GolfClubs.com Reviews - page 2 - golfclubs.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2,388 reviews

GolfClubs.com is not a merchant member
GolfClubs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (2,388)

"Items showed up quickly and arrived well-packaged in outstanding shape. An excellent golf buying experience!"

"Easy, quick shopping experience, and more than satisfied with the price. Best price I found on the Internet (and no tax or shipping)!!! I would definitely shop here again. "

"Fast shipment. Excellent price."

"GolfClubs.com had the hard to find product that I wanted in stock for the lowest price listed on any website in the USA. Ordering was easy, shipping was fast, and the product was received without any problems.
GolfClubs.com is, therefore, the wire to wire leader in the internet sale of golf products.

"happy with clubs now if the snow here will ever melt I can get out and practice with them"

"I received merchandise and was very satisfied."

"Easy to deal with. Great phone service. Product was as advertised at a great price."

"I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH AND SATISFIED WITH ALL OF MY DEALINGS
WITH GOLF CLUBS. COM. IF I NEED ANY OTHER GOLF EQUIPMENT I
KNOW THAT I WILL USE YOUR SERVICE AGAIN.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD SERVICE

"Prompt delivery. I will be back."

"I got the club I wanted at a price that was fair, with no shipping charge. It was delivered on the day it was supposed to be even though we had a pretty good snowstorm.

Because of the foot of snow I haven't been able to try the club, but I expect to be satisfied.

"Order came as promised in perfect shape. A great deal"

"Fast shipment, item as ordered. "

"The product arrived in the time framework expected. There was no damage and worked very well for a trip on a plane. I will look to use this merchant again."

"Excellent service. Would deal with you again."

"Great service and prices! Fast shipping to boot...."