Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10

2016-07-16

Sorry local chains, my short wait saved me $2000!

"Had to wait a bit over 3 weeks but stove arrived when scheduled and was placed where we wanted it. Effectively I made over $650 a week by shopping online!"

100% satisfied!

"I knew two things as I started searching for appliances for my soon-to-be remodeled kitchen. (1) I wanted black stainless appliances, and (2) I didn't want to have to spend a fortune to get them. After searching local stores and big box chains, I took to the internet in search of a better price. Luckily, one of the first sites that came up was Goedekers, and I quickly found the standard for comparison. I tracked prices from various sources for over a month, and not once did I find anything lower than them. When the time came to order, the whole process was easy. We had a few questions, so we called a representative, rather than simply do the order online. Our rep was both knowledgeable and helpful, and ordering was easy. Our only concern was the availability of two of the items, which were on back order. Goedekers was very good about keeping us informed about a potential delay in the availability of the dishwasher, and then, fortunately, that it would be available only a few days later than originally expected. Delivery was prompt, and we had our appliances in plenty of time.

Overall, I would rate Goedekers very high on both service and affordability. I will be recommending them to my friends and family!

Great prices, fast shipping

"Fast shipping but the shipping company didn't give me any advanced notification"

Smooth transaction, lovely chairs

"I'd never heard of this company before so I was a bit worried. For nothing as it turns out. Transaction was easy, delivery was fine, and the lovely chairs were packed well and arrived perfectly. Will shop again!"

2016-07-15

Fast delivery and great customer service

"Hassle free experience. Product came well package."

Awesome

"Perfect price. Delivered to my door. Washer and dryer are excellent. I would recommend "

2016-07-15

"Great product and delivery "

2016-07-15

Good things come to those who wait

"Overall i was actually quite pleased with how easy and thorough purchase and shipping were. It wasnt a pain to get it shipped to an address other than my home. It did take a long time to recieve but i was able to contact them and had all of my questions answered. They called me to confirm delivery details and time as well. "

Fantastic!!!!

"Scott was extremely helpful and I really appreciated him helping me find products that we now absolutely LOVE!! Because we have had such a good experience not once, but with two of our homes, we have now recommended Goedeker to many of our clients. I'm helping another client now choose an entire kitchen of appliances and plan on calling Scott. Thank you so much Goedeker! "

2016-07-13

"The company Goedekers I had absolutely no problem with would do business with them again but the shipping company that delivered it to me was a MAJOR PROBLEM The first one shipped arrived about 3 to 4 weeks later and when opening found broken sent back Goedekers sent another and another 3 weeks later the shipping company called to set up delivery time and day for a week later I ended up going to pick up I love what I bought but probably will never order another time cause Goedekers uses this firm for delivery in Denver area"

2016-07-13

Great place to buy applicances

"I gave a 5 Star rating to the Goedeckers experience. Sales was great, communication was great. Dealing with their management with a shipping issue was great. However, lets talk about the shipping experience - that would be a zero star rating! Dealing with some millennial bimbo who would rather argue with attitude than do her job by serving the customer was really bad. (She was NOT part of Goedeckers). But I did recommend that they either stop using this shipping company, or have the shipping company get rid of that festering pimple in their company. "

positive experience

"best total cost and service combination...all very easy"

Groovy experience

"Bought a induction Electrolux cooktop. Price was excellent. Salesman knew his stuff and whole experience was seamless. Won't buy anywhere else."

On the money

"Cheap and fast shipping. Would definitely buy here again!"

2016-07-12

Great prices if you're not in a rush

"The prices can't be beat, with no sales tax outside of Missouri. But you'll have to wait for appliances, since they don't seem to carry the inventory. Your order is placed with the manufacturer and shipped to you when ready. I've ordered two major appliances so far and was completely satisfied. Saved major $$"

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.