• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"I have made several purchases through GrabAGun and they have all been good experiences. Fast shipping and good prices. I would highly recommend. "

"I've made two purchases here in the last month. Prices were the best I could find anywhere and items were shipped quickly and accurately. I would highly recommend this site for any firearm related purchase."

"Great price....quick shipping......exactly as described....will continue to buy from"

"The best on-line purchasing experience I've ever had! And I've made a lot of purchases from a variety of dealers. The Kahr CM-9 was at an unbelievable price point and I picked it up from my FFL dealer two days after placing the order. Can't ask for better service and a top-notch product at a great price. The CM-9 performed flawlessly right out of the box. Will not hesitate to make future purchases from GrabAGun.com."

"Great service and shipping. Fast. The gun I purchased Karh CW9 is defective. Just back the range and the barrel is damaged because it's hitting the slide. I will call Kahr in the morning and hopefully they take care of it. Enjoyed doing business with you but question my decision with a Kahr since it was going to be my daily carry."

"4th or 5th purchase from Grabagun. Outstanding pricing and service.

First place I look when shopping

"I found the best deal in the country here. Shipping was fast and inexpensive, my order arrived in great condition and was exactly how I ordered it. This was my first or second orders and I'm sure I'll be back for more."

"Great gun for the money ATi FX 45 cal. fx 1911 .Shoots great.Will be coming back for another gun soon. Thanks GrabAGun...............Harry B. "

"I've ordered from GrabAGun in the past and this new order was just like the others. It was very simple to order the items I wanted and the experience was just as pleasant. I got my items very quickly and they were packaged very nicely. The prices of the items were very actually better than from other vendors. The shipping charges were very reasonable also. I'll continue to order from GrabAGun in the future."

"Excellent transaction from beginning to end. Only took 2 days and it was shipped pronto. Pistol was FFL'd to Cabelas for pickup. Thank you for your speedy delivery and excellent service. Fantastic pricing, very professional. Glad you are around to do business with."

"Great group of people here, been there twice already picked up a Beretta the first time, came back for a Sig. Price is so cheap, they can't be beat., shipping is super fast. The first time, I just drop by to check out the store, and ended up picking up the gun, the second time I order the Sig and have it ship there, took only 2 days. Staffs are friendly and knowledgeable, will go back for more."

"The web site is very user friendly making the overall experience enjoyable. Product shipped immediately and I received quality merchandise !! "

"I am really pleased with GrabAGun. I purchased a shotgun a few months ago from another online retailer and it took several weeks to get the gun to my FFL. WIth GrabAGun, I think it only took 3 days from ordering until I picked up this gun.

Also, there were no surprises on checkout. No extra charges for insurance or other stuff. I am very happy and will not hesitate to order from them again.

"Fast shipping, decent price point, but poor customer service. Damage to stock and told I would have to go through the manufacturer to seek resolution. I would have been happy with even a store credit towards more products. "

"I have nothing but good comments, reviews, experiences, and high recommendations for GrabAGun and their staff. GrabAgun processed my order in less than 10 minutes that Classic Firearms of North Carolina screwed around with and never processed for days. The sales staff and phone representatives at GrabAGun took care of me from start to finish and had my product shipped to my FFL with two days. Keep up the great work guys! It is great to do business with a company that believes in getting the job done while still treating the customers with care and respect. "

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.