Stores > Goggles4u

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2015-01-20

"DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company.I ordered TWO pair and they were BOTH wrong ! Besides the incorrect RX they used being unbearable,they were CHEAP and customer service was BEYOND rude,it took MORE than 3 weeks to receive my order. When I asked to return them so they could FIX their MISTAKE-THEY DID NOTHING ! When I told them they lost a customer the fool said "we don't need customers like YOU" . I order glasses all the time online-NEVER HAD 1 PROBLEM WITH ANY OTHERS(like Zenni,Glasseshop,Eyebuydirect)"

2015-01-15

"The quality of these was outrageously poor.
I have ordered glasses online for years always from Zennis but this time I saw some on googgles4u that I liked. I ordered 5 pairs.
The quality was below that of Dollar Store glasses. The arms were so thin they cracked or stretched the first time I wore them. One pair the arms were of soft plastic and stretched within minutes of putting them on another pair sat an inch above my nose.
I was leaving on vacation and was assured by support they would arrive on time. A week before I left I was told if I wanted them before I left I would need to pay $ 29.99, which I did. They did arrive 2 days before I left but I ordered 2 pair from a local store at the cost of $ 140.00.
I was in contact with support almost daily, they were all polite but ineffective.
I complained to support about the poor quality they told me to take pictures and if there is any major quality defect. We will verify from our end and will replace the glasses for you. Knowing full well that I was leaving on a 6 week vacation to Mexico.
Never again will I order from them and can't recommend them to anyone. Order elsewhere.

This review was modified by bluenoser55 on January 15 2015 08:38:22 AM

2014-11-08

"Extremely disappointed in the product received. I had ordered a mineral glass lens prescription glasses only to be delivered plastic lens WITHOUT notification. After contacting their support, they simply referred me to their FAQ regarding their practices without an apology. Despite being unsatisfied with their product, I was only offered a partial refund. The glasses has sat on my shelf for the last couple months. I will not recommend anyone do business with this company."

This review was modified by ShadowVlican on November 08 2014 08:58:41 PM

2014-11-07

"DO NOT BUY FROM GOGGLES4U EVER. it's cheapest for a reason. I ordered a pair with high index "super thin" lenses they advertise. When I received my pair, I was shocked to see lenses that can power Hubble telescope. I've never seen lenses so thick before, I was like.........where are these made??? I immediately compared it to 1.61 lenses on my old (even though I'm still wearing this one....) pair and guess what??? I didn't know 1.71 was supposed to be thicker than 1.61!!!!!!!!! Just don't ever buy from goggles4u. it's a waste. "

2014-10-22

"EXTREMELY disappointed with Goggles4u. The frames I received have prominent Chinese logo emblazoned on the outside of each temple. On the website? No Chinese logo of course! The website images of the frames have been Photoshopped to remove the hideous Chinese branding.

After returning the glasses to Goggles4u, they are denying that the frames have a prominent Chinese logo on the outside of each temple and will not give a full refund. Totally unacceptable! Buyer beware.

2013-07-09

"I have purchased from google4u at least 6 times before and always had good service, had a damage pair once and it was quickly replace. But my last experience with them is a nigthmare.

Ordered 2 pairs, one chromatic and one rx sunglass, received both after 56 days, and both were not the model in the picture, the front is similar but the arms are ugly and look cheesy. The sunglass rx is good, but the chromatic rx is not good at all and have a major defect in one lens. Took a picture, sent a email and they quickly sent another pair.... Again, not the good frame, this one is different from both the picture and the previoys pair, and again, a flaw in one lense, not a scratch or a bad cut, more like if the plastic did not melt properly during manufacturing, no way this can pass quality control done by a human,

This second baf pair let me wanting a refund, there is obviously something wrong with quality control there, but they want me to send the pair back, wich cost 24$ for a 56$ refund.... I am not bothering with that, I will take my buisness somewere else.

This review was modified by PhilippeFrechette on July 09 2013 08:20:25 AM

2013-07-05

"The ordered products were delivered in a timely manner. I did have an issue with my products, but it was addressed in a professional and timely manner. I would definitely order from them in the future."

2013-06-27

"I didn't like the tinting in the glasses as it was too dark. I thought it would graduate from the sunlight to the dark but it stays constant. I guess I will have to go back to the Optometrist and do it through them. I also think the measurement from pupil to pupil was incorrect so therefore they are a bit blurry. The experience was good but I don't think I will do it again."

2013-06-22

"The progression line was far too low on both pairs of glasses for them to be useful. It was an entire waste of money, unfortunately. I have tried several times to submit this comment and was unsuccessful. I hope this one goes through."

2013-06-19

"I read reviews before I ordered my glasses from goggles 4u and alot of people complained. I have no idea why, I think they didn't put in the proper measurements for their glasses etc. as I have received my glasses from Pakistan and they are fantastic. I think that they are absolutely beautiful. Such care was taken to ship them as well and the packaging was so interesting coming from Pakistan and I was very impressed. Don't listen to the negative comments. As long as you give all the information for sizing etc. you will be pleased and it does not take too long neither to receive."

This review was modified by Debra-Lee on June 20 2013 08:49:25 AM

2013-06-16

"My daughter was told about Goggles4u and gave them a try. She is a now repeat customer and adores her multiple sets of glasses. She was so thrilled with the prices, selection and ease of purchase that she convinced me to give it a try.
I have NEVER owned a pair of glasses that I loved, until now. I am so happy with my new glasses that I can't see myself ever buying glasses from anyplace other than Goggles4u.
I was a little confused because I didn't understand how to read and enter my prescription, but it wasn't a problem because their
"live help" was very friendly and very helpful!
I don't see any way for Goggles4u to improve because it was a fun, affordable and rewarding experience! I can hardly wait until I can get my next pair!
Bravo to Goggles4u!
Sincerely,
Jeanne R G

2013-06-16

"I love the glasses and the prices "

2013-06-15

"I've ordered almost 20 pairs of glasses and have never had an issue."

2013-06-15

"I just got my pair of glasses and they are amazing. I love this website and i have been a customer for over 3 years now and i have been referring it to all my friends who used it to buy glasses for themselves and their children as well. "

2013-06-15

"Item not arrived yet (31 days after payment)."

Share Goggles4u's store rating

Goggles4u is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goggles4u is not a merchant member
Goggles4u does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!