Stores > Goedekers-Appliances

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.40/10 7.40/10
Voice your opinion! Review Goedekers-Appliances by clicking a star below.

excellent customer service

"we will always buy from this company, they have the best service around!"

great stove

"I bought a stove and I love it. The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is there did not tell me how long I would have to wait for it to be delivered. Good thing I was not in a hurry."

Extremely Happy!! :)

"Very happy with whole process! I highly recommend Goedekers if your looking for an appliance,as I was. I was very happy with the price I got for my Bosch dishwasher. I just got my dishwasher installed yesterday,so I haven't actually used it yet,but the quality of the Bosch is superior to what I had before. Extremely happy with the customer service. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Thanks for everything!! :)"

2017-09-24

Great customer service, great price.

"I was amazed at the price for my wall oven microwave combo. Purchased white glove shipping, and everything went smoothly. Excellent value. Goedeckers kept me informed the whole time."

2017-09-24

Exactly what I wanted--practical and classy

"My previous wheeled backpack had two main book compartments but one of them only unzipped 4 inches down from the top. It was a real pain pulling out especially heavy/thick books because the opening didn't open enough to get your hands around the book. The A. Saks I just received has a smaller front pocket, where I hold my iPad in a padded pocket, date book, and all manner of organizational zippers and pockets that will please the OCD in all of us! It zips down to about 3" above floor. In front of that is a stuff sack pocket with a clip for your keys (in contrasting yellow, nice). Next headed towards the rear is a 3" expandable zipper. Then the main compartment (which has a padded laptop pocket) opens and lays pretty much flat. There are more Velcro and zipper compartment here than I can keep track of and I'm using every one. The pole-type extendable handle can be completely concealed by a zipper and feels very comfortable in your hand. On the back wall is a zippered compartment that hides the shoulder straps should you decide to carry it like a traditional bp. If you do decide to carry it, the back flap that hides the straps can fold down over the wheels so you don't get dirt/water from the wheels on your back. Speaking of the wheels, not cheap plastic but inline skate wheels (nylon?) that should last and boy howdy does it roll smoothly. Two last things: unlike the water absorbing material of most bp, this is a heavy duty, somewhat shiny nylon that's waterproof. The top carry handle has a removable (by Velcro) padded handle cover with yellow accents. The engineers/designers really planned this out thoughtfully and anticipated every need. I almost forgot--it's got a built in luggage buddy so you can attach it hands free to a piece of luggage, also with subtle yellow accents. Finally, I've got mine packed with all my books and it's not front-heavy--no tipping over! Get one!"

2017-09-24

We're amazed you can provide washer and dryer with shipping so affordably

"We save nearly $500 compared to everyone else for our new Electrolux washer and dryer. White glove service is the way to go because if the stuff was banged up then we would have refused it. But it was good. Thank you!"

2017-09-23

Smooth purchase and return

"Purchased 5 appliances and returned one because I ordered the wrong size. Everything went smoothly"

very good

"drop off pros did just what I wanted nice equipment. I installed wife very happy"

2017-09-22

Great customer service, slow shipping

"Goedekers is great! The price is the best anywhere and their customer service is fast and efficient. And, we love the new washer! The only down side was the slow shipper, which is out of Goedekers control. The washer was out of stock and took several weeks to come in, that's no one's fault, but the shipping took twice as long as predicted (30 days). The final result is we have a great washer at a great price. Thanks,"

2017-09-22

Good

"I'm not install yet!
Will update after i install maybe next week.

2017-09-21

Horrible Shopping Experience

"This is the response from seller when they can not manage the poor service provided by AMH Trucking...for weeks they schedule, reschedule, no show and or show up at the wrong 4hour delivery window. Then when you try to get a refund they try to hit you with a $250 shipping charge when the seller provides free shipping. Of course they don't answer the phones because they are always on a JEWISH holiday. What a horrible horrible shipping company and I don't think much of the customer service provided by the seller. Will NEVER buy from them again and WARN all to NEVER buy from seller or shipper!!!!!!!!

__________________________
Hello,
I first and foremost would like to apologize about the inconvenience with AMH. I am going to get a hold of AMH tomorrow to see what is going on with this rescheduling. Unforeseen I can not get in touch with them today as it is a Jewish holiday and they are closed. If you are wanting to cancel this order and get a refund it is shipping charge of $250.05 with a total refund of $106.03. Please let me know what you are willing to do. Order #6000974.

Tiffany Roderick | Customer Service Specialist
GOEDEKER's

13850 Manchester Rd. | Ballwin, MO 63011
tiffany.roderick@goedekers.com
888-768-1710 EXT 312
www.goedekers.com

2017-09-19

Good when they got it

"Took two months to get them other than that it was good. "

2017-09-19

Very pleased

"Ordering was easy, Good quality, delivery was questionable. "

2017-09-18

Excellent!

"Driver called me to be sure I am at home and delivery to my house with no problem. Nothing to complaint. "

2017-09-18

step stool

"The stool was a little bit to small for my feet, but my husband likes it and has the stool in his office"

Share Goedekers-Appliances's store rating

Goedekers-Appliances is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goedekers-Appliances is a merchant member
Goedekers-Appliances participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.