• Goedekers-Appli Goedekers-Appliances Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

"Great price and customer service, but too much time elapsed between placing the order and the product being shipped to me."

Rep reply posted Jun-17-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're sorry it took longer than you expected to receive your product. We are always trying to improve in this area. Thank you for your comments.”

"I felt it was a bit risky to buy my 4 high end kitchen appliances over the internet but your store was great! Got exactly what I wanted and had seen here at a major appliance store. Oh yes I saved a ton of money and got my rebates also. I do recommend you use the white glove service if you order large appliances. Thank you for making my kitchen a great workspace for my family."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks for choosing Goedeker's! We're glad we could put you at ease and help you save big on such a major purchase.”

"NOTHING BUT 5 STAR SERVICE-IMPRESSIVE"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks for the 5-star rating! We're glad you are satisfied!”

"Great service! This was our second appliance purchase and everything was as good as or better than the first! Would definitely use Goedeker's again."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thanks for the awesome review! We love hearing from repeat customers!”

"Thank you so much for your wonderful service. We are so pleased with how easy it was to shop with Goedekers, the professional customer service we received and how quickly we received our appliance that we will definitely purchase our future appliances with Goedekers."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thank you for your positive review. We're so glad you were happy with your purchase!”

"Goedekers is terrific with one of the best prices, better than expected delivery schedule and very good shipper being used. Their website is also very user friendly. Definitely they are one of the best online merchants. Don't be deterred by their location in Missouri since their services probably are better than your local stores or the big box megastore."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“What a glowing review! We're glad we could be of service to you! We always try to give the kind of service we would want our mom to have, no matter how many states we have to span. Thanks!”

"Everything about the purchase went so smoothly, you would think they were the store around the corner. I am very happy about the whole process"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Excellent! So glad everything went smoothly for you! Thank you for the great review!”

"Overall a very good experience, just wish the would have taken the packing material with them."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“Thank you for your comments. We will look into the issue about the packing materials so this does not happen again in the future.”

"Helpful staff kept me posted when Items were backordered. Pleased with staff and delighted with prices!"

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're glad we could give you the lowest prices on your items!”

"I was completely satisfied with the whole process from ordering, payment, shipping, and receipt of the merchandise I ordered from Goedekers-Appliances. Thank you for your excellent servce. "

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“You're very welcome! Thank you for the positive review!”

"I had a very good experience with my order from Geedekers. I ordered the GE Cafe fridge and the dishwasher. Although the wait was long due to the backorder for the fridge, the service and support was very good. I would buy from this company again."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're so glad you were happy with your experience, despite the longer wait time. Thanks!”

"Excellent service. Would order again."

“Thanks for the review!”

" Appliances arrived quickly and at a great savings. We would use Goedekers again in a heart beat."

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“We're so glad you were happy with your experience!”

"What a great experience! Will recommend to everyone!"

“Thanks for the review!”

"I'm very happy whit my purchase whit goedekers thank you very much every thing was very good I highly recommend goedekers:):):)::))::))"

Rep reply posted Jun-12-2015

mgoedekers, Goedekers-Appliances rep has responded

“That's great! We're so glad! Thanks for the positive comments!”

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.