• Address: 3900 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 350 Long Beach Ca

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"I was very happy with the computer I bought at GainSaver. It was priced right and I was able to add what I wanted to make it operate just right. It was a gift to my brother and he was very happy !!! It came in a timely manner and it was sent so as to not damage it."

modified review This review was modified by biglouie48 on April 25 2012 07:08:42 AM

"Stay way from this company. We ordered a 3.0 GHz Mac Pro from them and they shipped a slower one instead (2.8). They would not responded to my attempts to resolved the issue. I offered to have them either 1)ship the right computer and pay to return the wrong one or 2) credit us the difference. Should be pretty easy to resolve right? Nope. After weeks of no response I filed a credit card claim. Then they received the claim and without even a call, sent an email threatening to turn it over to a collection agency! The next day a guy calls and leaves a number (finally someone I can talk to) - so I figured great this will be easy to resolve now. Wrong! This guy just reads off a script will not even let me talk, would not even try to resolve the issue, he simply calls me a thief tells me to return the compter and hung up. Real classy."

modified review This review was modified by wditdepartment on June 15 2011 08:21:47 AM

"I was surprised at the prices on their website and was initially skeptical. When the power cord arrived, I was blown away about the quality of the item, how amazingly fast it shipped and of course that it worked.

I'm a GainSaver convert! Thank you.

"The ordering process was fast and prompt. This was the first time I've ordered a computer/MAC. And I'm impressed, the only thing I thought was a bit off was that the right directional arrow didn't seem to work. But overall it was amazing. And It came with a free bag as well. Couldn't be happier."

"I received my computer, from Gainsaver.com, very quickly and it was far more than I expected. The keyboard and mouse that it came with, were brand new and of higher quality than anyone would expect. I have since recommended them to everyone that I know."

"Awesome replacement part at good price!! Nice Service and site.

"I am very happy with the iBook that I purchased from GainSaver. It's a bit slow and has an odd odor, but it works very well for traveling. Great price!"

"Outstanding experience! Quick response, great packaging, laptop was in excellent condition - like new. I will return and have recommended this store to others."

"I bought my first refurb from Gainsaver 2 years ago, bought my second last week. I didn't shop around, etc... I know and trust Gainsaver from my previous experience. The folks there have been responsive, products trustworthy and prices are very good.

You guys ROCK!

(For the record, once you get your Apple computer and have any questions bout its operation, walk into an Apple store. The folks there are amazing and will help without questioning where the product was purchased.)

LP
Elkton, MD

"Offering a rebate which in most cases is cash refund and limiting it to store credit is a problem. I have searched the entire website for something that I might want and have found nothing. What good is the rebate to me?"

"I've been waiting weeks for payment on a laptop I sold to Gainsaver with the understanding the transaction would take no more than 10 days. They finally acknowledged receiving it on April 29th, and have been completely unresponsive ever since. I'll gladly retract my suspicions of fraud if the transaction ever happens, but beware!"

"Excellent service. Extremely happy with purchase."

"We ordered a refurbished iMac computer/monitor unit. GainSaver was quick to send us our order, it arrived in good shape and worked just fine. This unit came with a $100 in store credit rebate. We filled out the form and submitted it but have not heard anymore about it. It would have been nice to use on our last order. "

"I purchased a Macbook from the site and the first one I ordered failed the "test" before it was shipped to me. I was contacted promptly and a replacement unit was sent to me. I am very pleased with the computer and the service. Thanks! "

"I have purchased two Macintosh computers from GainSaver so far, and I have been pleased with the condition and operation of both.

Their pricing model is slapdash -- they quote a lowball stripped-down price and then add features back in for additional money. Most often, the computer never shipped with the tiny memories and hard drives in their basic quote, and sometimes they never shipped without an "extra cost" component that the vendor would have to work hours to remove. The careful buyer can save money by not paying extra for features that will be included anyway.

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,916 merchant members.