• Get It Digital

• Address: 1002 Quentin Rd. NY USA
    • Contact: care@getitdigital.com
    • Phone: +1.718.554.7299
    • Customer Support: +1.718.554.7299
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday: 10:00AM-7:00PM EST .::. Friday: 10:00AM-2:00PM EST .::.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The item that i bought from getitdigital ebay is one of the cheapest i could find and is of no. 1 quality. Packing is very good. They sent me the brand new, unopened one as mentioned. Moreover, i received it in 4 days which is amazing. I would buy again and again from getitdigital. All the best!!!!"

"Getitdigital has great deals and prompt delivery. I am very satisfied with the store , I will definitely use them again in the future."

"Very fast shipping and reasonable price of the item ordered (a UV filter for my camera). The item arrived in perfect condition and is just what I wanted."

"Got my item fairly fast and everything works great! A perfect transaction. Great deal for a low cost item."

This review was modified by arfnark on July 01 2012 04:26:17 AM

"Great product with a very low price. I am impressed, Thanks"

"Awesome item I am 100% happy with my purchase and my experience overall."

"The initial cable was defective and the seller promptly resent the replacement without having to send the defective one back. very responsive and reliable. Highly recommend this ebay store. "

"Get it Digital is a good buy they stand by there name and had fast and safe shipping. Thanks"

"I bought a brand new D7000 DSLR from them. It is nice and the customer service is good too. Shipping is extremely fast!"

"Good!fast speed,but it has a problem that the focus is not very accurate"

"Get It Digital was excellent. They had the cable I needed and the shipped it that day. I received the cable a few days later and was pleased by the quality. I would definitely buy from them in the future. Oh, and the price was unbelievably low!"

This review was modified by marcefanitoli on June 29 2012 08:30:48 AM

"Cable works great! Fast item shipping, excellent customer service! Honest seller!"

This review was modified by macrat on June 29 2012 07:56:45 AM

"Very nice seller! The shipping is good! The product is great! All is perfect. It is very nice experience to buy things from them. "

"Fast and easy online transaction."

"EXCELLENT PRICE, SHIPPING, COMMUNICATION. VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER. PERFORMANCE AT IT'S BEST. 5 STAR RATINGS!!!"

Share Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com's store rating

Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com is not a merchant member
Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!