• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"This is my second instore firearm purchase this year with grabagun. Bottom line is you can't beat their prices. However, they need to do better at having guns AT THEIR STORE; there was no reason for me to wait five days for a Beretta especially one that was being promoted at the time of purchase. I understand that grabagun does most of its business online and ships out of state but I think they should consider improving their store front and stock availability. Other than that service is good and as long as the prices stay low I will be back. "

"Have A good selection and a great price. Orders are shipped fast and i have got the last three in days. Shipping is cheap. The last order i tried the Shoot now pay later, and it was quick. The guys helped me on the phone(only one left of the rifle i wanted)and helped me every step of the way. As always you get tracking info and a follow-up email(this is response to one). Great guys at Grab -a -gun. Thanks Chris"

"Great Seller to buy from, the items arrived on time and in perfect condition. Great place to do business."

"Order was confirmed 9/22 and my FFL received my two pistols on 9/25! Awesome service from the group at Grab A Gun, specifically,, Steven!
One gripe: IMO, the fee charged for using "Shoot Now, Pay Later" is a little steep, but better than CC finance charges.

"I applied for and opened a credit account through Grab a Gun. So far so good. Ordered a firearm through there site that was listed in stock. First of all buried in the fine print is that is if you use their credit you will be charged a 12% service charge. OK my bad on that as I did not read the fine print, so I will eat this one time. I do find it funny though they promote no interest for 90 days prominently, but bury the 12%. Anyway I want the gun so I proceed with the order. I live local to the warehouse so I figure should be easy enough to pick up. HOLD ON...NOT SO FAST! It appears the item I wanted is not in stock because it takes 5 business days to get it from the "shipping warehouse". I mentioned I am local right. The Grab a Gun location is a warehouse. Really they do not have the item in stock and need to obtain it from the distributor. I see a pattern of deception here so you should consider that before plunking down your hard earned $$$ with this merchant."

"I have dealt with this company 7 times over the past several years. I will do it again. I have no complaint with either firearm or accessory purchases, I have done both. I have picked up items locally and had them shipped. Firearm shipping at $7 is the best anywhere. Don't be afraid to use them. Wish accessory shipping for small items like magazines could be lower but that is a small complaint."

"I placed my order on a Thursday evening and the pistol arrived at my dealer on Monday morning. Could not have ASKED for a better transaction! EASY to order, FAST shipping, and answered my question very quickly also!! Will definitely be ordering from them again!!!"

"Ordered a Sig Sauer 1911 on sale and was amazed the purchase went so smoothly and quickly.Shipping was ultra reasonable and FAST( UPS 2 day) and the pistole was perfect.I will definitely shop Grab a Gun from now on,,Good Service = Repeat Customers !!!"

"I Just made my first purchase with grabagun and I am very pleased fast shipping,excellent service and I have already recommend two people I know to look for their next purchase at grabagun. I have never had such a flawless transaction with any retailer Internet or otherwise. "

"I ordered a "black rifle" from grabagun on Wed. It arrived at my FFL of choice on Mon. It was priced lower than I could find from local dealers and any other web gun sellers.
Completely satisfied with the entire transaction!
Thx GrabAGun

"Fantastic web site. Was able to find what I needed easily and with no wasted time. The purchase process was smooth and hassle free, The shipping was fast. I will recommend this site to my friends"

"I've ordered from grabagun.com twice now. No issues. Prompt delivery. Satisfied with them. Too bad they don't have a store in Minnesota. I've never had to return anything, but I'd suspect it would be a non issue"

"Our order was ready for pickup at their Coppell store front the next day. A few days after pickup we needed an extra copy of the invoice which was promptly provided same day. Excellent service"

"Great products and great prices. I ordered 3 magpol 30 rd. magazines at a price I would have paid for one in one of the box stores. "

"With all the choices these days, in particular on-line gun and tactical sites, the competition must be quite fierce. Indeed. But as a customer, I searched and researched and am glad that I found Grabagun.com. Their prices were among the most competitive, the selection of weaponry quite good, and their service and shipping is outstanding. I see very little reason to look elsewhere for my needs."

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.