Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.70/10 1,070 reviews

DigiSoft is a merchant member
    DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • DigiSoft contact information

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

All 1,070 Customer Reviews

"Great deals on legitimate software. The prices were so low that I was skeptical at first, after reading so many great reviews I placed my order. Couldn't be happier!"

"The staff was very nice. I recieved my software within the time that was told. They were very curtious also"

"Prompt customer service and resolution"

"I really appreciate the value i get from buying from Digisoft and the ease it is to purchase online."

"I have been very pleased with the pricing and process of ordering products through your website.

Thank you.
John Spatola

"Great price, great tech support line!"

"Great service, I ordered Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 for my son in college and received an email with the Microsoft validation key within a few minutes of ordering. Also the best price I could find on the internet."

"Buyer beware! This company is nothing but a scam. I ordered a digital download for Microsoft Office and all I received is a dead link saying "File not found." Luckily I was able to stop payment on my card before these parasites got my money. They also advertise business hours of 0900-1700 Pacific time Monday through Friday. I tried calling multiple times during their "hours" however I can't speak with anybody and their "online support" is never available."

modified review reply posted Nov-07-2013

Digisoft, DigiSoft rep has responded

“We apologize for the issue that you experienced. First and foremost, we are not a "scam". We made multiple attempts to call you back, left voicemails, and did not get a response. If the product was not compatible with your system, we have a 30 day return policy that you could have easily utilized. While we understand your concern, there are many steps that could have been taken outside of jumping the gun and posting a harmful review like this.”

"By far this is the best website for purchasing the anti-virus software, because the service is efficient and on time, I'm very very happy with them and hope to conduct much more business with them.

thanks
-Jawad

"Easy, convenient, and inexpensive!"

"Genuine products, great prices and instant downloads are all good reasons to recommend the Digisoft people. I have also contacted them by phone and they are helpful and pleasant to work with!

"Easy to use, simple checkout process, FAST shipping!

"Very straight process to order my software from DigiSoft. I submitted my order and within minutes I had an email with a download link and my license key."

"I have been very satisfied with their product and would not hesitate to buy from them again. In addition, I would definitely recommend Genuine products to my friends, family, and co-workers. "

"We have been very pleased with the 2013 Microsoft Office that we purchased from Digisoft, we installed it with no problems. We will definitely buy from Digisoft again. I had a question, they were very quick to respond with an answer."