Stores > GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrabAGun.com by clicking a star below.

Best Price and Service M&P Shield

"Purchased M&P Shield was shipped within 1 day of receiving my FFL documents. Gun NIB $7.99 shipping. Best prices on internet. Would defiantly buy again. "

This review was modified by boriqua935 on March 21 2017 12:00:18 AM

great deal

"Great deal fast shipping. Even the FFL said he could not come close t o these prices. Awsome product. ......."

This review was modified by dmoraga505 on March 21 2017 12:00:16 AM

2017-03-16

First AR and first trip to GrabAGun!

"I've been researching AR-15 style weapons for a while now and finally decided to move forward with a buy. After doing some digging around for fair prices, I found GrabAGun. They were very competitive on pricing and also their store is close to me, so I knew where I was going to buy.

After looking into entry-level AR-15s, I was somewhat undecided between the Del-Ton DT Sport (good reviews for new models, within my budget), the Ruger AR-556 (highly rated a fair amount out of budget) and the Smith & Wesson MP 15 Sport (very highly rated, slightly out of my budget). When I noticed the Ruger AR-556 went on sale for $475 (was $699 most other places) I knew I had to go look. Everyone at GrabAGun was very polite, very knowledgeable and moved quickly to help me find what I was looking for. Overall, a great customer service experience.

Looking at the Ruger, it has very nice quality for the price, especially when comparing to the Del-Ton (also nice for only $399). With only $76 between the two rifles, I went with the Ruger. Fit and finish was good and nice attention to detail. Breaking the gun down and cleaning it was super easy and a nice learning experience.

Shooting the Ruger was also very nice. I put on a small red-dot tactical sight and went thru around 150 rounds of cheap steel case ammo with not a single FTF, FTE. Rounds went where I wanted and had zero issues.

I'm SUPER happy with the rifle and have been referring anyone I know that's into guns/ammo/gear to go to GrabAGun.

This review was modified by Jory30 on March 21 2017 12:00:16 AM

Great Service!!

"My online service purchase of a handgun went smooth and it took last than week to receive my handgun"

This review was modified by proberts005 on March 21 2017 12:00:16 AM

Gunpocalypse!!!!!

"This is my one stop gun shop for life now!!!! I love the crazy huge selection and amazing prices. I have purchased 4 in total and saving up for more. An FN FNS 40, CZ scorpion and an AR 15 that all came super fast and at great deals..... They even have offers to discount higher prices items like the Daniel Defense rifles ive been dreaming about..... Not to mention their prices for ammo are amazing and the flat rate shipping is awesome..... Thanks guys..... And for anyone who googles grabagun.com and sees that moron the yankee marshals video criticising there obviously by the book practices.... Please know that man is very uneducated and does not use logic very often. Please shop till you drop!!!! "

This review was modified by Thelordrulesall on March 21 2017 12:00:15 AM

2017-03-16

Good bang for the buck !

"Very pleased with this purchase . Prompt shipping , good packaging and the product as advertised ."

This review was modified by j.mahler on March 21 2017 12:00:14 AM

Nice capacity addition to my SR9c

"Brand new, unused, and original Ruger magazines. Very pleased with them. Shipping could have been a little cheaper, but still worth the purchase."

This review was modified by c_epps on March 21 2017 12:00:13 AM

2017-03-15

Fast shipping, great service.

"I've ordered two firearms through GrabAGun and both times, the guns were shipped quick, my FFL was on file with them and the entire process was seamless. I'll buy from them again. They have some of the best prices around. Not every gun I've seen has been the cheapest it could be found but for the service and their reputation, if they don't have the lowest price, it's more than worth the extra few dollars for their dependability, service, and reputation."

This review was modified by jimthebob121 on March 17 2017 04:45:02 PM

My Experience

"I placed my order on March 9th a Thursday. Got an email saying it shipped Monday. Received a call Tuesday from FFL saying it was there. Picked up today and gun was in perfect condition even the case had no marks or scuffs. I would definitely purchase from grabagun again. I wrote this on my own because I see many bad reviews."

This review was modified by Anthaze on March 17 2017 05:30:01 PM

2017-03-15

Fantastic gun. Fantastic price. Fantastic service!

"I have to admit that I was very skeptical about buying from GrabAGun.com. But they had a handgun that I really wanted for an almost too-good-to-be-true price. I had to take a chance, but I was expecting to be disappointed. I couldn't have been more wrong. Everything was legit. The gun was shipped promptly and it was in my hands in less than a week. I'm very satisfied with my purchase, the price, and the shipping. I won't hesitate to patronize GrabAGun.com in the future. "

This review was modified by JimInCT on March 17 2017 08:30:02 AM

Always a great price.

"They always have great prices. They answered my emails promptly. The only thing I would like to know for future purchases is whether they have the gun in stock ready to ship or do they have to find it among their distributors and other sources. I don't mind waiting if they have to find the gun but I would just like to know. "

This review was modified by gio10992 on March 17 2017 08:15:02 AM

Super fast service!

"Ordered a brand new gun online on Friday, received through my FFL in exactly 5 days in mint condition!!!"

This review was modified by elpincho845 on March 16 2017 02:30:01 PM

2017-03-14

Fast service, good communication, Great price

"I recently purchased several items from GrabAGun. I placed the order on Monday and it was at my FFL agent by Thursday. GrabAGun sent notices to me whenever anything changed on my order. When my order was received, when they received my FFL agent information, when the order shipped and gave me tracking numbers. They even sent me a notification that the order had been delivered. Now that is what customer service is all about. I have been shopping for the Ruger AR 556 for a while and no one could touch the price offered on GrabAGun. And $7.99 shipping is unbelievable. I'm telling all my friends about GrabAGun. They now have a loyal customer. Thanks "

This review was modified by Mphsbuck on March 16 2017 07:30:01 PM

2017-03-14

Best price around and fast shipping!!!

"Purchased a savage 10 predator max 1 in 22-250. Ordered on a Monday and had the gun that Thursday. Price was substantially lower than anywhere else. I will definitely use grab a gun again!!!"

This review was modified by Crm265 on March 16 2017 12:00:01 PM

Excellent basic AR

"This was my second one. Very basic no frills AR. Goes bang when you pull the trigger. Have not had any failures to feed any of my good ammo or the crappy stuff either. Accurate outta the box. Had to sight it in only a little. It's a good place to get into the mod game if you can't afford the over $1500 AR you really wanted. All I've changed so far has been the forend. There is no heat shield, so I put on a Magpul MOE -SL. I also added a verical grip, single point sling and red dot. "

This review was modified by remdds on March 16 2017 10:30:02 AM

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,425 merchant members.