Stores > GrabAGun.com

Product & services pricing Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10

"Received an RWS 34 airgun that was damaged in shipping. Was told to ship the item back and I would be reimbursed but was also told that due to the fact that i lived in rural alaska they would not send me a replacement. I had the original rifle sent to an Air Force Base off of a main highway. Not exactly rural delivery! They shipped once but are refusing to ship again. Either they ship to Alaska or they don't. Do not arbitrarily decide on a case by case basis!"

"I definitely recommend Grabagun to anyone making an online gun purchase. Good price, fast shipping and very user-friendly web site. Having a list of FFL dealers that the gun can be shipped to makes picking up the weapon a breeze."

"Very fast service... Will definitely buy from again and already recommended to others to purchase from this sight."

"You are a 10 in my book. The purchase was easy, shipping was awesome and the pick up was as smooth as silk. nice job!"

"Placed an order for a laser sight and got it right away. No problems and the price was about half what I found on another web site and about 30% cheaper than buying from the manufacturer."

"First purchase from Grabagun. Since I'm local, I just picked the firearm up from their location. Very friendly staff. You can't beat their low prices. My only complaint is that I called their number on 2 separate days and was placed on hold for greater than 20 min and I never did get them on the phone. I just wanted to clarify their address. They did better with replying to emails and were very prompt. "

"I was impressed at the fast delivery. But I was disappointed that I had to go to a gun dealer to pick up the guns and was charged $35.00 a gun for processing fee. Why couldn't I just fax my drivers license and concealed permit and have it direct delivered to me."

"First time buying a gun online and grab a gun made it very easy and found a price for what I want that I was willing to pay. Will definitely be returning in the future. Everything came in just as I expected and even arrived early. "

"GrabAGun is awesome! Ordered my gun and got it the very next day! You guys are great, I would definitely buy again from GrabAGun again!"

"Seamless and hassle free. I couldn't of asked for an easier first time experience. "

"GrabAgun offered the best price I could find on an XDM. The process was so incredibly simple. I was quite surprised to find that they had the FFL dealer I wanted to use (very small shop) already listed. Grabagun was very quick on the processing.

I ordered the gun on a Saturday and had it in my hand on Tuesday! Very impressed with no credit card fees and $5.99 flat rate shipping.
WIll definitely do business with them again.

"Ordered gun on 12-7-2014 and received on 12-11-2014. No hassle ordering and prompt delivery. Gun priced well below competitors. would order again."

"I've purchased three firearms and some magazines from GrabAGun, with no problems whatsoever. Their customer service is great, and their prices are very competitive. I bought a beautiful Sig 1911 from them not long ago, and when I told a friend of mine who works at a gigantic firearms/outdoors store how much I paid, he was flabbergasted. I really enjoy being GrabAGun's customer ... we will have a long and mutually beneficial relationship."

"Great deals, super service and insanely fast shipping. I love these guys."

"Great service placed order over phone.
Great price with no hidden fees plus free shipping.

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.