Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

• Address: 13850 Manchester Road, St. Louis, MO, 63011
    • Contact: customerservice@goedekers.com
    • Phone: 636-207-7277
    • Customer Support: 1-888-768-1710
    • Business Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5:30pm (CST)

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10
2017-02-10

Happy with my product, how it arrived and the delivery

"Love my new reridgerator. Couldn't find another supplier that had them in stock. It all worked out great! Thank you1"

This review was modified by ejlambe on February 14 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-02-10

So happy with my purchase!

"I ordered this chair and it surpassed my expectations. I love my new chair. It fits two adults with room to spare...and so comfortable. The shipping was fast and they did a great job."

This review was modified by vandyinfl on February 14 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-02-07

Goedeker's great; delivery system awful!

"First, I love my LG Black stainless 30 cu ft 4-door French door refrigerator with CustomChill drawer, ice maker and water dispenser. It's spacious, very well lit, well-designed for space in both the frig and freezer, very quiet and would buy this model again. My experience with Goedeker's was great, although I wish they had been more forthcoming about the delivery process. The refrigerator was shipped immediately and arrived at the nearest trucking depot to my home in two days, where it sat for over 2 weeks. My experience with AM Home Delivery (www.amtrucking.com) was frustrating. I was not aware that "delivery" meant it would go to Atlanta and wait until there were sufficient deliveries to warrant delivering to my north Florida city 5 hours away (makes sense, just wish I'd known up front). So, if you're not in a rush, Goedeker's offers top of the line products at great prices (I saved just under half the retail price), which for this expensive an appliance was fantastic). "

This review was modified by ruthdebusk on February 09 2017 07:30:02 AM

2017-02-06

Great furniture for a great price!

"Bought ottoman for oversized chair at a much better price. Delivery took a while but no longer than was estimated. Easy online purchase experience and great overall experience. Will definitely purchase furniture from Goedeker's in future."

This review was modified by vincenttodd1112 on February 08 2017 08:45:01 PM

2017-02-06

Goedekers is the place to get your appliances!

"Was shopping for a new 30" gas Cooktop back in December. Decided on a GE Cafe and looked to see who had the best price. Settled on Home Depot as they matched a price I saw at Amazon.com. After placing the order, I did a search and found it cheaper at Goedekers and cancelled the order at HD. It took awhile to receive it as the first one Goedekers received from GE was damaged. The 2nd one came in 7-10 days later and was shipped to me. IInstalled it myself and saved even more $$$. t looked and works fine. Next time I need an appliance, I'll try Goedekers first."

This review was modified by iluvmusic on February 08 2017 02:00:02 PM

2017-02-04

Black Friday special

"Bought a total of six new GE appliances on Black Friday for a home remodel. Goedekers was great holding appliances till I needed them. Friendly service and very accommodating. Every interaction I had was great. Highly recommend!!"

This review was modified by Jus1084 on February 07 2017 12:30:07 AM

Backorder after Backorder after Backorder

"I ordered an appliance set on black friday here I am 70 days later and no hope of receiving my double oven. I had to pay extra to split my order since the double oven was on backorder. If I did not pay extra I wouldnt have received my other items. Customer Service Reps are very rude and not helpful. They get mad when I ask them to follow up with mfg to have my product available. Useless customer service reps."

This review was modified by oskar562 on February 03 2017 09:00:01 PM

Happy with the purchase!

"Good price, good shipping."

This review was modified by puyunbuy on February 03 2017 07:30:01 PM

2017-02-01

"I was a bit concerned about ordering something online of this size and price (wall mounted convection oven) from a company that I had not heard of before. Especially during the Christmas holiday season. I have no regrets. The service was exceptional including the delivery to Florida in spite of the St. Louis area experiencing at least two ice and/or snow storms during this time.
I typically don’t respond to vendor follow-up surveys, however Goedeker’s online reviews were very helpful in convincing me to place my order. I am writing this review in hopes that it might be helpful to others having similar concerns.

Sam Doaks
Middleburg, FL

This review was modified by samhd on February 03 2017 12:30:02 PM

2017-01-31

Goedekers even fixed my mistake

"I had accidentally ordered the wrong item. When I realized it, I called and - even though the order had already started processing - they changed the order for me (and got it right). I couldn't be happier! First purchase. Definitely not my last."

This review was modified by jmagee-57927 on February 02 2017 06:15:01 PM

2017-01-31

Excellent experience, even with a problem!

"I was SO leery of ordering furniture online, especially from a retailer I'd never heard of, but the price was right, site reviews were good, and I went for it. Unfortunately, when our new media center arrived, it was badly damaged. Disappointed, we had to refuse the delivery from the shipper (who was amazing to deal with as well). My husband placed a call to Goedekers to inform them we had refused the item, and they quickly issued a replacement order. I expected to wait a few more weeks, but was pleasantly surprised when the shipper called the next week to set up a delivery. Once again, the same awesome driver brought our delivery. This time, the piece arrived in perfect condition, and I happily signed to accept the shipment. Thank you so much for the perfect piece for our living room (a new media center). We are thrilled with both the quality of the furniture and the customer service from Goedekers!"

This review was modified by jsrs103 on February 02 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-01-31

"Salesman understood our needs and showed us the product best for us at a great price. Thank you Goedekers. "

This review was modified by ELDENFAMILY6469 on February 02 2017 12:45:02 PM

Great customer service experience

"Had overall great experience. Customer service representative was exceptional. Highly recommend Goedekers"

This review was modified by kjr2327 on February 02 2017 11:15:01 AM

Perfect transaction

"Great service, fast delivery, great product. 300 lb. fridge delivered on time with no scratches or dents."

This review was modified by pjattridge21 on February 02 2017 11:00:01 AM

GE cooktop

"The price Goedekers charged was a fair price and included free shipping. I received the cooktop in about a week after I placed my order. The cooktop was very well packaged and arrived in excellent condition."

This review was modified by flagstaffnau1971 on February 02 2017 10:45:02 AM

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.