• Address: 1420 E. Cypress St Covina, CA 91724

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"What an excellent company! From the moment I contacted GentechPC about my ASUS G73sw-3de, Ken was constantly e-mailing me updates. I am currently deployed in Iraq, and received this product faster than any other mail yet!!!! What a great place to shop, they provide excellent service and a very caring atmosphere!!! RECCOMMEND TO ANYONE!!!!!!!AAAA++++ STORE!! "

"Absolutely superb service and products. I live in the UK and was visitng New York for just 24 hours and wanted to get a laptop as UK prices are excessive. Ken at GenTech custom built and shipped my notebook to coincide perfectly with my arrival at the hotel. Very happy now!!!! Thanks GenTech"

"I'm one of the many Malaysians to be influenced into GenTechpc and I'm glad that I'm 'influenced' into the right choice, no doubts! I recently ordered and bought a MSI GT680R after discussing with Ken Lee for quite some time( 'quite' some time).

Ken Lee has provided me with the utmost service that I could experience compared to other vendors. He replies within hours or minutes, the quick response was very favorable and convenient for me. Moreover, he recommended me products with comparison to other laptops using very logical reasons. That really convinced me into purchasing the MSI GT680R.

Besides that, the package was handled well, the laptop arrived to my door step in perfect condition thanks to the double boxing. I really feel safe ordering from GenTech, and I'm sure to recommend this merchant to my other friends who are interested.

"GenTechPC has some (if not "the") best service I've ever experienced from a business.

- E-mail inquiries were handled within hours.

- Order updates were very frequent (even if any type of delay may have occured).

- Ken Lee's attitude and service went above and beyond.

- Laptops always arrived in perfect condition.

It's also noteworthy to mention that at one point, I had a technical issue with my 3D laptop and Asus couldn't help me because no one was trained on how to deal with 3D.

I called Ken Lee and he spent almost an hour of his time going through troubleshoot steps with me over the phone, which resulted in a successful outcome.

This man and his service is A+++ in my books.

"I live in Kuwait, and ordered a customized Asus G53JW 3DE, on the 30th of Jan. After the payment was done through Paypal, GenTchPc received the money 2 days later. I had some minor issues before that due to payments incompatibility between Middle East and USA. Then my order was on the queue to be built, it took 4 days, which is very fast, and show how professionnal are the guys in GenTech, having everything ready for any customization. The shipment was collected by UPS on the 10th, and arrived in Kuwait on 15th, in very good condition, with all the stuff I required and ordered.
During all this process, which took 15 days, GenTech showed a high standard of efficiency, Ken Lee was so patient, explaining everything, he even accepted to cancel my first order and allowed me to change. All my anxiety was gone every time I received an email from Ken. It was my first big order overseas and honestly, I do not regret my choice. Moreover, when I was tracking my package, it was "stucked" a long time in the US. I sent an email (again!) to Ken, who called UPS and confirmed all my doubts.
Again, thanks to GenTech and Ken for everything. Their professionalism in worlwide supplying should be an example for every online store. And the price and quality really worth it. I highly recommend them for customized laptop. Big BRAVO to you guys.

"Without experience and knowledge of overseas shipping,GenTechPC have provided promising guides and advices on purchasing electronics.I am in need of a laptop as I will be leaving my country soon and the laptop I've purchased is on a pre-order mode.Still,GenTechPC have made the impossible to the possible moment for me.I have successfully received my laptop in a tip-top condition.Everything was great and I would like to show my appreciation to GenTechPC by providing this great review.The staffs are patient,giving all the necessary information that you will need to puchase your items.To the customers out there who are not sure and curious about purchasing laptops/computers,feel free to contact GenTechPC! Thank you very much again to the staffs of GenTechPC whom have provided me a great satisfaction on my purchase."

"Ordered ASUS G73JW-3DE gaming laptop.
The customer service is among the best I've ever had: friendly, fast and helpful.
Shipping is fast, too.
This is the only reseller I'll recommend to my friends and relatives.
Will surely buy again in the future.
Double thumbs up, GenTechPC!!!

"I noticed a negative review of Gentech and their service and wish to recall my experience. I have purchased 3 high powered laptops from them over the past 4 years and have had nothing but high satisfaction from this company. Some neg reviewer spoke about his choice of sub-par ram and a demand to get a refund; if you want a custom high powered laptop you do not buy cheap RAM, dummy. I got an ASUS laptop for gaming that died 2 times within the extended 3 year global warantty; Ken Lee went way out of his way to deal with ASUS with the result of 2 brand new motherboards and shipping both ways ...from Holland. I just bought a Clevo and even after I know he had assemblem the GPU and CPU, I wnted to upgrade the GPU, paid my money and I am all set again. There is no free lunch and with Gen-Tech Computers and Ken Lee, you get everything and more than what you paid for. Lots of people out there selling customized laptops, Ken is the only one I trust to get it done right and keep it right if there is a problem. Also, DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER THE LAPTOP ON THE WEB AND KEEP THE CONFIRMATION AFTER YOU GET DELIVERY TO ENFORCE THE WARRANTY. ASUS, Sager, and others have a lot of "gotcha" type clauses in their warranty and Ken can only do so much. Help him help you. Buy the best components and follow the registration instructions and you won't go wrong."

modified review This review was modified by spargelen on January 20 2011 10:34:00 PM

"I have ordered asus G73JW-A1 laptop from GenTech by wire transfer. As I live in Russia I very much worried about laptop delivery. Manager Ken Lee quickly and operatively informed on the status of the order and was always polite. My parcel has reached customs for 9 days (from November, 30th till December, 8th) and already on December, 13th I have received it on the mail. The parcel has been very reliably packed also all has reached without breakages. It is incradably awesome! :) I so became glad that i have bought my laptop in GenTechPc. I think, that my next laptop in future I will buy in this shop only.

Happy New Year to all of you! I wish all pleasant purchases! Especially in GenTechPc!

Thanks for your help and my-letters-understanding, Ken! ;)

All the best, Kosyukov Dmitry, Russia, Moscow

"I recently ordered a laptop from GenTech. I was able to send a few emails back and forth with the owner of the company and he was very accommodating with time and information. An enjoyable buying experience. "

"Based in Paris (France), I ordered a customized Asus G73JW-A1 laptop from GenTech by wire transfer. The transfer was Ok by the 14th, and the 22th GenTech gave the box to UPS International (adding 3rd antenna for the wireless card takes time). The laptop arrived with doubled box the 27th. A gaming laser mouse and an amazing bag from Targus were also in the package. Everything went flawless and I thank Ken who answers quickly all my question during the process. I'm very very very satisfied with the laptop and the service from GenTech !!!!! Merci beaucoup !"

"Ordered asus G73JW on the 19th with a keyboard
mod and received on the 25th on the east coast.
Other places were quoting me a 5 to 10 day build
then the shipping time. Read reviews on line so
decided to give them a try. Everything went flawless. Would highly recommend to others.

"I can't say enough good things about GenTech/1toppc. The MSI notebook I ordered was originally configured with a solid-state disk (SSD) and traditional hard drive with no optical drive. Before my system was built, Ken contacted me to find out if that was how I really wanted the machine built because the hard drive adapter that would replace the DVD burner was not a stock MSI part. Thus, with the second hard drive, the notebook might look a little strange with everything in place. After some consideration, I elected to go with the standard single hard drive/DVD burner configuration. Ken saved me about $300 off the already low price for the system. Once we had this straightened out, the machine was built and shipped in two days. It performs exceptionally well in games and other applications. I'm very satisfied with the notebook and doubly happy with the service from GenTech."

modified review This review was modified by saturnotaku on September 07 2010 10:58:08 AM

"In one word: astonishing! I'm just astonished that there is a company in today's world that offers such tremendous customer service and attention to detail. Ken has a great deal to be proud of (although he is actually very modest). I can not imagine a better reseller to deal with. I just hope they are around for a very long time. Now that they've spoiled me, I don't want to deal with anybody else, and I will go back to them for my next computer purchase...and the next...and the next!"

"Gentech PC is awesome! I ordered an Asus G73JH and I didn't want to pay for a bluray drive so I send an email to the support line hoping that in the next week or so they'd respond with the shipping date estimate. Within 10 minutes, Ken responded saying I could buy the A1 and downgrade to DVD for the same cost of the A2 system and even though we ordered at around 4:30, Ken worked with us through the credit card issues and ensured that the system shipped the same day! So far the G73 has had no GSOD/PSOD issues etc., probably due to the superb testing that these machines undergo at Gentech.
Thanks,
A customer who will come back to you

GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) is a merchant member
GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.