• GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.43/10 6.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: --/10

"First purchase from Grabagun. Since I'm local, I just picked the firearm up from their location. Very friendly staff. You can't beat their low prices. My only complaint is that I called their number on 2 separate days and was placed on hold for greater than 20 min and I never did get them on the phone. I just wanted to clarify their address. They did better with replying to emails and were very prompt. "

"I was impressed at the fast delivery. But I was disappointed that I had to go to a gun dealer to pick up the guns and was charged $35.00 a gun for processing fee. Why couldn't I just fax my drivers license and concealed permit and have it direct delivered to me."

"First time buying a gun online and grab a gun made it very easy and found a price for what I want that I was willing to pay. Will definitely be returning in the future. Everything came in just as I expected and even arrived early. "

"GrabAGun is awesome! Ordered my gun and got it the very next day! You guys are great, I would definitely buy again from GrabAGun again!"

"Seamless and hassle free. I couldn't of asked for an easier first time experience. "

"GrabAgun offered the best price I could find on an XDM. The process was so incredibly simple. I was quite surprised to find that they had the FFL dealer I wanted to use (very small shop) already listed. Grabagun was very quick on the processing.

I ordered the gun on a Saturday and had it in my hand on Tuesday! Very impressed with no credit card fees and $5.99 flat rate shipping.
WIll definitely do business with them again.

"Ordered gun on 12-7-2014 and received on 12-11-2014. No hassle ordering and prompt delivery. Gun priced well below competitors. would order again."

"I've purchased three firearms and some magazines from GrabAGun, with no problems whatsoever. Their customer service is great, and their prices are very competitive. I bought a beautiful Sig 1911 from them not long ago, and when I told a friend of mine who works at a gigantic firearms/outdoors store how much I paid, he was flabbergasted. I really enjoy being GrabAGun's customer ... we will have a long and mutually beneficial relationship."

"Great deals, super service and insanely fast shipping. I love these guys."

"Great service placed order over phone.
Great price with no hidden fees plus free shipping.

"I love the rifle I purchased but I sent customer service an email that I would wait for the black furnture model. They didn't want to wait and wanted to charge an 8% restocking fee. So I was forced to hold onto the FDE model. One week later model with black furmiture was in. I've purchased from them before and realy would have preferred to wait. Why they couldn't wait for the black model to come in I don't know. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE! Not the way to treat customers. "

"Bought a bushmaster patrolman on Friday morning, it arrived two business days later. Unbeatable price and fast processing and shipping. Will definitely buy from this seller again..."

"My first purchase from GrabAGun and I am very pleased. Price was good, response after order good, time from order placement to shipping was less than they stated at time of placement I will assuredly look to them when I am ready to make another purchase."

"This was my first time purchasing a firearm online, but GAG made that a GREAT experience!! After comparing their low prices to other online retailers and reading the reviews, I placed the order late on a Monday evening and had shipping confirmation the following morning. The firearm arrived at my local gun dealer that Friday so I am very impressed with how fast they processed the order and had it delivered. Based on the excellent service, I will consider them first for any future purchase and will definitely recommend them to friends. "

"Be very careful which shipping method you choose. I chose GrabAgun's "Flat Rate - Shipping Cost" and am still waiting on delivery of two magazines. Yesterday my order was 350 miles south past me (Orlando, Fl.) from point of origin in Texas. Today it is 250 miles east (Jacksonville Fl.). No tracking link is sent with the shipping confirmation email and It is tricky to track an order from within GrabAGun's site. You have to search for the tracking number, then either google it or cut and paste it since it is only text and not a link. It also left GrabAGun via UPS and is now in the hands of USPS. I will update this review when I receive my order. Here are the last 6 days of travel and still waiting...
JACKSONVILLE, FL, United States 12/08/2014 12:32 P.M. Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by Post Office
Orlando, FL, United States 12/08/2014 11:31 A.M. Package departed UPS Mail Innovations facility enroute to USPS for induction
12/08/2014 9:40 A.M. Package received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
Carrollton, TX, United States 12/05/2014 5:21 A.M. Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
Carrollton, TX, United States 12/04/2014 7:53 P.M. Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility
12/04/2014 8:59 A.M. Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations
Carrollton, TX, United States 12/03/2014 6:54 P.M. Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,848 merchant members.