• GainSaver

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

"I was surprised at their low prices and was skeptical at first about the quality of product and service. I received my Mac Pro quickly and was pleased that all though it was in its original packaging that was aged, it wasn't damaged in any way except for normal wear and tear that's expected of computers that come second hand. I've had it now for 4 months and it's still running like a charm."

"Oppose to the negative reviews I've read online Gainsaver is fantastic. I ordered an ibook g4 for a very good price and everything went smooth. Shipping arrived the date they told me. no scams no gimmicks. I'm very happy with the website and WILL order again. I'm due for another laptop soon, and I will be using Gainsaver again. Thanks guys!"

"At the time of this purchase in 2011 my father was 94 years old — physically well and mentally sharp. I bought him a iMAC to help keep him sharp, send & receive e-mails and write letters. He was apprehensive at first — it is his first computer. He's now 95 and spends a good part of every day on the internet, looking up whatever pops into his mind and learning about it. Ex: he looked up the transport ship that took him from New York to the England during WWII, and the town (Dun Suer Meuse) in Belgium where his unit guarded a bridge with a machine gun nest during the Battle of the Bulge. Quite a jump from when he was in high school designing and building tube radios! So, computers are not just for graphics & business . . . they are therapeutic as well.
The MAC technicians/resellers that service my MACS had good words for Gainsaver. I found your site easy to use, the products well described and ordering easy. I chose an iMAC with a large screen and customized it to what I believed would suit my dad best. I've been working with MACs for 20 years, so MAC was the only way to go. Thanks very much.
Jeffrey Watkins
Watkins Design/Graphics

modified review This review was modified by JCWComments on June 22 2011 01:20:11 PM

"GainSaver's Web site alone gave me more information more easily understood about configuring my computer than anything else I read. It made me more confident about ordering -- something I would have been hesitant to do without that info."

"I was really impressed with the computer. It was just as it was described. The shipping was fast and the packing was very carefully done so no damage would happen. The price was very reasonable and I would recommend anyone to shop at Gainsaver"

"This is a great company and they offer a great product for the price.
I will keep telling my friends and family about them. And I will come back here for all my computer needs.

Kerry R.

"I requested my rebate of a $100.00 on 12/13/2011 and I never recieved anything. I think the GainSaver $100 rebate is a scam to lure people to buy the product. I never recieved my rebate.
gaston.brown@amedd.army.mil, phone # 301-295-7330

"I purchased an Apple Laptop for my daughter who had another brand of laptop that quit working. I gave it to her for a Christmas present and she was overjoyed! She absolutely loves the MAC and hasn't had any problems whatsoever. It came well packaged and ready to go! I would certainly purchase another laptop from Gainsaver any day!"

"I was greatly pleased with the quailty of the merchandise, The prices are phenominal. I'm so glad I found this web site, as I was looking for a good IMAC. It works really well for me.

NORMA

"GainSaver was a great retailer and I was able to find with ease the particular item for my computer. The replacement LCD that I was able to purchace thru gainsaver was of great quality and it worked like new, but best of all if was priced reasonably and came with a 30day warranty which you couldn't get from none of the other over-priced sellers."

"Great Place for refurbished equipment better value than new late great equipment
ordered dock for m1300 shipped and received on sked works great

Don't stop doing what you do now that you have me hooked

"Terrible. Your rebate offer is a scam! I submitted my mail in rebate for $100 store rebate on 2/9/11 for order number GSV72558 and have yet to receive anything. Furthermore, I had previously ordered an item from Gainsaver and spent the significant amount of money to have expedited shipping on the item (ie 2 day shipping.) It took 7 days to get here, and when I called to complain and ask for a refund on the shipping, I believe I spoke to the owner, and he was an ass! I will never do business with Gainsaver again."

"When I found the GainSaver site I was skeptical but intrigued at the same time. I loved the price of the Macs but didn't like the fact they were reconditioned. After reading that GainSaver completely goes through to make sure it runs perfect, I decided to go with the price and I'm very happy with my decision. I purchased my Mac January 2010 and have not had any problems with it what so ever! I took it out of the box and plugged it in! It came loaded with all the programs/software that I needed. I would absolutely purchase another Mac from GainSaver.

Holiday, FL

"Great service & quick shipping. It's hard to find better deals on gently used Apple products !"

"Far and away the absolute BEST source for apple products. Prompt, professional transactions have kept me coming back for the money saving deals. Gainsaver has deals of the day that have allowed me to find the absolute BEST prices on the internet."

Share GainSaver's store rating

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.