• GainSaver

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

"I bought an older MacBook for my elderly mother-in-law, mainly to access email and Facebook and to organize photos.
The price was unbelievable for a computer that does everything she needed it to. Ordering online was simple and it shipped the following day. It arrived in very good condition with updated software and a new battery. All for under $200.

"I bought two iMacs from GainSaver for my classroom. The other teachers are jealous because I got such a great deal. My kiddos love using iStation and Skoolbo on them. I don't have to worry about them crashing.

Thanks SO much!! I will be using you again in the near future.

"My Grandson really wanted a Macbook for Christmas as he is into music and wanted Garage Band. There was no way for me to afford a brand new one, so I went to Gainsaver. The representative was extremely helpful and put together a package which would allow my Grandson to do what he wanted to do with his music hobby. The best part.....I could afford to buy it for him, and that made me happy. "

"Was very satisfied with the variety of products to choose from but also the discount prices and the expediant delivery. The product I ordered was exactly what I ordered and performs very well."

"Gainsaver was great on price and item description and fast shipping. Will use them again."

"I found what I wanted at a great price, they kept me informed at the status of my package until it made it to my door, and the product worked flawlessly. "

"This company is HORRIBLE to deal with. They don't test their products, only can contact customer service through an email service request and after demanding a phone call they are very rude. 2 out of 3 computers ordered where bad. The fist computer was canceled internally and then they sent a quote for a working one $300 higher in price. I had to cancel the quote and then reorder same computer. Then, sent 2nd computer broken 2 days before Christmas. The computer wasn't tested and confirmed with Apple. We had to install a new battery for our daughter to have it Christmas morning and they won't refund and/or give store credit for the cost. The customer service agent that called back was completely unprofessional and rude. He said Gainsaver is just not the company for you. Please to anyone who is looking DON'T BUY FROM GAINSAVER."

"Dear Gainsaver:

I was so excited to receive my very first iMac from your company. It was the only affordable "Apple" computer I was able to purchase. Due to the fact that I am disabled, and am on a limited income, I have never had a secure computer, and could never afford an APPLE.

Not only was your packaging impeccable and the computer arrived on time, but it has so many other features that I never expected to have included. It has been working great, and it is so easy friendly. It is so much easier to use than any other computer I have ever owned, and trust me I have owned a lot!!

The refurbished ipad that I bought for my husband is also advantageous. Although he uses his for games, email, facebook, etc., it is a much bigger screen then last years model of the Samsung Galaxy 3 he has, which every time I touch it, the screen goes away, and it was just terribly annoying!

I am just finishing up a Petition for Writ of Certiorari, and hope that your computer will fare me better than the other briefs we have had to write which we submitted in the hope that the United States a Supreme Court will hear our case. It has lessened the stress for sure!

It did not take me long to order the second iMac i just received from your company, keep up the good work.

"I purchased a computer for my daughter. The power plug broke after less then two months. The battery stopped working after three months. I also purchased extended warranty. I was advised by Gainsaver that the computer is the only thing covered. The powercord and battery much be purchased because it is not covered. "

"I was absolutely happy with gainsaver.i actually recieved more than what i expected with my ordet so i havr spread the word as much as possiable.i guess im kinda tryn to pay it forward. Thank you so much and merry christmas!!!!!"

"Wow! The high-end mac pro arrived double boxed and on time. The latest OS and software was installed and it worked right out of the box. Everything looked brand new! It shipped on schedule and was exactly as ordered. I saved about $2,000 off of the new price. I am very happy and would recommend GainSaver."

"great value
will shop here again

"Credit information seemed secure, MacBook Pro still working (although the battery didn't last long). Seems like a decent value for the money. "

"I have ordered several items from GainSaver in recent years. I have been satisfied with the products and appreciate a service offering reduced prices. "

"The iMac I purchased was just as requested. It works great and at an unbeatable price. Thank you very much."

Share GainSaver's store rating

GainSaver is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GainSaver is a merchant member
GainSaver participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,838 merchant members.