• Contact: sales@digisoftstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

"I gave bought just a few things from DigiSoft and both downloads have been super fast and if I had a question they responded within 4 hours. Overall experience was excellent. "

"I have made several purchases through DigiSoft. Their prices are very competitive and their customer service is excellent. They always send download codes very quickly for the software I purchase."

"Best price that I could find for Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business-easy purchase with my download code made available the same day--even though made after business hours. All 3 licenses functioning without any issues. I was initially skeptical that the company was not legitimate, but obviously was pleasantly surprised. I'll use the company again for future software needs."

"One of the best places on the net for buying Windows licenses. Digisoft is quick and easy. They have decent order tracking. Highly recommended!"

"This reseller is by far the best redeemer I've encountered. Not only is their product legitimate, but their technical support team is very quick to respond and understand your problems and concerns. I will continually support them and the products they sell. Thank You, DigiSoft, keep up the great service and thank you for being available when I need a product in a pinch.

- steven w.-

"Awesome pricing, Just what I wanted. Quick and simple checkout."

"Excellent web vendor for software purchases."

"Great pricing and fast service. Have been very happy with my purchases."

"Good Price and good customer service"

"A great company to work with! Quick download times and their personal customer service is second to none!!! Very satisfied! Highly recommended!"

"Service was fast, download became available fast, instructions were very clear, a positive experience all around."

"Thank you! The product I needed was on the first page of my search and ordering was super easy. We will definitely do it again."

"The process was easy, and I had MS Visio working on my computer within an hour of placing my order."

"Great products at great prices. Customer service and support was great."

5/6/2014 6:09:55 AM I called yesterday late afternoon because I couldn't install the Office 2013 software I purchased from you yesterday. Phil answered the phone on the first ring, I didn't have to go thru an automated system. he spent a tremendous amount of time with me, even remoted into my pc to halp me and was able to get the software installed. I am no dummy with computers and had tried all the things he initially tried, it was stupid MS software on my new laptop that was keeping the software from installing, with no help from MS except an error that says "sorry, there is a problem". Phil researched and stayed on the line with me until the MS stuff was removed and installation of Office was complete. He even opened the programs to make sure they worked and pinned them to my task bar. It was the best customer service experience I have ever had and I want to commend Phil for all his help. Software can be very frustrating and he fixed my problem. so thank you Phil!!!

DigiSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DigiSoft is a merchant member
DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.