Stores > Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com
  • Get It Digital

Monday-Thursday: 10:00AM-7:00PM EST .::. Friday: 10:00AM-2:00PM EST .::.
      +1.718.554.7299
      care@getitdigital.com
      +1.718.554.7299

Voice your opinion! Review Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com by clicking a star below.
2012-07-05

"My item arrived very fast. Noproblem at all and item as described. Will do business again."

2012-07-04

"Nice product and worth buying it. Its cheap and best"

2012-07-03

"perfect services, good price."

2012-07-02

"Micro HDMI to HDMI works flawlessly and works perfectly. Shipping was very fast and safe. The pricing was better then anyone else, and for amazingly better quality. Full 24k gold connectors to provide the best HD experience. "

2012-07-01

"It was great. My camera came in a timely manner and everything was exactly as described. Real pleasure to do business."

2012-07-01

"The item was the second I purchased from Get It Digital. On both occasions the items were exactly as described and the communications were timely and accurate. An added bonus was the speedy delivery."

2012-07-01

"The item that i bought from getitdigital ebay is one of the cheapest i could find and is of no. 1 quality. Packing is very good. They sent me the brand new, unopened one as mentioned. Moreover, i received it in 4 days which is amazing. I would buy again and again from getitdigital. All the best!!!!"

2012-07-01

"Getitdigital has great deals and prompt delivery. I am very satisfied with the store , I will definitely use them again in the future."

2012-07-01

"Very fast shipping and reasonable price of the item ordered (a UV filter for my camera). The item arrived in perfect condition and is just what I wanted."

2012-07-01

"Got my item fairly fast and everything works great! A perfect transaction. Great deal for a low cost item."

2012-07-01

"Great product with a very low price. I am impressed, Thanks"

2012-06-29

"Awesome item I am 100% happy with my purchase and my experience overall."

2012-06-29

"The initial cable was defective and the seller promptly resent the replacement without having to send the defective one back. very responsive and reliable. Highly recommend this ebay store. "

2012-06-29

"Get it Digital is a good buy they stand by there name and had fast and safe shipping. Thanks"

2012-06-29

"I bought a brand new D7000 DSLR from them. It is nice and the customer service is good too. Shipping is extremely fast!"

Share Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com's store rating

Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com is not a merchant member
Get It Digital eBay store / getitdigital.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!