Stores > Goggles4u

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-09-27

"I found the site a little difficult to use to find the glasses I want."

“Hello,

Sorry about the issue faced with the website. We will try our best to make improvements in it to make it further user friendly.

Satisfies with many options

"Frames my daughter like at a price I can handle when she destroys them"

Okeedokee

"It was what it was they were out of stock on the frames I wanted so I settled for some other frames"

2016-09-27

"Love the new website layout. Very easy to navigate!"

Always Deliver the Best Quality

"These people go beyond the call of duty in satisfying their customers. I complained about being charged for shipping twice on separate pairs of glasses and guess what these guys to make it easier on their customers now offer flat shipping.. Not to mention the best glasses around I have bout 10+ pairs and I am more satisfied each and every time... Keep up the good work!!!! "

VTRY is the Seller

"Being able to upload a pic and "try" glasses on is fantastic and makes the online purchase of glasses more comfortable."

2016-09-27

total switch and bait company

"Says regular lenses are $6.95 with the glasses and if you don't want an upgrade you won't be charged extra but I was still charged an extra four dollars"

2016-09-27

"We have used Goggle4u for our children for some years now. The glasses are pleasing to the children and have lasted. We have never had a problem. Today, I ordered my first pair. Will see how this goes, but I have good faith."

2016-09-27

"Hope there will be more popular styles"

2016-09-27

"i think the category for frame colors need some work. Extremely hard to find what you are looking for when you are being specific about the color frame you desire. ALl of those options of "white" with like 6 different categorys for white or white and some other color is very time consuming and unorganized. "

“Hello,

The suggestion has been forwarded to the concerned department from our end and we will try our best to incorporate it as soon as possible.

2016-09-27

your website is slow, sluggish and completely out dated

"and rid us of your constant appearance of chat. its a problematic, not helpful"

“Hello,

The issue has been forwarded to the technical team and will be resolved on high priority.

Website Has Issues

"This is the first time I used this sight. I found some great glasses but there was no direction on how to add them to your cart, when to apply your prescription, or any of the other things that I had to do. More directives are needed. Simply adding to favorites does not tell a person or prompt a person to fill in their prescription. "

“Hello,

The suggestion has been forwarded to the concerned department. We will fix this as soon as possible.

2016-09-27

Good, but I cannot close the pop menu

"You should improve the page cause I cannot close the pop menu. It is painful not be able to close the pop menu."

“Hello,

The issue has been forwarded to the technical team and we will fix it on high priority.

Second Time Buyer

"Great supplier! Great Product"

BANGER

"Good glasses styles and great prices"

Share Goggles4u's store rating

Goggles4u is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goggles4u is a merchant member
Goggles4u participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.