• GenTech Compute GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"I wanted to get a high-end gaming laptop to replace my desktop that would give me portability and allow me to do some serious gaming. I looked around locally and on the Internet and finally settled on GenTech PC. I ordered an upgraded MSI GT780DXR with an SSD raid and Bigfoot wireless network card. I haven't ordered from GenTech PC or an MSI laptop before so I wasn't sure what to expect. My expectations were exceeded. I have to say this company ia amazing. They are friendly, knowledgeable and always willing to talk to you an answer questions. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future and telling everyone else I know to order from them as well. This is an excellent company."

"Awesome Company! laptop is fantastic and the price was unbeatable!"

"I recently ordered an Asus G74 from Gentechpc.
Sure, I had the option to get the same from other online retailers, but for some reason I decided to go with gentech - and without doubt, it was a good decision. Prices are competitive, and customer service is great. Ken Lee was very helpful in resolving most of my queries before I settled for the purchase.
I will definitely order my future upgrades from here, and will convince friends to do the same.
Keep up the great work!!

"I placed a MSI laptop with Gentech PC in August of 2010. I wanted to wait to write a review so that I can see how good the product really is and how heir customer service is. It is now August 2011 and I have no complaints. Ken is one of the most knowledgeable and kind person I have met. He was and is very helpful in all questions I have and had. Ken even helped me check the laptop before shipping to make sure everything is working properly since I was going to be travelling soon after. I would definitely buy from Gentech PC again and will be recommending them to all my friends. A+++"

"What can I say....I wanted a Sager NP8170 and visited several Re-seller sites and read the reviews....All sites were ok but one in particular stood out...It was GENTECHPC.The reason... Ken Lee. I myself deal with customers and have provided excellent customer for 20 plus yearsand I still believe in saying "Thank you" and "You are Welcome" and I have seen the lack of such in the world today.
Ken Lee has great customer skills and made the difference in my choosing GENTECHPC. Oh.. and the SAGER is the "ish" Sophisticated exterior but a monster of power inside.

"Initially I wasn't sure about importing a laptop from the US to the UK, because I was worried that the cost of delivery and customs would cancel out the savings. A quick email to GenTech belayed my fears completely, Ken was helpful and reassuring from the start and I was more than happy to part with my English pounds in exchange for excellent customer service and a brilliant gaming laptop.

My package was dispatched as soon as the eCheque cleared and I received it within two weeks, which is very reasonable given the amount of time UK customs take to process items! It was very well packaged and in perfect condition upon arrival, and I am very impressed with the machine (Asus G73SW)

If I had bought the same laptop in the UK, it would have cost at least £350 more and I don't know of any British retailers that offer a better customer experience. Overall I would recommend GenTech to anyone, and I will be shopping with them again in future.

"Hi,
I have ordered MSI GX660 from GentechPC. All I can say, is they are awesome company to deal with. I am very pleased with communication and help Ken Lee provided me all the way, from ordering till laptop was in my hands. 10 out of 10 with no doubt.

This review was modified by TimurKZ on May 17 2011 10:53:02 AM

"Let me start of by saying Ken Lee is the man!... He hooked me up Big Time! I ordered my G53sw-a1 on a Friday and got it shipped to my door step the next Day! If you are looking for quality service, and High End products such as Asus, Sager, MSI, this is your one stop shop. It was a pleasure doing business with these guys and I will definitely be buying my next laptop wtih GenTech PC."

This review was modified by LeonAffiliated on May 02 2011 11:51:56 AM

"What an excellent company! From the moment I contacted GentechPC about my ASUS G73sw-3de, Ken was constantly e-mailing me updates. I am currently deployed in Iraq, and received this product faster than any other mail yet!!!! What a great place to shop, they provide excellent service and a very caring atmosphere!!! RECCOMMEND TO ANYONE!!!!!!!AAAA++++ STORE!! "

"Absolutely superb service and products. I live in the UK and was visitng New York for just 24 hours and wanted to get a laptop as UK prices are excessive. Ken at GenTech custom built and shipped my notebook to coincide perfectly with my arrival at the hotel. Very happy now!!!! Thanks GenTech"

"I'm one of the many Malaysians to be influenced into GenTechpc and I'm glad that I'm 'influenced' into the right choice, no doubts! I recently ordered and bought a MSI GT680R after discussing with Ken Lee for quite some time( 'quite' some time).

Ken Lee has provided me with the utmost service that I could experience compared to other vendors. He replies within hours or minutes, the quick response was very favorable and convenient for me. Moreover, he recommended me products with comparison to other laptops using very logical reasons. That really convinced me into purchasing the MSI GT680R.

Besides that, the package was handled well, the laptop arrived to my door step in perfect condition thanks to the double boxing. I really feel safe ordering from GenTech, and I'm sure to recommend this merchant to my other friends who are interested.

"GenTechPC has some (if not "the") best service I've ever experienced from a business.

- E-mail inquiries were handled within hours.

- Order updates were very frequent (even if any type of delay may have occured).

- Ken Lee's attitude and service went above and beyond.

- Laptops always arrived in perfect condition.

It's also noteworthy to mention that at one point, I had a technical issue with my 3D laptop and Asus couldn't help me because no one was trained on how to deal with 3D.

I called Ken Lee and he spent almost an hour of his time going through troubleshoot steps with me over the phone, which resulted in a successful outcome.

This man and his service is A+++ in my books.

"I live in Kuwait, and ordered a customized Asus G53JW 3DE, on the 30th of Jan. After the payment was done through Paypal, GenTchPc received the money 2 days later. I had some minor issues before that due to payments incompatibility between Middle East and USA. Then my order was on the queue to be built, it took 4 days, which is very fast, and show how professionnal are the guys in GenTech, having everything ready for any customization. The shipment was collected by UPS on the 10th, and arrived in Kuwait on 15th, in very good condition, with all the stuff I required and ordered.
During all this process, which took 15 days, GenTech showed a high standard of efficiency, Ken Lee was so patient, explaining everything, he even accepted to cancel my first order and allowed me to change. All my anxiety was gone every time I received an email from Ken. It was my first big order overseas and honestly, I do not regret my choice. Moreover, when I was tracking my package, it was "stucked" a long time in the US. I sent an email (again!) to Ken, who called UPS and confirmed all my doubts.
Again, thanks to GenTech and Ken for everything. Their professionalism in worlwide supplying should be an example for every online store. And the price and quality really worth it. I highly recommend them for customized laptop. Big BRAVO to you guys.

"Without experience and knowledge of overseas shipping,GenTechPC have provided promising guides and advices on purchasing electronics.I am in need of a laptop as I will be leaving my country soon and the laptop I've purchased is on a pre-order mode.Still,GenTechPC have made the impossible to the possible moment for me.I have successfully received my laptop in a tip-top condition.Everything was great and I would like to show my appreciation to GenTechPC by providing this great review.The staffs are patient,giving all the necessary information that you will need to puchase your items.To the customers out there who are not sure and curious about purchasing laptops/computers,feel free to contact GenTechPC! Thank you very much again to the staffs of GenTechPC whom have provided me a great satisfaction on my purchase."

"Ordered ASUS G73JW-3DE gaming laptop.
The customer service is among the best I've ever had: friendly, fast and helpful.
Shipping is fast, too.
This is the only reseller I'll recommend to my friends and relatives.
Will surely buy again in the future.
Double thumbs up, GenTechPC!!!

Share GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com)'s store rating

GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) is a merchant member
GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.