun, best price and fast shipping. Couldn't be more pleased"

"my first purchase. the gun was delivered to my ffl in 2 days. i have purchased numerous guns from rockwell arms and others throughout the years but GrabaGun is far superior in customer service and in stock items, Don't buy from anyone but GrabAGun. They are on the ball!!"

"I LOVE Grabagun! I have bought several from them and customer service is better than top notch. They work with you, keep you informed .
I had an issue which they solved in less than an hour and a half. Nothing short of the full crew from the boss down to fix it. Let's see anyone else do that!
Yes I will buy there again, in fact, I have my eye on exactly what I want.

"I can't be more pleased. My order was placed late Monday afternoon and I had the new pistol in my hands on Wednesday afternoon. Great service, great price. What more can you ask for?
Highly recommended. I will look here first for my next gun purchase.

"order in the morning and was ready for pickup the same day, customer service is fast and responsive, background check at the store was fast and easy. havent shot the gun yet but was nice little piece to add to the collection"

"Grabagun had what I wanted at the best prices I could find. 20% cheaper than the next guy and the shipping was as fair as you can find anywhere. "

"Bought 6 guns from grabagun and all of them have performed exceptionally and all were very well priced. The in store service is great also. The only negative comment I could have would be their phone service is slow to get a live person. "

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.