Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10

2016-11-13

They make so easy...

"Great company to do business with. Shipped and arrived fast and they are also awesome when it comes to returns and refunds."

2016-11-06

We enjoy sitting on our sofa's!!

"I really like the fact that it looks like what it does in it's picture. It arrived so packed It took awhile to get it all undone they know how to pack there furniture nothing could happen to it during shipping! "

2016-10-24

Great Experience

"Goedekers was awesome! I found 4 different places selling the exact TV stand that I wanted. Goedekers had the best price, free shipping and no sales tax -- saved me over $100 from the next lowest seller. The TV stand was delivered in the time promised; delivery guy was right on time and the TV stand is perfect. Very Satisfied!"

2016-10-22

Great Price-Disappointing Delivery

"Goedekers price was the best we found; the purchase process was easy; was greatly disappointed a couple of days after the online purchase to learn that the product was back ordered... that added several more weeks to the overall delivery. Once the product shipped we had to repeatedly contact the shipping company to get updates (we waited to contact them until past the stated delivery time). Once delivery was scheduled the team that delivered the product were courteous & professional."

2016-10-20

Horrible all around

"Ordered a sectional sleeper sofa delivery was horrible took over a couple months to receive it. Felt as I was getting the run-around when requesting reasons for this. Material on my sofas uncomfortable and seem leave indents anytime I sit. On the sleeper sofa sinks in and the sleeper it's self is the most uncomfortable thing of all. Not recommended at all, will not go through this company again. "

2016-10-18

"excellent prices and good customer service"

2016-10-18

Shipping Estimates were wrong, Updates were incorrect, Sofa shipped, chair forgotten on dock, etc...

"A total nightmare!!! The shipping estimate was way off. I was told it was to be in stock within a week. Two weeks after that I was sent an email it was shipped to the place that would deliver it. No one called. I inquired after that date passed. They tracked it. The driver showed up with the sofa but no love seat. The paperwork said both pieces were on the truck. Customer Service at Goedekers was unhelpful and lied about the whereabouts of the love seat. It was eventually shipped from their third party seller warehouse a week after that and delivered a week after that. I was never offered a discount for my inconvenience. I finally received both pieces and they look wonderful together :) I will never, ever order from this company again..."

Above Expectations

"You never really know how good or how bad an online purchase, particularly for a large item, will go. In this case, I found an item I needed on the website, called and inquired about it to ensure it was available, and the assistant on the phone walked me through the entire purchase. He also gave me a valid date for delivery, and explained the whole process from beginning to end. Once the delivery took place, they unloaded it exactly where I needed it. The delivery team, which appears to be third party, was excellent as well and reflects the great service that Goedekers provided. A week after the delivery, I received a hand written letter in the mail from the assistant who helped me over the phone thanking me for the purchase and checking in to ensure all was well. I know this sounds like an online fairy tale purchase, but this was the best experience I could have possibly had. "

This review was modified by Paulcroad on October 18 2016 08:58:16 AM

Very nice product!

"Very nice product, just as described. Fast shipping"

Cooks perfectly

"I love this oven. I have baked so many things and they have all come out perfect. Thank you.

2016-10-17

Great customer service just love their business

"I was treated very well and I am very happy with my purchase thru online services and phone calls. I do recommend Goedekers. Happy"

Great job!

"Although a few items were on backorder we shopped early and have or appliances ready to install in our new kitchen! Looking forward to completion.
One thing though, the delivery company was a little obnoxious wanting to deliver at 10:30 at night which didn't happen and said they were here and left a note(that didn't happen either) but we did finally get a delivery on Sat. am and everything seems to be in great condition!
We will shop here again when the need arises!

2016-10-17

Great all the way around!

"My TOV Oxford bed was everything I hoped for and Nathan in customer service provided top notch service! Great buying experience! Highly recommend and above all admire the owner of this company for his willingness to express his faith openly in choosing not to conduct business on "the Lord's day." "

Really great prices

"Shopped all the sales over Labor Day. I purchased a refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher and an exhaust hood for over the cooktop. Goedeker's was at least $1,000 cheaper than the local stores (I'm in Colorado). Shipping was free and in addition to the already great prices they provide you with information on the products that qualify for manufacturer rebates. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. "

2016-10-17

One order done another in two weeks.

"The sofa arrived on time and was set up within minutes. The service was good from the time I called your store through the delivery and setup. I will be ordering more furniture in about two weeks.
**** McManus

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.