• Address: 3900 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 350 Long Beach Ca

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.76/10 7.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.11/10 7.11/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10

"I've purchased two iMacs and an iPad2 from Gainsaver. All arrived exactly as specified. Customer service is no-nonsense, get it done attitude. I like that and will definitely purchase again."

"I bought a refurbished ipad 2 and could not be happier. The price was awesome and I was actually worried about the quality due to the cheap price but it was like brand new and 6 months later it still works as good as the day I bought it. Thank you!!"

"I love Gainsaver! We have purchased 3 computers from Gainsaver over the last couple of years (iMac, MacBook, and PC laptop) and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Not only are the products well beyond my expectations, the prices are comparable if not better than most other websites and local stores. Customer Service is amazing. Our sons laptop was out of stock, and we were called within 30 minutes of placing an online order to receive assistance in finding a replacement that would work best for his needs. Thank you Gainsaver! "

"The machine was more than they advertised it to be which I thought was unusual, The machine also had a problem which I fixed. A good price for what I got."

"After looking online I found exactly what I needed at Gainsaver. They also had the lowest price of any store I looked at. Shipping was fast too. I would recommend Gainsaver to anyone and look forward to doing business with them again."

"Gainsaver offers a very fair price and ships the box and check quickly.

I've been referring Gainsaver to everyone I know.

"I was able to replace an older Mac that had seen better days with a functioning one for the price of a couple dinners. And the service was great. Thanks GainSaver...I will be back."

"The Mac Mini is a great product and was very reasonably priced. It's easy to install and has everything you need. It was shipped very quickly and protected very well in transit. My experience was very good."

"I ordered a refurbished 2011 MacBook Air from GainSaver in October. I had a slight issue with the original product I ordered running out of stock, but was informed immediately, and accommodated by getting the new charger I'd ordered for free. The computer came within a week, and is in beautiful condition, runs like a dream, and 6 months later I am very, VERY pleased with it. "

"I was very satisfied with my Gainsaver experience. The ordering process was simple, the shipment was prompt, and the product was exactly as advertised. I will definitely use Gainsaver in the future."

"Great Reseller, Awesome Products, They offer discounts that other websites can even touch! I very pleased with my transactions with GainSaver, They have become one of my Suppliers/ and for personal business. Thanks Again for being Awesome!

Mateo D. Newman
Newmans Mobile Notary

"Received the item in a timely manner. Works very well and in good condition. Was a B-day gift for the hubby and he has never used a computer at all and this is working very well for him to learn. "

"Have used Mac of All Trades in the past. Found Gainsaver and pricing was better and customer service was top notch. I received my order promptly and the iMac is working perfectly.

I would highly recommend Gainsaver to anyone looking for a good deal on a previously owned machine.

"Quick, easy, and incredible price! Can't beat it!"

"I love Gainsaver. This is our rd purchase and we are satisfies each time.
Fast shipping and very low prices. Our computers not only look great but works very well for years.

I would recommend Gainsaver to all

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.