• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Good service fast deliverer product was explained will buy again "

"Have purchased three handguns from them over the past year. Excellent experience, great inventory, good pricing and super, expedited shipping. Much better than expected across the board. I'll continue to be one of their customers."

"This is the best place to buy online. Never had a problem-have purchased 3 firearms here since discovering Grabagun. If anybody asks me where to buy my answer is always Grabagun."

"I've had mixed luck with GrabaGun. I've bought 2 guns and many mags over almost 10 orders in about 12 months. I've never had a problem with the merchandise.
After my most recent order for a gun, the price went down 24 hours after my purchase and I contacted them in hopes that I could get the new price. I indicated that I was going to be buying another gun very soon and that even store credit would work because of that. Instead of trying to keep me happy (and maybe even lock me in via store credit), they came up with the "margin is too thin" yada-yada whatever can't do it story.
Well I did buy the next gun 2 days later - but not from GrabaGun.
I'll still shop at Grabagun but I will always be more price conscious and if price is equal, I'll go with the place who has the best customer service/satisfaction policies.
I doubt this will ever get published but that's how I feel.

"The ship fast, have a fantastic selection, make everything easy, and have fantastic prices... what else could you ask for?"

"Just bought my first gun from GrabAGun.com.
Could not be more pleased. Much better price than any other dealer I could find. Very low cost shipping, and came very quickly.
Just ordered a couple of spare magazines, again, better price and cheaper shipping than anywhere else.
I could not ask for any better service.

"Found the part I wanted significantly cheaper than any other competitor, had it shipped quickly for a flat rate, and received it in perfect condition. I'm not sure that can be beat. I have no hesitation using grabagun for any future purchase."

"I could not be any happier with my purchase from GrabAGun.com. I chose to buy from them because they had the best price which was much better than anything I could find locally. The order process was easy and very smooth. They already had my FFL dealer on file. My gun was delivered extremely fast as well. Not one complaint! "

"Great transaction and a great deal!!"

"Great prices and fast shipping. Good experience."

5 Stars

The right price and quick shipping. What more could I ask for? Buy with confidence. Order was placed on May 20 and received on May 29.

"Shipped fast and at a great price. Very happy with the whole process!"

"The price was right (awesome holiday sale) and the order was shipped within 1 day. 1st time customer, will be shopping @ GrabAGun before other companies in the future."

"Great to do business with. I have done two transactions. Every time the firearm shipped within two days and was at my FFL within 5 business days. Prices were lowest available and no CC fees plus $6.00 shipping. Can beat that. Will do business with GrabAGun again.. and again.. and again"

"great transaction & product AS ALWAYS!!"

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.