Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10

2016-09-09

2nd chance

"This opportunity allows you to try products not by word of mouth but actually trying it in your home and I decide what I want to do within 90 days, love it or return it. Whom can ask for more. The other difference is the delivery truck is much better than the competitors saying Rent a Center."

2016-09-08

"Good price and easy purchase through Amazon"

2016-09-07

"Excellent customer service and follow through."

Scott Osia

"working with Scott Osia has been amazing. "

It's All Good!

"We ordered a washer, a dryer, and an upright freezer. Everything came as ordered and just in time."

2016-09-07

Super Fast delivery! WOW!

"I was so happy to find the matching piece to my end table at a great price and NO delivery charge! I purchased this on a Monday and it was received on a Wednesday! What a nice surprise!"

Perfect!

"I searched the Internet for days looking for a unique twin over full bunkbed for our lake home. I wanted something that fit the theme and was still a reasonable price. We are very happy with this bunkbed! It's sturdy, high quality, looks great, and didn't break the bank. Delivery went well also. "

2016-09-06

Goedeckers is a great place to buy all your appliances

"We remodeled our kitchen and bought all our appliances from Goedeckers. There prices were great and customer service was top notch! The only trouble we had was with the company they hire to deliver the appliances. They did not have good customer service and forgot to bring one of our appliances on the first delivery. We had a hard time getting the appliance they had forgotten. "

Bedroom furniture

"Furniture had small areas that are messed up but overall nice products. "

2016-09-06

Goedekers gives a good service

"Happy with delivery. I have a problem with my new range but Goddekers has nothing to do with it. I contacted Premier and I still have problem with my range. I hope they will fix it soon. "

Better than I expected

"The product was exactly as described and Goedekers did a good job giving me status updates on my order. I would buy from here again."

Awesome

"The best price on the internet free shipping and no sales tax, excellent customer service !!!"

2016-09-06

"This was the cheapest price we found for the oven we wanted."

2016-09-05

Very Helpful Service and Great Product

"The customer service was extremely helpful and my product came quickly as promised. "

2016-09-04

Love my New Fridge!

"My new refrigerator is beautiful. Plus, I saved a bundle purchasing it through Goedeckers. They were very flexible in working with me as I was moving into a new house.
Thanks for the great service!

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.