Stores > GrabAGun.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review GrabAGun.com by clicking a star below.

Excellent Service

"I bought a Ruger AR-15 which arrived to a local FFL dealer in {5} days. The rifle got here in {4} days by UPS but the dealer was not available at first delivery attempt. This is across 7 states and 1,100 miles. According to tracking records the gun actually changed possession {6} different times, among the various shipping terminals, on its trip here.
I had second thoughts about ordering from GrabAGun after reading all the negative comments. My experience was great! Rifle is brand new in factory shipping box and wrappings. Test fired it at the range yesterday and it is Spot On! It shot 10 rounds within a 6" group at about 70 yards.
I feel sorry for the people that had bad experiences with GrabAGun purchases. I will be ordering from them again!

2017-04-17

GrabAGun is my favorite online gun/gun related dealer.

"I have ordered multiple guns and multiple items (magazines and holsters) and have been very pleased with the service and speed provided. I recommend them to everyone."

Super price and delivery

"Not much to say, just that the entire experience was perfect and the price was right.

2017-04-15

New Mags

"Grab a Gun has always provided quick, service quality products at a competitive price point."

Fast great service

"Great fast service will order from them again"

2017-04-14

Horrible service, does not know FFL rules.

"Horrible service, does not know FFL rules. I have a LTC in TX and was still made to run around. Regret using them, will never go back again and best of luck if you are trying to call them. Horrible."

2017-04-14

Great gun from a great dealer.

"When the gun arrived at my FFL it was on time as expected. The gun was more than I expected, fit and finish. I am glad that I got my first AR-15 from grabagun. I recommend the Ruger 556 to anyone looking for a great plinker or home defense gun. Thank You grabagun for your great customer service."

Browning Buckmark Magazine

"I have been looking for extra magazines for a Browning Buckmark Contour URX. Everywhere I have been looking has been out of stock. Grab-A-Gun had them in stock for the lowest price anywhere. I picked up 5 factory original Browning magazines. Grab-A-Gun was great! Magazines arrived one day early. I will be checking Grab-A-Gun first for all my future gun needs before looking anywhere else. "

2017-04-14

I wish I had more money to spend at grabagun

"All of my orders have been shipped quickly with no issues. Excellent price on shipping and they usually have firearms at some of the best prices."

HK P30SK

"I loved this transaction. Fast shipping, good price, no complaints besides one below.

Only one problem: gun case came covered with white paint spots in size of quarters. Did not shipping department see it? They have to be totally blind. And it was not the last item in the stock.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Grab-A-Gun Rating

"I have never had a problem with this dealer, and am very happy that they have my LGS FFL on file. Excellent service."

2017-04-14

Awesome prices, products, service, people!!

"I have now made 5 separate orders and all were perfect except for some mistakes in shipping. To which I would like to say thank you to Brian and David there at the service end
My products were shipped very quickly. They are great on the pricing end!!!! Great selection!! Can't really say enough...
with all the different things I've ordered and the way it's gone.. well... they are fantastic!

Grabagun 5 stars!!! / Remington R1 Enhanced 3 stars

"First of all Grabagun is Amazing! Their price for the R1 Enhanced was hands down the lowest I could find anywhere. $598!! Ordered on Thursday, 4/6 and gun was at FFL next Tuesday, 4/11. Super fast! Now on to the R1 Enhanced... purchased after reading many glowing reviews. I didn't notice right away but out of the box there were wear marks on the recoil spring plug and also on the front left edge of the trigger. Hurried off to the range like a kid on Christmas morning but spent most of my time adjusting the back sight because I was shooting 3 inches high at 20 ft. Groups were tight but high. Ran out of range time before I could finish sighting the gun. I expected more based on reviews but hopefully I'll fall in love after the sighting gets settled. "

2017-04-13

My First Online Gun Purchase

"Placed order late Tuesday night, picked up from my FFL on Friday, great service and best price. Love my new M&P 9 Shield."

2017-04-13

You guys rock

"You made the purchase is easy and pain free it was a pleasure buying from you THANK YOU
CRAIG ELLIOTT

Share GrabAGun.com's store rating

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.