• Address: 3900 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 350 Long Beach Ca

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

"I have picked up a bunch of things from Gainsaver. It is the best place to pick up inexpensive good equipment. "

"The MacBook Pro I purchased from Gainsaver was refurbished but there wasnt a single thing about it that would tell you that, this laptop is like a brand new computer and I recommend anyone looking to purchase any apple product, to do if from Gainsaver. I will be purchasing all my future electronics from Gainsaver, no question. Thank you for the great product. They were even honest with me about the computer I ordered in the first place, it had a problem and they didnt want to sell it to me, but offered me a newer, faster computer, for a small amount more and I couldnt be happier. A++++"

"this place is awesome . the apple macbook air i purchased is flawless , just like new. Its blazingly fast and not a scuff. and not only that but their customer serivce is awesome ! and delivery was fast and hassle free. no issues whatsoever.

and with these great deals, im already looking for my next mac ill be buying from them within the next month . thanks gainsaver!!

"We have ordered from Gainsaver 3 different times and are completely satisfied. We are satisfied with the product, the timely manner in shipment and the ease of using the website for ordering. Thank you gainsaver as we have saved a whole lot of money and are very satisfied! We will be ordering again from you next time we have computer needs."

"Gain saver has been my go to place for my big electronic purchases. I could not be happier with their products as well as their customer service. They have also always provided answers to all of my questions and resolved any problems that have arose in a very quick and timely manner. I have recommended them to many of my friends as a great place to buy their electronics! "

"GainSaver really lives up to it's name , they help you gain just what you want or need In the most common laptops , Tablets , and even spare parts for your devices . All along with helping you save a ton of money while saving you the hassle worrying about repairs for your device . GainSaver helped me save over $500 with my Mackbook and it's in great condition , I haven't had any problems yet with my Mackbook and I am very grateful for having GainSaver there to help me . GainSaver also supply's great customer service representatives to assist you on a purchase or just inform you on what they are all about and how they work . I give GainSaver an A+ for all-around quality "

"Excellent Costomer service and great product. I would recommend Gain Saver to anyone buying a laptop. I will be back. "

"Excellent!! Exactly what I ordered. Looks brand new. Thank you! I'll be back! "

"I had three horrible experiences with Gainsaver and will never use them again. I don't recommend anyone else use them either.
Bluetooth didn't work on the first computer I bought from them. I sent it back at a cost of $45. The second computer I bought had another hardware issue- another $45 to return it. The ethernet port on the third computer I bought didn't work, despite paying extra for a hardware test. After two weeks, I contacted them to ask about my refund. The only people you can talk to there are in sales, you have to submit an online ticket for customer service. They replied that they would issue a credit for my returns within a week. Two weeks later I submitted another ticket threatening legal action and replied that they were issuing the credit that day. I wrote back to ask the amount of the credit and they replied without reading the email that I just have to wait for the credit to arrive. I tried calling sales and asked for a manager, who would not let me talk to anyone in customer service either and transferred me to the recording saying I must submit my claims on line. Several days later, I received the refunds, less consideable deductions without any explanation. The cost to me of working with Gainsaver- $251.91, several weeks of lost time, two trips to UPS to return (at my expense) the damaged equipment they sold me, and still ending up with a computer that doesn't fully work. Wouldn't that money have been better spent towards a new system?

" Whenever I hear someone needing Apple and other electronic products, I refer them to the GainSaver site. Great deals, Great experience, Awesome service. Love it!"

"Have dealt with Gainsaver several times and have always been very satisfied with every aspect of the transaction. Their prices are better than the competition, shipping is fast and the quality of the product exceeds my expectations."

"Nice computer, very fast. It was a pleasure to not have to constantly slow down, particularly with e-mail on Yahoo which is a royal pain. Knew it was time for upgrade when I found out that I would no longer be able to use Chrome.

I've yet to install Creative Suite but we shall see if it runs just as well.

"Snagged an awesome deal and super fast delivery Plug and play condition ."

"Awesome savings on Apple parts! The iMac motherboard I bought from them was far below original price and worked great."

"GainSaver did a good job."

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.