Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Goedekers-Appliances by clicking a star below.

Excellent to work with!!

"Staff answered all our questions. They made us feel comfortable buying on line and shipping out of state. Will definitely order from them agsin!"

2017-06-17

Great first buying experience. Would buy from again.

"Great first buying experience. Would buy from again."

Tremendous price and service

"Have bought 5 appliances from Goedekers and saved thousands of dollars. Excellent service while choosing and during delivery"

Great service

"Received correct merchandise quickly"

2017-06-16

Great prices and great delivery

"Excellent experience. Very happy with pricing and service"

Terrific

"Goedekers is the first place I go when shopping for furniture and always found them to be the best price. Delivery is also second to none. I recommend Goedekers to all my friends. Compare to the major retailers and you will be surprised at the savings."

Delivery

"My only disappointment was the curbside delivery for such a heavy piece of furniture "

A little slow but

"A little slow to ship, but a great price and quality"

Exceeded My Expectations!!

"From service to product to delivery....Goedekers exceeded my expectations all the way through!! The furniture ordered hadn't been rated as they were fairly new however, the staff was very knowledgeable when it came to answering questions. I would highly recommend Goedekers to anyone and will go to them first for any future purchases. Thanks for a pleasant experience! "

2017-06-15

Couldn't Have Been Better!

" I live in Pennsylvania and found a dining room set that I really liked on a local retailer's website for $599. They have a price match policy so I started looking for a better price. When I saw the price listed at Goedekers I could't believe how much less it was - $487!! I was concerned about getting furniture all the way from Missouri so I called and spoke to a lovely woman named Amber. She assured me that I would have an inspection period and if anything was wrong upon delivery, they would take care of it. I figured anyone in business since 1951 must be doing something right! Amber took my order over the phone on May 5th.
On May 8, I received an email from Amber thanking me for my order and again telling me to contact her if there were any questions or problems. I could tell this wasn't a canned message, it was from a human being.
On May 9, I received an email telling me my order had shipped!! I was stunned at how quickly it happened. The furniture was delivered on May 11 and my son and I assembled it the following day. It was a piece of cake. The furniture is beautiful and every piece is perfect. Two of the boxes had minor damage on the outside but the packaging was excellent on the inside - very well done.
I waited almost 3 years to find exactly the right dining room set for the space that I have and I just couldn't be more pleased about the experience from start to finish.
By the way, the local company said there was no way they could match Goedekers' price even though it is stated on their website that they will. Their loss, because I will never consider shopping with them again.

2017-06-15

The Worst! Received Damaged Goods. Refusing to Replace/Refund!

"Received damaged GE Monogram item. Contacted Goedekers Customer Service and was offered an $18.00 credit to keep an $800.00 top of the line appliance with a dent in it. We desired to return the item for a replacement and was refused. Worst experience ever!"

2017-06-12

GE double wall oven .

" All went very well, and we are very pleased . Will use them again I am sure !!
Thank You ...

2017-06-09

Excellent!

"Purchased a refrigerator from Goedekers and it arrived perfect! Very happy with our purchase and would definitely buy from again!!"

2017-06-07

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"Gentleman that I spoke to on the phone was exceptional. We received our ceiling fan in record time. Sooner than promised. It has been installed and we absolutely love it! "

2017-06-07

Excellent all around

"A pleasure to deal with a company thanks has pride in thier business."

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.