• Get It Digital
    • Address: 1002 Quentin Rd. NY USA
    • Contact: care@getitdigital.com
    • Phone: +1.718.554.7299
    • Customer Support: +1.718.554.7299
    • Business Hours: Monday-Thursday: 10:00AM-7:00PM EST .::. Friday: 10:00AM-2:00PM EST .::.

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Got my item fairly fast and everything works great! A perfect transaction. Great deal for a low cost item."

modified review This review was modified by arfnark on July 01 2012 04:26:17 AM

"Great product with a very low price. I am impressed, Thanks"

"Awesome item I am 100% happy with my purchase and my experience overall."

"The initial cable was defective and the seller promptly resent the replacement without having to send the defective one back. very responsive and reliable. Highly recommend this ebay store. "

"Get it Digital is a good buy they stand by there name and had fast and safe shipping. Thanks"

"I bought a brand new D7000 DSLR from them. It is nice and the customer service is good too. Shipping is extremely fast!"

"Good!fast speed,but it has a problem that the focus is not very accurate"

"Get It Digital was excellent. They had the cable I needed and the shipped it that day. I received the cable a few days later and was pleased by the quality. I would definitely buy from them in the future. Oh, and the price was unbelievably low!"

modified review This review was modified by marcefanitoli on June 29 2012 08:30:48 AM

"Cable works great! Fast item shipping, excellent customer service! Honest seller!"

modified review This review was modified by macrat on June 29 2012 07:56:45 AM

"Very nice seller! The shipping is good! The product is great! All is perfect. It is very nice experience to buy things from them. "

"Fast and easy online transaction."

"EXCELLENT PRICE, SHIPPING, COMMUNICATION. VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER. PERFORMANCE AT IT'S BEST. 5 STAR RATINGS!!!"

"great item great price and super fast shipping this item is better than i though i was getting this is real good stuff not cheap china made"

"This experience was easy, fast and informative. Lenny gave me full attention and when I stated that this was more for shooting music videos he sent me an email within 5 minutes giving me a better package that was specifically for the line of business that I will be doing...Thanks Lenny/Get it digital.."

"Great price on the item I purchased. Shipping was exceptionally quick! Would not hesitate to order from getitdigital.com again!"

Share Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com's store rating

Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com is not a merchant member
Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!