Stores > GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.31/10 8.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.19/10 8.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.33/10 7.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrabAGun.com by clicking a star below.

Excellent basic AR

"This was my second one. Very basic no frills AR. Goes bang when you pull the trigger. Have not had any failures to feed any of my good ammo or the crappy stuff either. Accurate outta the box. Had to sight it in only a little. It's a good place to get into the mod game if you can't afford the over $1500 AR you really wanted. All I've changed so far has been the forend. There is no heat shield, so I put on a Magpul MOE -SL. I also added a verical grip, single point sling and red dot. "

This review was modified by remdds on March 16 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-03-14

"Spots on Harrell and gas block were both worn to bare metal pretty unacceptable for a new gun."

This review was modified by jdmccollum on March 16 2017 10:00:01 AM

2017-03-14

Turning into my go to place to GrabAGun

"Have ordered three pistols from them. I live in the area so I pick them up from the store. First one took 48 hrs to arrive, the next two I received an email 20 minutes after ordering that they were ready to pick up.
-The guys at the store are great. Fast and professional. In each case I was in and out in under 10 minutes.
-Customer service is great. Had a few questions that I emailed. The response was rapid and follow up were answered promptly.
-They also have had the lowest prices that I can find.

So, easy to order, fast friendly service, low prices and good customer service. You can't ask for anything more.

This review was modified by aobrown on March 17 2017 03:00:07 PM

2017-03-14

Smith and Wesson SD40VE for only for only two twenty five more !

"Very pleased with the service and super fast shipping and the telephone help by Brian.
Thanks again, keep up the great work!
Repeal the New York State Safe Act!

This review was modified by 1Weasel on March 16 2017 07:30:02 AM

S&W model 686-6 3 5 7 MAg 5" Barrel

"This baby is a real gem. The weight of the gun is well balance 7rds is great and the adjustable rear sights are great for my old eyes. "

This review was modified by proth-32443 on March 15 2017 10:45:02 PM

Excellent value!

"I received my firearm in a timely manner, In perfect condition, I am perfectly satisfied with grab a gun, and American Tactical, throughout this interaction I have been treated as good as a guy could ask for!!! Thank You Grabagun, and American Tactical!!!"

This review was modified by dancgould on March 15 2017 11:00:07 AM

Big Fan of Grab-A-Gun

"I've bought a handful of products from Grab-A-Gun.com and I'm a big fan. They have a monthly drawing that keeps me visiting the site and they have great deals on guns and accessories."

This review was modified by groberts1980 on March 15 2017 01:00:08 PM

My mag

"Mag came today,completely what i expected,very happy with it."

This review was modified by captinjim1 on March 15 2017 08:30:01 AM

2017-03-13

Fast shipping, best price.

"Best price for the handgun I purchased. Super fast shipping. If you fail to get email confirmation, call and have them send you a copy. "

This review was modified by cody_claxton_cc on March 15 2017 08:30:01 AM

Awesome!!

"I recently ordered a colt le6920 and redfield revolution scope, after I had already made my order I started looking at reviews and was really put off by all the negative reviews I called to cancel my order and ended up talking to Ricky for about 40 mins and ultimately stuck with the order. I picked up my gun today it was new in box the customer service I received was outstanding through the entire process thanks gag you guys are awesome!"

This review was modified by Jbupinatree on March 14 2017 12:30:12 AM

2017-03-11

Best Site for your Purchasing Needs!

"I was skeptical at first after reading a lot of the negative reviews, but it didn't stop me from purchasing my handgun at an AWESOME price. I just want to say this from the start that I am NOT an employee or associated in anyway with GRABAGUN.com. You are welcome to email me rookie021565@gmail.com or hit me up on Facebook. Just join our Group (Springfield Armory XD/XDm/XDs) I have called GrabAGun a few times to ask questions about my purchase and not once have I had a bad experience talking with someone. They were very professional, polite and curtious with me. Only bad thing was, that it took a while getting to talk to someone on the line. Not a big deal if the company is a busy one! I just want to reassure whoever maybe reading my review, that I had a great experience purchasing my (XD Mod2 .45) and from start to finish it only took only 5 Days!!!! That's ordering and recieving it!!! Amazing!! I was and I am still excited on how well everything went. So don't always believe what you read, but do your homework and do some reaseach before choosing who you go with. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or like I said join our group on FaceBook. Thank again GrabAGun for a great gun at a great price! I will be coming back for more goodies."

This review was modified by rookie021565 on March 14 2017 12:30:05 AM

Super Impressive

"This was my first purchase from GrabAGun.com. The prices are extremely well priced, the shipping charges are very reasonable, and the processing of my order was very quick! I couldn't believe they shipped two day express. I am overall VERY impressed with GrabAGun.com and highly suggest them."

This review was modified by ADubbs1 on March 14 2017 12:30:02 AM

Best prices on the web / Not without minor issue

"Picked up a Springfield Armory XDM Compact 3.8 in 9mm for about $120 less than I could find anywhere locally. Firearm arrived NIB in pristine condition. Extremely satisfied with firearm and purchase price.

Only reason for giving 4 out of 5 stars is there was an unnecessary delay in shipping. I purchased on a Saturday and selected my local FFL from their list of preferred FFL's on file. Well, I got an unexpected "friendly reminder" email on Tuesday saying I hadn't picked a preferred FFL and so they were waiting on a copy of the license before they would ship. A little confused, I called right away and had to wait on hold for 25-30 minutes before someone answered. The customer service agent was very friendly and able to confirm my FFL was indeed on their preferred list. So with the click of a button he released my order for shipping. Gun arrived at my FFL on Thursday - 2 days later than it should have due to a technical issue on GrabAGun's end.

In sum, I would rate the overall experience as satisfactory. And given the price and savings would definitely buy from GrabAGun again.

This review was modified by tskwik on March 14 2017 12:15:24 AM

2017-03-10

Great Gun, Slow Shipping and Credit Card was Compromised a week later

"My rifle took 4 days to ship and arrived 3 days after being shipped. The gun arrived in great condition and the box did not look as if it took a beating. The price was one of the best around and the shipping price was very reasonable. The shipping time isn't a big issue, but as a MBA graduate student, I can only think of the issues this company may be facing resulting in this delay. I also read below that someone made a purchase from GrabAGun and soon after had fraudulent credit card charges. This has also happened to me. I've had a credit card for over 7 years with zero fraud. The card I used to make this purchase has been dormant for months. One week after my purchase, and I have 9 fraudulent pending charges in 2 days, for a total of $800 out of New York. I just got off the phone with my provider and they have closed my accounts for fraud and refunded my money. I would buy from GrabAGun again, however, as soon as my purchase posted, I will be getting a new card number for that account."

This review was modified by bruisedtoes on March 14 2017 12:15:20 AM

2017-03-10

Great customer service and firearm!

"Ordered on Friday, received on Monday. I am now the proud owner of the Springfield Loaded 1911 and Ruger SR22. Customer service was fast even on their closed days!!! Will definitely do business with them again. "

This review was modified by usarmy13delta on March 14 2017 12:15:17 AM

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,429 merchant members.