• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10

"Purchased a Mossberg 930 SPX on 9/7/2014. Arrived yesterday 9/15/2014 at the FFL dealer and was in a beat up box. Upon opening, the inside of the box was shredded. The gun has obviously been handled. There are scuffs and scratches on the stock and barrel. It looks like I was sold someone else's return."

"First gun I have purchased online and was a but weary. GrabAGun.com made the experience streamline, easy, and the customer service was very quick and knowledgeable. Shipping was fast and product was as advertised. I will definitely watch grabagun.com for future deals."

"First gun purchased from Grabagun. Extremely satisfied. Fantastic price and lowest shipping i've ever had. Gun was delivered in 3 days after purchase. I will purchase future guns and accessories. I highly recommend Grabagun.""

"Shady organization! Rifle came packaged piss poor! Dealer opened in front of me. Interior packaging wasn't even taped shut. Every bag and box was torn or broken open. metal parts that were loose gouged both plastic and metal. Dealer thought it was used. Called their customer support from the dealers parking lot. Grab a gun told me wasn't their issue to contact the manufacturer. The guy was sarcastic smart ass. I asked to speak to his manager, he refused to let me talk to anyone else. My family will not be doing business with such shady people again!!!!!!! Brand new gun looks like it was used for years!"

"Overall very poor experience, never doing business with them again. Purchased a magazine for my Tikka through them online. Good price and reasonable shipping. This was a new gun and I was still in the process of shopping for a scope for my set up. Anyways it was a several months before i had the rifle together and had a chance to break it in. After about 40 or so rounds the magazine failed and wouldn't feed correctly. I contacted GrabaGun for and rma, they sent me one and I sent it back. I then get an email telling be they won't take back the defective Item they sold me, and they sent it back to me. Now I am stuck with a defective magazine that I paid shipping on twice, they didn't even offer to refund my shipping costs!!! Next time I'm going with a retailer that has a sense of responsibility and knows what customer service is."

"Very dissapointed, ordered on sept 9 and still waiting for processing, today is sept 15 and nothing yet. Not answering the phone and no satifactory answer by email. Shipping time statements are not valid. "

"Fast and easy transaction. Great price. Smooth shipping.
Thanks GrabAGun.

"I utiized GrabAGun.com for a magazine for my pistol that I had recently purchased. At the time they were the only source that ha the magazine I needed in stock and at a very reasonable price for the limited sources available. The ordering process was simple and easy and the checkout process was secure and easy as well. The shipping rates were very good as well as the shipping speed via UPS/USPS. I received my order within 6 days and the item arrived safely without damage. My overall experience with GrabAGun.com was very pleasant."

"GrabAGun came through as promised and shipped my purchase promptly. I received my order in 2 days. The price of the revolver I that I bought was the lowest of any of the many websites that I checked and with a shipping cost of only $5.95 to boot! I would definitely purchase from GrabAGun again."

"Not much to write. Cannot contact FFL, cannot contact Grabagun so 15 days later I am without my purchase or money. Not at all pleased"

"Great price on my M&P 15 5.56. Arrived in less than a week.
I would buy here again.

"I've made multiple purchases including firearms and accessories. Transactions are quick and easy through local FFL. Prices are some of the best I've found. Flat rate shipping for the economically minded with 2-day service. While the site may indicate a processing delay due to volume, my packages seem to ship within 24 hrs of placement. With fast, efficient and quick service and great pricing, they've earned my business."

"Second gun ive bought frm grabagun. Couldnt b happier. Excellent price and only $6 shippping made it a no brainer. Both guns were delivered promptly and packaged nicely. HAPPY HAPPY! highly recommend grabagun."

"Return shopper here. After shopping around I always end up buying from Grabagun.com. Very fast shipping on this order. I'll be back for sure. Thanks! "

"I was looking for a Diamondhead VRS T 13.5 inch handguard for my AR, had looked on eBay another web sites for this item. They prices seemed to be a little more then what I was wanting to pay. I ran across a web site named Grabagun.com, they had what I was
looking for and there shipping prices are reasonable. I bought the handguard+shipping and still
had savings of 20 - 30$'s

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,843 merchant members.