DigiSoft Reviews - page 2 - digisoftstore.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.70/10 1,070 reviews

DigiSoft is a merchant member
DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,070)

"It was easy and quite effecient. I am thrilled with the product and how simple the whole proces has been. I would definitely order from them again."

"We have purchased several copies of Office 2010. All licenses have worked without problems."

"I had an issue downloading the software with the link provided, called DigiSoft and they sent me a new link right away and it worked fine. "

"I had my doubts, to be sure. I was wary of attempting to purchase an OS without so much as a DVD or CD to show for it.
But the download, extraction, installation and verification were flawless and I've been enjoying my new Windows 7 Pro 64-bit ever since. Thanks, Digisoft. I'll be back....

"DigiSoft order was everything I needed at a good price & they were very helpful when I had questions! "

"Not very computer savvy. First time buying downloadable software on line. Customer service was very helpful."

"Very pleased with the quick emails to download the product. No problems with the download or the serial number. I will purchase from DigiSoft again."

Rating 8/104/5

"DigiSoft had the product I wanted at the best price around. The ordering and downloading process was fairly simple, but the instructions for installing the software could have been a little clearer."

Rating 8/104/5

"The price was fine and the software was great. Two things though, need improvement. First, after the payment, the link to the software was not sent promptly. I had to follow up and ask it be sent again then, it entered my mailbox around the time the customer service rep sent me the link a 2nd time! Second, I observed the customer service rep was impatient and made me feel he was doing me a favor in assisting me! It gives a bad impression on Digisoft and that in itself makes me think if I should use Digisoft in the future."

"What a good find, I have many customers that require windows 7 32bit OS, I was ordering and had to wait for shipment, now I do not need to keep a inventory of it, I can order it from DigiSoft and receive a Key within a hour.

Marcel

"Was fast when I needed it fast due to a loss of my operating system I had lost my some of my purchased applications. I purchased online, and downloaded my software, so I have no information on their shipping or customer service at this time. I received an email from Digisoft asking me to to give them some feedback."

"I was especially happy to find that I could call with questions (before and after purchase) and was greeted by a real person who was helpful and knowledgeable--without having to be on hold for a half hour. Even when I left a message, they returned my call within the hour! Thanks Digisoft!"

"I needed PowerPoint immediately to complete a project that day. I was able to purchase the software and install that day, without leaving the house. I am very please with the convenience of the DigiSoft purchase!"

"Fast service. I bought a download and received the codes and links much faster that expected. I have become a repeat customer and will shop there again."

"The design of this product is cool and the quality is outstanding. Also the price is worthy and I received the good even earlier than what I expected.
I strongly recommend this product to my friends.