• GrabAGun.com GrabAGun.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"I LOVE Grabagun! I have bought several from them and customer service is better than top notch. They work with you, keep you informed .
I had an issue which they solved in less than an hour and a half. Nothing short of the full crew from the boss down to fix it. Let's see anyone else do that!
Yes I will buy there again, in fact, I have my eye on exactly what I want.

"I can't be more pleased. My order was placed late Monday afternoon and I had the new pistol in my hands on Wednesday afternoon. Great service, great price. What more can you ask for?
Highly recommended. I will look here first for my next gun purchase.

"order in the morning and was ready for pickup the same day, customer service is fast and responsive, background check at the store was fast and easy. havent shot the gun yet but was nice little piece to add to the collection"

"Grabagun had what I wanted at the best prices I could find. 20% cheaper than the next guy and the shipping was as fair as you can find anywhere. "

"Bought 6 guns from grabagun and all of them have performed exceptionally and all were very well priced. The in store service is great also. The only negative comment I could have would be their phone service is slow to get a live person. "

"Pricing speaks for itself anywhere if you are ok with the price. The most important thing is the way you are treated. The excellent service and help if needed. Provided by this business is great in my book. They will try and do whatever it takes to help you. Not just sell you but help you.
The only bad thing is that there is no live weekend communications. They open at 9:30AM Mon.-Fri.instead of 8:30AM or even 9AM-5PM would be BETTER.

"First time purchase for me. Was looking for a venom equipped shotgun as a Christmas gift and they had what I was looking for at a really low price. They had my local gander mountain on record so the ffl shipment was fast and easy as well as my pickup. They packaged everything beautifully. The carton I went home with doesn't even have a scratch on it. Will use them for my future gun purchases especially if they keep pricing things so competitively. "

"I was a Buds Gun Shop customer up until I found Grabagun.com not only did they have the best price. My gun shipped next day. A will definitely buy again. "

"Kahr CT9-Couldn't find one nearby. GrabaGun had a good price,I had a code for free shipping-what else do you need. My FFL had the gun the day afterthe shipping notice. Lightning fast shipping-Thanks!"

"WOW!! Ordered my Springfield XDM on a Wednesday... it arrived at my FFL the following day. Didn't request overnight!! By far the cheapest price. I've been searching and searching for about 2 months and they were the cheapest by about $70. Unreal service and turnaround. Buying all my arms from them! "

"I have used them several times with very good services. I have bought a shotgun and pistol from them, and I have recommended them to several friends. They have a store front in Texas. So, they are not like your internet-only guys out there."

"Although I have not made many purchases from this company, I have not had any major issues with their products or any aspect of their operations. I have found them to be professional and extremely excellent in their pricing of products. They may not always be the lowest in price but they are always very competitive. I did make a major purchase from them for almost $600 and the item arrived intact and in a timely manner. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for firearms or shooting accessories. "

"Excellent transaction! Great experience from order to receipt... and a very fair price for a quality firearm!"

"Remington 1911 R1: Nice steel American made weapon, finished nicely, fast, cheap shipping by GrabAGun.com. GrabAGun had the cheapest listed price for this weapon of any sellers that I could find. Haven't had a chance to shoot this weapon since I purchased it, but should have no problems since it appears to be a high quality U.S. manufactured product."

"Excellent transaction , shipping prompt . I will buy again but would like a discount coupon as incentive.."

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.