Stores > GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrabAGun.com by clicking a star below.

Wonderfully seemless.

"No issues. Gun was shipped second day, and it arrived at the FFL provider, and I was notified and came in and picked it up."

Love GrabAGun.com

"I bought a pistol on a Saturday and it was at my local gun store here in North Georgia for pick-up by Tuesday afternoon. The price was great, shipping was only $8.99 and FAST. I highly recommend GrabAGun.com and will most certainly purchase from them again in the future."

Pistol Transfer

"They called as soon as the pistol arrived. I went in to pick it up. The process for the transfer went very fast and very smoothly. The price was the best in the area. I would recommend them and I will use them again."

2017-04-17

Awesome Price... Super fast Shipping...Excellent!!!

"My first time buying a firearm online and these guys made it a best experience!!! i have GrabaGun on my Internet favorites.. shopping guns made easy and affordable. will recommend all my friends here... hope they have much more deals for holidays... BTW Except for the long wait time...Great customer service by phone as well... keep it up!!!"

Excellent Service

"I bought a Ruger AR-15 which arrived to a local FFL dealer in {5} days. The rifle got here in {4} days by UPS but the dealer was not available at first delivery attempt. This is across 7 states and 1,100 miles. According to tracking records the gun actually changed possession {6} different times, among the various shipping terminals, on its trip here.
I had second thoughts about ordering from GrabAGun after reading all the negative comments. My experience was great! Rifle is brand new in factory shipping box and wrappings. Test fired it at the range yesterday and it is Spot On! It shot 10 rounds within a 6" group at about 70 yards.
I feel sorry for the people that had bad experiences with GrabAGun purchases. I will be ordering from them again!

2017-04-17

GrabAGun is my favorite online gun/gun related dealer.

"I have ordered multiple guns and multiple items (magazines and holsters) and have been very pleased with the service and speed provided. I recommend them to everyone."

Super price and delivery

"Not much to say, just that the entire experience was perfect and the price was right.

2017-04-15

New Mags

"Grab a Gun has always provided quick, service quality products at a competitive price point."

Fast great service

"Great fast service will order from them again"

2017-04-14

Horrible service, does not know FFL rules.

"Horrible service, does not know FFL rules. I have a LTC in TX and was still made to run around. Regret using them, will never go back again and best of luck if you are trying to call them. Horrible."

2017-04-14

Great gun from a great dealer.

"When the gun arrived at my FFL it was on time as expected. The gun was more than I expected, fit and finish. I am glad that I got my first AR-15 from grabagun. I recommend the Ruger 556 to anyone looking for a great plinker or home defense gun. Thank You grabagun for your great customer service."

Browning Buckmark Magazine

"I have been looking for extra magazines for a Browning Buckmark Contour URX. Everywhere I have been looking has been out of stock. Grab-A-Gun had them in stock for the lowest price anywhere. I picked up 5 factory original Browning magazines. Grab-A-Gun was great! Magazines arrived one day early. I will be checking Grab-A-Gun first for all my future gun needs before looking anywhere else. "

2017-04-14

I wish I had more money to spend at grabagun

"All of my orders have been shipped quickly with no issues. Excellent price on shipping and they usually have firearms at some of the best prices."

HK P30SK

"I loved this transaction. Fast shipping, good price, no complaints besides one below.

Only one problem: gun case came covered with white paint spots in size of quarters. Did not shipping department see it? They have to be totally blind. And it was not the last item in the stock.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Grab-A-Gun Rating

"I have never had a problem with this dealer, and am very happy that they have my LGS FFL on file. Excellent service."

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,432 merchant members.