Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Customer service: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
2016-12-08

Great buy

"I tell everyone about Goedekers Appliances. If you have to touch it,t touch it in the store buy it from Goedekers. Prices cannot be beat"

2016-12-05

Long time for Refund

"I bought my product in September. In early October, I was told it was on back order. They push the back order date back three time before telling me the product was discontinued. I then asked for a refund. I had to contact them three times, my bank, and BBB to finally get my refund."

This review was modified by jsalo on December 06 2016 08:22:51 AM

2016-12-02

Unexpectedly Great!

"I'll admit that I was a little hesitant to order from Goedekers, but all the reviews were great, so I decided to give it a try. There was a certain coffee table I wanted, and it was sold out everywhere, (Home Depot, Amazon, Joss & Main), but was available at Goederkers. I ordered it, and it was at my door way earlier than I expected. The only issue (if you can even call it an issue) was that the order came faster than my email notification, so I had no idea it was on my front porch. Luckily my neighbors moved it to my back yard. So I highly recommend ordering from here, but just keep in mind that your order could be arriving very quickly."

Nonpareil!

"Third time I've purchased major appliances from Goedekers.

Each experience has been exceptional.

Always the best price delivered to my door on the best available appliances.

2016-11-29

"We enjoyed working with you. We saved money, and had a pleasant experience will everyone we encountered."

Great product!

"Great product! Great service! Excellent prices!"

2016-11-29

Good product and easy to order

"The product was exactly what we wanted for our granddaughter and the delivery progress was easy to follow and on time. It was very good to see a Christian organization state their service model openly. Thanks for everything. "

2016-11-28

"Great company and service!"

Very satisfied

"Best price online, no sales tax, product was in perfect condition, although curbside delivery was indicated, washer was brought into laundry room. What more could you ask for?

Amazing!

"Speedy delivery and great customer service. Also, great price. The range is just what we wanted.

I ordered something from a competitor (not a google trusted store) and it was a mess. Thanks for making the process easy!

2016-11-28

"Absolutely wonderful experience and great pricing. Can't be beat!

2016-11-28

Telling all my friends about Goedekers!

"Not only am I telling all my friends and family about Goedekers, I will definitely turned to you first for any future needs! Great customer service, pricing, and excellent shipping."

2016-11-27

"The service was excellent! The furniture was beautiful. Unfortunately there was a piece missing of the filing cabinet but they were so helpful and quick to fix the issue. Could not ask for more."

Problem resolved

"Had an issue with a back order. Goedeker's customer service was able to help make things right. "

Great Company

"Great company and Great prices. I will order from them again when i'm in need."

This review was modified by bnc12 on November 27 2016 12:53:47 PM

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,451 merchant members.