Stores > GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrabAGun.com by clicking a star below.

One great experience!

"Great transaction, ordered 2 guns received them in record time and the price was unbeatable."

Great, Timely Service

"I ordered the Ruger AR-556; my first AR. The gun was shipped and received in record time. I picked it up from my FFL today. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but the buying experience has been stellar thus far! Thanks!!

Excellent Customer Service!!!

"I have used many online retail businesses during the last 20 years, and now I have finally found the best ... far above all others!!! You will notice something very different about Grab-A-Gun when compared to all the other online firearms dealers. That is, they truly care about both serving and satisfying their customers. It is rare to find both superior customer service and highly-competitive product pricing. They are simply the *BEST*!!!"

2017-04-11

Simply outstanding, start to finish

"The price, the web site, the fast shipping... every step of my GrabaGun experience was simply outstanding from start to finish "

S&W Shield

"Fast service, had my firearm in had in just a couple of days. "

45 M&P

"Everything was fine but I did not receive a receipt which I needed for the rebate Smith and Wesson was offering. Would have been nice for the salesman to offer that to me when I was checking out. Other than that everything was fine."

Great service!

"Great service in two days package was at my door. Will buy again !"

RRA LR308

"second purchase from grabagun no problems received guns in under a week both times. I like the 308 not as heavy as I was expecting shoots pretty good only 60 rounds down range so far the gun will shoot moa if I do my part"

Excellent

"So far it's been fantastic. Second gun this year. Their prices are the best I have seen on line or at gun show. I would definitely recommend that you buy a firearm from Grabagun. I have purchased 3 total."

Customer was happy

"Ordered a new Springield XD SC mod.2 for a customer. Price was good, reasonable shipping, and fast delivery. Customer is happy and so am I."

Good Selection, Good Prices, Good to Deal With

"I have purchased several items from GAG. I have been pleased with the service and pricing."

Great Service

"Recently ordered from Grab A Gun. Price was extremely fair, low cost shipping, and communicated well throughout the process. I would definitely use them again!"

Easy purchase

"Great company easy and fast"

Very Helpful

"I purchased a Barrett 50 BMG. I talked to a guy Named Ricky that was very helpful with the purchase I made. My debit card could only take a charge of $ 5000.00 per day so he told me to do layaway that way I could still get the gun at that price and it would only cost me an additional $ 37.00 or so. I would definitely make more purchases from Grab A Gun again and I would ask for Ricky to help Me. Thanks for a great online experience.

James Myers

my interaction with Grabagun

"I have now ordered more than two firearms from Grabagun. All were ordered on a Sunday and by Monday evening were set for UPS to pick up. Order was at my FFL by Wednesday. Pretty good service, if you ask me. I will continue ordering from Grabagun in the future. Best prices and service. Can't beat them."

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.