• Address: 3900 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 350 Long Beach Ca

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"One of the best kept secrets on the internet. Friends can't believe the great value of the deals on Gainsaver. I have recommended it to lots of people. I have ordered two Mac computers through them. Always arrive as promised, on time and no unexpected issues. "

"Just like to say that my shopping with you was very good
my son enjoyed the item that i got and i will shop here
again.

"Total bait and switch. Website let me choose from dozens of hard drive, memory and operating system options. I chose the defaults (lowest price) since I already had an HDD, RAM and OS, and then I placed my order. The next day I get an email: there is an issue and I need to call their Sales Dept. They say the unit I chose "failed testing", and the ONLY other one they have comes with Windows XP and upgraded HDD, which of course would cost much more. I cancelled my order and will buy elsewhere. I prefer vendors who sell products at the actual price listed instead of getting customers on the phone and trying to up-sell them on everything."

"Product arrived on time and in perfect condition. I decided that I needed more computing power than I originally purchased and followed their easy-to-follow return policy. Spoke with several Gainsaver employees on the phone and was pleasantly surprised at their level of pride they took in their organization. Highly recommended. "

"GainSaver gave me the option to get a quality Mac tower with the extra memory and larger hard drive I needed to get back to work as a designer, at a price that was reasonable and affordable. The machine was delivered on time, in great condition and I have had no problems with it at all. I plan to go back to GainSaver for all my Apple product needs. I have also referred many people to the site as well, all who have been happy."

"I always wanted an Apple MacBook Pro but did not want to pay the price for a new one. GainSaver allowed me to buy one at a price I was willing to pay. Very happy with my purchase. "

"I ordered a Macbook over a year ago and it still works today! I was drawn to the site because of how cheaply I could aquire an Apple computer. I had a cd/DVD burner plus more memory along with a few other upgrades and it was still very cheap. The product came quickly with low shipping which is amazing since it had to come to Hawaii. Even though it was a refurbished you couldn't tell as the product had no scratches or dings on the outer or in er portions. Overall I would say I am still very happy with my decision to use this company!"

"I love the prices. love laptops & the shipping. "

"I have picked up a bunch of things from Gainsaver. It is the best place to pick up inexpensive good equipment. "

"The MacBook Pro I purchased from Gainsaver was refurbished but there wasnt a single thing about it that would tell you that, this laptop is like a brand new computer and I recommend anyone looking to purchase any apple product, to do if from Gainsaver. I will be purchasing all my future electronics from Gainsaver, no question. Thank you for the great product. They were even honest with me about the computer I ordered in the first place, it had a problem and they didnt want to sell it to me, but offered me a newer, faster computer, for a small amount more and I couldnt be happier. A++++"

"this place is awesome . the apple macbook air i purchased is flawless , just like new. Its blazingly fast and not a scuff. and not only that but their customer serivce is awesome ! and delivery was fast and hassle free. no issues whatsoever.

and with these great deals, im already looking for my next mac ill be buying from them within the next month . thanks gainsaver!!

"We have ordered from Gainsaver 3 different times and are completely satisfied. We are satisfied with the product, the timely manner in shipment and the ease of using the website for ordering. Thank you gainsaver as we have saved a whole lot of money and are very satisfied! We will be ordering again from you next time we have computer needs."

"Gain saver has been my go to place for my big electronic purchases. I could not be happier with their products as well as their customer service. They have also always provided answers to all of my questions and resolved any problems that have arose in a very quick and timely manner. I have recommended them to many of my friends as a great place to buy their electronics! "

"GainSaver really lives up to it's name , they help you gain just what you want or need In the most common laptops , Tablets , and even spare parts for your devices . All along with helping you save a ton of money while saving you the hassle worrying about repairs for your device . GainSaver helped me save over $500 with my Mackbook and it's in great condition , I haven't had any problems yet with my Mackbook and I am very grateful for having GainSaver there to help me . GainSaver also supply's great customer service representatives to assist you on a purchase or just inform you on what they are all about and how they work . I give GainSaver an A+ for all-around quality "

"Excellent Costomer service and great product. I would recommend Gain Saver to anyone buying a laptop. I will be back. "

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,912 merchant members.