• GainSaver GainSaver Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.70/10 6.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

"I requested my rebate of a $100.00 on 12/13/2011 and I never recieved anything. I think the GainSaver $100 rebate is a scam to lure people to buy the product. I never recieved my rebate.
gaston.brown@amedd.army.mil, phone # 301-295-7330

"I purchased an Apple Laptop for my daughter who had another brand of laptop that quit working. I gave it to her for a Christmas present and she was overjoyed! She absolutely loves the MAC and hasn't had any problems whatsoever. It came well packaged and ready to go! I would certainly purchase another laptop from Gainsaver any day!"

"I was greatly pleased with the quailty of the merchandise, The prices are phenominal. I'm so glad I found this web site, as I was looking for a good IMAC. It works really well for me.

NORMA

"GainSaver was a great retailer and I was able to find with ease the particular item for my computer. The replacement LCD that I was able to purchace thru gainsaver was of great quality and it worked like new, but best of all if was priced reasonably and came with a 30day warranty which you couldn't get from none of the other over-priced sellers."

"Great Place for refurbished equipment better value than new late great equipment
ordered dock for m1300 shipped and received on sked works great

Don't stop doing what you do now that you have me hooked

"Terrible. Your rebate offer is a scam! I submitted my mail in rebate for $100 store rebate on 2/9/11 for order number GSV72558 and have yet to receive anything. Furthermore, I had previously ordered an item from Gainsaver and spent the significant amount of money to have expedited shipping on the item (ie 2 day shipping.) It took 7 days to get here, and when I called to complain and ask for a refund on the shipping, I believe I spoke to the owner, and he was an ass! I will never do business with Gainsaver again."

"When I found the GainSaver site I was skeptical but intrigued at the same time. I loved the price of the Macs but didn't like the fact they were reconditioned. After reading that GainSaver completely goes through to make sure it runs perfect, I decided to go with the price and I'm very happy with my decision. I purchased my Mac January 2010 and have not had any problems with it what so ever! I took it out of the box and plugged it in! It came loaded with all the programs/software that I needed. I would absolutely purchase another Mac from GainSaver.

Holiday, FL

"Great service & quick shipping. It's hard to find better deals on gently used Apple products !"

"Far and away the absolute BEST source for apple products. Prompt, professional transactions have kept me coming back for the money saving deals. Gainsaver has deals of the day that have allowed me to find the absolute BEST prices on the internet."

"GainSaver has great pricing. You do need to know Apple model numbers to make sure you get the model you are looking for. "

"I am now a Gainsaver advocate and follower. My transaction was fast and efficient. The computer arrived the next day. After one week of very hard use without any complaint it is now in service for art history classes at CSU Northridge. i couldn't be happier."

"I have always been satisfied with the merchadise I have purchased from gainsaver. Customer service was fast and very positive for this last order. As a teacher, Gainsaver is the most economically friendly way to purchase a laptop...especially for students."

"Gainsaver was a gem in a heap of stones! I was in desperate need to both software and a new system for my upcoming school semester. My school year was less than 5 days away at the time and I did not have much money to acquire all that I would need to be successful. I ordered a Mac Pro 22 and a few other items. I was not faced with one challenge during my experience with Gainsaver. I look forward to purchases in the near future and I have not stopped recommending Gainsaver.com to anybody; both students and professionals! Thank you Gainsaver.com!!

Rashida, NY

"Gainsaver's service was prompt and their products in good condition. Your customer service reps were helpful when I had an issue with the web site.

I have recommended your site to people looking to purchase refurbished Macs.

Thanks!

"I have found the website extremely easy to use and if I have any questions the phone assistance is always very helpful and knowledgeble. I have referred my Apple users to your site, and will continue to do so"

Share GainSaver's store rating

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,839 merchant members.