• GainSaver GainSaver Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

"Wow! The high-end mac pro arrived double boxed and on time. The latest OS and software was installed and it worked right out of the box. Everything looked brand new! It shipped on schedule and was exactly as ordered. I saved about $2,000 off of the new price. I am very happy and would recommend GainSaver."

"great value
will shop here again

"Credit information seemed secure, MacBook Pro still working (although the battery didn't last long). Seems like a decent value for the money. "

"I have ordered several items from GainSaver in recent years. I have been satisfied with the products and appreciate a service offering reduced prices. "

"The iMac I purchased was just as requested. It works great and at an unbeatable price. Thank you very much."

"Always promt, helpful and have what I am looking for! Thank you Gain Saver. - Denise C., IL"

"The selection and products offered by GainSaver are amazing. Their prices are the best around. I bought a projector for $100. A replacement bulb costs that much."

"Fast response and fast service. Thanks!"

"everything good with order"

"Very unhappy customer here. I placed my first order, which was cancelled because the computer failed inspection. No big deal. I placed another order, received computer as agreed. It did not work. At all. Dealt with return procedure, which is onerous and time-consuming. Had to file separate request for refund instead of store credit despite returning computer immediately. Had to pay more than $100 to ship back. Shipping not refunded. Also was not refunded full price of item. I read about this company online and was convinced it was a good deal. Horrible experience. Directly negatively impacted my work, as I work from home. "

"Was totally pleased with my PowerMac G5.
It arrived in fine condition. It has worked without a hitch for almost a year now. Would recommend GainSaver to anyone.
James

"Great Telephone Support, Knowledgeable Sales People, Great Website, Low Prices - Fantastic! Couldn't be happier!"

"As a small private school we occasionally need a new laptop or desktop Mac. We have bought several from GainSaver and have never been disappointed. The computers arrive quickly, have what we asked for and work well- for years.

We appreciate having a company we can depend on.

"Ordered an iMac from Gainsaver, and I feel that I got a LOT more than I paid for. Better OS, larger hard drive and better disk drive. Great value!"

"Very pleased with my used iMac 17" (late 2006) purchase for my home/office from GainSaver. It's working very well and was packaged well. It has 160 GB, wifi, and was in mint condition physically. I bought an upgrade in RAM and the original 2006 Mac keyboards on Ebay -- for a total of $160 all-in, it's a bargain even if it breaks in two years -- that compared with the 27" iMac (late 2009) I bought new for about $2,000. "

Share GainSaver's store rating

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.