Stores > GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrabAGun.com by clicking a star below.

Almost excellent

"Twice now, I have ordered from GrabAGun.com and when I tried to finalize the order it would not go anywhere. No error, no nothing!

I was using Google Chrome as my browser. In both instances, I had to open up internet explorer and re-input all my data. Not sure if this is a browser compatibility issue or something to do with my configuration.

Overall, price and quick shipping makes this an excellent choice.

fair dealer

"I find Grabagun to have an excellent and responsive Customer Service Dept. They take care of and address concerns instead of leaving one feeling like like they've been served up on the plate for dinner.
The great prices don't hurt either

Honest and trustworthy

"I was new to online purchases for firearms and a friend introduced me to this site. I was worried that I got scammed because I was charged twice for one firearm. I called in and waited on hold for a few minutes. After informing the gentleman of my issue, without hesitation he said he would submit the request to his manager and I would have a refund in 3-5 days. Sure enough 3 days later i got my refund and a tracking number for the firearm. Highly recommend. "

One great experience!

"Great transaction, ordered 2 guns received them in record time and the price was unbeatable."

Great, Timely Service

"I ordered the Ruger AR-556; my first AR. The gun was shipped and received in record time. I picked it up from my FFL today. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but the buying experience has been stellar thus far! Thanks!!

Excellent Customer Service!!!

"I have used many online retail businesses during the last 20 years, and now I have finally found the best ... far above all others!!! You will notice something very different about Grab-A-Gun when compared to all the other online firearms dealers. That is, they truly care about both serving and satisfying their customers. It is rare to find both superior customer service and highly-competitive product pricing. They are simply the *BEST*!!!"

2017-04-11

Simply outstanding, start to finish

"The price, the web site, the fast shipping... every step of my GrabaGun experience was simply outstanding from start to finish "

S&W Shield

"Fast service, had my firearm in had in just a couple of days. "

45 M&P

"Everything was fine but I did not receive a receipt which I needed for the rebate Smith and Wesson was offering. Would have been nice for the salesman to offer that to me when I was checking out. Other than that everything was fine."

Great service!

"Great service in two days package was at my door. Will buy again !"

RRA LR308

"second purchase from grabagun no problems received guns in under a week both times. I like the 308 not as heavy as I was expecting shoots pretty good only 60 rounds down range so far the gun will shoot moa if I do my part"

Excellent

"So far it's been fantastic. Second gun this year. Their prices are the best I have seen on line or at gun show. I would definitely recommend that you buy a firearm from Grabagun. I have purchased 3 total."

Customer was happy

"Ordered a new Springield XD SC mod.2 for a customer. Price was good, reasonable shipping, and fast delivery. Customer is happy and so am I."

Good Selection, Good Prices, Good to Deal With

"I have purchased several items from GAG. I have been pleased with the service and pricing."

Great Service

"Recently ordered from Grab A Gun. Price was extremely fair, low cost shipping, and communicated well throughout the process. I would definitely use them again!"

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.