Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.74/10 8.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.54/10 7.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review Goedekers-Appliances by clicking a star below.

Fast and easy

"Great service! Vvbbbbbbbbbh"

2017-04-11

Very upset at first- Happy with the end result.

"Shopping online for a bed isn't always easy. You are not sure what you will get. I found the perfect bed and ordered it immediately. To my dismay, it was the headboard which wasn't easily identified on the website. I contacted Customer Service to purchase the rest of the bed. It was going to cost about $200 more than if I would have purchased the whole bed. I contacted Mr. Goedeker directly, along with the customer service rep to discuss the manner in depth. They went above and beyond to work with me to resolve my issue. I truly appreciate it! It was a mess at first, but they are very easy to work with. I would purchase from them again. Thank you for my lovely bed! Super fast shipping! "

The best service

"Our experience was really a good one. Not a very long wait and deliverly was on time. We will be using them again for sure. "

Ordered shower curtain

"Price was good, shipping was a little slower than I was used to, but product was what I expected."

Appliance updgrade

"Great company to purchase appliances from!"

2017-04-11

I love my new futon! It is as cozy as it is beautiful and good quality!

"I purchased this futon for a small bedroom that could not fit a bed and chairs at the same time. I did not have a lot of money to spend but did not want it to fall apart either. This futon is high quality while also compact and beautiful for a couch as well. I recommend it for anyone."

Great on-line company

"Tables were what was advertised, fast shipping, our second purchase."

2017-04-10

Best Deal on Bar Stools

"Arrived excellently wrapped and in perfect condition. They are beautiful (bought 2) and very comfortable as well."

2017-04-10

Very pleased

"Overall, I am very pleased with Goedeker's from Customer Service to pricing. The only issue was the amount of time it took to ship my product. It took about 1 week longer than I expected to be delivered. However, I was able to receive a lower price because of a price drop prior to shipping."

Good experience

"Online customer service was great. Double oven was delivered in three weeks instead of two, but delivery was professional."

Great service

"Never have I ordered an appliance on line new.... but I did and will in the future...Great service and price"

Great Price

"The delivery took longer than expected!"

Great experience

"The sales person that we worked with as well as another employee who was doing maintenance & repairs were most helpful in giving us options on a new dishwasher and the pros and cons of the brands we were considering"

2017-04-06

No problems

"Everything went pretty well as planned. Product was in good shape and the white glove delivery worked out fine"

Louisville, KY
2017-04-05

Beer Cave Electrolux Appliances

"The people were friendly, knowledgeable and pricing was great compared to local stores. The delivery was a bit confusing stating a few appliances were being delivered and actually all of them showed up at the same time. The wine cooler had some slight damage at the hinge and the trim kit around the frig and freezer was bent on the ends but did not detect until I installed units a few weeks later. So far the appliance looks great especially with cabinets going in this week. The only negative is the wine cooler shelves do not stay on the track and have a tendency to drop down and you have to watch close when pulling out the racks. I would purchase from Goedekers again in the future but I would take more time at delivery inspecting the products."

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.