• Address: 200 E. Beltline Rd. #403, Coppell, TX

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10

"Second gun ive bought frm grabagun. Couldnt b happier. Excellent price and only $6 shippping made it a no brainer. Both guns were delivered promptly and packaged nicely. HAPPY HAPPY! highly recommend grabagun."

"Return shopper here. After shopping around I always end up buying from Grabagun.com. Very fast shipping on this order. I'll be back for sure. Thanks! "

"I was looking for a Diamondhead VRS T 13.5 inch handguard for my AR, had looked on eBay another web sites for this item. They prices seemed to be a little more then what I was wanting to pay. I ran across a web site named Grabagun.com, they had what I was
looking for and there shipping prices are reasonable. I bought the handguard+shipping and still
had savings of 20 - 30$'s

"Shipped fast and customer service was quick to add my FFL. Overall great experience!

Tony Y.
South Jordan, UT

"Great sight low price only problem iron sights and rail guard was not brand described on web but was still happy with ones i got and they gave me back 20$ for the description being different really do to ruger changing it and grabagun not knowing so didn't change it. Other then that ordering another rifle tomorrow from them."

"Purchased Colt AR rifle. Poorly packaged arrived with rifle barrel having busted through gun carton repeatedly.

The gun carton was placed inside a larger shipping carton with a string of air pillows. This did very little to stop rifle carton from bouncing back and forth inside outer carton and eventually breaking out of colt gun carton.

Grabagun should have encapsulated the inner carton in bubble wrap to prevent the rifle from getting bang around to such an extent. Just putting one box inside another with a small amount of air pillows is woefully inadequate.

"Very easy transaction. Unbeatable prices. Fast shipping.

Only negative is that my new in the box M&P Bodyguard arrived with rust inside the barrel. I can remove it with a good brushing and some eezox, but a new gun should not have rust.

"I've bought from grabagun many times. Let me just get straight to the point here - there is none better out there, in any sense. The site is logical and easy to use, the inventory is enormous, the prices are bar none the best I have found anywhere on the web, shipping is either ridiculously cheap or free, and they ship very quickly. The prices are always lower than even my cheapest local FFLs, and even when the locals manage to come close it still makes more sense to buy from grabagun and pay the transfer instead of sales tax, etc. If you aren't happy with grabagun, you either had a rare experience or are impossible to satisfy. I highly recommend them."

"So far I have used Grabagun 3 times . each time has been great. Shipping has been on time, website is easy to use, and the prices have been fantastic ! I will always check Grabagun first. Be sure to get on their email list..

Thanks GrabAGun

"EXTREMELY IMPRESSED. That's all I can say. Grab a Gun doesn't play silly games like another well-known store, where you get a cash or credit price. Google around for the competitors, do your homework, and you'll find this is the best outfit to buy a gun. Period. You get a clear, simple price, you pay it, you pay $5.99 shipping, it gets shipped to your local dealer, you pick it up and that's all you do. My local dealer charges a flat $25 FFL, so it's a bargain. The prices are OUTSTANDING. Easily the best prices on the web. I do all my shopping for guns at Grab a Gun. I've bought a Glock 19, arrived perfect condition at a great price. I now have an order in for a Remington 870 and Ruger Mini 14 (a gun which another online store wanted me to join some special "team" and pay an annual fee just to be able to buy it -- instead, I just went to Grab a Gun). I wish I'd known about Grab a Gun earlier, I just saw that if I had, I would have saved about $75 on my Ruger LC9 I recently bought. "

"I don't even know how many times I have ordered from them. Always a fair price, low shipping rate and it arrives quickly, packaged well, and just like expected. Awesome folks IMHO"

"Bought a Smith & Wesson MP15 sport and this was by far the cheapest I could find online. This was my first time buying a firearm online and transaction was really smooth. Ordered in the afternoon and it was shipped the next day. Arrived at my FFL in no time and very happy with purchase. Make sure you call your preferred FFL dealer first as some have different transaction fees. Happy buying."

"Spectacular transaction and communication! Every question was answered within minutes and they went out of their way to get me some additional info so I could apply for a rebate offer while my pistol was still in transit! Gun shipped and was delivered before I even expected shipment. I am VERY happy with GrabaGun.com and will have zero reservations about purchasing from them again. "

"I have purchased many firearms over the past 40 years. Grab-a-gun is my favorite reseller for many reasons including:
1. Price point...they always offer decent deals on things I am looking for.
2. They and have the professional service to back it up...on tap...anytime.
3. They are flexible and understanding.

You get the point....
4. Shipping is amazingly quick....every time!

"This was my first gun purchase online. Ordered Wednesday morning, shipped Thursday, I'm on the gun range Friday 2pm. Needles to say prompt shipping. Excellent and fast response to email regarding shipping of item.
FFL dealer could not believe price, neither could I .
Will purchase from here again.

GrabAGun.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GrabAGun.com is a merchant member
GrabAGun.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.