• GainSaver GainSaver Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.43/10 8.43/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"Wow--I have a feeling that EVERY single good review on here is fake and is written by Gainsaver reps themselves.. I ordered a laptop from Gainsaver a whole month ago, and have yet to recieve it. I have tried to talk to someone on the phone about it multiple times, and always am directed to the same, cold woman who tends to hang u on me. Seeing as though I have waited a month for my order, something is reallly fishy about this site.."

"No. 1: They do not make it clear that the so-called rebate is an "in-store credit" (pretty much false advertising) I forgave this. Yes, I am a glutton for punishment...

No. 2: Advertised my "dream purchase" as a Core 2 Duo although no such thing exists for a Dell GX620. Again, I forgave...

No. 3: They took over a week to tell me that the "warehouse" reports that my last and only unit left failed some undisclosed test. ENOUGH!

These people need legal action now! Let's do it. I'll damn sure testify. The rest don't be an idiot like me. Place an order elsewhere.

-kc

"Excellent products at prices that are lower than I've seen anywhere else. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a Mac."

"Wonderful products. Great customer service/website. Best Mac prices around. Have been recommending them to all of my friends and folks who want to switch from Microsoft Windows based PC's."

"Wonderful service. Fast, Easy, and affordable. I found the perfect part to repair my Mac Mini and I am very satisfied. I'm excited to get my next laptop from gainsavers!"

"fast shipping. Exact item I order. I would recomend everyone

"Gainsaver is excellent. I was able to get a replacement screen for my macbook for $35!!! Cheapest price on the internet. Would definitely buy from again. "

"Great Product iMac. Great experience. Works Great!!"

"VERY pleased with the product and service I received from GainSaver. The computer was a birthday gift for my son and he was more than thrilled when it arrived to him early. Always a plus when the merchandise is for a kid. :-) Thanks much and I will be back closer to September to order another Apple laptop for my daughter for her birthday thru GainSaver.

Regards,
Kelle Holmes, NH

"My order went through very smooth. Very fast shipping got my computer in less then a week. Recommend for any one looking for a good computer at a reasonable and affordable price :)"

"I shopped all over the internet at atleast 10 or 15 different websites. I compared prices to that of gainsaver.com and didnt find anything cheaper. Especially with the ability to customize what you want on various computers. I have told many friends about it and two even bought computers once I showed them the website. They shipped the computer very fast. I was very pleased and will shop it agian."

"My daughter is completely happy with her MacBook. Service was fast,although once I did end up on hold on the phone for upwards of 20 minutes. (I hung up.) Service reps were friendly and helpful."

"I purchased an replacement screen for an older Macbook from GainSaver back in February of this year. So far, that screen is still working well. Thanks very much for your help in deciding to go through with this first time repair."

"In March 2011, I purchased a refurbished MacBook Pro from GainSaver. The product shipped promptly and arrived in fine working condition. I have had no problems with it and would purchase refurbished equipment from GainSaver again. I appreciated the significant savings!

My one complaint was the "limited time" $100 discount which was available all dy every day and was not, indeed a discount but rather a credit toward your next purchase. I feel deceived and I don't much like it. My credit is still sitting there, waiting for my needs to line up with their product offerings. Every time I've needed something, they didn't have it. I would have purchased the computer without this offer, and the failure to deliver tainted the experience.

"GainSaver was prompt and accurate in their description of the laptop I purchased. I bought a Macbook and added a few upgrades. I was very pleased with there service and speedy delivery. I would recommend them to anyone. "

Share GainSaver's store rating

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.