Stores > GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrabAGun.com by clicking a star below.

Grab-A-Gun Rating

"I have never had a problem with this dealer, and am very happy that they have my LGS FFL on file. Excellent service."

2017-04-14

Awesome prices, products, service, people!!

"I have now made 5 separate orders and all were perfect except for some mistakes in shipping. To which I would like to say thank you to Brian and David there at the service end
My products were shipped very quickly. They are great on the pricing end!!!! Great selection!! Can't really say enough...
with all the different things I've ordered and the way it's gone.. well... they are fantastic!

Grabagun 5 stars!!! / Remington R1 Enhanced 3 stars

"First of all Grabagun is Amazing! Their price for the R1 Enhanced was hands down the lowest I could find anywhere. $598!! Ordered on Thursday, 4/6 and gun was at FFL next Tuesday, 4/11. Super fast! Now on to the R1 Enhanced... purchased after reading many glowing reviews. I didn't notice right away but out of the box there were wear marks on the recoil spring plug and also on the front left edge of the trigger. Hurried off to the range like a kid on Christmas morning but spent most of my time adjusting the back sight because I was shooting 3 inches high at 20 ft. Groups were tight but high. Ran out of range time before I could finish sighting the gun. I expected more based on reviews but hopefully I'll fall in love after the sighting gets settled. "

My First Online Gun Purchase

"Placed order late Tuesday night, picked up from my FFL on Friday, great service and best price. Love my new M&P 9 Shield."

You guys rock

"You made the purchase is easy and pain free it was a pleasure buying from you THANK YOU
CRAIG ELLIOTT

The best in guns & gear

" GrabAGuns web site is laid out very well. I had no trouble finding the products I was looking for. Check out was simple and fast, and shipping time was great. Customer service is excellent and customer follow up through out the shipping process was good. Best of all grabaguns prices are the best you can find barn none."

Excellent service, excellent prices way to go Grab A Gun

"Best price on the internet. I was in and on my way in less than 10 minutes, outstanding."

Happy Happy Happy

"Easy purchase,easy pickup and fast store service."

2017-04-13

GREAT EXPERIENCE! GREAT GUN!

"Easy-Peasy ordering, quick shipping, and low, low prices. What more can a shooter ask for? Oh yeah, a $75 rebate from the manufacturer.
I don't know how this experience could possibly have been any better. I purchased a 9mm S&W Shield. It arrived quickly. Packaged perfectly. And cleaned & oiled to perfection. The sale price, minus the $75 rebate, was over $100 less than I could buy it for locally. It just doesn't get any better than that.
This was my first experience with GrabaGun.com. But it won't be my last. I'll be back many, many more times.

2017-04-13

Great service and great product at phenomenal prices!

"Smooth transaction as well as unbeatable prices!"

2017-04-13

Fast shipping with the right gun at the right price

"3 different variations of the gun I wanted were all in stock and available. I ordered on Wednesday and it arrived on Friday! "

Perfect Transaction

"Couldn't have been a better experience. Made the order, sent in the FFL, great communication, fast shipping. Excellent!"

Great place to buy from

"Awesomeness great seller would buy again and will"

Savage 11 Hot Hunter 308

" Great prices, did an online purchase and picked up at local store front. Nice store, friendly staff and paperwork was very fast. Only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating was rough shipping/handling. The box the gun came in look like it had been in fight, had long knife cut marks in several places and area where bolt and paperwork is located was about ripped out. Looked like it the gun/package was roughed up pretty bad. Have not shot the gun yet but the iron sights look OK as far as I can tell. When you see packaging like this you know your gun was not taken care of somewhere along the line, guess the GrabAGun Gorilla got ahold of it? "

2017-04-12

Always my go too for purchases

"Always looking for the right products at the right price from a dependable supplier Grab A Gun is it.

Ordered three S&W clips for my .380 Bodyguard from the beach on my cellphone, very easy, great price reasonable shipping; received them when I got home so shipping was less than three days to ATL.

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.