Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.70/10 1,070 reviews

DigiSoft is a merchant member
    DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • DigiSoft contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

All 1,070 Customer Reviews

"The software has been a breeze to download, install and validate as genuine. The service has been very fast getting the product keys and invoice. I can now "stock" software without carrying the costs of inventory. "

"Easy to place an order, good price."

"Microsoft Office Pro downloaded and installed perfectly. Only extra step I would like to see eliminated is the fact you have to have a Microsoft account- email or such to be allowed to download the file. Other than that everything was very easy, straight forward and as advertised. Will order again from this site. Very satisfied DZ"

"Product as described
Best price available

"Digisoft products along with their web site is very friendly and easy to use. I've never had to use their customer service center because I've never had any problems. I wish more web sites were this easy and gave the choice of downloading the product. "

"Software works great. Was really fast and easy to setup. All the information needed was provided. "

"Great price, immediate deliver, and easy activation of products."

"The download extension for Dragon Dictate for Mac was truly a lifesaver. I recently had to replace all of my computer equipment and reinstall all of my programs. Without this download extension I would have been unable to install a program that I use all of the time. It is a great service and well worth the price."

"I couldn't believe how low the price of MS Office 2011 was, the cheapest anywhere! The download was super fast. The activation code didn't come automatically, but it took a customer service rep 0.1 seconds to provide me with one. I was using MS Office 2011 in just minutes. Thanks!"

"This was the first time I have purchased from Digisoft and it was an excellent experience. I found Office 2010 for a price well below the competition, it was easy to purchase and download, the license key was quickly sent to me (and valid/genuine!) and support even answered a question quickly and correctly. Great business to do business with and I plan to buy from them again soon!"

"They're as good as the originals! As long as they work smoothly and without interruption, I'm happy."

"I thought that the whole transaction was great. Great pricing, very easy to order and download. I would give Genuine Products 5 out of 5 stars and I would definitely order from them again. As a matter of fact we have 1 additional PC that needs to be upgraded and I plan to order the software from Genuine Products next week. "

"Purchased several times now and happy with results."

"Placing an order was quick and easy. Downloaded and installed the products I purchased without a hitch. "

"We have been using Genuine-products.com for some time now and have been very satisfied with their products, prices and service"