Goggles4u Reviews - page 3 - goggles4u.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 7.17/10 262 reviews

Goggles4u is not a merchant member
Goggles4u does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I dont know what to say. First they sent me a wrong pair of glasses, with wrong prescription, and apparently PINK colour !! Then when contacted, i was promptly told to click pictures and send, and was told issue would be resolved quickly! But then long journey of emails started ! And in the end what i was offered was "You keep this pair as back up pair, and we ll offer you discount on the next one !" Wth .. I mean why would waste money on buying another one when i got a totally wrong order on the first one ! These are prescription glasses, and if prescription isn't right, how can they be back up glasses.
Now they ask for my official prescription. When i ordered initially i was not asked for that. You just select the prescription you want, and you order it and get it. Why do i need the OFFICIAL prescription now ??
Its been 3-4 days since the last reply from your side. I have been shooting emails.
Am i ever getting my original order? Exchange? Refund ? or anything ? or i am just stuck with this waste pair and misery of wasted money ?? Now its been one month since the order !!

"LOVE your site!!! I have ordered many pairs of glasses from you now. I will forever order from you! "

"I had a good experience the first time I ordered from goggles4u. the second time was a nightmare. I never received my order. a customer service email got lodged in my junk folder telling me that my shipment had been lost. I had contacted a customer service rep not knowing that was the case, but she promised to resolve the issue in 24 hours and I did not receive any help from that chat.. Why did the help on chat not know the first time that my order had been supposedly lost in the mail? It takes forever on customer chat to complete. I really feel they are multitasking-- answering multiple customers because you wait forever for a response. if you need help this way, plan waiting for 20 - 40 minutes.
In the end, I just picked a pair of glasses nearly at random because I was afraid to wait, re-order without any assistance.
My last customer assistant was courteous. I don't have the complaint there--but it will take a very long while online to get help. And I suspect my order was not lost. I suspect the frames were not in stock.

modified review This review was modified by kidron on March 01 2013 12:25:45 PM

"Great product, fantastic price, and quick delivery (8 days from ordering). Will definitely buy from them again"

"Absolute WORST service and experience EVER!!! Pushing the 1 month mark and still have not received my order despite being assured on 2 separate occasions that my order was in "Final Production" and would be shipping soon!

Would not refer ANYONE to this company!! VERY dissatisfied!

"Ordered 3 pairs during a sale. I did not have exact measurements for the frames. Got all three pairs shipped for $29 and some change. All came VERY well packaged, with cases clothes and a mini repair kit. Very satisfied seeing as plain drug store glasses would have cost more, and had no case or style."

Rating 4/102/5

"I love the glasses, but I waited 6 weeks for them. First I waited and contacted chat who said the one's I wanted were out and to pick another pair. They said they sent an email I never got it. I picked another pair, two weeks after my initial order. They assured me they would do a rush order. After 2 weeks I contact them again, oh they say problem in production, so I have to wait. After six weeks, I ordered on Dec 19 and finally got them on Jan 28th I love the glasses, but the shipping and dealing with customer service is a problem. It's to bad because I love my glasses but can never order from a company I can't trust to get them to me for six weeks. And I did order on Dec 19 it's on my Credit Card receipt, but they show the 31st on their records to cover themself."

"We ordered two pairs from Goggles4u and they are just awful, very cheap glasses. I am not happy at all. Luckily I ordered one pair from another site (with a promotion, they were only a tiny bit more and name brand glasses) which are much better quality. It has been less than 3 months since they were delivered to our house (and are not used exclusively, just as one of three pairs) and the finish is wearing off on the frames, the nose pads are upside down, and the arms are so thin, they have bent already. I will never buy another pair from this place again. "

"Every time I have ordered from them it took forever. I always had to send more emails asking them where my glasses were. To bad their service is horrible as they do have great prices."

"I wanted to have new lenses with my updated prescription put in some rather expensive frames. I provided Goggles4U with detailed information about the frames and lenses and they assured me that they could do this with no problem. I sent my glasses to them. Once I had received confirmation of delivery to them, I checked with customer service and for several days, they couldn't even locate them. Once they were finally located, they sat in the lab for 10 days. I checked with customer service at that time and I was told that the new lenses had been completed and installed and they were getting ready to ship them to me. The following day, I received an email advising me that they were unable to fabricate lenses for these frames. I was promised (in-writing a full refund AND ExpressMail shipping of my glasses back to me by one of the supervisors, Damien. On the day that I was promised that I would have them back, I contacted customer service (again) and I was told that they were sent by regular mail. I would never trust or do business with this company again. "

"I was excited to purchase a pair of glasses since the price was very reasonable. Unfortunately, the glasses took 3 weeks to arrive, and when they finally did arrive they really hurt my eyes and made me dizzy. By the time I went to the eye doctor to check the glasses (the vertical alignment was way off for one of the lenses, and the astigmatism was off on the other), I had passed the number of days to return the item. Customer service offered a discount on a new pair, but I was too frustrated at this point. "

"GOGGLES 4 U ROCKS! I HAVE PURCHASED 4 TIMES NOW AND AM ALWAYS EXTREMELY SATISFIED!!! WON'T EVER BUY MY GLASSES FROM MY RIP OFF EYE DOCTOR AGAIN!!"

"Worst customer service I have experienced in years. Got order wrong and wanted to split the bill. "

modified review This review was modified by cookskeys on December 27 2012 06:54:49 AM

"I found Goggles4u after a friend mentioned getting much more affordable glasses ordering them online. I have a relatively extreme prescription and some sites did not offer the lens I needed, but Goggles4u did and the glasses are excellent, sharp, good looking, delivered swiftly, and hundreds of dollars cheaper than the last pair I bought. I look forward to acquiring several more pairs with different frames from them in the future."

"I placed the order number 100026220 on November 25, 2012.
As I was leaving the Country in 21 days, I believed the promised shipping time of 14 days and placed my order. I waited 21 days and did not receive it.
After sending an email for the customer service, they said that they shipped my glasses on November 30th, but if it was really that was true, I still would be able to get my order.

I ordered the glasses because the shipping time displayed (14 days) would be more than enough if true, and I ordered it 21 days before my departure.

After not getting any support from them I decided open a dispute on Paypal, but then I found out that they only use the Paypal to process the transaction, so I was not covered by the Paypal Dispute Resolution.

I am still waiting for my money back, but they stopped answering my email a week ago.

Sincerelly,

Felipe

Update: Today is December 31st and I still got no word from the goggles4u`s managers.

modified review This review was modified by felipekasai on December 31 2012 11:10:13 AM