GrabAGun.com Reviews - page 2 - grabagun.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.80/10 678 reviews

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"I got an amazing price on my Springfield XDM 9mm (best I could find both online and actual store.) Great customer service and quick shipping. Already recommended the company to a friend. "

"2nd gun from them. S and W Shield in 9 for $405 and change. Used their free shipping coupon. Ordered on Friday, got it the following Wednesday here in Florida despite the harsh weather in Texas. Super experience and will buy from them a third time."

"Purchased a laser for my 10/22 for a reasonable price. Shipping cost was a nice surprise, only $2.21! Processing seemed to take a little longer than I thought it should, but not overly long duration. I was in no hurry so it was not a problem. Package arrived in the mail box and was just as expected. Easy install and away we go. Had an unrelated question so used the contact part of the web site and received an answer within a couple of hours. A very satisfactory experience and will do business with them again."

"This was my first purchase from GAG and won't be my last. Best price I have seen on CZ P02...Hell only CZ P02 I have ever seen for sale online! Quick and easy ordering, they had numerous FFL dealers on file including the one I use all the time. Ordered on Wed., shipped on Fri (Despite big snow storm in their area)and in my dealers shop on Mon. $5.99 shipping can't be beat with the low price. Couldn't have gone better!"

"Fast shipping, no CC charges and great prices. Have used them before and will be using them again."

"I was very impressed with my first purchase from GrabAGun. After looking for a particular Zeiss scope on several websites and in local Christmas flyers, I came across this website and their price beat others by far! Very easy transaction and I received my optics within a couple of days with standard flat rate shipping. I will definitely visit this website for my future purchases!"

"This was my second purchase from Grabagun and to say that I am satisfied would be an understatement. Their ordering process is as smooth as you could ask for and their prices are much lower tham my local dealers. Shipping is fast and more than reasonable. I will buy here when I need (or want)another gun.They are great people to do business with."

"First time shopping here. The price of the 12042 DNZ scope mount was less than any other site I visited. Shipping was very cheap and service was fast. Will return in the future."

"Great service, fast shipping, perfect transaction. This was my first purchase from grab a gun but I was very satisfied and will purxhase again soon. I checked pricing and grabagun was lowest. Thanks"

"Fast shipping and great prices! Would definitely buy from again!!!"

"Super fast shipping and excellent customer service. I placed a wrong item order and immediately sent an email to cancel it. Within an hour of their store opening, I received notification of the cancelled order and that my correct item order was already shipped! My item arrived in less than 2 days and I couldn't be happier!"

"5/5 Best price on my Ruger M77 Hawkeye Compact bolt action .308 rifle by a mile! The rifle arrived in perfect shape. Shipping was fast and very easy. They even had several of my local FFL dealers already on file, so all I had to do was pick the nearest one. GREAT place to buy a firearm online!!!"

"this is hands down the best site to buy firearms!!! all three items I oreded were with my FFL dealer in 6 day. They have the best prices of any shop or online site I've ever seen and I look daily. My XDM9 5.25 came with everything no taking out the extra mags or goodies like a few shops I know. I've been telling all my fellow gun nuts about Grabagun.com cant beat the price or fast and competant service. Grabagun.com has grabbed me for all my future firearm purchases!!! If its not in stock I'll wait!!!!"

" Ordered online and it didnt say that it is not legal in california. FFL called me that they received the item but the bad news is it is not legal in california. Called grab a gun at 9725527246 wait for almost twenty minutes before finally talk to cameron. He is nice and very accomodating, told that he will contact the ffl dealer, send them a return label and cc me to track it online. My point is they should not take my order or double check if the item they selling is legal or not in california. Ive been ordering guns online and have this problem but they contact me and inform me that the gun is not legal in california before they send it. So now I spend 5.99 shipping for nothing. My 1st buy at grabagun.com and this might be the last, should not trust this site on their advertisement. Hopefully they wont take long before they give me a refund. "

"GrabAGun.com is my favorite FFL dealer online. GrabAGun has the best prices,fast shipping, and great customer service. "