• Contact: sales@digisoftstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

"You are a trustworthy resource for an otherwise unavailable product (Office 2010). Your responsiveness was immediate and I was able to complete the installation quickly."

"Usually some of the cheapest prices on downloadable software. Good customer service too!"

"I am very satisfied with my software purchase through Genuine-products.com. The transaction was simple, the price was just fantastic, and the instant download and setup was a breeze. I have already recommended the site to others and will continue to do so. Thanks."

"The price was great and service was fine, but Microsoft's security on activation made activation extremely difficult.

The last MS security element, an email confirmation, timed out before I could get it activated and the MS instructions given for this situation were incorrect and didn't work.

I had to spend hours with two different MS help lines, and neither knew the process. Ultimately the second help tech had to one take control of the computer remotely, and activate the product. A giant pain and time waster.

I was installing the Office Pro 2010 software on a new (to me) Dell PC on which I hadn't set up e-mail. I was going to use Outlook for that and hadn't counted on email being required for activation. I was trying to use my Macintosh for activation, but the site seemed to want to up the PC software on the Mac, not just activate OK activation. This led to my taking more time than Microsoft allowed for responding to the e-mail (MS message stated "Maybe we're being overly careful, but as a final step in the activation process we're sending you an e-mail to confirm." Overly careful is right. I was thinking "No wonder MS is on a downward course."

My experience was probably an anomaly, but I'm thinking that downloading MS software is not for the technically faint of heart. You may find you have to run a technical obstacle course before you can use the software.

"Very easy! Answered the phone right away when I had a question before my purchase. I would definitely buy from them again."

"The website makes it easy to find products quickly. The prices are the best on the Internet, and their download option saves a lot of time. I highly recommend purchasing from Digisoft."

"I'm buy a windows 7 home premium SP1 32 bit & 64 bit-download and have a satisfaction with a software is really good and working very well."

"Everything from purchase to software download went very smoothly. Great value as well!"

"Best prices I could find on the web.
Initial download link was not working, but customer service was fast and courteous. I got both a call and an e-mail very quickly!!

"Great product! Easy to use too!"

"Price was good. Installation went just as described . Everything was smooth and the software is working just fine on my computer. Software was delivered online in seconds."

"Great website and fantastic pricing. Very simple to find, select, purchase and install products that we've purchased. Once we've processed the order, within minutes we have a confirmation email with the download instructions and product key supplied. Keep up the great work and the low prices!!"

"There was an issue with the original license that get had sent me when I called they immediately resolved te issue and I was able to use the product. It is genuine, cost effective and it was delivered quickly. "

"Genuine-products.com has been very easy to work with. Their response time to calls/emails is excellent and they process orders very quickly. I also appreciate their low pricing on Microsoft products!

Thanks again.
-Dan Kranefuss

"It was super easy! I purchased my Windows 7 x64 operating system and had it downloaded, installed and activated in what seemed like no time at all. Great price too. Why waste money on a fancy box from a brick and mortar store? I will check here next time I need new software."

DigiSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DigiSoft is a merchant member
DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.