• Goedekers-Appli Goedekers-Appliances Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"I am very happy with my overall experience with Goedekers .
I had good communication from the time of ordering all the way to delivery. The prices couldn't be beat and had no problem with delivery. I would buy from Goedekers again.

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Hey Brian - Thank you for ordering with us! We're so glad you were pleased with your experience from beginning to end. Have a blessed day.”

"We loved this style refrigerator, but found the local prices too steep for our budget. Goedekers offered it an exceptional savings plus free shipping & rebate. The perfect deal! "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-20-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're glad to hear that you feel you got a good deal! We make it our goal to offer some of the lowest prices out their on major appliances. Enjoy your new refrigerator!”

"Great customer service, my appliances came right on time ."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks for your positive comments!”

"Great service from beginning to end. "

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks for your positive review!”

"i would buy all my appliances from them again! It was a great experience."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-15-2015

“Thank you for your positive comments!”

"I've used Goedekers for years, and up until now with my most recent order, I really don't know what to say. Sales and customer service departments are always cheerful, knowledgeable, and try their best to be accommodating for the customers sake. But lately, it seems that their logistics and computerized system that tracks the availability, Purchasing, and tracking of appliances (Major kitchen appliances) has really gone downhill. Here we are in the middle of April, 2015, and we've received calls or Emails stating that what we had ordered weeks earlier (2/15/2015) was no longer available and we would have to re-select different, substitute appliances. In other words , They don't have a good handle on their "supply-chain" I'm sure it's frustrating for the employees, but imagine how frustrating it is for customers who pay thousands of dollars in advance for matching Appliance Packages (with rebates associated that have time limits). I'm sure the strikes in Los Angeles and Long Beach may have interrupted their supply-chain, but the strike has been over a month now.
Until they can track what is on a boat, at the docks, or on the road, especially when it's associated with a customer who has pre-Purchased an item, I will have to think twice in dealing with them again. I bought many appliances from them as I own my own house and rental properties and up until now I've had no complaints whatsoever, I'm sorry to have to write this.

modified review Rep reply posted May-14-2015

“Hello Jim,

We would like to deeply apologize about all the availability issues you've experienced with this order.
We hope that the few product swaps you have made and the rebates we sent are a satisfactory resolution.
As always, your business is appreciated. Have a blessed day.”

"Our experience with Goedekers was outstanding. The experience was first rate from ordering on line to the delivery of our new appliances. We were informed almost daily on the status of our order. We will definitely being ordering from Goedekers again. We have told many friends and family what a top-rate company and encouraged them to check out their web page."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-14-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Hey kbmonty - Thanks for such a glowing review! We greatly appreciate the kind words and are glad you were satisfied ordering with us. Have a blessed day.”

"Delivered without a scratch. Best prices by far! "

“Thank you for your positive comments!”

"Very easy to do business with this seller. No problems at all. Would buy from them again without hesitation"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive comments! They are much appreciated. Have a blessed day.”

"The customer service employee I worked with was very helpful. Even wrote me a hand written Thank You Card!!"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Hey kjz2034 - Thank you for your positive review! Customer care is top priority for us, so we strive to go the extra mile with a personal touch such as this. We hope you have a blessed day.”

"The staff was courteous to deal with and Melissa sent a personal hand written note. Nice touch. The items arrived in good condition delivered by a dependable service. "

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Hey cbambalas - Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad you were pleased with your buying experience from beginning to end. Have a blessed day.”

"Very user-friendly website and great pricing. Courteous sales staff when I called with questions. Worked well with our contractor when scheduling delivery. I was very uncertain about ordering large appliances online for the first time. Will definitely be a repeat customer!"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Hey blacklabproperty - Thank you for giving us a chance! We appreciate your business, and we're glad we could serve you well. Have a blessed day.”

"GE Double Oven and GE 36" Induction Cooktop arrived in perfect condition. Received delivery of items in 3 1/2 weeks, which I expected. Delivery men were professional, courteous and handled appliances with great care. Including a five year warranty on both appliances, Goedeker's saved me over $1000 compared with Home Depot and $400 at Amazon (both without extended warranty). I installed the appliances myself and have had no issues with them. Would definitely consider Goedeker's for all major appliances."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Hey jupton-19 - Thank you so much for your positive review! We strive to offer the lowest prices out there on major appliances, so we're glad we could deliver. Have a blessed day.”

"Very pleasant purchasing experience"

“Thank you for your positive comments!”

"Deliver took longer than expected. Product was good."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Hey richardharshberger - We do apologize for the slight delay in receiving your order. Glad to hear your are satisfied with your items. Have a blessed day.”

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,835 merchant members.