• Contact: sales@digisoftstore.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10

"A horrible experience. We went to download the software and was directed to another site. We ended up downloading unwanted programs that "speed up" our PC and are loaded with tons of pop-ups and ads. Oh, and we never could download the Microsoft Office that I purchased. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!"

"I ordered a digital download of Microsoft office. The email with the download link came about an hour after I ordered. The overall process went smoothly."

"Incredible value! Purchased MS Office 11. Easiest purchase and install ever! Great customer and the best pricing for digital software on the internet!!! I plan to share this website with family and friends for their software needs. Thanks Digisoft for providing me with great service and value. I will be a returning customer!"

"Fast and easy transaction purchasing Windows 7. I choose the download for my shipping and was very pleased with the process and download speed. I received my download link and key in two emails for security and had my copy downloaded, installed on my computer and authenticated online in about 3 hours.
I will look to Digisoft for all my software needs and
look forward to doing business in the future

Paul R Florez

"The best site I looked into for my purchase. Most straight forward and easy to follow. "

"After a couple of disappointments with a few other online vendors, the purchase of Microsoft Office Professional 2010 from DigiSoft was a painless and even a pleasant experience.
With some anticipation and even a little apprehension brought about by past attempts to purchase elsewhere, this transaction was made even better by the immediate and clear communication messages I received after clicking the submit button.
Thank you, DigiSoft Team!

"First time I used DigiSoft and was really good."

"Excellent. everything that i expected. simple to deal with, product delivered as expected."

"I found what I was looking for on a google search and they absolutely had the best prices I could find. Once I made my purchase I had the email with the product key in just a few minutes. Super easy transaction. "

"Fast, reliable service. No problems with the installation process."

"quick process and sending"

"I had a few issues that were resolved quickley"

"Had an issue but nicely cleared up by customer service"

"easy to use website. I had an issue when purchasing Microsoft Office for Mac - the pin needed to authenticate the software was not given to me. I sent them an email and received a prompt reply on a Saturday evening!"

"This was a Great process, easy and affordable."

DigiSoft is a Merchant Member! Learn more

DigiSoft is a merchant member
DigiSoft participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.