• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"Bought a bushmaster patrolman on Friday morning, it arrived two business days later. Unbeatable price and fast processing and shipping. Will definitely buy from this seller again..."

"My first purchase from GrabAGun and I am very pleased. Price was good, response after order good, time from order placement to shipping was less than they stated at time of placement I will assuredly look to them when I am ready to make another purchase."

"This was my first time purchasing a firearm online, but GAG made that a GREAT experience!! After comparing their low prices to other online retailers and reading the reviews, I placed the order late on a Monday evening and had shipping confirmation the following morning. The firearm arrived at my local gun dealer that Friday so I am very impressed with how fast they processed the order and had it delivered. Based on the excellent service, I will consider them first for any future purchase and will definitely recommend them to friends. "

"Be very careful which shipping method you choose. I chose GrabAgun's "Flat Rate - Shipping Cost" and am still waiting on delivery of two magazines. Yesterday my order was 350 miles south past me (Orlando, Fl.) from point of origin in Texas. Today it is 250 miles east (Jacksonville Fl.). No tracking link is sent with the shipping confirmation email and It is tricky to track an order from within GrabAGun's site. You have to search for the tracking number, then either google it or cut and paste it since it is only text and not a link. It also left GrabAGun via UPS and is now in the hands of USPS. I will update this review when I receive my order. Here are the last 6 days of travel and still waiting...
JACKSONVILLE, FL, United States 12/08/2014 12:32 P.M. Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by Post Office
Orlando, FL, United States 12/08/2014 11:31 A.M. Package departed UPS Mail Innovations facility enroute to USPS for induction
12/08/2014 9:40 A.M. Package received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
Carrollton, TX, United States 12/05/2014 5:21 A.M. Package transferred to destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
Carrollton, TX, United States 12/04/2014 7:53 P.M. Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility
12/04/2014 8:59 A.M. Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations
Carrollton, TX, United States 12/03/2014 6:54 P.M. Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations

"fast shipping and great customer service"

"This was my first time ordering from here and it sure won't be the last. They had great customer service and my firearm arrived ahead of schedule. "

"This was my first purchase with GrabAGun. The product was well described, and I received it within two days!
I am satisfied with both the price and service. I am now contemplating what my next purchase from GrabAGun will be.

"Very good customer service and fast shipping. "

"After spending days researching on the web for the best place to purchase online with regards to price and reliability,( I was looking for a Mossberg 930 SPX), I decided to try GrabAGun.com based on the reviews, and the fact that they beat everyone's price easily. I have to say I am very happy I did. My order processed incredibly fast (shipped in 2 days), and arrived to my FFL dealer as advertised.
In fact I had to contact customer service because the shipping notification was not updated when I tracked the package, and they responded to my inquiry immediately with an update.
There is no doubt that GrabAGun will be the first place I go for future firearm related purchases.

"I recently purchased a Sig 1911 Nickel plated version on Grabagun.com and must say that I was completely impressed with the price, communications, shipping, and product condition. They responded within minutes of submitting FFL information prior to the order and shipped the firearm out the very next day. I received my firearm at the FFL in two days! Extremely impressed will definitely put them on my list of websites to check for daily deals. "

"Product was better than expected. Only issue for the amount of money spent, I feel a much better effort should have been put in packaging. one piece of tape around the middle of a box that is almost 60"s long and 10 "s across is a very poor effort. IOF it had not been for the FFl dealer who handled the transfer and inspected the rifle for damages when it arrived it could have been very interesting. In the future have the shipping department put a little effort into making sure that the product arrives as expected and not in a box the looks like it was used as a pry bar. With that said I will recommend GrabAGun to my friends."

"First time ordering from GrabAGun, pleasantly surprised. Awesome price, fast shipping. Will certainly buy from here again. "

"This is my first experience buying guns online. They are awesome! Shipped VERY fast and everything went smoothly. I have already placed two more orders with Grabagun and they went without a hitch. Thanks Grabagun. You are awesome!"

"This was my first experience buying a firearm on line, I didn't know what to expect, but the true is that everything when pretty smooth no hassle at all, I will definitely buy again from GrabAgun.

"I've ordered a number of items from Grabagun, including several guns. Prices are consistently some of the lowest, selection is very good, shipping is low priced and very fast. Great company! "

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.