Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10

"i forgot what i ordered because i ordered a lot of stuff. but i'm happy with every product i have and im sure goedekers was one of them."

Smooth problem free, well informed sales staff, reliable and good comunication. Doesn't get better than that!

"I found working with the team at Goederkers to be smooth and problem free. All of the 3 sales sales people I spoke with were well informed with the kitchen appliances. I worked mostly with Scott. However, all spoke clearly, sounded intelligent, listened well to understand my questions, and gave me all the time I needed to address them. They actually sounded as if they enjoyed their jobs!
One important question for me was concerning if my item was presently available.
I found that the estimated times of the shipping dates for my 3 different orders were accurate within a very reasonable time frame. I purchased a refrigerator that had been offered at a fabulous 4th of July sales price, about $500 under local prices where I live, and about $300 less than other web sites. This created a buying frenzy and unexpected back order with 2 month's wait. I was kept informed at the 2 points of delay and was offered the choice of purchasing a different refrigerator or waiting. I was in a position to wait and did so.

Even the delivery service that Goedekers hs selected for their delivery service was well done. They provided good communication about the time of delivery for a specific day. All 3 men delivering my 3 different appliances were pleasant and helpful beyond duty. Two different delivery men assisted us in cutting the large box open and removing the appliance for us. The remaining delivery was a smaller sized item that was easier to open.

FOR ME, THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR was that I felt that I was dealing with a business with INTEGRITY. I researched Goedekers internet reviews before purchasing and found good reports. Other sites' reviews that I was considering working with were not as reassuring as Goedekers.

I found working with Goedekers to be all around problem free, and surprisingly pleasant. It doesn't get better than that!

This review was modified by susanrfrank on September 24 2016 12:03:30 AM

Now a customer for LIFE!

"Goedeker's has Exceptional customer Service...
Bought washer & dryer and washer was damaged when we opened the box, customer service said send us some pictures and we'll have it picked up and ship you a new one....I saved a ton on this washer and dryer set and couldn't be more pleased. I AM NOW A Godeker's customer for LIFE!!!!!

Not Bad but definitely not great..

"The bar stools we ordered were a better price than was offered at most places. They arrived undamaged and we love them. The shipping experience was a bit lengthy and cumbersome, and somewhat of a "blackbox" in that the stools were shipped directly from the manufacturers warehouse, and attempts to get support from customer service were met with little more than a "policy script" from the customer service rep. They were either unable or unwilling to go the extra mile to give more details about where the item was in the shipping process, and as a result the customer experience was lacking...and at the end of the day the memories that you create are about the poor customer service experience and not the fact that the product is great. You should find a way to liaise with your manufacturers so that you can provide a much better experience when customers call you for information and support. Amazon does it right...maybe learn from them.."

"We are very pleased with our dining room server. Exactly what we wanted!"

Great, Price and product

"I had no issues, the product was delivered in perfect condition by a delivery company that went out of their way to help. I would highly recommend them to others. "

Great Service and Excellent Products

"I purchased an Ashley Tv stand online originally thru eBay and had a horrible experience. I did a quick search on the web of where i could purchase it from and found Goedekers.com. You guys were cheaper and faster of a delivery time frame for FREE. I would definitely buy from you guys again. Thank you for your excellent customer service and writing this review is the least i can do to thank you guys!!!"

Prompt, perfect, and the best price

"I shopped around and found the best prices on a pair of chairs through Goedekers. They were shipped and delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Couldn't be happier."

Excellent Service

"Everyone was sold out of the item we wanted. They sold it and shipped it when it was available and kept me updated. "

Spendy price tag, cheap product.

"Unfortunately, you don't always get what you pay for. Purchased a small refrigerator with a steep price tag only to have scratches and imprints on the stainless steel Not to mention the screws to the facing being so loose the door was coming apart. Let's not forget that this item was also on back order for 3 months, which I very patiently waited for.
I DID NOT read the fine print of only having 48 hours to inspect, and since the space it was going in was still under construction, I left it in the box. When trying to get a replacement, they offered $95 to keep me happy or they would replace it and I would pay the shipping. $350 in shipping!!! Horrid customer service, poor product and just all around lousy. Will never buy from them again. Period. Heed caution when shopping with Goedekers.

Signature Design by Ashley 7800021 Makonnen Winter Accent Chair

"I absolutely love this chair. Colors are perfect with my living room. It's very firm but comfortable. The only issue I have is that it takes way too long for delivery. I waited over a month to receive this chair. Otherwise, I really like this company, especially since the chair cost $80.00 less than every other website that I found. I love this chair so much that I just ordered another one!"

great products, great service

"delivered great quality product quickly with no drama. My only complaint is the price of shipping / delivery upgrade to "white glove" was a bit much."

"I received all of my equipment in good order and in a timely manner(slight delay due to weather that could not be helped). I was kept informed of the status of the order through email and the delivery service placed the items exactly where I wanted them. I will definitely recommend your company to others and will use you again when I need other items that you sell. A very pleasant experience. "

GE Dishwasher PDT845SSJSS

"GE's MSRP for this dishwasher, model PDT845SSJSS, was $1200. Goedeker's total price, including delivery to our home in Minnesota, was well under $900, at least $100 less than the next lowest delivered price that I could find. I received the dishwasher in GE's factory box, strapped to a protective pallet, and without a mark on it, 2 weeks after placing the order. The dishwasher is stainless steel inside and out, can complete a quick wash cycle in about 30 minutes, and with a 42dBA rating, is only slightly audible at the noisiest parts of the wash cycle and virtually silent the rest of the cycle. We bought it as a replacement for our previous GE dishwasher which was still running after 31 years."

Worth the wait

"My item was backordered, which was not communicated to me for a few weeks. When I did get the statue, it was beautiful and everything I wanted. "

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.