• Contact: sales@digisoftstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

"Great product! Easy to use too!"

"Price was good. Installation went just as described . Everything was smooth and the software is working just fine on my computer. Software was delivered online in seconds."

"Great website and fantastic pricing. Very simple to find, select, purchase and install products that we've purchased. Once we've processed the order, within minutes we have a confirmation email with the download instructions and product key supplied. Keep up the great work and the low prices!!"

"There was an issue with the original license that get had sent me when I called they immediately resolved te issue and I was able to use the product. It is genuine, cost effective and it was delivered quickly. "

"Genuine-products.com has been very easy to work with. Their response time to calls/emails is excellent and they process orders very quickly. I also appreciate their low pricing on Microsoft products!

Thanks again.
-Dan Kranefuss

"It was super easy! I purchased my Windows 7 x64 operating system and had it downloaded, installed and activated in what seemed like no time at all. Great price too. Why waste money on a fancy box from a brick and mortar store? I will check here next time I need new software."

"Great merchant at very cheap prices!"

"I've been shopping with GP for almost a year and it is really one of the best software providers out there. Great selection and price, with immediate delivery and great customer service. You really can't beat it."

"This website is great! As soon as I placed the order Microsoft Office the license key and download instructions are in my email. We will definitely order from them again."

"Very satisfied. Was able to find a product that could not be found anywhere else in stores. Newer versions of the product were not compatible with software I am using."

"I'm always a bit skittish when ordering software from a new vendor, having been burned by bad merchandise in the past. Digisoft came through with a good product, so I'll be using them again in the future!"

"I have placed a couple of orders with DigiSoft now. The process was easy and I would recommend the site to others interested in software purchases. Their pricing was very competitive and I will use them for additional purchases down the road. Keep up the great work!"

"MS Office
Everything worked great !!

"They were a great help when I had to redownload software after my computer crashed."

"This is my 2nd order with this company and all went exactly as the 1st time, flawless. I received my genuine download and the keycode was sent via email instantly. I really enjoy the convenience of being able to do this download from the comfort of my home and not having to wait for it to be shipped."

DigiSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DigiSoft is a merchant member
DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.