• Address: 3900 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 350 Long Beach Ca

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.32/10 4.32/10

"I'm an engineer in the Caribbean and not associated with Gainsaver in any way, just a happy customer. I've been dealing with Gainsaver a few years now. I have three Panasonic Toughbooks, a Dell Optiplex desktop and another Optiplex arriving tomorrow. Once I had a battery issue with one of the Toughbooks (not up to capacity) when it arrived, a quick email to them and a brand new battery was dispatched immediately, no questions asked.
One of the Toughbooks a CF-52 is my personal machine, all the other machines are being used continuously for Process Control (SCADA) in industrial environments. One is being used as the CNC system for the Vertical Machining Center in my workshop.
Really happy with their service.

"I've always wanted a Panasonic Toughbook, and after doing a lot of online research, decided to order a model CF-74 from Gainsaver. Not only was their price considerably lower than any other online retailer, they also offered a full choice of options that allowed me to configure this laptop exactly the way I wanted. When it arrived, I was very impressed, not only was it set up exactly as I had ordered it, it was cosmetically perfect! Not a scratch anywhere, and after booting it up, I found that every component worked perfectly. I would not hesitate to order from them again, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality refurbished laptop."

"Keith was the sales person when I called in to order the $679.00 15.4" Macbook pro i7. He attempted to up sell what was in the deal when I received in an Gainsaver email. He insisted that I need to pay for the wireless wifi setup. Next he insisted that I pay for the power supply.
I began to get very disturbed by his sales method. Why in the world would Apple build a wired only laptop in 2011. He also tried to asked me to pay for memory. he insisted that the $25.00 diagnostics is required.
When I received the laptop the following day, I left the laptop charged for 4 hours and when I power up the laptop; within a minute the laptop was beeping and beeping with memory issues. So I think $25.00 was required for service not done by Keith or Gainsaver crew.
Since I am a hardware person and many people have encountered the same problem when their MBP beeps and beeps because of memory issues, I quickly swapped my Mac mini memory into the Gainsaver MBP.
It has not encountered much issues since then.
I guess, this will be my next to last Gainsaver purchase, since SOMEONE didn't do perform the diagnostics on the MBP, but charging the customer for it. The Gainsaver team definitely did not run the diagnostics on the MBP before shipping. I need to use the $50 giftcard which came with the MBP purchase. But there is a diagnostics fee again , I guess it will be my last Gainsaver visit.
The MBP which I received was relative clean, but the constant beeping makes this consumer want more back from Gainsaver. I will not recommend Gainsaver if you just want something that works after buying it.

"I've purchased two iMacs and an iPad2 from Gainsaver. All arrived exactly as specified. Customer service is no-nonsense, get it done attitude. I like that and will definitely purchase again."

"I bought a refurbished ipad 2 and could not be happier. The price was awesome and I was actually worried about the quality due to the cheap price but it was like brand new and 6 months later it still works as good as the day I bought it. Thank you!!"

"I love Gainsaver! We have purchased 3 computers from Gainsaver over the last couple of years (iMac, MacBook, and PC laptop) and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Not only are the products well beyond my expectations, the prices are comparable if not better than most other websites and local stores. Customer Service is amazing. Our sons laptop was out of stock, and we were called within 30 minutes of placing an online order to receive assistance in finding a replacement that would work best for his needs. Thank you Gainsaver! "

"The machine was more than they advertised it to be which I thought was unusual, The machine also had a problem which I fixed. A good price for what I got."

"After looking online I found exactly what I needed at Gainsaver. They also had the lowest price of any store I looked at. Shipping was fast too. I would recommend Gainsaver to anyone and look forward to doing business with them again."

"Gainsaver offers a very fair price and ships the box and check quickly.

I've been referring Gainsaver to everyone I know.

"I was able to replace an older Mac that had seen better days with a functioning one for the price of a couple dinners. And the service was great. Thanks GainSaver...I will be back."

"The Mac Mini is a great product and was very reasonably priced. It's easy to install and has everything you need. It was shipped very quickly and protected very well in transit. My experience was very good."

"I ordered a refurbished 2011 MacBook Air from GainSaver in October. I had a slight issue with the original product I ordered running out of stock, but was informed immediately, and accommodated by getting the new charger I'd ordered for free. The computer came within a week, and is in beautiful condition, runs like a dream, and 6 months later I am very, VERY pleased with it. "

"I was very satisfied with my Gainsaver experience. The ordering process was simple, the shipment was prompt, and the product was exactly as advertised. I will definitely use Gainsaver in the future."

"Great Reseller, Awesome Products, They offer discounts that other websites can even touch! I very pleased with my transactions with GainSaver, They have become one of my Suppliers/ and for personal business. Thanks Again for being Awesome!

Mateo D. Newman
Newmans Mobile Notary

"Received the item in a timely manner. Works very well and in good condition. Was a B-day gift for the hubby and he has never used a computer at all and this is working very well for him to learn. "

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.