• Address: 3900 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 350 Long Beach Ca

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

"Far and away the absolute BEST source for apple products. Prompt, professional transactions have kept me coming back for the money saving deals. Gainsaver has deals of the day that have allowed me to find the absolute BEST prices on the internet."

"GainSaver has great pricing. You do need to know Apple model numbers to make sure you get the model you are looking for. "

"I am now a Gainsaver advocate and follower. My transaction was fast and efficient. The computer arrived the next day. After one week of very hard use without any complaint it is now in service for art history classes at CSU Northridge. i couldn't be happier."

"I have always been satisfied with the merchadise I have purchased from gainsaver. Customer service was fast and very positive for this last order. As a teacher, Gainsaver is the most economically friendly way to purchase a laptop...especially for students."

"Gainsaver was a gem in a heap of stones! I was in desperate need to both software and a new system for my upcoming school semester. My school year was less than 5 days away at the time and I did not have much money to acquire all that I would need to be successful. I ordered a Mac Pro 22 and a few other items. I was not faced with one challenge during my experience with Gainsaver. I look forward to purchases in the near future and I have not stopped recommending Gainsaver.com to anybody; both students and professionals! Thank you Gainsaver.com!!

Rashida, NY

"Gainsaver's service was prompt and their products in good condition. Your customer service reps were helpful when I had an issue with the web site.

I have recommended your site to people looking to purchase refurbished Macs.

Thanks!

"I have found the website extremely easy to use and if I have any questions the phone assistance is always very helpful and knowledgeble. I have referred my Apple users to your site, and will continue to do so"

"Overall product and customer service was great. Product arrived on time and was properly packaged for shipment. The item worked flawlessly as stated. Will definitely buy from and refer people in the future. I was slightly confused on the store credit rebate but a customer service rep cleared everything right up. A+ for sure!"

"I brought my MacBook Pro last year and i have yet been disappointed. I've even told most of my friends to convert to Apple and to get theirs from Gainsaver.com. "

"I found them very easy to deal with, and they helped me buy the right computer with the right options. I found them to be accurate, timely, efficient and extremely well priced. This computer purchase was for my kids, and it is just the right mix of a quality product, and the right price for their needs. I might even buy one for myself this way next time! I don't love the macally brand keyboard and mouse, so if this was for me, i would probably have bought the apple brand. I also don't recall reading that the rebate was on a future GainSaver product, and that I only had a limited time to make the qualifying purchase. But I blame myself for that... Still, it is a superb product at an unbeatable price... even without the rebate incentive."

"I recently purchased 4 24" iMacs for my new showroom and couldn't be happier with my purchase. After placing my order I realized I needed to change the configuration of 1 of the iMacs and called customer service. Normally I hate to call any companies customer service but I was really happy with their level of technical expertise and not having to wait on infinite hold. I have recently purchased another 24" iMac and highly recommend anyone looking for a great value in computers to shop GainSaver first!

Thanks GainSaver, you saved me a small fortune.

Sincerely,

Customer for life.

"Good prices, but many hidden costs"

"Gainsaver always has the parts I need to finish my projects. Shipping is very efficient both time and packaging. "

"Everything i boutght from gainsaver was exellent. Love the service and the price"

"Gainsaver customer service was exceptional. They were able to respond and act on my request to get an order delivered as quickly as possible and it is not often that tech pruct resellers are able to to think and act outside of the box..The product arrived on time in as described condition. The pricing practices for the website do lead to some confusion and frankly offer fictitous configurations to imply lower prices . There are macbook core2duo nor have there ever been with 20gb HD no airport card and no optical drive. Their prices are competitive and customer service will keep customers coming back. This practice is time consuming and leads to surprises at checkout something nor any customer likes"

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.