• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10

"Fast shipping, decent price point, but poor customer service. Damage to stock and told I would have to go through the manufacturer to seek resolution. I would have been happy with even a store credit towards more products. "

"I have nothing but good comments, reviews, experiences, and high recommendations for GrabAGun and their staff. GrabAgun processed my order in less than 10 minutes that Classic Firearms of North Carolina screwed around with and never processed for days. The sales staff and phone representatives at GrabAGun took care of me from start to finish and had my product shipped to my FFL with two days. Keep up the great work guys! It is great to do business with a company that believes in getting the job done while still treating the customers with care and respect. "

"This was my first purchase, and I am very pleased. Purchased from store in Coppell. the clerk was very helpful. The price was great and was on sale besides. Saved over $100 per gun. I realize they specialize in mail order, but was surprised that the display area did not have many guns on display. They were more than helpful to go in back a get whatever I wanted to look at. I bought 3 guns that day. Recommend highly and I will go back for my next purchase"

"Let me start by reviewing ResellerRatings (RR). 1. I never had a return issue with GAG so ,choose n/a, appeared as ,do not know, on the select-o-meter. 2. One would think RR could provide an option to list reviews by lowest to highest rating. I had to look at all 51 pages to read the 1 and 2 star ratings. These are the reviews I look closely at to evaluate a store. So I give RR 2 stars overall. Moving on to GAG, I saw a few low reviews that appeared legit. I read many more by cranky, hard to please customers that were unnecessary. Here is some advice. Get your FFL, maybe two or three FFLs, on file if you subscribe to GAG email notifications, or any other site for that matter and if you do not know your local gun laws always ask your FFL before you purchase. Preparation will save time and headaches. I live in Ohio and we had a particularly rough winter. If you place orders in the months of December-March do not cry about long deliveries and computer glitches. Expect them. Many deliveries originate from manufacturers in the North. Also, they allocate guns to retailers. That means an item can show up in inventory when it is physically not there. Is that deceptive? I do not think so, especially when one realizes how ridiculous the expectations are for the firearm and ammunition industry. I made three purchases in three years with GAG and everyone has been outstanding. I also believe I had something to do with that success. I am not a paid spokesperson for Gallery of Guns"

"I ordered one of their advertised specials, a Smith and Wesson M and P Sport 15, which I initially figured was so low priced that they would be out of stock. Within 2 days, I was notified it was ready for pick-up. I walked in, completed the paperwork, and was out in 30 minutes. Friendly and energetic staff. They will have my future business for sure. "

"This was my first purchase. Their store is local to where I live so I didn't have to deal with orders and FFLs. It took a total of 10 minutes from hello to swiping my credit card to complete the transaction. Dallas was knowledgeable and good to work with. God Bless Texas!"

"Bought Ruber Black Hawk best price anywhere! Two day shipping great customer service and follow up. Good people to deal with, not my last purchase (don't tell my wife)

"Fast shipping and a better experience than most brick and morter stores. I will pass this information along to my friends. "

"I have purchased two handguns from GrabAGun in the last eight months, for an online purchase it is my opinion that you will not find a better deal, price, selection and trustworthy company to do business with.
My last purchase was ordered on Wednesday, at my local gun store on Friday, and available for pick up Saturday morning.
I will continue to make my firearm purchase from them.

"Fast, easy and very well done sale. GrabAGun had an excellent price on the firearm I wanted and couldn't find anywhere else. I paid for the gun and with 3 days it was sitting at my FFL waiting for me. I could not have been more please. No question they will be my "go-to" online site for the the next firearm I plan to buy.
I highly recommend them!

"2nd gun I've purchased through GrabAGun because they always seem to have the best prices I can find. Very efficient processing and very easy ordering/FFL processing. On both purchases the gun went out via 2 day air and both times has been upgraded to overnight. I plan on purchasing further guns from GrabAGun for sure. "

"This is my first purchase with GrabAGun and the overall experience was nothing less than OUTSTANDING! The web site is user friendly when placing order/selecting FFL dealer within your zip code. Placed order on 06-03/2014, received phone call from FFL dealer on 06/06/2014 for weapon pick-up (purchase shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air). Will definitely use GrabAGun again. Kudos to GrabAGun on a Job Well Done!"

"3rd purchase with grabagun, fast and easy process i do not have any complaints. Would recomend to anyone looking for a firearm "

"The service fast, but my order was incomplete may they should include a list of what items you order includes and make it clear that the image you see is not the same you are purchasing. I definitely won't be buying again!"

"Easy ordering, easy payment options, fast (fast) shipping. "

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.