Stores > GrabAGun.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2015-03-27

"I recently started shooting with my husband. Over the last six months I've really started to enjoy the time we spend together at the range. I tried to place an order with Grab A Gun for an AR15 for myself. While talking to the man on the phone my husband was guiding me in my purchasing decisions. The man stopped taking the order and asked if the firearm was for myself and I said yes. He then said he heard a man in the background talking about the purchase. I told him it was my husband and he was helping me in my decision. The salesman told me that this sounded
like a "straw purchase". He said he believed I was buying the firearm for someone else. It is sad that you can't have the guidance of your husband in making a purchase decision. I will take my money elsewhere. My husband owns five firearms and doesn't need me
to purchase another if he wants one. I will never give Grab A Gun one cent of my money and I will tell everyone I can not to shop there.

2015-03-02

"Great experience. I bought a M&P10 from them. They were super cheap and fast shipping. Talked to them on the phone, and were really easy to deal with. Would definitely buy from them again."

2015-02-12

"First time using GrabAGun.com and I could not be more pleased! They had the absolute best price on the XD .45 that I was looking to purchase. I placed an order on Tuesday night and my gun arrived at my local FFL on Thursday morning! The gun was perfect and exactly as described. This was an awesome first time experience and will definitely be a repeat customer! Thank you GrabAGun.com!"

2015-02-11

"Amazing experience with this company. I bought my fnx9 for an excellent price on Monday, and picked it up from my FFL dealer on Wednesday. Fast shipping and great trouble free service."

2015-01-26

"Based on my first purchase, I recommend these folks. They promptly processed and shipped my order. I would not likely choose UPS Mail Innovations as a shipping method - UPS had the package for 2 days, then USPS took 9 more days to deliver from 100 miles away. To GrabaGun's credit they communicated with me immediately when I emailed them about delayed delivery, unlike some I could name (Palmetto State Armory). "

2014-12-26

"Received an RWS 34 airgun that was damaged in shipping. Was told to ship the item back and I would be reimbursed but was also told that due to the fact that i lived in rural alaska they would not send me a replacement. I had the original rifle sent to an Air Force Base off of a main highway. Not exactly rural delivery! They shipped once but are refusing to ship again. Either they ship to Alaska or they don't. Do not arbitrarily decide on a case by case basis!"

2014-12-17

"I definitely recommend Grabagun to anyone making an online gun purchase. Good price, fast shipping and very user-friendly web site. Having a list of FFL dealers that the gun can be shipped to makes picking up the weapon a breeze."

2014-12-17

"Very fast service... Will definitely buy from again and already recommended to others to purchase from this sight."

2014-12-16

"You are a 10 in my book. The purchase was easy, shipping was awesome and the pick up was as smooth as silk. nice job!"

2014-12-16

"Placed an order for a laser sight and got it right away. No problems and the price was about half what I found on another web site and about 30% cheaper than buying from the manufacturer."

2014-12-15

"First purchase from Grabagun. Since I'm local, I just picked the firearm up from their location. Very friendly staff. You can't beat their low prices. My only complaint is that I called their number on 2 separate days and was placed on hold for greater than 20 min and I never did get them on the phone. I just wanted to clarify their address. They did better with replying to emails and were very prompt. "

2014-12-15

"I was impressed at the fast delivery. But I was disappointed that I had to go to a gun dealer to pick up the guns and was charged $35.00 a gun for processing fee. Why couldn't I just fax my drivers license and concealed permit and have it direct delivered to me."

2014-12-14

"First time buying a gun online and grab a gun made it very easy and found a price for what I want that I was willing to pay. Will definitely be returning in the future. Everything came in just as I expected and even arrived early. "

2014-12-14

"GrabAGun is awesome! Ordered my gun and got it the very next day! You guys are great, I would definitely buy again from GrabAGun again!"

2014-12-14

"Seamless and hassle free. I couldn't of asked for an easier first time experience. "

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.