Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.32/10 8.32/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.27/10 9.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10

2016-01-19

Awesome job

"Love my new cooktop. They were cheaper and delivered faster. Super satisfied!!!"

2016-01-19

Great place to buy appliances

"We purchased an LG dishwasher and microwave online from Goedeker's. Their prices were very competitive when shopping online. Had purchased an LG refrigerator from their store in STL about four years ago and decided to use them again, however online this time as we no longer live in STL. There was a delay in receiving our products as the microwave was on backorder from the manufacturer, but I do not feel it was any fault of Goedeker's. They stayed in touch with me and I received email updates as to when I might expect the shipment. Once product was available from LG it was shipped quickly. Courteous driver from freight company unloaded at the curb and put appliances in garage which he would not have had to do with curbside delivery. Would do more business with Goedeker's in the future. "

What?!?! No power cord included

"Great price, until I realized it does not come ready to use. Who sells appliances without ALL the parts needed to actually use it? A sad fact not disclosed at point of sale. Shameful"

Good Guys!

"Good service, good product, fast shipping, no problems. Will buy again"

Great customer service!

"We received our order in a timely manner, product in good condition! "

2016-01-17

Goedeker's went beyond my expectations!

"We ordered our range before Thanksgiving, frankly we changed our Christmas arrangements, knowing we would not have a range,we had sold ours the Sunday before Thanksgiving.
We told Goedeker's we would be out of town not expecting it to be an issue. But we wanted to cover our bases.
Go figure the range was available the week before Christmas, and we were 2500 miles away! But, since I had kept Goedeker's in the loop, they kept the range stored and it arived the day after we got home.

Goedeker's kept trecords of my calls and emails!

We will be buying our new fridge and upright freezer from them!

My husband didn't believe that I could find the range we wanted online. We live in rural Iowa,that means a 2 hour drive to get anything. Sometimes groceries! Goedeker's came through! I think I can buy almost anything online!

But right now I am thanking my God for Goedeker's! They came through with their promises and services, FYI curb side delivery was curb side next to my sink! You really can buy about anything online! AND YOU CAN TRUST GOEDEKER's. My husband is sold on them now as well. I love it when I am right! I love Goedeker's! I am not being paid or asked for this review. I am writing this, to let other people know that they are a wonderful company! We have on had fantastic service from them! You are hearing from a happy customer who will buy again!

This review was modified by spratt-85551 on January 17 2016 05:28:59 PM

2016-01-17

Customer service at its finest!

"I received an item with scratches and not only did they replace it with no hassles.....my customer service rep, Christine, kept me in the loop by sending me email updates. I HIGHLY recommend Goedeker's!!!"

A satisfied customer.

"I placed an order for an item that I knew was out of stock but they had the best price I could find on the Internet. They communicated updates on the order status. When it shipped to me they let me know what to expect. An outside company delivered and was patient while we checked the item out compleatly. I love my new fireplace, it looks awesome. Thank you Goedekers!"

Great place to buy.

"I was first attracted to Goedekers with their offer of no sales tax and free shipping. I have since grown to like their customer service very much. I have never received a thank you card from any other store as I did from Missy for doing business with them. I would recommend Goedekers to all."

Great service & value

"Goedekers not only had helpful reviews, they also had the exact (best rated) products at the best prices. Customer service was stellar and shipping free as promised. Also, I had the satisfaction of knowing Goedekers ownership uses their profits to further God's Kingdom here on earth!"

Happy Client

"Great product. Shipped right away and received on time during the Christmas rush. Great sales lady, knew the product and specs.

They are the best!

"Outstanding customer service, even when they were having horrendous weather there in St. Louis, they still came through."

Perfect table/customer satisfaction

"Love this table. Have it in my living room and received many compliments. A great sturdy table that took 10 minutes to assemble. Looks real rich for the price we paid! First one we ordered was damage in transit. Called customer service , spoke with Charnese whom assured that we received perfect customer care!! Very satisfied with the service we received from all. Our replacement table arrived within 2 weeks in perfect condition. Highly recommend this company and wouldn't hesitate for future purchases."

Terrific

"Everything went smoothly and delivery drivers were extremely helpful."

Pretty Good Vendor

"Other than being a bit slow to respond to my correspondence over the Holidays Goedecker's adequately addressed all problems. The only issue that remains when dealing with distant vendors is the lack of local installers and local service support. That keeps me from posting a five star rating and is not an issue unique to Goedecker's but rather it seems common to all distant vendors."

This review was modified by erichenricks on January 16 2016 08:37:58 AM

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.