• Address: 12611 Hiddencreek Way, Unit F & G, Cerritos, CA
    • Business Hours: 24 Hours
    • Fax: 1-800-540-3198

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"(Note that on the basis of the update I would have changed the star rating to 3 or 4.)

Within 6 weeks of delivery the arm fell off a pair of glasses as the holding pin had sheared off. Their first response was to send a new nut, which would have been a waste of time as there was nothing to attach it to. After hearing nothing for nearly a month, I contacted them again to be told that they don't give long-term warranties! Unbelievable! The issue is still unresolved.

Update: after an exchange of emails they agreed to a replacement pair. they arrived today, but they weretotally crushed. This was a nasty surprise as until now I've found their packaging to be adequately robust for surviving the post. I've informed them of the situation and will update this review as things develop.

modified review This review was modified by Nigelfr on June 27 2013 04:45:49 AM

"maybe there is a mistake with the lens"

"Good service, the website could be faster.
My father loves his glasses...

"very cheap and very good,thanks"

"Great price, fast service, love the choices and great custome service and online chat help. Thanks I eill buy from you again. "

"Excellent value for money. Very very satisfied with my order. Definitely will order again. Cheaper than other companies."

The service we received was excellent

"I shouldn't have ordered Progressive and bifocal. I can't get use to the bifocal. That was only my fault and not there. I will order again from them for sure"

"I originally ordered two pairs of eyeglasses over two months ago, and they still have not been delivered! I have been patiently waiting for the day they would come, but I have grown impatient. I am usually easy-going, but the on-going delay of my order is simply ridiculous! I do not know how credible Goggles4u is, but I most likely will not be doing business with them again.

*EDIT*
I had accidentally entered in the correct shipping address of my order. 24/7 Live Help was very, very helpful. I take back all negative words I had used before.

modified review This review was modified by elrandalltn on June 03 2013 04:31:59 PM

"Adequate selection. Quick delivery. Value for the $."

"Took sometime to arrive. Longer than quoted in the delivery notice."

"All good...be nice if they took credit/debit cards from around the world...but it seems have to deliver to same country as the card origin."

"FAST SHIPPING AND EXTREMLY SATISFIED WITH MY GLASSES AT AN EXCEPTIONAL PRICE"

"This was the first time I ordered sunglasses over the internet and it was very easy. I got exactly what I wanted at a very good price.
I will be ordering again from this company.

"Product delivered on time and was as per the specs. Very satisfied."

Goggles4u is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goggles4u is not a merchant member
Goggles4u does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!