• Address: 885 Patriot Dr Unit D Moorpark, CA 93021
    • Contact: sales@getfeetwet.com
    • Phone: 805 531-9577
    • Customer Support: 805 531-9609
    • Business Hours: 8:30AM - 4:00PM Monday to Friday.
    • Fax: 805 531-9704

• 1
  • 2

"Avoid this company. Everything worked fine until order was changed. Picked up order at GetFeetWet and due to incorrect order, the amount ended up $66 to much. This was charged to my credit card with a promise that a credit would be done the day after.

No credit has up to this date been given and the company do not replay on mail or return telephone calls.

As I live in Sweden, I can not visit the company and the amount is to low to start any actions towards GetFeetWet.

I would never recommend anyone doing business with them

"Very satisfied with the purchase of a Garmin Streetpilot c340 from getfeetwet. I am not sure if their sales team/customer service is really open during the weekends (as their website claims) since there was no response to my call/email on a sunday. However, monday morning, I had a voicemail as well as a reply to my email about the product, both of which answered my queries. I then made the purchase using paypal and received the product in three days. The device works great."

"My wife really wanted the new Garmin C550 for the traffic feature. I pre-ordered the Garmin from Getfeetwet.com a month before it became available. The company was true to its word down to not billing me until the product was in stock, called when they were going to ship and delivered it in a day. I would make another purchase in a heartbeat. "

"Excellent transaction. Placed order on the phone. Got my item before the other vendor was able to even reply. I was on a waiting list with megagps.com and they had the item backordered without being able to even tell me when to expect my item.

Getfeetwet.com got it to me FAST!

Thanks!

"i have purchased from Getfeetwet.com and i am very satisfied. I read superfresh's comment and it seems like all he is out to Trashtalk stores. If you will click on his profile and see his comments on other sites.He is out there to trash talk other businesses. I Have a great experience with getfeetwet and i can not complain. Ya'll have to give em a try to find out. great prices great ratings. "

"The order was received and promptly acknowledged by the seller. The item was ordered before it was available and shipped as soon as possible. The transaction was trouble free and the item was received by me within the time period specified by the seller. I would do business with the vendor in the future. The price was the lowest I could find after an extensive online search. "

"Beware! I tried calling the whole day and can't get anyone.I tried emailing and no reply. I left a message and still no reply. I just tried the live chat and said that i was 2nd on the queue, then 1... stayed there for more than 30 min and kept updating with the same message. It is automated to trick you. try it for yourself. I have a bad feeling about this site. I read the review's here and thought it was okay. But I was wrong... It's been a week since I ordered a GPS system and still not arived. I live 40 min from them. It shouldn't take that long. I'm scared they will use my credit card number for other purpose. Stay away! Beware!!

UPDATE: Although they totally ignored my email to cancel the order, they did send me an email 13 days later that they were going to send my gps. And I got within a few days. My card wasn't charged until then.

modified review This review was modified by superfresh on July 16 2006 11:01:56 PM

"Found a referbished Garmin with full manufacture warantee and and addition 1 year from GetFeetWet. Great price too. Unit arrived on time and in perfect condition. NEW except the Garmin refurbished sticker on the box. Currently on their site now looking for more toys. TY PWA in JAX"

"The product was shipped quickly. I had trouble reaching customer service for several days. However, once they returned my email they were quick to resolve my problems and were extremely helpful. I was very impressed with their customer service once I reached it."

modified review This review was modified by besier7 on June 27 2005 06:21:10 AM

"Excellent fast service. Best price after an extensive web search. Very friendly customer service. Plus they threw in a free T-shirt to boot. Would definately use them again."

modified review This review was modified by crabbyLady on June 04 2005 11:15:44 AM

"I ordered an item which was on backorder from GetFeetWet.com, and found that he often overcomitted on when the item would arrive. He kept always saying "next Friday" until it finally shipped on 2/2/2005. His original commit date was 1/24/2005.

I am impressed by his pricing, price protection, and extended warranty. Definately the best that I have found. But would not recommend ordering backorder items.

"My second Garmin purchase from them. They were excellent on the first purchase and somehow exceeded my expectations on the subsequent purchase. Excellent customer & technical support AND price!!!"

"This was my first GPS purchase and this company had the best price, was very helpful (and informed) on the telephone. The shipment arrived almost before I put down the telephone. I'd order from then again and again!!"

"There are many online stores selling GPSs and GPS equipment, but my decision to purchase through GetFeetWet.com came down to this: they had the item I wanted in stock, selling cheaper than most other stores and on top of that they double the manufacturers warranty! My Garmin GPSMap 60C is now covered twice as long as it would have been had I shopped somewhere else. Nice!

Here is another bonus for those interested... they take Paypal. What doesn't this company do for their customers?!

I am extremely happy with the transaction top to bottom. Buy here!... you won't be sorry!

GetFeetWet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GetFeetWet is not a merchant member
GetFeetWet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!