• Goggles4u

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"I didn't like the tinting in the glasses as it was too dark. I thought it would graduate from the sunlight to the dark but it stays constant. I guess I will have to go back to the Optometrist and do it through them. I also think the measurement from pupil to pupil was incorrect so therefore they are a bit blurry. The experience was good but I don't think I will do it again."

"The progression line was far too low on both pairs of glasses for them to be useful. It was an entire waste of money, unfortunately. I have tried several times to submit this comment and was unsuccessful. I hope this one goes through."

"I read reviews before I ordered my glasses from goggles 4u and alot of people complained. I have no idea why, I think they didn't put in the proper measurements for their glasses etc. as I have received my glasses from Pakistan and they are fantastic. I think that they are absolutely beautiful. Such care was taken to ship them as well and the packaging was so interesting coming from Pakistan and I was very impressed. Don't listen to the negative comments. As long as you give all the information for sizing etc. you will be pleased and it does not take too long neither to receive."

This review was modified by Debra-Lee on June 20 2013 08:49:25 AM

"When I prepared to order my glasses I found that my account and all my access to previous purchase information had been deleted by the company. This was a great inconvenience and huge distraction which resulted in my having mistakenly ordered my glasses with tje incorrect tint, thus costing needless time and money."

"I was happy with their products"

"I found them cheaper than clearly contacts, where I usually order glasses, and fairly quick shipping! Cannot beat the price! (:"

"Nice quality for the price. Comfortable frame."

"The shipping was very slow I waited over 2 weeks for my glasses! :("

"I entered the wrong info in the order so I was neither satisfied nor dissatified with Goggles4u."

"great price, easy to order, quick delivery and cute frames. Why go to the high dollar stores?

"(Note that on the basis of the update I would have changed the star rating to 3 or 4.)

Within 6 weeks of delivery the arm fell off a pair of glasses as the holding pin had sheared off. Their first response was to send a new nut, which would have been a waste of time as there was nothing to attach it to. After hearing nothing for nearly a month, I contacted them again to be told that they don't give long-term warranties! Unbelievable! The issue is still unresolved.

Update: after an exchange of emails they agreed to a replacement pair. they arrived today, but they weretotally crushed. This was a nasty surprise as until now I've found their packaging to be adequately robust for surviving the post. I've informed them of the situation and will update this review as things develop.

This review was modified by Nigelfr on June 27 2013 04:45:49 AM

"maybe there is a mistake with the lens"

"Good service, the website could be faster.
My father loves his glasses...

"very cheap and very good,thanks"

"Great price, fast service, love the choices and great custome service and online chat help. Thanks I eill buy from you again. "

Share Goggles4u's store rating

Goggles4u is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goggles4u is not a merchant member
Goggles4u does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!