• Goggles4u

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.18/10 3.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2014-11-07

"DO NOT BUY FROM GOGGLES4U EVER. it's cheapest for a reason. I ordered a pair with high index "super thin" lenses they advertise. When I received my pair, I was shocked to see lenses that can power Hubble telescope. I've never seen lenses so thick before, I was like.........where are these made??? I immediately compared it to 1.61 lenses on my old (even though I'm still wearing this one....) pair and guess what??? I didn't know 1.71 was supposed to be thicker than 1.61!!!!!!!!! Just don't ever buy from goggles4u. it's a waste. "

2014-10-22

"EXTREMELY disappointed with Goggles4u. The frames I received have prominent Chinese logo emblazoned on the outside of each temple. On the website? No Chinese logo of course! The website images of the frames have been Photoshopped to remove the hideous Chinese branding.

After returning the glasses to Goggles4u, they are denying that the frames have a prominent Chinese logo on the outside of each temple and will not give a full refund. Totally unacceptable! Buyer beware."

2013-07-09

"I have purchased from google4u at least 6 times before and always had good service, had a damage pair once and it was quickly replace. But my last experience with them is a nigthmare.

Ordered 2 pairs, one chromatic and one rx sunglass, received both after 56 days, and both were not the model in the picture, the front is similar but the arms are ugly and look cheesy. The sunglass rx is good, but the chromatic rx is not good at all and have a major defect in one lens. Took a picture, sent a email and they quickly sent another pair.... Again, not the good frame, this one is different from both the picture and the previoys pair, and again, a flaw in one lense, not a scratch or a bad cut, more like if the plastic did not melt properly during manufacturing, no way this can pass quality control done by a human,

This second baf pair let me wanting a refund, there is obviously something wrong with quality control there, but they want me to send the pair back, wich cost 24$ for a 56$ refund.... I am not bothering with that, I will take my buisness somewere else."

This review was modified by PhilippeFrechette on July 09 2013 08:20:25 AM

2013-07-05

"The ordered products were delivered in a timely manner. I did have an issue with my products, but it was addressed in a professional and timely manner. I would definitely order from them in the future."

2013-06-27

"I didn't like the tinting in the glasses as it was too dark. I thought it would graduate from the sunlight to the dark but it stays constant. I guess I will have to go back to the Optometrist and do it through them. I also think the measurement from pupil to pupil was incorrect so therefore they are a bit blurry. The experience was good but I don't think I will do it again."

2013-06-22

"The progression line was far too low on both pairs of glasses for them to be useful. It was an entire waste of money, unfortunately. I have tried several times to submit this comment and was unsuccessful. I hope this one goes through."

2013-06-19

"I read reviews before I ordered my glasses from goggles 4u and alot of people complained. I have no idea why, I think they didn't put in the proper measurements for their glasses etc. as I have received my glasses from Pakistan and they are fantastic. I think that they are absolutely beautiful. Such care was taken to ship them as well and the packaging was so interesting coming from Pakistan and I was very impressed. Don't listen to the negative comments. As long as you give all the information for sizing etc. you will be pleased and it does not take too long neither to receive."

This review was modified by Debra-Lee on June 20 2013 08:49:25 AM

2013-06-12

"When I prepared to order my glasses I found that my account and all my access to previous purchase information had been deleted by the company. This was a great inconvenience and huge distraction which resulted in my having mistakenly ordered my glasses with tje incorrect tint, thus costing needless time and money."

2013-06-12

"I was happy with their products"

2013-06-11

"I found them cheaper than clearly contacts, where I usually order glasses, and fairly quick shipping! Cannot beat the price! (:"

2013-06-10

"Nice quality for the price. Comfortable frame."

2013-06-10

"The shipping was very slow I waited over 2 weeks for my glasses! :("

2013-06-09

"I entered the wrong info in the order so I was neither satisfied nor dissatified with Goggles4u."

2013-06-08

"great price, easy to order, quick delivery and cute frames. Why go to the high dollar stores?

2013-06-08

"(Note that on the basis of the update I would have changed the star rating to 3 or 4.)

Within 6 weeks of delivery the arm fell off a pair of glasses as the holding pin had sheared off. Their first response was to send a new nut, which would have been a waste of time as there was nothing to attach it to. After hearing nothing for nearly a month, I contacted them again to be told that they don't give long-term warranties! Unbelievable! The issue is still unresolved.

Update: after an exchange of emails they agreed to a replacement pair. they arrived today, but they weretotally crushed. This was a nasty surprise as until now I've found their packaging to be adequately robust for surviving the post. I've informed them of the situation and will update this review as things develop."

This review was modified by Nigelfr on June 27 2013 04:45:49 AM

Share Goggles4u's store rating

Goggles4u is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goggles4u is not a merchant member
Goggles4u does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!