• Contact: sales@digisoftstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

"Very easy! Answered the phone right away when I had a question before my purchase. I would definitely buy from them again."

"The website makes it easy to find products quickly. The prices are the best on the Internet, and their download option saves a lot of time. I highly recommend purchasing from Digisoft."

"I'm buy a windows 7 home premium SP1 32 bit & 64 bit-download and have a satisfaction with a software is really good and working very well."

"Everything from purchase to software download went very smoothly. Great value as well!"

"Best prices I could find on the web.
Initial download link was not working, but customer service was fast and courteous. I got both a call and an e-mail very quickly!!

"Great product! Easy to use too!"

"Price was good. Installation went just as described . Everything was smooth and the software is working just fine on my computer. Software was delivered online in seconds."

"Great website and fantastic pricing. Very simple to find, select, purchase and install products that we've purchased. Once we've processed the order, within minutes we have a confirmation email with the download instructions and product key supplied. Keep up the great work and the low prices!!"

"There was an issue with the original license that get had sent me when I called they immediately resolved te issue and I was able to use the product. It is genuine, cost effective and it was delivered quickly. "

"Genuine-products.com has been very easy to work with. Their response time to calls/emails is excellent and they process orders very quickly. I also appreciate their low pricing on Microsoft products!

Thanks again.
-Dan Kranefuss

"It was super easy! I purchased my Windows 7 x64 operating system and had it downloaded, installed and activated in what seemed like no time at all. Great price too. Why waste money on a fancy box from a brick and mortar store? I will check here next time I need new software."

"Great merchant at very cheap prices!"

"I've been shopping with GP for almost a year and it is really one of the best software providers out there. Great selection and price, with immediate delivery and great customer service. You really can't beat it."

"This website is great! As soon as I placed the order Microsoft Office the license key and download instructions are in my email. We will definitely order from them again."

"Very satisfied. Was able to find a product that could not be found anywhere else in stores. Newer versions of the product were not compatible with software I am using."

DigiSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DigiSoft is a merchant member
DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.