• Address: 3900 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 350 Long Beach Ca

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

"I love Gainsaver! We have purchased 3 computers from Gainsaver over the last couple of years (iMac, MacBook, and PC laptop) and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Not only are the products well beyond my expectations, the prices are comparable if not better than most other websites and local stores. Customer Service is amazing. Our sons laptop was out of stock, and we were called within 30 minutes of placing an online order to receive assistance in finding a replacement that would work best for his needs. Thank you Gainsaver! "

"The machine was more than they advertised it to be which I thought was unusual, The machine also had a problem which I fixed. A good price for what I got."

"After looking online I found exactly what I needed at Gainsaver. They also had the lowest price of any store I looked at. Shipping was fast too. I would recommend Gainsaver to anyone and look forward to doing business with them again."

"Gainsaver offers a very fair price and ships the box and check quickly.

I've been referring Gainsaver to everyone I know.

"I was able to replace an older Mac that had seen better days with a functioning one for the price of a couple dinners. And the service was great. Thanks GainSaver...I will be back."

"The Mac Mini is a great product and was very reasonably priced. It's easy to install and has everything you need. It was shipped very quickly and protected very well in transit. My experience was very good."

"I ordered a refurbished 2011 MacBook Air from GainSaver in October. I had a slight issue with the original product I ordered running out of stock, but was informed immediately, and accommodated by getting the new charger I'd ordered for free. The computer came within a week, and is in beautiful condition, runs like a dream, and 6 months later I am very, VERY pleased with it. "

"I was very satisfied with my Gainsaver experience. The ordering process was simple, the shipment was prompt, and the product was exactly as advertised. I will definitely use Gainsaver in the future."

"Great Reseller, Awesome Products, They offer discounts that other websites can even touch! I very pleased with my transactions with GainSaver, They have become one of my Suppliers/ and for personal business. Thanks Again for being Awesome!

Mateo D. Newman
Newmans Mobile Notary

"Received the item in a timely manner. Works very well and in good condition. Was a B-day gift for the hubby and he has never used a computer at all and this is working very well for him to learn. "

"Have used Mac of All Trades in the past. Found Gainsaver and pricing was better and customer service was top notch. I received my order promptly and the iMac is working perfectly.

I would highly recommend Gainsaver to anyone looking for a good deal on a previously owned machine.

"Quick, easy, and incredible price! Can't beat it!"

"I love Gainsaver. This is our rd purchase and we are satisfies each time.
Fast shipping and very low prices. Our computers not only look great but works very well for years.

I would recommend Gainsaver to all

"great buy, great help in choosing model for my needs. would recommend using them whenever the possibility arises"

"Hello my name is Damian Kulczynski of NJ and I plan on telling you about my experiences with GainSaver.com but before I do I think this information will help you to take advantage of GainSaver’s services.

Now, back in the late 80’s early 90’s I worked for a retail appliance and electronics chain and we sold many computers. At the time I didn’t know much about computers (not like today) and I am now ashamed to admit it but, I didn’t like Mac’s, especially because it looked like a box with a TV screen in it and I even steered customers away from Mac.

Today, I am 50 and disabled but, I’ve been a customer service representative for a long time and being one for many years you sort of get the presents about you and you expect not only to be treated like a customer but also how a customer should be treated and when I called GainSaver that is how I was treated.

I dealt with John Miller who was excellent. I told him that I was a PC user for many year and had always shied away from Mac but I had many troubles though out the years with PC’s and I thought I might as well give Mac a try… so Mr Miller assisted me along the way and also explained what I needed to know like… should I get an AirPort Extreme card… When I asked a friend (who knows more about Macs then I do) about the AirPort Extreme Card… he told me I didn’t need it… Well… I am glad I asked Mr Miller about it and when he explained what it was and what it will do for me well… all I can say is that I am glad I didn’t listen to my friend and that Mr Miller was about to assist me.

Now, if your looking for a GREAT deal on a Mac but don’t want to pay a lot for it… then I would suggest that you take advantage of GainSaver’s services and why not… their Mac’s are like any other Mac and come with a guarantee and you can even extend it just like I did and just like you can do at BestBuy or any other store. One last thing and that is at GainSaver you can decide how much ram you want, weather you want a regular hard drive or the new solid state hard drive and much, much more which is a plus!

I can’t see why anybody wouldn’t use GainSaver’s services especially when they have a great product and their customer service is excellent!

Use GainSaver to get a Great Mac at Low Low prices!

I hope this information helps you to make the right choice of who provides you with the Mac you want and at Great Prices!

Sincerely,

Damian Kulczynski

PS: I rarely give good marks but I give GainSaver Great Marks because I find them to provide an excellent product and excellent services.

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.