• Address: PO Box 572, Buffalo, NY
    • Contact: cs@givinggallery.com
    • Phone: 888-203-8462
    • Customer Support: 888-203-8462
    • Business Hours: 8:30 am to 4.30pm EST

"This company provides a good product at a fair price. They are customer friendly and have been accommodating to my needs. They offer good sale and promotion prices and their incentive programs are effective. The only shipping problem I've ever had was when a detergent bottle leaked during shipping and after being notified, they immediately sent out a replacement bottle at a no charge. I would recommend them!"

"Excellent service and fast delivery!"

"So glad I found the Giving Gallery...
Web site easy to navigate.
Easy ordering process.
Punctual confirmation of order.
Quick ship even though it was snail mail.
Product that arrived was exactly what I thought it to be.
I will return.

"The Giving Gallery is my favorite "go to" store. It does not matter if I need christmas gifts, unusual items, detergents, or quality bath products. I can always find what i need and most of the time, new items i would like to try. I have been shopping with Giving Gallery for two or three years and i have never been disappointed in a purchase. I highly recommend this store for your first stop while shopping online. "

"Great vendor. Everything was packaged nicely and got here quickly. Prices are great too!"

"My shopping experience on Giving Gallery was very positive. I will certainly shop there again and again. The quality of their products is very good and the website is very easy to navigate. My only problem is that they have so much great stuff to purchase, I end up overspending."

"Wonderful site with wonderful products! Have used them for years, and will continue to use them!"

"Good merchant, did not receive immediate discount at time of order as advertised, but they corrected it and applied it to a future order. If I order again."

"Order Number: 17006- everything arrived quickly. I love the good home products! Make sure to use the Luandry Scent during the rinse cycle and make sure it is poured into the washer with water. It will stain whites if it soaks into the fabric. I still love the scent, but have few items with a bit more character."

"Giving Gallery has improved since my last rating in July. I have had excellent service recently, and it is welcome to be able to have access to high-quality products delivered by Fed Ex or UPS since we live in a remote rural area not served by either planes or trains. "

"I have been dealing with Giving Callery for over a year now and I have had no problems with Giving Gallery. They are swift in sending e-mails to verify my order and also very swift on sending out orders. Also Giving Gallery sends out an e-mail when the order has been shipped. I have only purchased home fragrance from them because they are the only company I can find that sells Claire Burke but I would not hesitate to purchase other items Giving Gallery has to offer. "

"I had made an online purchase from the Giving Gallery and was pleasantly surprised at the fantastic customer service. My order was shipped quickly and packed well. Also, I received a wonderful surpirse when I opened the box - a free votive!"

"Great Prices, Great Service, Great Items...Stuff I've not seen anywhere before, which is only one of the reasons I love to shop there. They seem to have a real interest in Design, which is of paramount importance to me. Shipping time is really very good, and FREE SHIPPING with a $75.00 purchase is phenomenal. Wonderful place to find Gifts for all occasions - Weddings, Showers, Special Birthdays, just everything. So many "must-haves" for the "serious" kitchen and cook! I love them..."

modified review This review was modified by MissLin19074 on September 11 2012 12:13:25 PM

"SLOW shipping-21 days and still NO merchandise! NO response from customer service."

"I ordered from this company because their prices were the best of all the websites I checked, andI received my order in a timely manner. I highly recommend this company."

Giving Gallery is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Giving Gallery is not a merchant member
Giving Gallery does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!