Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10

2016-08-14

"We had a very good experience. Delivery was very timely and the product was in great condition. A very positive experience overall."

Great, great, great!!!

"It was well worth the wait. As long as you go in to this understanding that the wait time for the products can take 3 weeks or more you will be more than satisfied. I saved well over $3000.00 on my appliances, and everything came in as promised, with no damage, and it was definitely worth spending the extra $99.00 for the white glove service. They brought everything in to the house and took it out of the boxes for us. They don't get rid of the boxes for you, but not having to haul in a washer, dryer, refrigerator, microwave, range, and dishwasher was more than worth having to drag some boxes down to the street. I will definitely do business with you again. Thanks for everything."

2016-08-14

Lovely couch and overall service

"Everything very smooth getting this couch. Online ordering very easy. Delivery into apartment on second floor without issue. One star deduction for time or purchase til actual delivery. Although I could have had it much sooner direct, it was not pressing to get it delivered immediately which ultimately saved a couple of hundred $$$."

2016-08-14

Great prices and great service right up to..............

"Everything was great....except for the delivery sub contractor they used.....and they were very nice, but not accommodating....My first delivery was on a Monday with a 7:00am to 11:00am Window.....I received a call at 4:30am from the drivers asking if they could deliver early, as I fumbled with my early morning foggy head, I said how much earlier? they replied in a 1/2 hr. I started to wake up and said 6:00am would be the earliest...then the delivery was one refrigerator short, they didn't tell me until they had unloaded everything else at my curb. I was told they forgot to put it on the truck out of New York and I would get it in a day or 2.

I received a call from dispatch the next day wanting to deliver the following morning, I told them that it wasn't possible for me to make it in the morning, but afternoon would be fine. I was then told if I didn't take it in the morning I couldn't get it for another week. I was a little upset but I said fine...I received a call sometime later that same day changing my date to sooner in the week rather than later.

I felt like I was at their disposal when it came to delivery times and my impute didn't matter much even though it was their fault my refrigerator didn't make the New York Truck.

Let me be clear everyone was polite and gracious on both sides....but delivery was a little disconcerting.

Dan

2016-08-13

I can't give 5 stars, but a strong 4!

"Pricing was great, & honestly the whole process was pretty seamless... The only issue we had was the dishwasher front panel was damaged in shipping... It was quite a process to get a new part shipped to me... Other than that A+! "

CHECK GOEDEKERS FIRST!

"I shopped around for appliances for a long time and found the best deal on Goedekers (comparing apples to apples). Everything was handled very smoothly, including excellent delivery! I will recommend them to others.

Kathy

2016-08-13

Great price and delivered as promised

"I loved that you accept Pay with Amazon!"

This review was modified by tinor_1 on August 13 2016 11:27:13 AM

Outstanding online experience

"Quality of furniture, shipping process, packaging of the product and delivery were all excellent. I ordered 3 buffets. All are as described and pictured online. I will certainly order from Goedekers again"

Great experience!

"i ordered navy blue accent chairs and they look exactly like in picture.The service was great and the chairs were delivered on time"

Good But Could be Better

"Goedekers could have done a better job of keeping me apprised of my order status. There were no email updates between order and shipping. I had to call to get an update."

Arrived on time!

"First time customer. Save mucho $$$$$$ on a Microwave/oven built in. Do your homework, shop locally and get the model number you need. Be patient, shipping is usually 7-10 days. You will save on the price and the taxes and in my case I even got a factory rebate.

Customer Service was great, they kept me informed as when to expect shipment and gave me tracking info. It was hassle free and I will buy from Goedeker's again.

Money Saver

"four star rating should be well above four stars. not rated five star due to costs associated with shipping. all appliances arrived in a timely fashion and good condition. units haven't been installed as of this date so I am unable to tell if they are in working condition. shipment initially delayed due to back-order, which was not an issue for me. a second delay was caused by, "...pre-shipment inspection, discrepancies were found on the FGIS3065PF packaging & product, confirming it is unfit for installation & use." I consider this delay a plus on your side, ensuring the best available product will be delivered. I also appreciate the assistance provided by Melissa both before and after the sale."

2016-08-11

Never disappointed

"I'm an out of state customer. This is the third time I purchased from Goedekers online. You can't beat their prices and their customer service staff. My refrigerator was $700 cheaper than anywhere else! Plus they offer rebates most retailers don't offer. I will be back next time I need something for my home. "

2016-08-10

Best price by 100.00

"Delivery was smooth, dryer works great. Thanks for the savings!"

2016-08-10

Exactly what we needed!

"ADA mini fridges can be hard to find. This is our first Summit brand purchased, so time will tell how well it lasts. The overall experience with Goedekers was smooth."

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.