• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Wow super fast great service. Best price on the gun anywhere. made the online purchase on the 17th had the gun in my hand on the 19th. I'm a customer for life now. "

"I ordered a Stag Arms 3G Competition AR-15 from GrabAGun.com about a week ago. I was stupid and ordered the California version with fixed stock, etc by mistake. They were super nice about it and got the right one in promptly. I really appreciated the way Dallas handled the situation. I'll be using GrabAGun again and would highly recommend them to my friends."

"Ordered a holster for pistol--arrived in decent time and good shape. I am happy."

"I ordered my AR on 9/16/2014. Grabagun, never sent any email saying it was back ordered. I told them that I was going to cancel the order, as they could not provide a ship date. They told me I would need to pay a restocking fee of 8%:(. How can they hit me for restocking when they do not have it in stock. I just lost my job after dedicating 25 years, and this is a company that takes advantage if it's customers. Never again will I order from Grabagun! Spend the extra cash, and hit a local shop. It's not worth 75 bucks to wait a month for your gun! "

"Prices were great...shipping extremely high! I bought eight 30 round PMAG magazines for $8.99 a piece, but shipping was almost $25.00."

"I ordered a Ruger lcp on September 12th and got it on September 16th. They exceeded my expectations and I will buy from them in the future."

"Purchased a Mossberg 930 SPX on 9/7/2014. Arrived yesterday 9/15/2014 at the FFL dealer and was in a beat up box. Upon opening, the inside of the box was shredded. The gun has obviously been handled. There are scuffs and scratches on the stock and barrel. It looks like I was sold someone else's return."

"First gun I have purchased online and was a but weary. GrabAGun.com made the experience streamline, easy, and the customer service was very quick and knowledgeable. Shipping was fast and product was as advertised. I will definitely watch grabagun.com for future deals."

"First gun purchased from Grabagun. Extremely satisfied. Fantastic price and lowest shipping i've ever had. Gun was delivered in 3 days after purchase. I will purchase future guns and accessories. I highly recommend Grabagun.""

"Shady organization! Rifle came packaged piss poor! Dealer opened in front of me. Interior packaging wasn't even taped shut. Every bag and box was torn or broken open. metal parts that were loose gouged both plastic and metal. Dealer thought it was used. Called their customer support from the dealers parking lot. Grab a gun told me wasn't their issue to contact the manufacturer. The guy was sarcastic smart ass. I asked to speak to his manager, he refused to let me talk to anyone else. My family will not be doing business with such shady people again!!!!!!! Brand new gun looks like it was used for years!"

"Overall very poor experience, never doing business with them again. Purchased a magazine for my Tikka through them online. Good price and reasonable shipping. This was a new gun and I was still in the process of shopping for a scope for my set up. Anyways it was a several months before i had the rifle together and had a chance to break it in. After about 40 or so rounds the magazine failed and wouldn't feed correctly. I contacted GrabaGun for and rma, they sent me one and I sent it back. I then get an email telling be they won't take back the defective Item they sold me, and they sent it back to me. Now I am stuck with a defective magazine that I paid shipping on twice, they didn't even offer to refund my shipping costs!!! Next time I'm going with a retailer that has a sense of responsibility and knows what customer service is."

"Very dissapointed, ordered on sept 9 and still waiting for processing, today is sept 15 and nothing yet. Not answering the phone and no satifactory answer by email. Shipping time statements are not valid. "

"Fast and easy transaction. Great price. Smooth shipping.
Thanks GrabAGun.

"I utiized GrabAGun.com for a magazine for my pistol that I had recently purchased. At the time they were the only source that ha the magazine I needed in stock and at a very reasonable price for the limited sources available. The ordering process was simple and easy and the checkout process was secure and easy as well. The shipping rates were very good as well as the shipping speed via UPS/USPS. I received my order within 6 days and the item arrived safely without damage. My overall experience with GrabAGun.com was very pleasant."

"GrabAGun came through as promised and shipped my purchase promptly. I received my order in 2 days. The price of the revolver I that I bought was the lowest of any of the many websites that I checked and with a shipping cost of only $5.95 to boot! I would definitely purchase from GrabAGun again."

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.