• Contact: sales@digisoftstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Exactly as advertised with excellent customer service."

"Download was seamless, great seller."

"We needed a copy of Microsoft Office 2010 Home & Business and we were able to find the download at DigiSoft for an extremely reasonable price compared to other vendors. THe ordering process was simple and the software arrived via e-mail very quickly."

"I recently purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2013 at a GREAT Price and it proved to be the full version and works great with no issues. The product was downloaded online and installed perfectly. Had to send in an email request to Digisoft for the product key after purchase, but a return email was quickly sent to me and the product key worked great. Please note if you have the trial version already working you need to CALL Microsoft to register your new product or when the trial expires you may have a slight issue (if you simply register online) that is easily resolved by registering over the automated phone system method."

"Instructions for download are not great, may work. This is a Christmas present, so we will see if the site is up on that day and the codes work. I have my doubts. "

"The process was quick and easy and had the software I needed. I will use again."

"Have ordered multiple times from DigiSoft and have never had an issue. A+ Seller would recommend to anyone."

"Excellent customer service!"

Excellent to do business with. Prompt delivery. Available by phone for questions.

"Digisoft is great. I got exactly the software I wanted, I downloaded and installed my software the same day, and I got my software for a very very low price.

Two things I didn't like Are:

1) Digisoft called my home twice to verify my order. Even after my wife spoke to them and verified my order and I had to call back a 2nd time to re-verify before I FINALLY got the download email. MUST ELIMINATE ORDER VERIFICATION VIA TELEPHONE!!!!

2) The resellerratings.com service Digisoft uses for this service is buggy and doesn't work well in Firefox.

"Best purchase made in a while"

"I received exactly what I ordered. I am very pleased with my purchase. "

"Excellent prices, quick and helpful technical support. I was very pleased all the way through!"

"Had a problem with the Key Codes, called them, it was fixed within 5 minutes. "

"Great selection of genuine products even discontinued versions."

DigiSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DigiSoft is a merchant member
DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.