• Address: 1420 E. Cypress St Covina, CA 91724

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"GenTech Computers gave me my number 1 buying experience ever. I have never before experienced such an ease buying from the internet, and even though I had like “5 million” questions which I bothered the customer service with Ken Lee always replayed fast with helpful information (very much appreciated).

As an international buyer this was nothing else but a pleasant experience and I will definitely be back when I consider buying another computer. And for any other person considering to buy from this company, go for it, you’ll win on it in any possible aspects.

Asus G75VW-DS72 went over any possible expectations, definitely to recommend buying.

Overall super happy customer who will recommend this company to whoever decide to buy a computer.

"Ordering with GenTechPC was an absolutely fantastic experience. The customization and pricing they offer is second to none. Their customer service is completely unrivaled. It was really easy to contact them with questions concerning my order, and Ken got back to me way faster than I had expected! My laptop came in quickly and everything with my order went smooth from top to bottom. I cannot recommend these guys enough!!!"

"I'm not the kind'a guy that leaves feedback or reviews online, but I had to say that I had an awesome buying experience with GentechPC. Ken helped me out and emailed me over the weekends, I got my discounts as promised, and absolutely happy with my new MSI GT780DX-406! It was shipped within 2 days of the payment being cleared. Very good reseller!!!"

"Top notch customer service, literally the best i have every experienced. They go above and beynd for their customers. They do price matching with other resellers. Excellent quality laptops, I love my new laptop its a beast! I actually tried to order another for my sister but unfortunately it ot discontinued so we have to wait a bit longer to get a different one. I recommend them to my friends and family and expect to buy my next laptop from them."

"warning never too late to write a comment if you can help people, do not buy into this store I bought my Laptop: MSI MS-1761 (GT780DXR Barebone) GenTech PC, now I feel cheated cheated that can make a person live outside the United States.
Have an idea ..... pay two roundtrip shipping plus double pay custom duty tax, I sent from Venezuela to GenTech PC Store, and Mr. Ken informs them in writing and by phone, my laptop has two faults, the hard drive has bad sectors and also freezes, I tried it with another hard drive just freezes happens with the other hard drive.
Send my laptop for repair was more than 30 days in the shop and I repaired it.
   Mr. Ken sent me the laptop and the first day to install the windows 7 operating system froze tried with another operating system Windows 8 and freezes.
They can learn the person with my comment, think twice .... if you live outside the U.S., imagine paying double shipping and custom duty double tax return and your computer without repairing damaged this is what happened to me.

excuse me my writing and spelling errors

modified review This review was modified by joseernandes on December 10 2012 04:03:53 AM

"I purchased an MSI gaming notebook from GentechPC. Ken was very helpful and upon my request the notebook for dead pixel beforehand.

Shipping wasn't as fast as I expect it to be (from purchase until being sent to the mail service), but still acceptable and communication was great.

I haven't found any major problem with my notebook, so I can't say much about after service, but I'm assuming they do good as well for the after-sales service.

Bottom line, I'm satisfied with my purchase and I recommend gentechPC to anyone looking to buy notebook online.

"I express my profound gratitude to the distinguished company gentechpc.com and Ken!
Performed work for 5 +. I bought a laptop Asus G74SX. September 9 Order. 15 expelled, and 25 had already received an order number in Moscow
Be sure to buy the following notebook only for you!
You guys are the best:)

"I wanted to get a high-end gaming laptop to replace my desktop that would give me portability and allow me to do some serious gaming. I looked around locally and on the Internet and finally settled on GenTech PC. I ordered an upgraded MSI GT780DXR with an SSD raid and Bigfoot wireless network card. I haven't ordered from GenTech PC or an MSI laptop before so I wasn't sure what to expect. My expectations were exceeded. I have to say this company ia amazing. They are friendly, knowledgeable and always willing to talk to you an answer questions. I will definitely be ordering from them in the future and telling everyone else I know to order from them as well. This is an excellent company."

"Awesome Company! laptop is fantastic and the price was unbeatable!"

"I recently ordered an Asus G74 from Gentechpc.
Sure, I had the option to get the same from other online retailers, but for some reason I decided to go with gentech - and without doubt, it was a good decision. Prices are competitive, and customer service is great. Ken Lee was very helpful in resolving most of my queries before I settled for the purchase.
I will definitely order my future upgrades from here, and will convince friends to do the same.
Keep up the great work!!

"I placed a MSI laptop with Gentech PC in August of 2010. I wanted to wait to write a review so that I can see how good the product really is and how heir customer service is. It is now August 2011 and I have no complaints. Ken is one of the most knowledgeable and kind person I have met. He was and is very helpful in all questions I have and had. Ken even helped me check the laptop before shipping to make sure everything is working properly since I was going to be travelling soon after. I would definitely buy from Gentech PC again and will be recommending them to all my friends. A+++"

"What can I say....I wanted a Sager NP8170 and visited several Re-seller sites and read the reviews....All sites were ok but one in particular stood out...It was GENTECHPC.The reason... Ken Lee. I myself deal with customers and have provided excellent customer for 20 plus yearsand I still believe in saying "Thank you" and "You are Welcome" and I have seen the lack of such in the world today.
Ken Lee has great customer skills and made the difference in my choosing GENTECHPC. Oh.. and the SAGER is the "ish" Sophisticated exterior but a monster of power inside.

"Initially I wasn't sure about importing a laptop from the US to the UK, because I was worried that the cost of delivery and customs would cancel out the savings. A quick email to GenTech belayed my fears completely, Ken was helpful and reassuring from the start and I was more than happy to part with my English pounds in exchange for excellent customer service and a brilliant gaming laptop.

My package was dispatched as soon as the eCheque cleared and I received it within two weeks, which is very reasonable given the amount of time UK customs take to process items! It was very well packaged and in perfect condition upon arrival, and I am very impressed with the machine (Asus G73SW)

If I had bought the same laptop in the UK, it would have cost at least £350 more and I don't know of any British retailers that offer a better customer experience. Overall I would recommend GenTech to anyone, and I will be shopping with them again in future.

"Hi,
I have ordered MSI GX660 from GentechPC. All I can say, is they are awesome company to deal with. I am very pleased with communication and help Ken Lee provided me all the way, from ordering till laptop was in my hands. 10 out of 10 with no doubt.

modified review This review was modified by TimurKZ on May 17 2011 10:53:02 AM

"Let me start of by saying Ken Lee is the man!... He hooked me up Big Time! I ordered my G53sw-a1 on a Friday and got it shipped to my door step the next Day! If you are looking for quality service, and High End products such as Asus, Sager, MSI, this is your one stop shop. It was a pleasure doing business with these guys and I will definitely be buying my next laptop wtih GenTech PC."

modified review This review was modified by LeonAffiliated on May 02 2011 11:51:56 AM

GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) is a merchant member
GenTech Computers (GenTechPC, 1toppc.com) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.