Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.60/10 8.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review Goedekers-Appliances by clicking a star below.

great

"they did a good job in making sure I was taken care of"

GM

"Easy to order. Very timely delivery. Definitely recommend. "

Great experience!

"After ordering this same product from another company, only to be told it was no longer available two weeks later, I'm happy with my new dining room table. Very quick delivery!"

Good Job

"Goedekers did a good job with keeping me informed that my fridge was on back order. My issue was with the shipper, they were rude and not very accommodating. I work full time and they would not be flexible with my delivery, I had to wait an extra week and take a day off work just to receive my delivery."

2017-05-10

Great experience.

"So happy with our new stove. It's all that was advertised & more. Delivered a day ahead of schedule, & delivery personnel were very courteous."

2017-05-10

Horrible company!

"Editing my initial review as much more has happened. I'll give a short timeline for you all. I ordered a sofa bed on 3/17. I didn't receive it until almost an entire month later on 4/10. That same day, I contacted them because as I set the couch up - it only had 3 legs and it's horribly slanted because of it. It took entire days in between each response with the representative I was talking to. She was to put in an order for the missing leg and keep me updated. Weeks go by and I hear nothing. Turns out, she no longer works there and the part was on back order and no one else reached out to tell me. Almost an entire month later, on 5/5, I finally get my part and it's WRONG despite me sending several pictures of exactly what was missing. I emailed them back that same day I received it and I still haven't heard back regarding anything. It's 5/9 and I once again have to call their ridiculous customer service line and spend an hour waiting for someone since they will never reach out on their own. Almost 2 entire months I've been dealing with this mess. I paid $600 and have been using a 3 legged couch with a loose spring in the actual sofa bed that I'm trying to have fixed as well. Wish me luck! I should also mention that they refuse to replace the couch entirely for all this trouble because I did not keep the unbelievably thin, cheap packaging it came in back on 4/10. I highly recommend you DO NOT buy from this company.

New edit: After asking multiple times over the course of a couple weeks for a manager to speak to, I was finally emailed (of course she claimed she tried calling. I never have trouble with anyone else). They told me they're shipping out the correct part and refuse to give me a new couch because it would take longer despite me telling them I'd rather continue waiting. I paid over $500 but I'm being forced to settle for a sofa bed that needs to be fixed. I paid for a brand new couch and I want a brand new couch. I will keep this review updated.

Another edit: The manager is now saying they do not accept returns for used furniture. I notified them the day it was delivered back on 4/10 that I wanted a replacement, not a repair. No one mentioned not to use it and she herself said recently it would take too long to replace. Why didn't she mention they don't accept returns then? Inconsistent huh? The owner also refuses to replace the defective sofa bed. He clearly is a coward as his assistant had to break the news. I'm now continuing to wait for their second attempt at delivering the right part. Customer service is full of incompetent, rude people. The first I dealt with, Latishia, no longer works there. Casey will take days to respond while doing nothing for the situation. And the "manager" Chelsea, is an unqualified joke. I highly recommend NOT BUYING from this horrible company. I will not be updating anymore. Just assume I've waited at least another week for the part, if not more. I'm done with this nasty company.

2017-05-01

Wonderful!

"Your company is almost too good to be true.
I was having a hard time finding some vintage GE appliances because they were being discontinued.
But... I found them on Goedekers and am in love with the appliances and Goedekers service!

2017-04-28

Great prices!

"Shopped around a lot and you had the best prices, thanks!"

Fantastic!

"Keep up the great work!!! ☺"

Good exiperence

"Goedekers had the best price on the LG cooktop we wanted. Shipping was free and the cooktop arrived in perfect condition. Will shop again."

Purchase refigerator

"Very timely in resolving damage issue."

Great Experience

"They were able to get our product out to us sooner than expected. Quality of item was good. Great experience overall."

Outstanding

"The site was extremely easy to navigate and customer service was very professional and very helpful. The product was exactly what I ordered."

Awesome Experience!

"Customer service was helpful with questions and I received a call the day before delivery to confirm. The delivery team was great!! The only thing I wanted to note is that installation of the legs of the couch isn't as easy as it would seem. There were no holes on the bottom so I had to drill the holes to put on the feet. "

On time and great price

"Excellent experience -- price was good and delivery was on time. It was only a microwave oven, so there's not much else to say..."

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,408 merchant members.